10 Things I Hate About You...

By honestlyamazing

"People perceive you as somewhat..." "Free-spirited? Aggressive?" "Heinous b*tch is the term used most often... More

I need to learn Occlumency, because I can't get you out of my thoughts.
I must have had some Felix Felicis, because I think I'm about to get lucky.
We may not be in Professor Flitwick's class, but you sure are charming!
Wow, when I said "Accio hottie", I didn't expect it to work!
Did you survive Avada Kedavra? Cause your drop dead gorgeous.
Wanna go manage some mischief together? I solemnly swear I'm up to no good.
Are you a basilisk? Because when I caught sight of you, I froze.
Did you make me your horcrux? Because my heart stopped when I met you.
Your smile is like Expelliarmus. Simple but disarming.
Being without you is like being afflicted with the Cruciatus Curse.
You must be magical, because I've fallen under your spell.
Did you just use the stupify charm or are you a natural stunner?
If you were a Dementor, I'd become a criminal just to get your kiss.
I might as well be under the Imperius curse, because I'd do anything for you.
Are you a Dementor? Because you just took my breath away.
You're the only thing I need in my Room of Requirement.
Without you I feel like I'm in Azkaban and dementors are sucking away my soul.
THE END

Intro

3.1K 52 31
By honestlyamazing

" I hate the way you talk to me, And the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car, I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, And the way you read my mind. I hate you so much that it makes me sick, It even makes me rhyme. I hate the way you're always right, I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, Even worse when you make me cry. I hate the way you're not around, And the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you, Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all."

Julia Stiles as Kat Stratford

Avan Jogia as Sirius Black

Larisa Oleynick as Bianca Stratford

Jordan Fisher as James Potter

Tyler Posey as Remus Lupin

Jamie Bell as Peter Pettigrew

Suraj Sharma as Regulus Black

Karen Gillan as Lily Evans

Cierra Ramirez as Marlene Mckinnon

Carey Mulligan as Alice Fortescue

Nicholas Braun as Frank Longbottom

A/N:
I don't own any of the characters!
Also some of the houses + years are switched up because I didn't want all the characters to be Gryffindor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 905 13
bittersweet - (adj.) something being bitter and sweet simultaneously Small, timid Remus Lupin has never so much as thought of someone with malice. He...
2.2K 294 21
๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ. ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ž๐š๐. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž...
39.8K 1.3K 29
"So if its words that you are looking for McKinnon, I am fluently gifted with the art of speaking. But I'd much rather spend every day showing you ex...
1.4M 48.7K 98
๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘™๐‘’- (๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘—.) ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ...