Good Intentions

By urbancreations

Works #4: He's a man with a heart of gold, and a giving spirit and she's a woman down on her luck but with a... More

Good Intentions
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
New Cover
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25

Ch.22

11.8K 746 1.2K
By urbancreations

-

Sitting behind her desk typing away on her computer, Amelia rolled her neck and moved her shoulders growing exhausted as a yawn escaped her lips. Lazily pecking at her keyboard, she was growing beyond bored as she typed up these weekly statements for Lamar.

Desmond and her went at it longer than she expected and that tiredness was kicking her ass, but she couldn't be mad at anybody but herself. After he ate her pussy she wanted him more so the two ended up having sex all over their bedroom.

Feeling her eyelids grow heavy and began to close, she slightly jumped when she felt her head fall and looked around to see if anyone saw her.

Grabbing the hot substance of coffee she has been using to keep her awake, she took a sip letting the warmth of it warm her body and give her a boost. But sadly it didn't work, proping her arm up she leaned up against it and decided to take a small cat nap to give herself a little energy that she needed.

Soon as she felt herself sinking into that deep slumber the sound of the elevator opening caused her to jump out of her sleep. Seeing Brandon step off, she slightly smiled once he noticed her and started making his way over to her.

"I seen yo ass dozing off, better wake that ass up before boss man comes up here." He joked.

"I wasn't sleeping, I was just resting my eyes but anyways how have you been? You've been ghost these past few days sir." She questioned as they both went in for a hug.

"Yeah, I been out of town handling business and you know doing what I do best." He smirked letting her know exactly what he meant.

"Hmm, that doesn't surprise me. But you better slow down before you start having a few little Brandon's running around here." She stated as she nudged him before walking back towards her desk.

Letting out a sigh, he leaned up against her desk. "I know, but shit I like sex man. Plus I'm young, rich and just wanna live and have fun, yes eventually I want to get married and have kids but as of now I wanna enjoy my twenties and live free."

Nodding her head, Amelia understood what he meant. "I get that and I'm not knocking you for that. Just be careful though, you know when women see you all they see is a meal ticket and plus with all these diseases just be cautious."

"Trust me I stay with condoms and I make sure I provide them they don't. And all the women I sleep with have to get checked along with me before we do anything. I don't need no baby mama drama in my life whatsoever, but um is something I wanted to talk to you about though."

Already knowing it was probably gonna be about sex or something related to sex, Amelia prepared herself for whatever wild story he was about to tell. Over the past few months Amelia has formed a close bond with both Brandon and Ravi and they always found themselves venting to her and telling her shit that would be bothering them.

She was damn near like a sister/mother to them, since her vibe was so calming and welcoming.

"What is it now Brandon?"

"Aye man, don't say it like I'm always coming to your ass about my shit." He laughed lowkey offended by her tone.

"You do, but its usually interesting so I don't mind now get to talking."

"Alright so it is this one girl that I have been fooling around with but she's different and it kinda pisses me off but at the sametime it makes me want her more." He expressed but Amelia was still kinda confused.

"When you say different, what do you mean? Like she's into weird shit?"

"No, different as in she's not like these other women I be having sex with, like okay we agreed to be fuck buddies or whatever and I guess the fact that she actually treats me like one shocks me, but it attracts me more to her." He started and Amelia nodded.

"Okay continue.."

"Like okay yesterday, I flew back in town from Colorado and I was in the mood for some good sex and I immediately thought of her since our sessions be out of this world. So I call her, she answers and I ask if she wants to meet up and she literally turned me down and told me how she already had a dick appointment. Now I know we agreed to still do our own thing on the side but the fact that admitted to it blew my mind and the shit made me not even want sex anymore cause I really just wanted it from her, and I know the next time we meet up I'm giving her the best dick of her life so her ass won't ever try and play me for some other nigga again." He huffed and Amelia could only laugh.

"She's playing your game and you don't like it. Typical man behavior." She scoffed.

"It's like I like it but I don't. I mean I like when she calls me and just flat out says come over and give me some dick. I'll drop whatever I'm doing and just go and now I'm thinking does that make me a bitch? Is she making me a pussy? Usually I make the calls, I take charge of everything but its flipped and she basically has the power since we only have sex on her time and that shit turns me on man." He sighed.

