Adrenaline Rush (iKon Fanfic)...

By -horangikonic-

(Y/N) was in her last year of high school and after half the year passed, her P.E. Teacher switched. Her firs... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 53

448 10 3
By -horangikonic-

Author's Note: Long chapter ahead :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I still can't believe you didn't tell me until now! Again with the 'telling friends first instead of family' thing!"
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I swear I was going to tell you sooner, Oppa. I just never got the chance to and I thought you'd find out either way."

You were calling Bobby while packing things into your backpack. There was only about 20 minutes until you had to leave for Lotte World.

"Look, I know it seemed like I completely disregarded it at first, but that Sooyoung girl was on my mind constantly since the first time you told me about her. I asked Chanwoo and Ara if they knew what was going on and they told me that she was a crazy psychopath. I got a little worried about you, but I didn't think she'd go that far."
"You're not mad, are you?"
"Mad? Why would I be mad?"
"I don't know......just in case you think that Jinhwan isn't protecting me or anything like that. It's not true, Jinhwan Oppa tries really hard to take care of me and he does. I only got hurt because there really wasn't any way he could save me from that incident, it's not like he could just barge into the girl's dormitory." 
"I'm not mad at Hyung at all, actually. I know he would never let you get hurt on purpose, and I know he'd do anything to keep you away from Sooyoung. You stick close to him too, he's small, but he's still tough."
"I will, and if anything happens, I'll make sure to contact you first, okay? Well, I'd probably call Jinhwan Oppa first, but I'd call you right after."

"That's alright, as long as you don't hide anything serious from me. Have fun at Lotte World and stay close to Hyung, got it? I'll see you tomorrow."
"Okayyyy, bye Tokki Oppa, I love youuuuuuu."

You ended the call and then finished packing. Ara peaked her head out from the bathroom with a toothbrush in her mouth.
"Was he mad?" she asked as she brushed her teeth.
"Nope, he was just worried about me. He was triggered that I didn't tell him until now, but he has the right to be. I'm going to tell him first if something happens from now on." You said.
"Awwwww, oh my God, I'm so jealous of you!! I wish I had a brother like that. Too bad I'm an only child." You heard Ara say as she turned on the sink. A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. You stood up and opened the door to see your boyfriend standing in front of you.

"Oh hey." you said as you smiled.
"Good morning~" he sang as you let him in.
"You guys ready to go to Lotte World?" Jinhwan asked as he sat on the bed.
"Nope, Ara's being a snail and she's only just finished washing up." you said.
"WHAT, I HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I'M A VERY HEAVY SLEEPER-"
"Yeah, yeah, just hurry up and change, you only have 15 minutes left!" you cut off. Jinhwan chuckled as Ara muttered something under her breath.
"Seems like the group change is doing you well." he said.
"Oh yeah, it's way better than before. I'm so much more comfortable now." you nodded.

Ara walked out of the bathroom with her hair tied up in a messy bun, wearing pajamas. You and Jinhwan were just staring silently as she walked across the room to her luggage case. She stopped and turned her head to Jinhwan.
"Just so you know, your girlfriend looks ten times worse than this every morning." she said.
"What!" you exclaimed.
"You can't run from the truth, (Y/N)!" Ara replied.
"Well, Ara's not completely wrong...." Jinhwan said.
"WHAT!"
"Ha! In your face!"

You crossed your arms and grumbled.
"It's okay, though, you still look cute." Jinhwan said as he pinched your cheek. Ara took her clothes and walked back into the bathroom.
"So, did any of you think of a schedule for today?" your boyfriend asked as he grabbed your hand and fiddled with it.
"We're going on Gyro Drop first!" Ara called. Jinhwan burst into laughter.
"Gyro Drop? You mean the one that goes super high and then drops straight down without warning?" he asked.
"Yup!" you said.
"Oh my God, you guys are going to kill me, I'm not that good with high rides!" Jinhwan said in defeat as he leaned backwards onto the mattress.
"Yeah well, you decided to be friends with us so expect nothing but high rides today." you said. Jinhwan let out a huge whine.

~~time skip~~

You finally arrived at Lotte World. The plan was to go on the rides until it was about 11 or 12 to have lunch. It was about 9, so you had two hours to go on rides. After eating, you were planning to go on the slower rides to make sure you digested your food properly, otherwise someone was definitely going to puke. You were probably going to go on the higher rides again after, but everyone has to return to the entrance by 6. Then, you'd head back to the hotel, pack up, sign out, and return back home.

