You may now kiss the husband!

By Rumbadaa

The famous playboy prince, known as Singto was again in the tabloids! His mother was fed up, completely exasp... More

Preface
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 17

3.1K 276 39
By Rumbadaa

Krist's hold tightened on his phone. Mika cleared his throat and asked: "Hey you still here?" Krist nodded and realised that Mika was not seeing him. "I am here.. It's just.. why would he go there all of a sudden, Mika?" The latter sighed: "I don't know. He looked quite determined when he dropped at my apartment. What had happened exactly at your place?" Krist glared at his floor and narrated the  catastrophic dinner of earlier. Mika gasped on the phone and said: "Dude, why are your mothers so dramatic?" Krist rolled his eyes: "I know right." Feeling how morose the omega was, Mika glanced at the clock: "Do you want to meet with me and go there?" A small silence on the other side of the phone and then Krist finally accepted the offer. He wanted to know why Singto was not taking his calls, replying to his messages. He was getting too worried to just sit there and wait. He needed to get answers.

He passed in front of his mother as he went to the door. He said: "I'll be right back. You can stay here." She said quietly: "He went away without a fight, Krist. Why are you being so stubborn?" Krist exclaimed: "He went away because you were getting upset! Don't try to make it look otherwise..please.." His mother clenched her fists as she looked at her afraid son in front of her. And this was only the start. She knew that fear. She lived with it for a while in the past. Staying at your house with the fear that maybe she forgot about you. That she got mated with another one. Because that was destined for her. Because you and her were not allowed to be together. Because you were an omega and jobless. And she was the princess and an alpha. She got up and walked to her son. She just hugged him and let him sob on her shoulder for a few minutes. She patted his back and frowned. Was she doing it right? Maybe there was hope for her son. Unlike her. 

But then she remembered how the late queen came to her and looked at her in disdain: "Who the hell are you? No one! Have you forgotten who my daughter is?? Do I have to remind you??!" And she had done exactly that later. She showed her who her daughter was, making that helpless and defenseless omega feel how really helpless she really was. She hugged her son more tightly to her and shook her head slightly. She would not let the same thing happen to him, especially now whenever she looked at her ex-lover, she swore she was looking right at the late queen. She shuddered. She leaned back and brushed Krist's tears away: "Don't be such a crybaby.. I wish I did not encourage to find an alpha for yourself.. Knowing how you always did the contrary when I told you it's time to find someone in your life.. when I saw you with him for your work, I deliberately asked you to get with him.. And I thought that would repel you.. That you would have fought against my wishes like you always did concerning this matter.. How would I have known that you would be a rebel just like me.." She kissed his forehead: "Listen to me.. whatever I did tonight was to warn him. I will stand up and defend you against anyone this time, you hear me? Even him if the need arises." Seeing the determination in her eyes, Krist wanted to bawl his eyes out again.

But then Mika came and he went out with him. Mika frowned: "Don't cry.. We are going to talk to him.." Krist just smiled at him: "It beats me how the tears keep coming.." Mika sighed and said: "Let's go and get you something to drink. Calm yourself down and then we are going to the lion's den." Krist muttered: "I don't need a drink. Let's just go there." Mika shook his head: "I am not taking you there like this. That ass would just get angry seeing your crying face and he would just blame me!" Krist actually smiled at that and finally nodded. While ordering their drinks at a coffee shop, Krist went to wash his face and freshen up. He bumped against someone as he turned to leave the restroom and his shawl actually dropped. The guy's eyes widened as he realised that it was a famous actor in front of him. He exclaimed: "You are Krist!!"

Startled, Krist nodded and smiled. Being asked for an autograph and a selfie, it took a while before he could get out of the restroom. Worried, Mika came to fetch him and grabbed his shawl to cover him again. "Here, your glasses and let's go." As they finally got to the sitting area of the coffee shop, Krist stumbled against the steps and was about to fall down when Mika helped him by wrapping his arm around Krist's waist. The shawl fell down again. Mika muttered: "You Mr Clumsy tonight." Krist went red with embarrassment and tried to stand upright, letting go of Mika. But it was too late. The photo was already taken by someone. And they were soon surrounded by fans. Mika's bodyguards were summoned and they soon got the situation under control. They got into the car and Mika said: "You better save me from him! I am too young to die!"

Krist was a bit lost but then Mika used his phone to show to him and Krist's eyes widened as he saw their photo. It looked like Krist was in Mika's arms and that they were going to hug or kiss. Another photo showed how Mika got Krist into his car. Speculations were being spread around. Was Krist Mika's boyfriend? Since when? Krist sighed and muttered a "sorry" to Singto's best friend and stared at his own phone. Still no call from him. He whispered: "You think he will be angrier with this?" Mika patted his arm: "I am pretty sure he is not angry first of all." Krist blinked back his tears. Was he being too emotional all of a sudden? He clenched his phone tightly as he fought his sadness and fear away. But the thoughts kept coming to him. Would Singto be angry when he saw him? Would he break it up with him? 

Meanwhile, Singto leaned against the door and he looked at the emotionless queen sitting at the table. It was always like this. The motto of his mother: "Don't let your emotions make your decisions." So basically, she was like a robot. Oh a high status robot. If Singto had ever seen her with emotions, it was only when she was angry with him which was most of the time. She placed her teacup elegantly on the  table and reached out for a biscuit. Sebastian placed her tablet in front of her and she started to look at it. But it was clear that she started to look at it for real when Sebastian finally left. Because that smile that she gave out was so warm that even Singto was alarmed. That was so surprising to him. He always thought his mother never smiled or laughed. She usually had that commercial smile and laugh that she used in public. And that was it. Curious at what was she smiling like a fool, he tiptoed to her and leaned over from behind to peek on her tablet. 

Singto went speechless as he saw his own photo there. So she could smile at him or at his photo. That was news to him. He said softly: "I look quite handsome in this, right?" Multiple events happened at once. His mother actually screeched in surprise, instantly trying to remove the photo from the screen which of course lead to the spilling of her hot coffee on the table and her dress. She gaped at the mess that just had happened and she raised her eyes to stare at her sheepish son who bit his lip to avoid laughing. He whispered a soft "sorry" but he did not look sorry at all. His mother clenched her fists, her face red with embarrassment and asked: "The prince is finally home, huh?" Singto chuckled: "I am going to take it that you are happy to see me after so all.. but then you have been following me by social media.. so you have not been missing me that much, huh?" The queen scoffed and said: "You are the one who wanted to leave. Why would I miss you?"

Those words echoed in the room and Singto just smiled, brushing his pain like he always did: "Of course. Oh anyways, I did not come here for all these.." He sat down and asked his mother: "What is Krist's mother to you?" The queen instantly lost her confidence and stared at her son in shock: "W-what do you mean?" Singto crossed his arms and said: "Come on, mother. It's obvious you both know each other. But I don't know how. It's easier for me to ask you than for me to go and search for it, you know." The queen shook her head. The truth was so deeply hidden by her own mother that if it had not happened to her, she would never know that it happened. No one would ever know how she was in love at that time. How she loved her with all her heart. How she planned to live her whole life with her. Until she betrayed her.

Pushing aside her emotions because they no longer had their place in her current life, she said to her son: "She is no one to me.." Singto nodded and retorted: "What about before? What was she to you before?" His mother ignored that and got up to go and change her clothes. But Singto stood up, blocking her path. "I want to know, mother. Please.." Exasperated, she said coldly: "All you need to know is that you are going to get married to an alpha convenient to you. Not to an omega like him! Omegas like them cannot be trusted!! Get that in your mind, Singto!! Your place is here! No more questions and no more tantrums!!" At the same time, a knock could be heard at the door. "Come in.", said the now very calm queen. And Achara rushed inside and she nearly stopped her exclamation when she saw Singto standing there. But the queen asked: "What's the matter?" The woman just placed the tablet in the queen's hand quietly. 

Within seconds, Singto's mother turned to him and said: "See? It came just on time to prove my point!! He loves you, right? Only you?? Then why the hell is he in Mika's arms?? In front of reporters and fans?! Just explain that to me!!?" Singto glared at Achara and said: "Leave us alone, please." The woman gulped and wisely left. And Singto just went to sit down, blatantly ignoring the tablet that his mother was showing to him. He stared at his mother instead and whispered: "She did that to you, mother? She betrayed you like that? Is this why you are so suddenly angry on my behalf?" The queen blanched and she repeatedly shook her head as she whispered: "You are not getting my point." She leaned against the table and involuntarily trembled. She tried to stop it. She was not supposed to show her weakness to anyone. Not even to her son.

Singto placed his hand on her shoulder and said softly: "I am sorry.. You seem so afraid.. Of what I don't know.. But mother, you cannot keep on manipulating me.. On the phone, you asked me to come back and that it could be anyone except Krist.. Now, you reverted back to your 'convenient alpha' which is absurd. All your conditions are ridiculous. I don't know what happened to you and I will find out about it. And then we'll talk. About everything." She let out a dry chuckle and said: "There is nothing to talk about. Everything lies in front of your eyes. If you don't believe the proofs then you are a bigger fool than I thought you were." Singto gave her a hug and said: "I will believe only what he says to me. Not the media and those photos. There is always an explanation for everything. I am the living proof of that." 

