Just a Teacher

By jadeproblems

Teaching has always been Jade's dream, since she was little. She has been studying hard to make her dream com... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
IMPORTANT!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue

Chapter 10

34.5K 571 133
By jadeproblems

"Leigh, I called you to help me out, not eat all of my food." Leigh groans, her mouth full of nachos.

"Okay, okay, calm down, it's still 5 hours till your date with Jade, we'll find something." she says, rolling her eyes. I groan frustratedly,

"You don't understand, I want to look pretty for that date, for her." she smiles, "When do you ever not look pretty, Perrie?" I roll my eyes.

"Fine, pass me a nacho, casanova."

-

I look at my phone, 7:55 P.M. she'll be here soon.

"Pez, you look lovely." Leigh says, standing at the door. I blush, taking one last look at myself in the mirror.

"I'm nervous. She hasn't told me anything about where she's taking me and what if I say something stupid? What if I make a complete fool of myself?" Leigh rolls her eyes, sighing.

"Pez, there's nothing to worry about okay? I know you're ready for this...besides, you have to be, because she's here." I gasp, standing up and looking out of the window. She was there, hands in the pocket of her black leather jacket and feet shifting nervously. She looks so cute yet so hot at the same time.

"Okay, that's it. I'm ready." I convince myself, before heading to the door. The doorbell rings just as I'm in front of it.

"Hey P-wow" I open the door, revealing a smiling Jade, with the hottest outfit I've ever seen. Grey t-shirt with red lines, a black leather jacket, and tight black jeans.

"You look..." she pauses, taking a small breath, "...hot." I blush furiously.

"I could say the same to you." she blushes and takes my hand, "ready to go?" I nod eagerly and she smiles. I see her getting closer to me, her lips only inches from mine's.

"Oh no, you only get to kiss me after the date." I tease, my pointer finger on her lips.

"Yeah, and why so?" she grins.

"Have you never seen one of those cliché movies? You know, where the boy takes the girl out on a date and they kiss outside the girl's house door." she laughs, kissing my cheek.

"You're such a dork, my dork though." I blush and nod, I'm hers.

"Let's go then."

-

"If you tell me where we're going, I'll shut up, please!" I beg, looking at a smirking Jade.

"Nice try Pez, but I'm still not telling you." I groan, leaning further into my seat. All I can see is trees, and darkness.

"You're not taking me somewhere in the woods to kill me, are you?" I ask and she laughs, shaking her head.

"No, don't worry, I don't kill before the third date." I gasp jokingly, looking around as I feel the car stopping.

"Here we are, m'lady." she hops out of the car and then comes over to my side, opening the door for me, "what a gentlewoman." she giggles, nodding.

"Where are we?" I see nothing but trees, no houses, no shops, no restaurants, nothing.

"You'll see." she takes my hand and we start walking, passing loads of trees.

"Okay now close your eyes." she turns around to look at me and I do as I'm told. "Okay now I'll guide you to the place, so be careful." I nod and we walk a little bit more, though it's very hard to walk with her body pressed against mine from behind and her hands covering my eyes.

"Okay, you can look now." she says, taking her hands off of my face. I look around and gasp, admiring the beautiful place. There are lanterns all over the trees, illuminating the place, a basket, and a blanket laying on the grass, and I notice an hammock not far from the blacket, tied up to two trees.

"So, do you like it?" Jade asks nervously. I open my mouth to talk but nothing comes out and I end up looking like a fish.

"I don't like it, I love it Jade!" I hug her tight, pecking her neck cutely. She smiles, "Oh thank god, I was so nervous." I laugh, shaking my head,

"There's nothing to worry about! Though, let's go eat now, I'm hungry." I pout, rubbing my belly.

"Okay, you big baby." I fake gasp, trying not to smile.

"I'm your big baby though!" I say as I sit and I hear her giggling, "Of course you are."

I look up, smiling in adoration at Jade. The lights of the lanterns are illuminating half of her face, and when she turns around to look at me, smiling, I get lost in her sparkling brown eyes.