As of now, you, Jinhwan, and Ara were waiting in line for Gyro Drop.
"I'm getting so excited right now, I don't remember the last time I've been on this ride!" Ara said, unable to keep herself still.
"Yeah, um, is it really a good idea to ride this first?" Jinhwan said nervously, staring up at the tower.
"Of course it is, it's a great way to start our day here! And we're about to ride this, so there's no turning back." you said. Jinhwan huffed.
"Guys look, it's about to go up!" Ara said as she pointed to the group of people who were on the ride. The ride began to slowly rise higher and higher until you could barely even see them. Once it was at the top, it stayed there for a few seconds before suddenly dropping, everybody on the ride yelling at the top of their lungs. Once they were back down, they were let off of the ride.

"Oh my God, yes! We're going on!" Ara said as she rushed through the gate.
"Oh, God." Jinhwan said.
"Come on, Oppa, let's go!" you said as you grabbed his hand and ran to where Ara was sitting on the ride.
"I'm going to regret doing this so much..." Jinhwan sighed as he pulled down his safety bar. Once everyone was set, the ride started and you started to lift off the ground. Butterflies began to form in your stomach in excitement. Ara was squealing as you all rose into the air.
"Wow!" you said once you arrived at the top. You could see the entire park from up here.

"Oh God, Oh God, this is way higher than I thought, why's it so high, when is this thing going to plummet me to my death, why're my shoelaces untied?!" Jinhwan rambled loudly.
"What?"
"Holy crap! My shoe's gonna-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

~

~

~

"WOOO! That was awesome!" Ara hooted. You, on the other hand, were too busy laughing to reply.
"Oh my God, I can't, your shoe actually flew off and we don't know where it went, you might really have to walk around with only one shoe!" you said in a fit of giggles.
"Don't laugh, it wasn't my idea to ride Gyro Drop first!" Jinhwan pouted.
"Well, it was a great idea and I don't regret riding it at all!" you replied.
"Come on guys, let's go ride some other stuff!" Ara said as she rushed over towards the other roller coasters.
"Hey, what about my shoe?!" Jinhwan asked.
"Alright, alright, we'll go look for it, come on, Baby." you laughed as you grabbed his hand and ran to catch up with Ara.

The next few rides gave you so much adrenaline rush that you felt like yelling and hooting like a maniac on every single one of them, and that's exactly what you did. Other than the screaming, the three of you made stupid poses when the camera flashed during the rides. In one of them, you managed to keep straight faces that were absolutely priceless on the printed picture. Luckily, in the midst of all this, you found Jinhwan's shoe laying inside a bush, relieving him from the fear of having to walk around like a hobo. Before the last ride, you and Jinhwan bought each other tiger ear headbands because Ara wouldn't stop whining until you did. He got you white ones and you gave him orange ones, resulting with a huge squeal from Ara and another selfie with Jinhwan..

At about 11, you decided to take a break and have lunch at the food court. The only problem was that it was jam-packed and finding a table seemed impossible.
"I...don't think we're going to be able to find a seat." Ara said.
"Yeah, we might just have to stand up and eat...." you said.
"Aw, man. I wanted to enjoy eating my food sitting down." Ara whined.
"Well, how about you guys go order first and I'll try to look around?" Jinhwan suggested.
"Are you sure? You're not going to order something you want?" you asked.
"I'm good with anything you guys get for me, so go ahead and order first, I'll try to get a seat." he said.
"Okay, then. Thanks, Oppa." you said as you nodded. He smiled at you before turning to look for a table.

"What should we order?" you asked as you waited in line.
"Mm.....I'm kinda craving fried rice right now. Do they have fried rice?" Ara replied.
"Well, they have Kimchi fried rice here. Ooh, I might just get that too, actually." you said.
"How about we order a large sized one? The three of us can share together." she said.
"Alright." you replied. And so, after waiting a few more minutes in line, you ordered a large Kimchi fried rice and three drinks. When the food came out, you and Ara carried the food, looking around to find that Jinhwan was happily waving to you at an empty table outside.
"Yes!! Good job, Jay!!" Ara said as she rushed over to the table with the drinks. You high fived Jinhwan as you sat down.

Once you finished eating, about an hour had passed and you were walking with Ara and Jinhwan around the park.
"Guys, look, it's a carousel!" Jinhwan suddenly said as he pointed with his finger. Indeed, there was a big carousel of horses and it spun around with loud music playing in the background.
"We should ride that together!" Jinhwan said in excitement.
"What are you, five?" you said as you lifted your eyebrows at him.
"Aw, come on, (Y/N)! I really wanna ride this with you, and besides, I already had to go on Gyro Drop because you told me to, I even lost my shoe for it! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Jinhwan whined. You rolled your eyes as Ara burst into a huge fit of laughter.
"Please, (Y/N)? There are plenty of people my age who're riding it right now, let's ride it together!!" Jinhwan pleaded.