"Well I mean if you don't want her to have all the control then start acting busy as well, when she calls for some sex do what she does." She suggested.

"That's the thing though, she so raw with it. I'm sure if I said no, she would just go to someone else and I ain't having that." He scoffed shaking his head.

"You really don't like the fact that you aren't the only one she's having sexual intercourse with huh?" Amelia laughed. "Does it make you feel as if you have to compete or something or is it just the fact that you know at the end of the day she doesn't need you and can easily get what you don't provide from somebody else?"

He shrugged trying to act as if that wasn't the truth, but it was. He wasn't used to women doing the shit she did and he wasn't shaming her whatsoever, he loved a woman who was confident in herself and open about her sex life without feeling ashamed of it. But most women acted as if sleeping with him was an honor and this girl just made it seem like it was more so of an honor that he was sleeping with her.

Going to respond he paused when his phone vibrated in his pocket. Pulling it out, he instantly smirked when he saw it was four messages from her.

Unlocking his phone and going to their messages, he almost fainted when he saw she had sent a couple of pictures of herself completely naked and a video clip of him giving her head followed by a message of her saying, "I need some of that."

Looking up from his phone, he looked towards Amelia who was already staring back with an amused look. "I'm guessing from how red you're turning that she or some woman must of texted."

Laughing, he scratched the back of his head. "I would love to keep this conversation going with you sis, but I got some business to tend to. Tell Lamar I'll chop it up with him later and you focus on not falling asleep on the clock."

"Tell her your sister Amelia said hello, and that she's doing an amazing job at what she does." She joked once he started walking towards the elevator. Flicking her off one last time he stepped onto the elevator and proceeded to make his way to wherever she was.

Not even feeling tired anymore, Amelia got back to work and finished up the statements she was typing up for Lamar then got up to go and take some folders to the internship room that the trainer needed.

Pulling her skirt down, she stepped from around her desk and began strutting her way down the hall waving at whoever passed her.

Reaching the door, she knocked twice before stepping inside alerting everyone's attention. "Hey Corey, here are those folders you left on my desk."

Walking up to her, he took one of the folders to see what it was and frowned. "These folders were to be given to Lamar, it's just weekly statements on each of the interns progress that they're making as we reach that deadline of finally choosing one of these guys for the position." He whispered to her and she nodded.

"Oh I'm sorry, well he should be returning soon from that meeting so I will make sure he gets these."

"No need to apologize, I didn't leave a note or anything so that's my fault."

Waving him off, she began walking towards the door. "Mistakes happen, see you later."

When she turned to walk out, Corey's eyes went straight to her back side and he personally wanted to thank her mama for the genetics. When he turned back towards the group of guys he was training he had peeped that they had been looking as well, "She off limits y'all, that's a whole married woman." He stated and they all laughed together knowing they had no business looking at her.

Reaching her desk, she smiled when saw Gordy and Ashle by it. "Hey ladies, what are you two up to?"

Turning their attention to her once they heard her voice, they both smiled and went in for hugs. "Girl nothing, waiting for Lamar to return so we can discuss with him about a new idea we thought of." Ashle stated answering her question for her.

"What's the idea?"

"Well it's almost the end of November and Christmas is right around the corner and Lamar likes to do it big for Christmas. Throughout the whole month he's does different drives, like toy drives, food drives, clothes drives and just donates as much money as he can to orphanages to help kids without a secure home have a good Christmas and we thought of an event that could be basically have all of that in one big thing on Christmas Eve. We where thinking he hosts like a big Christmas Charity event, but make it fun for kids and adults, have it to where low income families can get food and gifts for their kids and if they need clothes they can get those as well. But we just wanted to run it by him first though." Gordy explained.

"I think he would love that, and what's this I hear about a big office Christmas party that he has every year?"

Smirking both Ashle and Gordy bumped shoulders, "As I stated before Lamar likes to do it big for Christmas and the Christmas party is always lit and the gifts he gives be having everybody in the Christmas spirit. It's food, drinks, good music and we finally get to see Lamar be his usual goofy self and not Mr. Clean cut and Suit and Tie Lamar. We also all do the secret santa gift exchange and I be praying Lamar is my secret santa, last year our co-worker Leslie got lucky and he brought her a whole new car and by new car I'm talking Rolls Royce and the year before our co-worker Devon got a $50,000 check."

