"Savage" Creepypasta x Powerf...

By -fanadict-

HIATUS FOR NOW!! ---------------------------------------------- "Jack.. where are you?" with a straight face... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
TAG BY A FRIEND
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Got tag! (Yeahey!)
Chapter XXXVI

Chapter XI

293 6 0
By -fanadict-

Chapter XI
Ace's POV
   "Savage wake up." I whispered to her cat ear. She stir a bit but didn't wake up. I started to shake her to wake up. "Savage I have to go." I whispered ounce again. She open her puffy e/c eyes opening them slowly. 

"What * yawn * time is it?" asking in  sleepy tone. Yawning between her phrase and look at me.

"Its almost 3:00 in the morning." I whispered to her.

"Already?" she ask. 

"Sadly, yes." 

" She sit on the edge of the bed and stare at me. "Be careful out there." then she started to walk towards the closet and grab something. It looks like a phone but much smaller. "Use this to communicate with us. Any problem use this. Just push this button and start talking. You can attach it to your ear phones." and handed it to me. 

"Relvet wanted to talk to you before you leave." she said and smiled. "See you when you get back Ace." before closing her eyes and once open it again appearing two teary red eyes. She then hug me. 

"I-I'm going to m-m-iss you Ace." Relvet almost crying with her voice cracking. 

"I know you will." and hug back. We stayed like that for a couple of seconds before I break it before I started to get late. I look at her in her crimson red eyes seeing  foggy and seems tears are about to pour down. I don't like her feeling all sad and gloomy. I wanted to see her smile. 

"Came on. Where's that bright smile of your?" She look at me and smiled. "There is it." I said smiling at her. 

She went out of Savage body and turn herself to her human form. Savage body went limped as Relvet catch her on time and carry her on the bed. She look at me as I leaned closer and kiss her. She was surprise and kiss back. We broke the kiss and said our good byes. I'm going to miss them.

I went out the room with a last hug and kiss her on the forehead before going down. I saw Slender waiting patiently for me. "You really don't trust me do you?" I spoke.

"You I don't and I won't talk about the past." he said. 

"A deal is a deal then." I said. 

"All the information for your mission is here." Boss said giving me a long folder with papers inside. "I'll take care of her-erm them." 

I nod and went out the mansion feeling the cold breeze. The wooden door close behind me signaling for my to start. I open the folder and saw my fist mission. 

"Victim number one, Photographer." I read and headed out without looking back.

Slender POV
"I'm not sure he will be all fine when he got back. You really took his mission all serious like last time." Zalgo voice appeared after I close the wooden door. 

"I just have him few of the people that neither of my proxies can't do." 

"Same old Slender. " before leaving me staring at the wooden door. 

Author's POV
Waking up from the sun rays hitting your face. You slowly opening your eyes only to see Relvet next to you crying. 

"You still sad about Ace?" you asked. 

"His not only my friend but also my boyfriend." Your really an expert on giving good advice or make someone happy. 'Relation sucks.' you thought. You close your eyes to sigh and to think, to open them again them seeing yourself in a glass container.

"Hey sis. You ok?" he ask gently. As he place his hand gentle at his younger sister' shoulder. She tense up a bit. 

"I don't know. I never feel this gloomy before. Is it bad?" Relvet ask. Her brother felt pity for her and hug him. 

"No, It's not." he said comforting his sister. "Want to go outside this room and get some fresh air?" he ask. Relvet sniff and wipe away her tears. 

"That would be nice." she said. Rex smiled and went out the room with his younger sister followed behind. 

"Are you sure we are alright to go out the room with that look?" ask Relvet as she was in her normal form.

"What?" he ask confuse. 

"You look like you had been ill and not taken a single shower for the pass two days." she explained. 

"Don't blame me! Blame Savage, it's her body anyways." he said. 

"You change the appearance of her body. Remember..?" she said looking at her brother. Her brother whispered something before going back inside Ace room. Relvet followed and sited on the bed while Rex went inside the bathroom only to wash his face and comb his short brown hair. Spray some perfume before going out. 

"Better?" he ask his sister. 

"Better." 

"Lucky your my dumb sister." and both went out using a window instead the door as they both landing perfectly. 

Walking through the overlook forest they relax hearing the sound of mother nature. Enjoying the fresh warm air of the start of the day and the crunching of dry leaves on the forest floor. They found themselves beside in a river bank. The water was flowing smoothly with the side of quiet splashing of fish jumping out the water.  

"I never have time to relax before, now,  I remember how it was good to feel the relaxation without thinking nothing about the hunters." Relvet said. 

"It's so good. Maybe going inside that Mansion isn't that bad after all." 

"I agreed, but we still need a container to contain our food. I don't like Sanity's look when she's hungry." Relvet said. 

"Yeah, she's more insane when hungry. Like a wild animal in the loss and starving for months." both laugh at the joke and sited under a tree near the river bank. 

"Do you think Hider is doing now?" Relvet ask her brother. 

"Maybe trying to catch someone." replied Rex. 10 minutes pass talking and laughing they headed back the mansion before anyone else found out and stated to go on a search party for them. 

When they reach the mansion Relvet didn't bother using the front door and just flew through the window they use to get out. Rex on the on other hand, allowing you to take control again. Your appearance went back to normal as you hid your cat ears and tail using your hood and cover your mouth using your mouth guard and went in. 

"What?" you ask seeing all of them look at your direction like last time. Slender then appeared in front of you. 

"Where did you think you are allowed to go out without my permission ?" he ask stern and a hint of disappointment on his voice. 

