Being The Only Girl

By DreamySha

Taylor grew up without knowing her mother ever since her mother died after giving birth to her. Taylor had to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 18

1K 33 4
By DreamySha

Taylor POV

After detention, I walk over to the gym room for basketball practice. Coach turn to me, "Ah you finally here." he said then turn to the rest and blow his whistle, "Stop doing whatever you doing. I have important announcement." he declared.

Everyone stop playing and they sit on the floor staring at coach. He turn to me and motion for me to come over. I sigh and slowly walk over to him.

"Most of you girls already know that Iggy has quit basketball. And that makes you girls captainless." he started. They started to murmured about that. "But I decided to get Taylor as the head captain. Since she's already were the co captain." he announced.

They cheered. Coach turn to me, "Also you promoted to the head department of sports, along with Cameron. And the ivy league decide to enrolled you in there for sports." he told me.

My eyes widen, "No way! Are you serious?" I exclaimed excitedly.

He laugh, "Yes. They finally see your passion in sports and decided to get you in before other school get to discover you." he said.

I squeal, "Oh my god! This is like a dream come true. I always want to enrol in ivy league. Oh my god oh my god!" I babbling on and on.

The girls and coach laugh. "Now that's settle." he started, "Get in your team and we start our game." he finished.

They got up from the floor and we get to our teams. They even congratulate me before the game start.

After practice was over, I walk to the locker room and have a quick shower. I was putting on my clothes when Christina Clara sat on the bench in front of my locker. I smile at them.

"How's it going for you girls?" I ask.

Christina groan, "God I wish I could take this thing off already." She stated as she pointed at the cast.

I laugh, "You'll live Tina. Relax."

She chuckle, "Yeah well. Its just sucks you know. I can hardly eat properly with this thing." she whined. Clara laugh, "Poor baby. Want mommy to feed you?" she said in a baby voice. We all ended up laughing.

"God Clara no. You sound weird doing that." I said as I wipe the tears from the corner of my eyes.

We walk out of school when a certain annoying high pitch tone called out for me. I groaned and turn around.

Kayla and her posers including my two ex bestfriend leaning against a hot pink car staring at me. "Oh look the nerds made a new friend. How cute." Kay stated. They laugh.

I snort, "I thought Barbie is nice." I said. She quirk her eyebrow, "Excuse me?"

"Yeah, you're excuse." Christina replied with her bitchy tone. I actually smile at that.

She glare, "Shut it bimbo." Kay hissed.

I narrowed my eyes at her, "You shut it Kayla. Stop being such a bitch already." I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air. Jared stood beside her then, crossing his arm. He raise his eyebrows at me, "Piss off Marty." he stated.

I rolled my eyes, "Gladly." I mutter and turn to walk away. Cameron walk out the front door and grinned when he saw me. He jog towards me and lean down, kissing my cheeks. Clara and Christina giggle. I froze. "Cameron, why are you even with her?" a voice said.

I groaned and rest my head on Cameron's chest, feeling annoyed. "Because she's my girl." he said shortly.

"She's pathetic. You should really leave her for someone better. And further all that, she's not a virgin anymore." Kayla retorted.

I turn and laugh, "Well how ironic considering that you're a walking STD." I shot back. Clara, Christina and Cameron snickered.

She glare at me, "At least they came crawling back for more." she said cockily. I laugh harder, "Even the more reason to compare you to a fucking slut."

"Hey here's some advice, before you say something, think twice. Otherwise, you just embarrassing yourself honey." Clara said, "And with that, I rest my case." I added and strutted away. Cameron laugh and throw me over his shoulder.

"Shit Cam put me down!" I yelled.

---

We were at Cameron's house playing monopoly.

I laugh when Cameron got in my land. "Pay me bitch pay me!" I yelled. Sam laugh, "Jesus woman it's just a game." Cameron mumbled as he count the money to pay me.

He give me the money and he left with only about 100 dollar. I laugh. An evil laugh making Austin laugh, "She's very amusing when playing games." He stated.

Jake nodded. One of the basketball player and my best bud. Jake had blond hair with forest green eyes while Austin had dark hair with grey eyes, very mysterious. Jake is Cody's partners in crime. They've been friends since diapers.

"Your turn. Your turn." I sang at Sam.

He groaned, "Gah I wish I just lose all my money already." He grumbled and roll the dice.

Few hours later, we stopped playing cause we all agreed that I won the game. "Thank god that's over." Jake exclaimed. I pout, "I'm not that crazy."

"Says the girl who shouted everytime someone got in her land." Cameron scoff. I scowl, "You're all just a Meanie."

Sam laugh and slung his arm over my shoulder. "We still love you Tay Tay." he stated. I rolled my eyes, "Whatever you say Samuel."

We settle on watching a movie only after that. A horror movie that is. I scooted closer to Cameron's side and wrap my arm around his. He chuckled but didn't say anything but just let me hug his arm.

I squeak when the killer show himself out of nowhere. Some of the guys even scream. We all ended up laughing Cause of the different reactions.

Sam and I got home around midnight and sleep literally took over as soon as I got on my bed.

---

"Taylor wake up!" Sam shouted. I groaned and rolled over, burying my face in my pillow. "Tay seriously wake the fuck up!"

I groaned and throw my blanket off. I got out of bed and walk to my bathroom for a shower. After the shower, I brush my teeth and changed into my ripped shorts and crop top with denim jacket. I brush my hair and put on my high top converse before grabbing my backpack and walk out of my room.

"Finally! I thought you would lock yourself up in your room The whole day." Sam said as he laugh. I furrowed my eyebrow, "That's not even funny Sam." I stated.

He laugh, "It's hilarious." he exclaimed and hold his stomach as he laugh harder.

I chew on my bottom lip, still frowning. "Oookay.... Lets go to school shall we?" I asked awkwardly.

He let out a few laugh before wiping the tears at the corner of his eyes before straightening up. "Yeah, let's go Tay Tay." he said once he sobered up.

I just rolled my eyes and walk out of the house, locking the door after him. We got in his car and he drive off.

No, more like speed off.

We reached the school in no time. I got out of the car and Sam locked it. We walk to the front door when his friends calling out to us. We turn around and walk over to them when I notice that they were checking me out. Their eyes lingering on my legs.

"Shit! They're looking." Sam cursed and headlock my head and hide my face in his chest. I groaned, "Sam I can't walk properly like this."

He chuckle, "Nah. Kayla is staring at you. Thought you want to hide your face." He said. I mentally facepalm myself, "By headlock me, you think she can't see me?" I grumbled.

He let me go and whistle, acting like everything is okay. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, following him to his friends.

"Hi Cody." I greeted and went to sit beside him on the hood of his car.

He grinned, "Long time no see." He stated. I nod in agreement, "Yeah. You've been busy with music yeah?" I asked. He nod, "Yes! I actually got a lot of views and subscriber already!" He exclaimed happily.

I laugh and pat his shoulder, "One step closer to being famous!" I squeal.

Cody laugh. Someone cleared their throat, We stop talking and turn our heads to see Kayla and her poser at the front staring at us but glaring at me. I just quirk my eyebrow and stare at them in amusement. Iggy and Gillian has changed a lot. Their hair is blonde and their clothes pretty much very small and tight. Show too much skin.

"I'd like to talk to Taylor here. So if you fine boys would excuse us for a minute." kay said as she batted her eyelashes at the boys and twirling her hair at the end. I groaned. Jake slung his arm over my shoulder, "You can say whatever you want in front of us." He stated.

I chuckle, "Yeah. Guess this boys are right, you can say what you want in front of them." I said agreeing to Jake.

She rolled her eyes, "Your choice." she said. "I have a very important news for you and Sam actually." she started. Making me and Sam more curious as to what she want to say.

"Your mother didn't die when they're giving birth to you. She's alive But she's left y'all for someone better. Maybe because you guys are pathetic." she said and laugh out loud.

I tensed, "She died after giving birth to me Kayla. You know nothing. So shut the fuck up." I spat.

She laugh, "Actually I do. Your mum remarried to a guy who already have a daughter. Your step sister. And she's right there, staring wide eyes at us." She smirk as she pointed to something.

I followed her finger and froze when I met with the redhead and brown eyes. "Kat?" I whisper shock and then the whole world start to spin around me.

Darkness took over me.

~~~

Comment & Vote!!
xoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 632 74
In which two ex-step-siblings reconnect after just about blowing up their family the first time around... Three years ago, Maddie fell hard for Jacob...
429K 11.3K 44
"I didn't need your help." I snapped harshly. Alex laughed bitterly "Oh, right you wanted to be bullied, criticized and hit." he said sarcastically. ...
9.1K 1.2K 46
Savant Awards Winner #16 in mystery romance on 10.08.2022 #14 in womenpower When 29-year-old Hannah married 36-year-old Albert, one of the richest pe...
1K 43 36
Becca Adams has a plan:- 1) Survive Senior Year with as little drama as possible - so far that was working 2) Ensure that her mot...