"Oh wow, but what is this I hear about a no spouse allowed rule?"

They both shrugged, "That's actually new I believe, but usually nobody brings their spouses except Erika and she acts boring as hell when he's around so maybe that's why he added the rule. You know some people don't really be themselves when their spouse or something is around." Ashle stated throwing out her assumption of it all.

Before Amelia could respond Lamar had stepped off the elevator and she knew the conversation was over the moment both Ashle and Gordy stepped towards him to tell him about their idea.

Watching as they all talked amongst themselves, she watched as Lamar nodded to whatever they where saying and supposedly agreeing from the looks of it before they went their separate ways.

Watching Lamar walk towards her desk, she stood to her feet since she needed to discuss with him about a few things as well.

"Hi Amelia, you look beautiful today." He greeted with a warm smile since this was the first time he seen her today.

"Hi Lamar, um can we talk real quick?"

Nodding his head, he stepped around her and grabbed the door to his office for her to step inside first. "What is it you wanna talk about? Everything okay?"

"Um actually, things aren't okay if I'm being honest."

"What seems to be the problem? Whatever it is, I'll do my best to fix it."

"Desmond and I just really feel that you should ease up on the late nights. I'm constantly tired and I'm becoming drained with the job since it feels like I'm always here. I understand this is my job and I love my job and I love what I do, but I can't keep working like this and I won't. I need my rest, and I'm sorry but if this doesn't stop, I will have to look else where for a job cause no job is worth losing sleep and rest behind."

"I'm sorry Amelia, I didn't know you felt that way." He stated kind of shocked from her outburst.

"I know and that's my fault, I should have spoken up about all of this sooner but I just didn't want to let you down. Lamar I love this job and I love all the opportunities it has given me along the way, but things have to change. I'm not sure if you just like working late or what but I can't do it almost every night, I have a husband to get home to now and I miss out on so many things due to this job and I don't want to end up resenting this place and leaving out of hate. I hope you understand where I'm coming from Lamar." She expressed feeling a weight lift up off her shoulders.

"I understand and I will do my best to change the way things are around here. I would hate for you to leave and resent me for something I have done and I apologize for upsetting you and Desmond."  He stated only meaning some of it.

"Thank you, well I'll let you get back to work." She stated as she began turning and towards the door.

Leaving out she could feel his eyes staring a hole into her backside, which made her walk a little faster. Stepping out of his office, she shook off the weird feeling she had got then sat down right when her phone started ringing.

Picking her phone up off the desk, she immediately answered it when she saw it was Taylor's school calling.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hello this is Mrs. Kristi the counselor here at Maya Angelou's Elementary, am I speaking with an Amelia Jones?" The lady questioned as she looked over at Taylor who was sitting across from her crying.

"Yes, this is she. Is everything alright with Taylor? Her father is at work at the moment if you were trying to reach him." She questioned.

"I'm sad to say everything isn't okay and Taylor actually requested us to call you instead of her parents. I apologize for the short-notice and inconvience, but we need you to come down here for us to discuss the events that just happened today during P.E."

Standing up, Amelia began grabbing her things. "I'm on my way, tell her I'm leaving work right now."

"Alright, see you then Mrs. Jones."

Hanging up the phone, Amelia slipped her heels back on and walked into Lamar's office. Catching his attention the moment she opened his door, he grew concerned when he saw her face was full of worry. "Everything alright Amelia?"

"I'm not exactly sure but my daughter's elementary just called, apparently an incident has happened and I need to run up there and see what's going on so I'm leaving early today." She explained as she started turning on her heels to leave out.

"But what about our business dinner tonight with our potential donors?"

Frowning, she shook her head in disbelief. "With all due respect Lamar, I'm sorry but I am going to have to miss that. I'm sure you're more than capable of doing this on your own, she needs me and I'm going to be there for her regardless. I'll be back tomorrow if everything is okay by then. Enjoy the rest of your day."

Not giving him a chance to speak, she left out of his office and headed right towards the elevator in a hurry.

