Blake Richardson Imagines

By nhcelle

Short stories about Blake Richardson Requests open x More

Hello
Periods
Unexpected
You're Reece's sister
Tour Suprise
Home
He Pops The Question
You Have A Miscarriage
Your Dad Doesn't Approve
Tell Your Parents About Your Teen Pregnancy
Caught
Your Battle With Cancer
Baby Sister
Telling Your Brother Your Pregnant
Someone else proposes to you
Evil Ex + Meeting Parents
You're Sick
Neck Kisses
Sister Fight
Meeting His Family
Perfect
Staying Over For The First Time
He tries to teach you to play
Perfect
The Worst News
He finds out you faked it
It has to be a secret
I need you
i need you p2
The Woman You What?
Hello
You'd Been Friends For Years
Proposal
Treated
It's Christmas Day And He Surprises You
It's his birthday and you suprise him
First Dance
Sick
He's your best friend and he gets you pregnant
You're G's Sister and he gets you pregnant
Your Reece's sister and he gets you pregnant
P2
You're In Trouble And He Tries To Help
First Holiday
Abortion
First Time
I Will Marry You
Flirt
Live
Hope

Friends +

752 13 0
By nhcelle

Another late night hook up. What a life. I'm sleeping with Blake Richardson. But that's it. Just sex. Nothing more. At first I was all for it, it was the perfect deal for a girl with no time to date. The only rule, don't fall for eachother.
"Blake...." I said quietly, if he didn't hear it, it would be fine.
"Y/n..." He said slightly louder than me.
"Nothing"
"Come on tell me"
"Nothing it's nothing"
"Y/n please"
"I can't do this anymore" I sat up pulling on my underwear and grabbing my clothes.
"Y/n please don't go" he pleaded.
"I can't stay here anymore Blake. I can't do this anymore. That's the last time, no more sex. I'm sorry"
"What's this about Y/n? We've done this for months, what's wrong now?"
"I'm so sorry" I opened the bedroom door.
"Y/n please don't" I froze.
"Blake! Let me go! This! This never meant anything! You said that yourself!"
"Listen baby" baby "I love you, like actually love you. You're perfect. Every single time you come round it makes me so happy, not just because we do the things we do but because I like you, really like you"
"You told me no feeling involved, I've been trying so hard not to"
"I know, I know but you can't help who you fall for"
"If your messing with my emotions just to keep me in your bed and keep this going I'm going to kill you Richardson"
"I'm in love with you, I promise, I just want you, I promise"
"We can't just let this happen, the reason we do this is because we both are too busy to date"
"I know but every free second when we usually do this I'll take you on dates and we'll stop this until we've dated properly and you're ready"
"Can I be honest with you?"
"Of course baby"
"You mean a great deal to me, what we've done, it means everything to me"
"It means that to me too"
"No Blake, it means everything, you took my virginity Blake. And that, that's something I'll never forget, even if you don't really love me, I'll always love you for that"
"I have never told any girl I love her, you're so special to me, I love you"
"Really? I love you too" he smiled.
"Can I hold you baby girl?"
"I-I- I'm- n- yes as long as you're not lying to me"
"I'm not I promise I love you my gorgeous, please let me call you mine"
"Okay, yeah, I mean sure. Wait that doesn't sound like I want it, I do, I love you"
"My girl?"
"Your girl"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623 42 6
Collection of Sokeefe Short Stories. UPDATES UPON REQUESTS--& I'll update if I feel like it.
50.6K 720 8
Part 1-Sam and Colby one shots and a couple short stories, mostly ones of Colby protecting/saving/being concerned about Sam. Because we all need a li...
9.2K 77 10
ALL male reader, no gen or f! Reader. Feel free to use any of the oneshots to create ideas for a fanfic of your own! :3
145K 2.2K 104
This is Part two to my one-shot book!! After reaching around 160 chapters, there will be a book 3 and this book will be marked as completed Female! R...