๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’๐’ ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’”...

By bellaetriz

โœ”๏ธŽ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŒ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š™-๐š ... More

1: Cette Fille
2: Burgundy Rival
3: Melancholy in Blue
4: Stouthearted
5: Socialite en Milano
6: Daring Rouge
7: Her Shade of Red
8: His shade of red
9: Scarlet Passion
10: Fervid Crimson
11: Garnet Secrets
13: Changes in Vermillion
14: Carmine Revival
15: Merlot Tension
16: Undergraduates
17: Va Te Faire Foutre
18: Dooly
19: Electric
20: Gรชnante
21: Espion
22: Boys Undercover
23: Boys Under Disguise
24: The CEO's Daughter
25: Detrimental Vows
26: The Last Dance
27: Eternal Flame
28: The Invitation
29: Old Friends
30: The Reception
31: Secrets
32: Recondite
33: A Friend in a Foe
34: London Girl
35: Hearts down Abbey Road
36: Drunk Confessions
37: Remedy
38| Release
39| Mettle
40| Finale

12: From London with Love

6.9K 175 56
By bellaetriz

K.H

My eyes felt like they've been closed for an eternity. I opened them to the sound of someone calling for my name. I opened my eyes and saw an unfamiliar bodyguard say to me, "Ms. Kyong, your mother arranged for me to escort you to your new quarters whilw you stay here in London."

"What time is it?", I asked and the man looked at his watch then said, "10 am Ms. Kyong, your luggages have already been loaded into the car right outside the private plane."

I nodded as I stood up and followed the man while I bid my goodbyes to the aircraft crew.

I took a deep breath and decided to not look at my phone. I had planned to text Iseul but it would be the wrong decision. Attachments isn't what I need right now. If my mother wants me to change then I will change if that's what it takes to get her off my back.

I got in the car and I was so lost in thought that when I finally looked out the car window, I had just realized that we were driving through London. I asked the guard, "Where are we going?:

"To Mander Portman Woodward maam," he replied, "I'll be escorting you to your dorm of which you'll be sharing with a fellow dorm mate."

Right of course. My mother would force me into social interactions by putting me in a dorm.

Not long after, we arrived at the school after the guard tried his best to explain to me what a sixth form college was.

I eventually arrived at the dorm and the guard left me to my own demise which was unpacking.

It seems like my roommate isn't here yet.

I then planned to start unpacking my luggage when my stomach grumbled violently.

How long was I on that plane for?

I went straight to the kitchen of the place hoping there's some sort of meal in there. I looked inside the refrigerator and saw a lot of bread.

Baguettes? Sourdough? Rye Bread? Brioche? Whole Wheat Bread? Is my roommate some sort of bread connoisseur?

There are ingredients for bibimbap here, wait, my roommate might be a Korean...... anyways I'm too tired to cook so that is a definite no. Why is there an abundance of leftover chicken takeout?

Again, now I'm very wary of my roommate.

I guess the sourdough bread will do.

I was about to take the bread when I heard an unfamiliar voice say, "What do you think you're doing?"

Out of some sort of self-preserving instinct, I took the baguette from the fridge and said, "Don't you dare come near me or I will hit you real hard with this stale baguette."

"Is that any way to greet your roommate?," the voice asked and at that moment I finally got a good look of his face.

"I'm Cha Eunwoo by the way and you are?," he asked and I replied, "Kyong Haewon."

"Wait, I know you from somewhere," I said as I placed the baguette back inside and closed the fridge door.

"Didn't I meet you in one of those company dinners?," I asked and his eyes lit up in realization as he said, "Wait that's crazy, you're the girl I met back when I was 16 with a terrible temper, you seem to still look the same, what are you doing here in London? Let alone why are you studying here."

I looked at him suspiciously since the tone of his voice seemed so ominous. I then decided to say, "You know about me coming here, don't you?"

"Whaaaaaat, psh, nooooo," he said in the least convincing voice. I sighed then said, "Let me guess, you've been studying here for a while but suddenly out of nowhere my mother got interested in partnering with your parent's company so now she's setting me up with you in hopes to seal a good deal with your parent's company."

He laughed and said, "Well you basically summed it up, the important thing you missed is that my parent's are just as eager to set me up with you."

"Well....ummm..now that the cat's out of the bag, this is actually pretty awkward," I admitted and he gave out a chuckle then said, "Well if it makes you feel any better, I'm single so there's not much complications."

"Unless you-," he added but I shook my head and said, "There's no one......so the plan is that we pretend to be madly in love with each other so our parents will get off our backs."

"That's the goal but what if you know, if worse comes to worse, they ask us to get married for the partnership," he asked and I fell silent.

This was going against who I am.

I would normally fight everything my mother asks me to do but worse has already come to worse.

I've been ripped apart from my normal life and I've been ripped apart from Jungkook.

Oh Haewon, it was not even a matter of ripping apart, he was just never going to be for you.

I put on a smile and said to Eunwoo, "Well then, I won't hold you down too much, you can be with whoever you want to be with, we don't have to actually like each other."