When his office door finally closed, Lamar sat back in his seat and sighed. "But I need you to." He mumbled to himself.

Reaching downstairs Amelia pulled out her keys to her new 2019 BMW 3 series, and sped walked through the lobby of the building.  Exiting the building she listened to the sound of her heels clicking against the pavement as she approached her car.

Getting inside her car she cranked it up and backed out of the parking lot pulling into traffic headed to her baby to make sure she was okay.

Due to traffic in L.A. it took her almost two hours to reach the school. Parking her car in the vistor section, she got out and powered walked across the parking lot towards the entrance, anxious to find out what was wrong and what was going on.

Approaching the receptionist desk, Amelia politely smiled at the young black woman who smiled just as big back. "Hello, how can I help you?"

"Hi, I'm here for Taylor Jones. Mrs. Kristi called me earlier." Soon as Taylor's name slipped out of her mouth a sympathetic look flashed across her face instantly.

"Yes'mam, follow me."

Opening the door to allow her to step inside the office, Amelia followed closely behind the woman feeling her nerves get the best of her.

Reaching Mrs. Kristi's door, the receptionist knocked then peeked her head inside the office. "Hi Mrs. Kristi, I just wanted to let you know Mrs. Amelia has finally arrived for Taylor."

A few moments later Mrs. Kristi stepped outside of her office being sure to close her door behind her. "Before we step back inside I first want to explain why I called you up here. Apparently, Taylor has been getting bullied for the past few months by two students and today during P.E. in the locker room they messed up her clothes and beat her up pretty bad. One of the other students just so happened to walk back inside the locker room to catch them in action and alerted the coach of what was going on. The two girls have been expelled from our school and authorities where called to investigate the kids homes to see what type of environment the girls are being raised in. But I do apologize for what happened, and Taylor stated that she only wanted to see you and we're aware that Mr. Jones put you on the emergency contact list so we called."

Amelia wasn't sure what to expect but hearing that Taylor was a victim to bullying was not it and then she wondered why Taylor never said anything to Tiffany or Desmond about it. Her heart instantly broke for her because she could only imagine how she felt at the moment and she wished she could take all the pain she was feeling away.

"Can I see her?" At this point that's all Amelia wanted to do, she needed to see her and hug her and just tell her everything would be okay and that no matter what they may have told her, she was beautiful.

Pushing the door open, Mrs. Kristi let Amelia step in first and when she did she saw Taylor sitting in one of the chairs with her head down as she nervously played with her fingers and rocked her feet back and forth.

She was dressed in some basketball shorts and a t-shirt they had got from the lost and found and her hair that Amelia had styled this morning was a complete mess.

Sitting her purse down, Amelia walked over and squatted down in front of her in hopes that she would look up but she didn't. Her eyes stayed glued to the floor and she continued to play with her fingers.

Grabbing a hold of her hands, Amelia kissed the back of them. "Taylor, can you look up at me baby? I know you're scared and I know what happened has tramautized you, but I'm here okay? And I'm not going nowhere."

Taylor sat still for a moment before slowly raising her head and Amelia was able to see her busted lip and the bruise that was forming around her eye. It pained her heart to see her beautiful Taylor like this, since Taylor was such a sweet and loving child and usually bothered nobody and to see what those young girls did to her angered her.

The whole situation kinda made Amelia think back to what she experienced and how she kept quiet about it for so long.

"Can you tell me what happened baby girl?"

Shaking her head no, she started to sniffle and soon tears started to fall from her big brown beautiful eyes. Reaching her hand up Amelia wiped the tears that was starting to fall from her face then embraced her into a much needed hug.

She wasn't going to force her to talk, her main goal was just to make her feel better and let her know that she was here for her.

Turning her head back towards Mrs. Kristi who was already staring, Amelia began to stand to her feet. "I'm just gonna take her home, is there any work from teachers she may need?"

"Yeah I had a feeling she would probably be out a few days so I told the teachers to send a weeks worth of work, I already placed the folder in her backpack." She explained.

Thanking her, Amelia pulled away from the hug to put on Taylor's backpack then grabbed her purse before lifting Taylor up and holding her in her arms.

