Hidden Pain (BoyxBoy-Jastin)

By dawinabieber

Justin Bieber is a 17 years old international pop star that everybody loves and adores. He's caring, friendly... More

Hidden Pain
Chapter 1
Mom's New Boyfriend?
Nightmare Begins
The worst pain.
He's not the same
Something's wrong.
Is Anybody Out There ?
He tried to kill me
They know
Let Him Go!
My Baby Boy
So much Tears
Don't Hurt Him Anymore
Worst than a Devil
We Cant Give Up
You have the right
Kinda Cute
First Session
Our Blessings
Hugs
Paparazi
Might Just Fall For You
New Story
He will wait for you
Emotions
I'm Ready
My Flashlight
NEW STORY!
My Heart Is Taken
Happiness

He Hurt You?

3.2K 88 58
By dawinabieber

“Ple..Please no more.” Justin pleaded as Mark keep on trusting in to him. He’s been begging for the older man to stop for hours now. This is the fifth time of the day that Mark has rape him. He’s been unconscious a few times and every time he woke up, he prayed that it would finally stop but it didn’t. Mark didn’t stop. He’s angry and stress up and he’s using the young boy as his relieve. He didn’t bother how much pain he’s causing Justin, as long as he satisfied his need. Mark make sure he’s free form his work the whole day and he also make sure to inform Justin’s team that Justin will be busy going fishing with him for a bonding session, so they won’t bother calling Justin at all.

“Shut up!” Mark growl as he keep on pounding on the weak boy’s body. Justin did try to fight Mark that he end up tied up to the bed with a rough rope that Mark had prepared. He couldn’t move as he take in everything his given. When his body grew week, Mark decided to untie the rope.

Mark’s phone suddenly rings as he groan annoyed. He stop his movement as pull out of Justin. Justin mentally sighs as he try to catch a breath. He knows he lost his voice already. His eyes is all red and puffy due to the crying. He’s exhausted. He could pass out anytime now.

Mark reach his phone as he motion Justin not to make a sound. “Yes, Mark Bell here?” he said to the phone trying to sound as normal as he can.

“Hey Mark, its Ryan here. I don’t know if you remember but I’m one of Justin’s friend.” Ryan said from the other line. Mark frown. He didn’t remember who it was but he do see 2 boys that always hang out with Justin in the house before he started raping Justin.

“Ouh, yeah. Ryan buddy. What can I do for you?” He said trying to sound cheerful.

“I couldn’t contact Justin but Scooter said he’s with you for a fishing trip, I was just wondering what time you guys gonna come back cuz me and Chaz wanna have a movie night with him as we haven’t seen him lately.” Ryan said.

Mark rolled his eyes annoyed. “Ouh yeah, he left his phone at the car or something but we’ll be back by 5. It’s good that you can accompany Justin tonight, I kinda have work to do at the office too, so yeah, you guys can come  by then.” He said, he doesn’t want Justin’s friend to suspicious anything as he’s been keeping Justin hostage for 2 days now.

“Cool. Tell Justin. We’ll be there.” Ryan said excitedly. He wanted to see Justin since yesterday. Last time he sees him was when he was sick. Him and Chaz has been worried about their best friend and they know Pattie is not home.

Mark put down the phone as they say goodbyes. “Dumb kids.” He mumbled as he turn to the boy that was lay naked weak and bruised on the bed.

“Okay, I’m done now. I’m still not satisfied though but we will continue it again.” Mark said as he got in to his clothes. Justin tried to sit up from the bed as his body was aching everywhere that he just wanted to feel numb.

“Please. I don’t .. want..th..this anymore Mark.” Justin begged through tears. Mark stared at him. He makes his way toward Justin.

He grab his hair forcefully. Justin winced in pain. “You don’t really have a choice don’t you slut?” he hiss at Justin’s face.

“I’m not a slut!” Justin try to scream but it came out squeak as his head was throbbing by the way Mark was gripping it.

Mark let out a dark chuckle. “Yes you are! Haven’t you see what have you been doing these couple of days? And you even lost your virginity to an old man. What does that even make you huh?” he said looking at Justin’s broken eyes.