"Like what you see?" she winks cheekily, which causes me to roll my eyes.

"Yeah, but I'd rather see some food now." she pouts and I wink, "Who's the big baby now?"

-

"Are you serious? Like, you can't smell anything? You don't have a sense of smell?" Jade asks shocked, tilting her head to the side.

"Yep, though, It's been like that since I was born so I'm used to it. Plus, it's a really good thing when I'm in the changing rooms with all my sweaty classmates after playing basketball for 1 hour." and here we have that melodic sound of hers again, filling my ears. As she finishes laughing, she starts packing up the things and I stand up, walking over the hammock.

"Jadey, come lay here with me!" she looks at me and nods, after putting everything back in the basket. She lays down next to me, looking up at the stars.

"The stars are so beautiful." I look up in awe. I wish I could remember moments like these forever.

"Yeah, very beautiful." Jade whispers and I turn around, noticing that she's looking at me with a big grin on her face. I blush under her gaze, "Look at the stars, not at me you little dork."

"But you're just as beautiful as the starts, even more, trust me." The blush on my cheeks redden at her statement, and I look up at the sky once again, trying to avoid her gaze. I smile as she interwines our hands, sparks invading my body.

For a bit, we just lay on the hammock, looking at the stars, holding hands. The silence is not awkward, it's comfortable and I love it.

"Pez, we should head home now, It's late." Jade whispers right in my ear and I shiver, smiling slightly.

"Okay."

-

"It was the best date I've ever been on." I say truthfully, turning around to look at Jade. She smiles, sighing.

"Well, I'm glad you liked it. I was scared you would find it too romantic and cliché." she giggles nervously and I smile adoringly, caressing her cheek with my hand.

"It was amazing, honestly. And I think you deserve a kiss for it." I wink cheekily at her and she smiles widely.

"I've been waiting for this all night." I feel her hands going around my waist and I position mine's around her neck, leaning in slowly. It's a soft, sweet kiss and I can feel the taste of chocolate we ate earlier. I pull away, resting my forehead against hers.

"So, u-um, Perrie...W-would you maybe, like to be my g-girlfriend?" I smile at her nervousness, pecking her cheek.

"Of course I do." my nose brushes softly against hers in an eskimo kiss, and we both smile.

"Hmm." We hear someone clearing their throat, and we istantly pull away from each other.

"Jonnie! You scared me!" I put a hand on my heart, glaring at him.

"Who are you?" He asks with a cold glare directed to Jade, she blinks repeatedly, biting her lip nervously.

"It's none of your business Jonnie! Leave us alone." I think he takes it because he gets back in, but doesn't close the door.

"I'm sorry, he's my over protective brother, I'm really sorry."

"There is no need to apologize Pez, I get it, I have an older brother as well." she giggles slightly and I smile, pecking her cheek.

"See you on Monday?"

"God no, Monday is too far away, I'd miss you. I'll text you tomorrow and maybe you could come around at mine's to watch some movies?" she asks hopefully, with an adorable grin on her face. I smile widely, she's perfect.

"Okay then, I'll wait for your text, goodnight, Jadey." I say, pecking her cheek once again.

"Goodnight love." she turns around, walking over her car.

I wave at her as she gets in the car and she waves back, before driving away.

Let's face Jonnie now.

*****************************

Yaay I update both of my fan fictions eheh. Remember to leave your feedbacks, I love you all! :) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 173 15
Perrie and Jesy go to the same uni and are now sophmores together. Perrie is bi and has a boyfriend. But Jesy is lesbian and started to grow attracte...
188K 6.8K 37
"I wish that this could be real. I wish that you and me, we could be real. I wish that we could have everything. But all that we have is... a fake lo...
17.9K 595 46
Perrie moves to London to start fresh at a new university to follow her dream and leave her past life behind. But will starting fresh be how she ima...
472K 18K 90
@jadethirlwall: hey, we should hang out someday @perrieedwards: mmmh sorry, you're not my type lol In which Jade follows Perrie and tries to get her...