Instantly Taylor wrapped her arms and legs around her and started to cry into her neck. Leaving out of the office Amelia rubbed on her back in a soothing motion letting her get her emotions out.

After signing her out and thanking the ladies for watching her, she left out the building and got Taylor in the car.

The ride home was silent, Taylor sat in the back seat looking out the window the entire time while Amelia tried to think of ways to explain this whole situation to Desmond. She knew that little girl was his whole heart and she knew he was not going to take this news easily, so she honestly wasn't ready for his reaction to this news.

When they got home Amelia carried Taylor the whole way up the stairs and into the apartment. Sitting her down on the couch, Amelia walked into the kitchen to try and think of ways to cheer her up and get her to start feeling a little better before Desmond got home.

After pacing the floor for a few minutes, finally an idea popped up in her head and she started making her way back into the living room where Taylor sat quietly.

Crouching down in front of her, Amelia grabbed her small hands making her look up at her. "How would you feel if I planned an entire spa day for the both of us? We could do facials, our nails and even our hair .. eat tons of snacks and listen to whatever music you want and to end the night I'll even order your favorite pizza and we can watch however many Disney movies you want! So what do you say?" She questioned in hopes to get her to at least smile.

After a brief moment of silence, Taylor's lips began to curl up in a smile. "I would like that."

Cheesing big, Amelia stood up pulling her up as well. "Well let's first change into our matching pajama set daddy brought us and then we can start."

-

Walking inside the house after their doctor's appointment, Chasity rolled her eyes at the attitude Lamar had been giving her the whole day. She was so over him and his mood swings at this point and just wanted to go home.

Sitting her purse down, she looked over at him before scoffing to herself as he talked on the phone.

"Yessir, I will have my assistant call you and set up a date for us to meet and have a sit down about future business deals." He said into the phone to the CEO of the Boys and Girls Club.

"Great, I've been meaning to call and reach out for sometime now but had been so busy lately especially with school and things of that sort going on. But I am looking forward to meeting with you and discussing things that will of course benefit the future of today's kids." The guy replied.

"Same here, I'm looking forward to it as well."

"Great, well see you soon then Lamar. Take care."

"You take care as well Fred." Hanging up the phone, his mood had gotten ten times better than it was before.

Looking over towards Chasity, who was already holding a smug look at him his mood dropped right back down. "What Chasity?"

"You should really become an actor with the way you lie so damn much." She laughed even though nothing she said was even commerically funny. "You still try so hard to paint this perfect picture of yourself to the world and each day that picture slowly starts to fade and your true colors are slowly starting to show and when it eventually does .. guess who will be right there by your side like always? Me." She spat causing him to immediately frown at her sudden outburst.

"What are you talking about Chasity!?"

Laughing, she shook her head. "What do you think I'm talking about Lamar? I'm tired of you faking and being this person you're not, then you constantly treat me like shit when you know I have my reasons as to why I act the way I do and why I did what I did." She stated staring coldly at him.

Shaking his head, he walked up towards her. "We both agreed to never talk about that night, so drop it."

Stepping closer to him, she tested him. "No, I still have the scars Lamar, the marks are still there. The memories, the heartbreak is all still there and everyday of my life is a fucking constant reminder of what happened and you just want to bury it and not face it. But it happened Lamar!"

Feeling his anger rise, his nostrils began to flare the longer she talked. "I'm warning you Chas, stop!"

Laughing to herself, she looked away. "Why? Why do you want me to stop Lamar? Is it because you don't like hearing the truth about yourself? Or are you ashamed of the person you really are baby?"

When he didn't say anything, she smiled. "Yeah, that's it. But don't worry the world will soon know that Mr. Oso Perfect is everything but that and soon your world will fall just like it deserves to do."

When she went to walk away, he grabbed her arm tightly lowkey scaring her but she wouldn't dare let him know that. "We made a deal and you promised not to say anything. You must have forgot the shit that I am capable of and the power that I have, so why are you trying me?" He harshly whispered.

Snatching away from his grip, she smacked her teeth. "Because I'm tired! The world looks at me as if I'm the bad guy and as if I'm the only one in the wrong all because they don't know truth, but soon they will know. They already got a good kick when I told them about the drugs and alcohol." Smirking, she grinned. "Yeah it was me who spilled that secret, but let's see how much of a kick they'll get when they hear about the physical abuse and the murder—"

"Shut up! Just shut up!" He yelled and Chasity could only smile to herself that her plan was actually working.