He always behaved recklessly in front of media just to get the forced attention of his mother. At first, being very young, he thought this was the way to gain the attention or smile of the queen. As he grew even more mature and older, he soon came to realise that no matter what he would do to try to gain the approval of his mother would not work. So, he made it even worse. He flirted, drank and became what the media named as the 'playboy prince'. Before Krist, he had no problem with this title. In fact, he was really having fun with it. But now? Someone was really into his life and no photos, no videos would even surprise him. Certainly not before asking his cute lover about it first. He turned to leave once again and smiled to himself sadly. No matter how many times he left, his mother never tried to stop him. Which was weird if you ask him. Why did she not care? Why was only status and now Krist's mother matter to her and not him?

She watched him leave and she smiled sadly as she said to herself: "And this was what I thought too until she came to me, bearing the mark of another alpha." She took a deep breath which had to be halted halfway as Singto peeked into the room again. Seeing the startled expression of his mother, he smiled sheepishly and said: "Just wanted to see if you are crying or not when I am gone.. Since you are not, then I am going to leave.. Bye, mother." The word 'disappointed' remained in his heart. Because yeah, he was disappointed that his mother was not crying because he was actually leaving again. Strange or not, he was selfish enough to be jealous of Krist's mother. Even though he did not know what happened between them, the emotions that his mother displayed for that woman was new to Singto. He never received them before. He closed the door and walked away from the palace again. Reaching the large garden in front of the mansion, his eyes widened as he saw his two culprits standing there right in the middle of a small crowd, looking very worried. 

He frowned as he noticed all the people present and walked determinedly towards that one pale looking omega that he came to know very well these past months. He ignored the alpha next to him and came to stand in front of the omega. He then cradled his cheeks in his hands as he whispered: "I.. I-I am so sorry... I know I am being very reckless right now but I really want to do this." And he leaned over, kissing the soft lips of his lover. Krist gasped as Singto kissed him so suddenly right in front of everyone. Mika actually gave out a little squeal next to him and he clapped his hands, soon imitated by the fans standing in the crowd. They started to shout and most of them started to film that kiss. Some videos were live and the whole internet was suddenly alive with the shares, comments and likes. Not that Singto cared. 

No, his main concern now was to constantly brush his lips against Krist's, inviting the omega to part his lips. He grazed his teeth against Krist's lip, asking him to open up. Krist gasped once more as he now felt Singto's tongue sweeping against his lips. Feeling victorious, the prince instantly deepened the kiss, tightening his hold slightly on Krist's hot cheeks. Weak all of a sudden, Krist leaned heavily against his lover and Singto smiled into the kiss. He stroked his thumbs against Krist's cheeks and leisurely continued to kiss his omega until Krist moaned and started to fidget into the kiss. Singto leaned back slightly and looked at the dazed omega in front of him. He then again recklessly leaned over and kissed him again. 

When he was finally satisfied and he leaned back, looking at Krist's still shocked face. He smiled at him and kissed his lips lightly again. Grinning, he whispered: "I love you." But Krist still stood there, frozen. Mika slapped Singto's back as he exclaimed: "Dude, I think you broke him! He is in shock!!" Singto wrapped his arm around his omega's waist and he said: "As long as it is a positive shock, I am cool with it." He turned to the public and winked at the girls. They shouted excitedly and one bold girl shouted from there: "Is it true? Are you two together? Like really together?!" Singto turned to his lover who was biting his lip and staring at the girl who asked the question. The prince leaned over and whispered in his ear: "What should I say?" Startled again, Krist half turned towards Singto, leading to Singto's lips touching his cheek. Singto chuckled and indeed kissed his cheek tenderly. Krist leaned even more into his prince as he stared at the crowd.

He was seeing several different options. Telling Singto that he did not want to let them to know. They still could turn the situation into a prank. There was the fact that their respective parents were against this. Even though their series together was currently over, there were still the fan meetings. He sighed. And casually intertwined his trembling fingers around Singto's. The latter grinned as he felt his lover's reply. Laughing, he replied to the girl as he raised their connected hands up: "Looks like we are!" The shouting and clapping increased when he heard that and he cuddled even closer to his cute omega who was looking so red right now. 

*******************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 11.2K 28
Life as an omega was hard in a world dominated by alphas, but it was even harder when one was an Omega male. But my life was a fairy tale, complete w...
205K 9.6K 50
Jungkook had been working as a home nurse for a wealthy business man who has given him nothing but trouble from day one.He only sucked it up because...
29.3K 1.9K 12
Ever since his older brother blurted out a love confession to his now husband in front of their entire families, Krist has secretly wished for a chee...
13K 796 5
Omega Taehyung is on a mission to become a lawyer to help omegas in need. He meets mysterious alpha Jin who hires him. He can feel the attraction bet...