"Outside, beside the river bank relaxing under a tree." you said and walk in closing the door. He sigh and notice you haven't properly introduce yourself to everyone and for the house rules.

"After breakfast your going to introduce yourself to everyone, don't worry. They won't actually bite like last time." Slender said before heading back the kitchen where he was previously is.  

You look around the living area seeing a few killers where there. 'This people isn't a morning bird.' you thought. You headed out the living room to the stairs and hallways where Ace room is. Looking through all the room you pass seeing a different design outside with names.

"Go to Sleep.. EJ, Play with me, LJ.." 

"You seems new here." You jump back seeing a teenage boy who seems in his 14. He has a messy back hair, perfect white colored skin, black circle under his eyes. He was wearing a blue jacket with a yellow smiley face attack to his jacket. Black pants and shoes. From all that he has a blue pair of eyes.

"I just arrive earlier." you said and headed off now to Ace room.

"I don't remember Slender agree someone using that room ever since Ace left."

"Well he said I can for the mean time." you said and close the door. Helen stare at the room door before heading to the kitchen to get some water.

-------  

"Everyone, we have anew member for the mean time. She was drop off yesterday and it's time for you all know her. This is Savage, a killer with skills and power. Savage all of them are the members of the creepypasta. I'm a sure you already meet a few already."

"You shock your head no." 

"Everyone can you introduce yourself to her, I better get working and keep in down."

"You herd the boss said." A boy with a white mask said. He stand beside you. "Hope your stay won't cause any troubles around here. The name Masky, second proxy to Slenderman. The one with the black mask and orange hoodie is Hoodie, first proxy of Slenderman." He introduce. "Third one is Ticci Toby, the one with a orange goggles and black mouth mask."

"You can call me Toby for short kid. I'm technically the youngest from the three proxy."

"Age?"

"I'm 19, Masky is 23 same with Hoodie but age doesn't matter because we don't age right now." He said. I nodded and look at the others.

"Hey b*t**, get out my way." someone said with a pale skin and a curve smile on his face. No eye lids and no nose?

"That is Jeff the killer, my brother. The name's Homicidal Liu and Sully."

"Split personality?"

"Pretty much." he said and left. I smiled under my mask.

"That is Sally and Lazari. Sally is the one with a brown hair and green eyes. Don't question about her past and don't you ever mention her uncle. Lazari is the one with a clean pink dress. Daughter of Zalgo and sister of Stripes."

"They seems like the youngest."

"They are both 12, hun." said another woman with a plain white mask. "I'm Jane the Killer and this is Clockwork. The one with a curve smile, black hair, purple sweater, red ribbon on her tied pony tail is Nina the Killer." Jane introduce and left with Clockwork following behind.

"Now for the Jacks." Masky said. 

"Wanna have a candy?" A monochrome clown ask who is taller than you.

'Wonder how he can breath with a cone for a nose?' you ask yourself.

"That is Laughing Jack and don't accept his candies."

"Your such a party popper Tim." he said before returning it back at his pocket. 

"Call me LJ for short and this guy." he said smiling showing his sharp teeth and pulling out a guys with a blue mask and black oozing thing pouring down every so slowly from the eyes socket. "The is Eyeless Jack and for short-"

"EJ?" you ask.

"Bingo!" he said like a man in  a circus would say. You laugh a little and they headed of. 

"Oh and, don't touch his refrigerator. You will never going to eat the same way again when you saw the inside of it." Masky warned.

"Why?"

"Ask him yourself or you could wait until he is eating." he said and more came in.

"This are the gamer/s group. I pretty sure you know then by now."

"I live in the forest in a small cabin for my whole life as I remember so no."

"Yeah? Well.."

"Ben Drowned my lady~ call me Ben for short." A link said with a green attire and a hat. Red eyes and blood going down their eyes. "This is Tails Doll, Sonix. exe, Herobrine, Mario..." their were a lot Ben said and only few of them you remember. A lot more member came in and you started to take notes.

"Weren't you the one I saw earlier?" ask the same boy from the hallway.

"She is new here BP."

"Well I thought I was right that she was a intruder in the mansion. The name Helen Otis a.k.a Bloody Painter." he introduce. 'Bloody Painter?'

"Are you the one designed Ace's room door?" you ask.

"Yes, I did."

"Alright." you said.

"This is my friend Puppeteer." Puppeteer said having a black hair, golden glowing eyes, gray skin, yellow-ish teeth, and gray on his clothes. 

"Pleasure to meet you." he said. "Well we better go." BP said and wave good bye and left. Masky then introduce you to everyone and stopping for some to time. It lasted the whole day and when it was finish you tiredly fall down on the bed tired and having a headache. Someone knock on the door.

"Savage it's Helen can I came in?" he ask. 

"Yeah." you said trying to sound not drained out. Helen went in holding a medicine. "What is it?" you ask. 

"Masky said you two been walking around the mansion introducing you to everyone and he notice you may have a headache after all that." he said and gave you a medicine. You took it and drink a glass of water that he also brought with.

"Thanks." you said and lay down one more time. 

"I better go." he said before closing the lights then door quietly. 

Edit date: April 8, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 13K 32
After witnessing the horrible murders of your parents at the age of 7, you haven't been the same since. You become a mute, shutting yourself out from...
6.4K 97 18
When you, a young college student being constantly bullied catches the eye of one of the most notorious killers within the city - Eyeless Jack, thing...
81.3K 1.7K 54
You are working as a assistant teacher for a part time job to earn money. You are a shy person who haven't have many friends. You live alone on your...
78.8K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...