Singh Of Love: Book 2

Door JoAnnaRoze

SEQUEL TO: Royalty or Love After Laura ran away, Ross' whole life changed. He lost his best friend and the lo... Meer

Royalty or Love - Review
Laura
Thank you
Hello Japan!!!
Texting Ross
Surprised
You Guys (A/N)
One More Question (A/N)
Together
Chasing Laura
What?
THANK YOU (A/N)
Raura?
Involving the readers aka you
The Singhs & Raura?
I'm sorry (A/N)
Depressed (a/n)
Dances
Is It?
Last Chances
One Last Dance
IMPORTANT A/N Please read
A/N
Will You?
Trilogy
From Singh To Lynch With Love
One Shots (A/N)
A/N
Thank You
Karaoke Mistletoe
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY ROSS
Important
NEW STORY
yay?

Truth

1.5K 56 6
Door JoAnnaRoze

Laura and I walked together to a small coffee shop.. we grabbed a seat, sitting next to each other so that neither of us have to talk loud. I turned towards Laura and asked her the question I've been dying to know the answer to...

Ross: Laur... why did you leave?

Laura: I had to find my real family.

I guess she noticed the confused look on my face because than she pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me.

as soon as I read Adoption my mouth dropped open...

Laura giggled...

I turned towards her...

Laura: Close your mouth you'll catch files. :-)

I couldn't help but laugh then....

Ross: Laura?

Laura: Yes Ross?

Ross: I wanted to apologise

Laura: For what?

Ross: For the last thing I said to you, three years ago. I should've explained.

Laura: You still can.

I couldn't believe she said that... she's giving me a second chance...

so for the next hour I explained the situation I was in back than.

she asked the question I hoped she would...

Laura: What about now?

Ross: Well now she don't care I can date and marry whoever I want. as long as I'm married before 25...

Laura: so four years...

Ross: yup... so um friends?

Laura: *sigh* yeah sure....

Ross: Are you okay?

she nodded her head yes but even though it's been years... I know she's lying....

I put my hand under her chin and had her looking at me.... I was going to say something but I got memorized by her eyes... her big chocolate brown eyes....

before I realised what I was doing I was leaning in... and soon my lips pressed against her soft lips. our lips mixing together, in the middle of a coffee shop, in Tokyo, Japan.

_________

2 short chapters

I hope you enjoy.

Anything you want to see next?

Comment what you want

one love

love you all

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
202K 19.4K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
224K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...