“You make me.” Justin said above whisper. Trying to reassure himself that Mark is wrong. This is not his fault.

“I make you? Don’t you think you let me boy? I’m just an old man and you’re a young healthy teenage boy. I think you’re the one who wants me to do this.” Mark said again.

Tears clouded Justin’s eyes again. “No! You force me! You threaten to hurt me and my family you bastard!” Justin yelled finally finding his voice. Mark’s eyes went wide as he let go of Justin’s hair and slap him across the face really hard. He grab Justin’s hair again and push his body to the ground as he kick the boy’s body multiple times.

“Don’t you ever call me dad you worthless peace of shit!” he scream as he keep on kicking Justin’s stomach. Justin struggle to move but he can’t as he doesn’t have the strength. He almost felt himself black out again and he wish that Mark would just kill him already.

“Sto..Stoppp .. Plea..please.”  he try to said but it came out as a whisper. Mark finally stop as Justin was about to black out. He kneeled down beside the boy.

He looks down at the Justin and grab his chin to look at him. A little blood were coming out of Justin mouth. He smirked.

“Remember this boy, you deserve whatever is happening to you now. Every bit of it. Your nothing Justin. Your nothing to anybody. Your just another superstar that would be forgotten one day and when that happen, your mom would hate you, your friends would leave you because you know why?” he pause as he sees the tears that slowly fall down Justin cheek. He smirk again as he knows he’s breaking this boy slowly.

“Because you are nothing! You’re used! They will be ashamed of you. I don’t think your mom and dad would want a son that is already dirty like you or your friends, I don’t think they would even want to go near you anymore. And oh, your fans, they wouldn’t want a piece of shit like you as they idol. So fucking weak!” he finished as he let go of Justin’s chin harshly. Justin just lay down on the floor taking everything Mark said to him. Mark chuckle as he got up to his feet.

“Get up and clean yourself! Your friends would be here and I don’t want them to suspicious anything. Remember! Your mom’s life depends on it.” Mark warns as he walk out of Justin’s room.

 Justin started to sob his heart out. He didn’t know how many time he cried and he’s been telling himself, everything would be alright, everything would be fine but he know nothing is going to be alright and be fine at all.

“Why god?” he creams through tears. His body shaking as he sob and sob and cry and cry.

He curls himself in to a ball as he started to feel cold. He didn’t have anything covering his naked body as he lay on the cold floor. He lay there for half an hour until he finally decided to get himself clean up. He get up slowly as he can as his body was shivering and in pain. He grab his sweats that was on the floor and wear it slowly as he walked to the bathroom not bothering to close the bathroom door. He walked to the mirror as he stare at himself. He didn’t see himself anymore. He sees this weak boy, this pathetic disgusting boy. His mind started fill with negative thought.

‘Mark was right, I will be ashamed to my family and friends.’

‘I am weak and nothing to anybody’

‘Ryan and Chaz wouldn’t want to be with a piece of shit like me’

‘Mom and dad would hate me for not protecting myself, for being so weak’

‘My beliebers wouldn’t want a wreck idol like me’

‘I deserve every bit of this’

‘Even I’m disgust with myself’

He thought and thought about all of the negative think about himself. He was frustrated, heartbroken, in pain, and he feels nothing but wanted to die at that moment itself. Without thinking he punch the mirror making it crack as blood started to come out of his knuckles. He didn’t feel pain though. in fact, he feels relieve. He stared at his bloody knuckles as he got an idea. He search his compartment on the bathroom and finally he found what he’s been looking for.

‘This will take away the pain’ he thought.

Ryan POV

I walk alone to Justin’s house as we didn’t leave that far from each other. Chaz couldn’t come as he got a last minute plan with his parents. Can’t do anything about it even though he was begging me to get him out of there as they were taking him to a theatre or something. I chuckle. I know he wanted to see Justin as much as I do. With what happen the last time we saw him, we’re getting worried. And Justin has been quiet, I mean too quiet. Usually, he would blow up our phone when he had breaks like this. He even makes sure we skip schools so we could hang out with him but now, he didn’t do all that. I talk to Fredo earlier, even he says Justin is dealing with something but even he doesn’t know what it is. No one knows. I finally reach Justin’s house. I smile to myself as I ring the door bell but a few times but no one is answering it. I frown. Maybe they haven’t come back. I peek through the window seeing all the lights are on. Maybe Justin is in the bathroom. I know he doesn’t lock his door during the day, so his crew and his friends could come in easily. I twisted the door handle as I smile. Yup. He didn’t lock his door meaning he’s home. I walk inside as I close the door. It so quiet in here.

“Justin?” I yell as I walk to the living room. No answer.

“Justin bro?” I yell again walking to the kitchen. No answer too. I finally decided to went upstairs to his room.

I knock on his door a few times but no one’s is answering. I started to get worried.

“Justin, are you in there bro?” I ask but still no answer.

“I’m coming in alright. Don’t be naked.” I chuckle but still no answer, so I open his door slowly and went in.

“Justin?” I said softly. My eyes went wide as I look at his room.

His room was a mess. Especially his bed area. I was about to walk to his bed to check when I heard shuffle from the bathroom. I travel my eyes to the bathroom.

“Justin?” I tried again as I make my way to the bathroom door. The door was ajar. I heard whimpering coming from inside. I hesitate as I push the door slowly only to reveal my best friend in his bathtub with a razor and they’re were blood dripping on his hand near his wrist. I sprint towards him and push the razor out of his hand.

“What the fuck dude?!” I yell as I grab his wrist. He didn’t move though. He just stare ahead. His eyes were bloodshot and his hair was a mess.

I kneel down beside the bathtub and I cup his cheek so he could look at me. “Justin, what are you thinking man?” I yell again but he just didn’t say anything making me worried more than I am before. There were still blood dripping out of his hand. I stood up and look for aid kid and I found it. I ran back to him and grab his wrist gently as I try to clean his cut. I look at his face while I dab the medicine but he didn’t say anything at all. Finally, I bandage his hand. I sigh.

“Can I shower now Ryan, I felt disgusting.” He suddenly speaks up making me look at him frowning. What did he mean by disgusting? I just nod. I got up and make sure I took all the razor out and walk out of the bathroom as I close the door. I went out of his room and went downstairs as I throw the razor on the bin. I sat on the couch, thinking.

What’s going on with Justin? I never witness anything scary as just now. My own best friend that I have known since we were kids, that I know is a bubbly kid and live life without a care. What drive him to do this to himself?. It can’t be because he is stress. Justin would never do this no matter how hard is the problem he’s facing. To be honest he’s one of the strongest person I know. He would find someone that he could talk too. My mind was interrupted by the sound of footstep coming down the stairs. My head shot up at the sound. I eyed every of his move as he took a seat beside me. I stare at his face as he was looking at the Tv screen that was off.

He looks awful. His face was bruised up a bit. I can see a mark slap on his face. His eyes were lifeless, not like the usual. He look drained in every way. What’s going on with my best friend?

“Justin?” I started.

“Just forget about it Ry.” He suddenly said with no emotion on his face. I raise my eyebrows.

“Forget about what? Forget about the part when I saw my best friend almost kill himself?” I snap.

“I didn’t kill myself.” He whisper.

“Yeah, but you could’ve. What’s going on Justin? What made you do that? To the point that you would hurt yourself?” I yell at him.

“It doesn’t matter any way.” He said in defeat as he rest his back on the couch as he cover his eyes with his left hand.

“What do you mean it didn’t matter? Justin. Come on man. I’m your best friend. We trust each other remember? If you’re dealing with something, you know you could talk to me or Chaz or Fredo or even Kenny. We could try to help you.” I try to talk some sense.

“No one can help me Ryan.” He said.

“You don’t know that. Just tell me something bro.” I practically beg. I grew frustrated as he didn’t say anything.

I grab his hand from his face. “Who did that to you?” I ask sternly. He stare at me confuse.

“Did what?” he asks.

“You’re face Justin. Who did it?” I ask again. He pull his hand from me as he look the other way.

“What are you talking about?” He asks again.

“Don’t bullshit with me Justin. Your face has a slap mark and your lips bruised up. What the hell is going on with you?” I ask getting upset.