"Oh, I forgot you wanted to keep the real truth of your father's death a secret right? Oops, sorry. It's so many secrets to keep up with that they sometimes slip out."

When she began walking towards her purse, Lamar watched her every move with cold eyes feeling his anger get the best of him. He just wanted Chasity to shut up before he snapped and the longer she talked and mocked him he felt his breaking point coming.

"Chas.."

"What?"

"Don't say anything, I'm warning you." He stated trying to remain as calm as possible but with the way he was clenching his fists and jaw she knew he was everything but that.

"I think the world deserves to know about you Lamar, so many people including kids look up to you and they literally want to be like you when in reality you aren't shit! You killed the man that gave you life all because he saw you for who you really were and didn't want to leave his business to you. So instead you took his life and took it. You broke your own mama's heart and you face her everyday knowing you have the love of her life's blood on your hands and don't care. Tell me Lamar, how do you do it? Please tell me, how do you sleep at night knowing the fucked up shit you have done in the past?"

When he didn't say anything, Chasity simply shook her head and got ready to leave out the house.

Grabbing all her things, she walked towards the door then looked back at Lamar who stood there not saying anything before leaving out all together.

Reaching into her purse, she turned off the recorder on her phone then powered walked over to her car with a satisfied smile on her face. She was done keeping secrets in the dark for Lamar, she couldn't live knowing about all the shit he has done and never had to face any consquences for.

It was time for change.

Back in the house Lamar, began throwing shit around in full rage. He knew if Chasity opened her mouth about all the dirt he has done and covered up over the years, his life would be ruined and he would lose everything including his mama and he couldn't do that.

Dropping down to his knees, he cried into his hands feeling ashamed and scared for all that he has done. Not realizing how much time had passed when finally stood up, he saw it was night time, an although he was tired he had something to handle first before anything.

Walking up to his room, he walked into his closet and looked up at the black duffle bag that sat on the top shelf. Pulling it down, he carried it over to the bed and opened it revealing black gloves, a black ski-mask and his all black outfit along with a few weapons.

Quickly getting dressed and grabbing everything he needed, he walked towards the back of the house where his garage door was and walked out going towards his all black SUV he never drove that was parked way in the back.

Getting inside, he pulled out of his garage and cruised down the highway with only one mission on his mind. Reaching for his burner phone, he quickly dialed a number and listened to it ring one time before he was met with a deep voice.

"What's the word?"

"I'm in need of a set up, got some shit I need to handle and I need it to look like an intruder broke into the house and other things of that sort." He said into the phone.

"Time and place?"

"I'll text the address and it shouldn't take me long so give me about thirty minutes or so."

"Bet."

Hanging up the phone, he tossed it off to the side in the passenger seat and contined driving down the city of L.A. feeling like his old self again:

When he approached her condo she was staying in, he parked his car a flew blocks down and walked the rest of the way and up to her apartment door using his key to get in.

He heard her shower running when he stepped inside and decided to wait so he took a seat on her bed and patiently waited quietly.
But when he heard the shower cut off, he quickly got up and shut off her light so she wouldn't be able to see him and stood off to the side of the door out of view.

He could hear her moving around the bathroom and singing songs to herself before the door opened up and a cloud of steam came rushing out.

"I turned my light off?" She questioned herself and before she could even take a step further Lamar grabbed her from behind by the neck and choked her causing her towel to fall as she struggled to fight and breath.

"Please, don't kill me. Take whatever you want. Just please don't take my life." She pleaded as tears instantly fell from her eyes.

Wanting her to look him in the eyes and him he flipped on the light switch then threw her down on the bed as she began to panick the moment she saw it was Lamar.

Walking towards her door, he shut and locked the door trapping her then turned to face her with a devious smirk. "I kept trying to warn you but instead you wanted to test me. Your memory was so good earlier but it seemed as if you forgot all about those times when I had to put you in your place when I felt disrespected."

