๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’๐’ ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’”...

By bellaetriz

โœ”๏ธŽ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŒ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š™-๐š ... More

1: Cette Fille
2: Burgundy Rival
3: Melancholy in Blue
4: Stouthearted
5: Socialite en Milano
6: Daring Rouge
7: Her Shade of Red
8: His shade of red
9: Scarlet Passion
10: Fervid Crimson
11: Garnet Secrets
12: From London with Love
13: Changes in Vermillion
14: Carmine Revival
15: Merlot Tension
17: Va Te Faire Foutre
18: Dooly
19: Electric
20: Gรชnante
21: Espion
22: Boys Undercover
23: Boys Under Disguise
24: The CEO's Daughter
25: Detrimental Vows
26: The Last Dance
27: Eternal Flame
28: The Invitation
29: Old Friends
30: The Reception
31: Secrets
32: Recondite
33: A Friend in a Foe
34: London Girl
35: Hearts down Abbey Road
36: Drunk Confessions
37: Remedy
38| Release
39| Mettle
40| Finale

16: Undergraduates

6.5K 192 45
By bellaetriz

K.H

I woke up to someone shaking me awake. I really wanted to sleep in today so I couldn't help but say, "I swear if you shake me one more time, I'll shove my foot down your throat."

"Chillax Haewon, it's just me," the voice said and I forced my tired eyes to open only to see Eunwoo all dressed up. I looked at him bewildered then asked, "Where are you going? Why did you get up so early?"

"Wow, have you forgotten that we're moving in to our dorms in Kyung Hee University today?," he pointed out making me sit up in bed and first observe my surroundings.

I then realized I was in my bedroom wearing revealing nightwear so I immediately covered up myself with my blanket then said, "Yah! Why are you here?! In my bedroom?! In my house?!"

Suddenly, he smacked me in the back of the head and said, "Pabo, have you forgotten I'm your fiancé, and besides, I know you don't want us to be that close because you want your space but your crazy mother forced me to stay in the same room as you, but I made sure to put a lot of pillows between us."

I sighed and said, "Thank you, and sorry for waking up late, I'll just go take a shower, just wait here, I promise I won't take too long."

I immediately got out of bed and groggily made my way to the bathroom when Eunwoo awkwardly cleared his throat making me look back at him and ask, "Is something wrong?"

Eunwoo fumbled with what he was going to say and turned all shades of red. I approached him to check if he was sick but that only made him more of a nervous wreck.

Somehow he managed to checkout, "Yuronlyinurunderwear"

"What?,"I asked, "You literally just spurted out gibberish."

"You're only in your underwear!," he managed to blurt out and immediately panicked and tried covering myself up.

"Yah! Stop looking!," I said and he covered his eyes with his hands only for him to peek through them.

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at his face then said, "Pervert!"

I ran to the bathroom and felt my heart beat so fast at this messy situation. I then heard him reply back, "I'm sorry!"

I sighed.

This is really going to be my life now isn't it.

J.JK

Ok so this is my dorm. I don't know why I expected dorms to be smaller but then yet again I'm at a private university.

Rich privelege I guess. Unfortunately I wasn't assigned to the same dorm as Lisa. Actually, she asked to be in a separate dorm since we don't have a real relationship and she didn't want things to get awkward.

I just hope I don't get dormed with a creep or an overly dedicated musician who'll pray their instruments at 2 am in the morning.

Nevertheless, I started unpacking my stuff and did my best to think positive.

I'm sure being swamped with college work will keep my mind off her.

And besides Jungkook. She's right, I don't know her anymore so it's much easier to just not think about her at this point. She's a stranger now so treat her like one even if there are some feelings attached there.

I began to unpack my things and I really wished I wasn't alone right now cause unpacking is pretty boring. Lisa's company would've been nice.

She just randomly busts into dance and it's fun joining her. She's a good person.

Sometimes I wish she wasn't dragged into this, but that's the life of being children of business oriented families.

I was finally getting into the zone of unpacking when the door to my dorm room swung open making me startled.

To my relief, I saw my friend Jimin, standing in my doorway with a decent amount of luggage.

Naturally I asked, "So you're my roommate?"

"Of course! Isn't it great! The other boys are dormmates to each other, Namjoon somehow was able to convince the administration to stay in a dorm all by himself," Jimin storytelled, "But I'm not really surprised he's like Korean Albert Einstein, that man can solve calculus without using a pen and paper."

"Anyways! I didn't really get to catch up with you regarding the gala so I'm gonna ask you while we unpack," Jimin said as he brought his stuff to his side of the dorm.

"Terrible," I replied and he raised his brow at me as he said, "Terrible? Galas are literally the perfect excuse to dress up nice and act prissy with other people plus you have those fancy finger foods."

"I just wasn't feeling it," I tried to reason but Jimin laughed out loud then said, "You are a terrible liar, now come on just tell me, maybe you'll actually feel better if you tell someone."

"Haewon was there," I muttered and his eyes widened as if I just dropped a bomb.

"You mean the girl who got away Haewon but also turned out to be your childhood crush Haewon," Jimin exclaimed and I just sighed and said, "Yes, that Haewon."

He then broke into fits of laughter.

Right, of course, my misery is funny.

"Oh my gosh, the universe must really hate you then," he teased and I replied, "What happened to me telling people what happened would make me feel better, you're making me feel a million times worse."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I thought we could just laugh it off," he said as he walked over to me and patted my back.

"I mean at least I have school to keep me busy," I mentioned and Jimin nodded then said, "And you got Lisa too, she's being really sweet about all of this you know, I'm surprised you didn't make her your real girlfriend."

"That is exactly why I cannot pursue her, she's too sweet, I'm damaged goods and I don't want to give her that," I replied and I meant what I said.

"Well you might not see it now but she might just be what you need," he encouraged but I just shrugged and said, "What I need is 10 bottles of soju to drown out the pain."

"Are you trying to kill yourself?," Jimin asked and I replied, "No I'm just trying to be unalive."

"Har har, anyways if it makes you feel better, after we finish unpacking, we can go out for some samgyeopsal with the boys," he suggested and a small smile grew on my face as I said, "As long as I'm not the one paying."

"Woah woah woah, you're the richest one out of all of us, why do we have to pay for you," Jimin argued and I replied, "Because I'm the sad one, why would the sad one pay for his friends."

Jimin groaned then said, "Okay fine! But the next time we go out, you're buying me a year's worth of Doritos."

"That is extremely unhealthy but if it'll shut you up then fine," I said and he squealed in delight.

"Anyways, let's take a break first, I saw a vending machine nearby and I really want to get some pear juice," Jimin suggested and I replied, "Fine but let's not take too long cause we still have a lot to unpack."

"okayyyyy," he said as he left the dorm before me only for him to stop right outside the doorway.

Confused, I asked, "Why'd you stop?"

He just laughed for a moment then said, "Oh the universe really hates you."

I went out to see what he meant and I saw none other than Haewon and Eunwoo moving into the dorm next door.

I gritted my teeth and said with a clenched fist, "What the fu-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.2K 17
A lot of vhope, jikook, hopekook, jihope one shots๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹ Fluff Smut
269 32 16
๐™๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™š๐™œ๐™ช ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™, ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ . ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๏ฟฝ...
7.4K 363 28
๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผฃ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผค... ๏ผญ๏ผฅ โ†ฌ ๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผซ ๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฏ ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผซ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผฅ๏ผณ
485K 13K 50
topโ†‘kook bottom โ†“tae jeonJungkook a bad boy, who think that everyone ,guys and girls likes him, but what's happening when he meets Kim taehyung? A...