He didn’t answer me. I started to think on how could he get those bruised. He’s been acting strange not the first week he came back, he was normal that time but the he change when he called me one day saying he wanted to stay at my house for a week, just having guys week. But he was acting really strange that time. He was jumpy and always stare at nothing like something is bothering him and he told me it’s because he miss performing but I don’t believe it one bit. Then, realization hit me. He was home with Mark these 2 days. Even the team haven’t seen or heard from him for these 2 days. But Mark wouldn’t hurt Justin right? I mean he’s been nice all this while but I only met him like twice.

“Justin..umm.. did Mark did that to you?” I ask nervously. His head snap up to look at me. There were fear in his eyes. He turns away.

“No” he gulp.

“Don’t lie to me Justin. He did this to you right? Who else is with you other than him?, so it must be him.” I said confidently.

He looks at me with glossy eyes. “Ryan.. Please just let it go. He didn’t do anything.” He said trying to convince me but I know he’s lying.

I shook my head. “Then. Why are you shaking? You’re scared of him don’t you? Because he beat you up. I’m gonna call Scooter now.” I said as I reach for my phone. He gets up from his seat as he kneels in front of me making my eyes went wide in shock.

Tears were streaming down his face. “Ryan.. Plea..please don’t.. tell..tell anybody.” He begged desperately.

I frown and nod as I motion him to get up. He gets up and seat back beside me.

 “I won’t if you tell what’s going on?.” I said as he looked at me worried.

He inhale some air as he breathed out shakily. “Yes, it’s mark that did this but you can’t tell anybody okay? It’s just a slap mark” he said.

“No, there’s more than this. You wouldn’t be shaking and crying if he just slap you Justin. Your hiding something.” I said as I keep my eyes on him. He looked at me pleadingly.

“No. I’m not.” He said above whisper.

“Yes you are. Just please tell me bro. I can’t bear myself knowing that someone’s hurting you and I didn’t do anything about it. You’re my best friend Justin. My brother. Just tell me.” I plead now.

“I cant.” He said as he put his head on his hand.

I sigh as I scoot closer to him and put my hand on his shoulder. As I put my hand on his shoulder, he jumped instantly whimpering. I raise my eyebrows.

“I don’t know how to tell you Ryan. I wanted to tell you so badly, not just you but anybody.” He sobbed in his hand.

“But I don’t want any of you to get hurt so let me just take the pain and deal with it while I can.” He said.

“You’re scaring me bro. What pain are you talking about?” I said nervously.

“I lost it Ryan. I lost it and I don’t know what to do anymore. I don’t want to live anymore.” He suddenly screams as he looks at me. His body was shaking.

“Bro, calm down.” I try to calm him.

“Mom’s gonna hate me, everybody is going to hate me and feel disgusted by me. I deserve to die.” He started to not make sense. I pull him in to a hug as he cried on my shoulder.

“I don’t know what to do Ryan. I want it to stop. But he’ll hurt my mom. I don’t want my mom to get hurt.” He said between sob.

I rub his back trying to calm him down. Once he finally breathing properly and only the sound of sniffles were heard. I pull away and look at my broken best friend. I know that he’s keeping something big, if not he won’t break down like this.

“What did he do to you Justin?” I ask softly.

He sighs in defeat as he looks down at his hand. He knows I wouldn’t give up until I got his answer.

“He rape me.”

And that just happen …

Ryan finally found out about this ???

Justin is believing what Mark said about him ?

What did you think about the chapter??

Comment and Vote lovelies !!!

Love you all !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.4K 52
Justin Bieber is a worldwide superstar. Jason Mccann is an ordinary boy. One day they both cross path. Will it be love at first sight or with their b...
2K 40 32
this story is about jeremie, a sixteen year old who is living a, well..trying to live a normal life. a normal teen life i'd say..:)she has her issues...
12.6K 387 41
Jason comes home from school when his mother has big news for him. he's only fifteen and who becomes his babysitter. well it's none other than the th...
40.3K 2.3K 19
Justin Bieber lives a seemingly happy life with his fiancé. It looks perfect to everyone on the outside when in reality it's anything but. Jason McCa...