"Uh.....I haven't went on a carousel since I was a little kid...." you said.
"You're still a little kid to me!" Jinhwan pouted.
"Yeah, well I was practically a baby the last time I-"
"You're still a baby to me!" Jinhwan said louder. You let out a loud groan as you leaned backwards.
"Come on, (Y/N)! You should totally ride it with your boyfriend, there's nothing to be embarrassed of! I just saw a middle aged woman riding it!" Ara said.
"Come on, please?? Pleeeeeeeeaase? Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease-"
"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT!" you said as you threw your hands into the air.
"Yayyyyyyy! I love you so much, Baby!" Jinhwan said as he hugged you.

"Yeah, yeah, let's just get this over with." you said as you rolled your eyes. When you got on the carousel, you let out a loud huff.
"I can't believe I'm doing this." you muttered as you got on a black horse. Jinhwan got on the brown horse next to you with a huge smile on his face. Ara was on the horse in front of the both of you.
"Believe me, this'll be way better than you think." Ara said. The carousel slowly started to spin, making you sigh loudly. Surprisingly, instead of feeling embarrassed, you felt a huge smile creep slowly on your face. Nostalgia hit you and you were reminded of all the times you and Bobby would ride carousels together when you were little. Jinhwan was also smiling brightly as the carousel spun faster.
"See, I told you this was going to be fun!" Jinhwan said. Ara pulled out her phone and took a picture of you and Jinhwan while laughing happily.
"You guys are so cute!!" Ara squealed.

After the carousel ended, you got off and the three of you decided to go on another fast ride. You began to walk over to the roller coasters again.
"Damn, nostalgia hit hard back there." you said.
"Yeah, you shouldn't underestimate carousels, they somehow always manage to bring the kid out of you again." Jinhwan replied with a smile.

The next thirty minutes, you waited in line for the roller coaster. Once you rode it, you came back out soaked in water.
"Okay, when they said that you were going to get wet, I didn't think you'd get completely drenched." you said as you pulled up your wet sleeves.
"Hey, it's not that bad....at least it was hot today, right? It'll dry off soon." Ara said.
"I thought that was refreshing!" Jinhwan said brightly.
"Of course you did..." you said as you rolled your eyes.
"Aw....is somebody in a bad mood after getting wet?" Jinhwan teased as he put his arms around you. You grumbled before groaning loudly.
"Hey, wanna get a smoothie? To make you feel better?" he asked. You looked up at him.
"You're paying." you said before turning around and heading towards the smoothie stand. Jinhwan chuckled before following you.

Ara and Jinhwan waited in line to order the smoothies while you sat on the bench, waiting. You took off your backpack and put in next to you since your shoulders started to ache a bit. You then found yourself spacing out, staring into space and thinking about random things. It wasn't until someone from behind you suddenly snatched your backpack that you snapped out of it and whipped around. Your eyes widened. Sooyoung was standing behind the bench with your backpack.
"Give it back!" you said as you tried to take it, but Sooyoung held it out of your range.
"Ah, I don't think so. You're going to have to try better than that." she said.
"Give it back now, or so help me I will punch you in the face and rip your makeup right off with it." you growled.

"Ha, like you could even lay a finger on me. Want it back? Catch me first." Sooyoung sneered before turning around and running off with your bag. You started to panic. What were you supposed to do? Jinhwan and Ara were still in line to order and by the time you run over to them for help, she would be long gone. Everything was in your backpack. Your phone, your wallet, your inhaler, who knows what that crazy witch might do with your things? She might burn it, throw it away, or even steal the things inside it. But.....I can catch her if I follow her right now. You thought. You looked back uneasily at your boyfriend before swallowing nervously.

You got off the bench, spun around, and ran after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy (late) Birthday to Yunhyeong and Jinhwan!! 🎉🎉 Best wishes so that our hidden leader and eldest can continue to stand tall for iKon!! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.7K 2.6K 38
In which a girl rejected a guy she liked because of his career. [START: 09/12/2015. END: 14/05/17] Cover credit- @mai-eo
146 12 4
iKON's Song Yunhyeong and Jung Chanwoo are in love with each other but they have kept their relationship secret from the other members. What would ha...
54.5K 2.4K 21
"I lost almost everything that I love the most.." ©anonnoying 2015 [COMPLETED]
2.9K 146 25
"But the first time she met him he was only Oppa's friend..." Hello, I wrote this fanfiction due to an story idea that I had and wrote my beloved ik...