"Lamar—"

Holding his finger up to his lips, he shushed her. "No, its my turn to speak now. Speaking too damn much is what got your ass in trouble and if you think I'm going to let you ruin everything I have built so far, you're out of your damn mind."

When he turned his back, Chasity slowly stood from the bed and went to attack him from the back but he back handed her sending her flying to the floor.

Squatting down to her level, he roughly grabbed her by the chin looking at her bleeding nose and smiled. "Just like old times right?"

Standing back up, he roughly grabbed her by the hair and nearly dragged her across the room as she screamed for help. Throwing her up against the wall, he bit his lip feeling his adrenaline fuel some more. "I'm tired of being Mr. Nice guy, I played that role with you for so long but I guess you wanted this side of me back huh? You missed this side of me didn't you?" He asked and she quickly shook her head no.

"Too bad, he's here and that's all because you couldn't keep that mouth of yours shut. I know I've done many things in my past that I am not too proud of, but life has to go on and I will not let you or anybody else ruin that for me."

When he started lifting her up slowly, Chasity knew this was probably the end for her. She knew talking and threatening to spill his secrets would more than likely cost her her life, but she knew at the end of the day it would be worth it once the world finally got to see Lamar for who he really was.

When he turned her so her back was up against his front, she flenched when his hands snaked around her growing belly as tears fell from her eyes. "We could have been something truly special girl," He whispered in her ear as one of his hands slowly rose to her neck. "I was willing to give you the world and more."

When she felt him get hard against her, she felt disgusted with herself not seeing how he could even get turned on during a moment like this.

Moving her neck to the side he placed a soft kiss on it and soon started traveling one of his hands up her body griping and groping different areas before he stopped right at her breast. Giving both her nipples a good squeeze as he began to play with them he walked them over to the full body mirror she had in her room causing them to stare at their reflection.

And it was until now how cold Chasity saw his eyes where, it was almost frightening to see how dark they looked but before she could think or even blink, her mouth and nose was covered by a cloth.

Instantly realizing he was trying to suffocate her, she tried to fight and move but he was stronger than her. He watched through the mirror as she struggled to breathe and tried to claw at his hands and work her way out of this but he wasn't letting up.

The whole time she fought for her life, he watched in pure amazement not caring whatsoever and once she finally stopped fighting and he felt the life in her leaving her body he released her lifeless body and watched as she collasped to the floor at his feet.

Bending down to her level, he brushed his fingers through her hair then kissed the side of her face. "I'm sorry, but this had to happened baby girl, tell my pops I said hello when you see him."

Sitting down with his back against the walk, he pulled her lifeless body closer to him ans rested her head on his lap as he continued playing in her hair and rubbing his fingers down the side of her face as he hummed and whistled to the old Scotland song Loch Lomond that came to his head.

"You'll take the high road and I'll take the low road, and I'll be in Scotland before you. Where me and my true love will never meet again, on the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond." He softly sung to himself slowing the words down.

When he saw the guy he called and his people enter the room, he simply gave them a look and they began trashing her apartment as he sat there on the floor with her in his arms softly smiling to himself and playing with her hair.

Lamar hated to kill Chasity along with his unborn child, but he couldn't risk her spilling his secrets to the world. He planned on just burying and putting the murder of his father in the back of his head and he planned to do the same with the murder of Chasity as well.

He had so many things lined up that weren't worth losing and he was willing to do whatever to stop anybody who tried to break or ruin him.

At the end of the day he knew he had good intentions behind all his actions, he was just a man who was trying to make this world a better place one day at a time and he wasn't going to let anybody or anyone get in the way of that.

-

Thoughts?

I apologize for the wait guys, but I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and the major plot twist 🙃
Thanks for the love & support as always!
- Denise 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 468 12
His life was a living hell but she entered his life as a miracle lighting up his darkest days.
917K 36K 40
Peyton didn't expect a one night stand to turn out the way he did, hopelessly failing to avoid the CEO with anger issues and a marriage crumbling. P...
The Samaritan By Nollibee

Historical Fiction

178 1 28
The story and suffering of a barren woman through five marriages until she met someone special. The meeting that changed not only her heart but her...
226 3 4
A young rich woman finds a young homeless man on the street , she helps him , and invites him to stay at her house , and in the process of helping th...