"You think too low of me, I may not have romantic feelings for you yet but I can never do that to you," he said as he took my hand then said, "Now, I know you're hungry so let's go grab some food, then maybe we can get to know each other from there."

"No strings attached," I said bluntly but he smiled making my chest warm then said, "Hmmmm, I'll think about it."

I playfully shoved him and took my phone from where I last left it.

17 missed calls from Iseul

I can't call Iseul, this is just going to make it harder for me.

And 56 missed calls from an unknown number and so many messages.

I opened the messages and as I read them it felt like I was kicked in the gut.

Jungkook: haewon it's me jungkook, just please answer my calls, I miss you.

Jungkook: you're probably wondering how I got your number but that doesn't matter just answer my calls.

Jungkook: Haewon please just answer my calls

Jungkook: Haewon please I need to hear you

Jungkook: Haewon you're probably not gonna answer, I just made my 56th call and you still didn't answer. Hopefully you read this message and know that I won't stop fighting for you. I don't care how many times you push me away. I'll come back to you over and over wnd over again. Haewon I love you, I always have. Please just come back, I'll be here waiting.

I gave out a deep sigh and Eunwoo asked, "You alright?"

"Yeah let me just send a message," I said as I typed a message to send to Jungkook.

Haewon: Jungkook, please, for the both of us, give up on me.

You have blocked Jeon Jungkook.

J.JK

The moment I watched the plane leave I drilled my friends to find ways to contact Haewon and when I found out that I needed to reach out to her friend Iseul.

I begged her and she gave me Haewon's number only for her to tell me that it was a lost cause with the fact that she was her bestfriend and Haewon wouldn't even answer her calls.

I didn't abandon hope and still tried only for me to find out myself she was really not going to answer.

I endlessly messaged her and she still didn't reply until I felt my phone vibrate and I fumbled to open the message.

Haewon: Jungkook, please, for the both of us, give up on me

You have been blocked by Kyong Haewon

My heart stopped when I saw that she had blocked me.

I don't know what came over me but I decided on a whim to just drive over to the Kyong Laboratories. My mind was hazy but I seemed to have one goal. Get Haewon back.

I took one of my family's cars with no permission and just head straight to my destination. I'd probably have speeding tickets after this but nothing that I can't pay off. It didn't matter if I got scratches on the car because we had a lot on standby anyways.

Eventually I arrived at the headquarters and disregarded the guards there and just decided to outrun them.

I wasn't exactly sure where her office was but knowing the egotistical mindsets most CEOs have and refuse to admit, they would have the top floor all to themselves.

I went straight to the elevator despite the guards yelling for me to come back. I slowly anticipated seeing Haewon's mother.

She wasn't only Haewon's mother but also Ahjussi's husband.

A tinge of guilt grew on me but somehow my frustration was just pushing it away.

When I heard the familiar ping of the elevator and watched as the doors of the elevator opened. Then it revealed Haewon's mother busy at work. Yet she looked up as soon as she heard me take one step on the marble tiles of her office.

My mouth somehow moved on its own and just said what I was thinking at that moment, "How could you?!"

"Oh, the illustrious son of the Jeons at my office, what a pleasure, although that's really not a way to greet me, I am still a CEO and your elder," she said as she stood up from her desk.

"I don't need formalities, why did you send her away?! Why would you do that?! Just because she didn't want to ruin me?!," I said as I took a menacing step forward.

"Don't think about doing anything stupid Jeon Jungkook if you want your parent's company a good reputation," she said as she fixed her skirt then looked at me again, "I'm assuming my halfwit daughter revealed to you her identity so I'm assuming you know who I am at this point."

"Yes and you're still pinning me for something that I did as a child!," I argued but she replied with utmost anger, "And I have every right to do so, you took away my husband! A simple reminder for you Jeon Jungkook you can never have my daughter."

"I don't care about your feelings for her or possibly even her feelings for you, she will never be with you because you're no good for her," she said as she approached me like she wanted to just crush my head into the flooring.

"My daughter deserves happiness and a good life, do you think she'll have that with you? The reason why she lost her father who was the very person she admired and loved the most," she said as she poked a finger into my shirt, right above my heart.

"If you really like my daughter then stay away from her and if you are ever to cross paths with her, it will be because of business purposes only," she said as she looked behind me as if she was anticipating someone.

I looked back and saw the security guards who had finally caught up with me.

"Now I suggest you go with my security guards quietly or I'll issue a warning and personally send it to your parents," she threatened but she didn't need to.

What she had already said was enough for me to join the security guards without any complaint.

I had never really thought about this until now but it must've hurt her to even be near me.

I took her happiness away that day when I decided to be a show-off.

I don't want to give up on her but the world is not giving me any options.

For now I have to choose my battles and just heed her warning to protect Haewon from the anger of her mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 2.3K 33
๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  1: ๐™๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ [๐™…๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง]โœ“ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  2: ๐™๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ [๐™…๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง] 2 Last edited 8/18/20
237K 9.2K 47
๐™ฐ ๐š™๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šž๐š• ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š”๐š’๐š๐š—๐šŠ๐š™๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•. ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐šข๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›.
7.2K 329 31
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
8.2K 486 27
โ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โž ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...