She-Wolf.. Who is She & 2 Alp...

By MoasheenaLucas

This is about a She-Wolf that don't recall who she is after waking up in the hospital. Been told that the Alp... More

She-Wolf.. Who Is She Chapter One
She-Wolf.. Who Is She Chapter Two
She-Wolf.. Who is She Chapter Three
2 Alpha Packs Joining as One - Intro & Chapter one
2 Alpha Packs Joining as One - Chapter Two
2 Alpha Packs Joining as One - Chapter Three
2 Alpha Packs Joining as One - Chapter Five

2 Alpha Packs Joining as One -Chapter Four

15 0 0
By MoasheenaLucas

Chapter Four

Having this little family of ours Harley had been around just to make sure that are other pups new that there was not going to act like a bunch of wild animals running around. The kids seem to understand that they had the time to be loud and the time that they need to be quiet.

But these rules didn't matter for them for a while due to I think they like hearing the babies to cry. That what I get when I asked them to behave. But I gave up so I went Alpha Mom on my own pups after a month of misbehaving. Boy that change on the boys as they learned that when I told them I started to do as I told them to do. That was the last straw on them. As for the girls I had to keep telling them to back off on their baby sister to stop being a mother hen but gave up after a while. Just gave them rules instead.

Rules

1. No picking them up 

2. No feeding them you candy 

3. Let them sleep 

4. Inform Mommy or Daddy if one of your brothers are in the babies room.

I thought that way they did feel like they where helping. As their dad came in with the idea of getting dolls for them to carry around with them. But that didn't last long to due our boys tore them up in a few days.

So the next step I went out to a pet story I had to think of something for everyone to get used to having four babies in the home. As I walk in there I don't know why I did it in the first place I came up to three pups that I was awing at I decided that they where so cute. As I walked up to the sales guy to ask him about them. Then he ask which one was I thinking about as I told I want all . He looked at me like I had lost it.

Then he added well Miss these will be large dogs when they get older.

I looked at him then said that's okay due to I have space for them to run.

So then he was yes I bet you do but we have five of them and you said you want all of them. With two of them are in the back room sleeping. With these three boys they are wild out of them all. Well that won't be a problem due to they should keep up with my boys just fine. He laughed at me then saying okay then. So he rang up the five pups along with a collars leases bowls and a few toys.

Then I asked for harness for them so he got a few them said you can return them if you like when they out grew them. Then he was saying as I was mind linking Harley asking him to go to the store to pick up some puppy chow. He got back to asking if he could send someone else due to he was busy chasing the kids down in the back trying to keep them busy.

I then said yes that will due wear them out before I get them home so that they will take a nap.

He was then asking what brand of puppy chow there is like tons of brands and why puppy chow.

Are we feeding the kids that now I don't think they really need puppy chow. I know they are our pups and all but Marnie really puppy chow.

I just busted out laughing at him then I said no not for our pups for these five puppies I just picked up at the pet store. I was thinking they needed something to keep the boys tamed down for a few years we have done so much with trying to get them to settle down. I recall my parents getting pets for my bothers and I .

Okay well I need to let David know what brand to get. Have him get Silver Swords that was what I heard the other day on TV that's to be a good brand of puppy food and it grows with then also.

It didn't take long to get the new family memebrs home just a lot of extra training for them so I had no problem with that it wasn't I was already doing that with the pack when I could find the time to do so. As I got to the front door.

Davie came up behind me to open it as he looked to see the pups that I had he was now this is a first in a long time that we have pups and not human/wolf pups but pet pups. Then he said never mind this is confusing me as I try to explain it.

I patted him on the back as I try with a free hand saying it okay. This might just be what is needed with the boys to claim down a little. It help when I was younger.

I hope your right due to I wasn't aloud to tell you but Alpha also thought of the same thing you did because we just don't have these five but we also have those six.

And when this happen?

Well I slipped up when I was at the store getting food that there was a free box of puppies so he told me to bring them home due to he couldn't recall how many you had bought so we now have 11 puppies total.

I looked at him as we carried everything in to the house as he went back out to gather the box he had of puppies and the last bags I had of puppy supplies.

I walk into the living room with the pups I got as David followed with the box he had. As I looked to see all the older ones watching cartoons. My Mate had Dakota in his arms feeding her a bottle as the other three where in the playpen sleeping. He looked up as he heard one of the pups whimper a little.

Just about fell when he saw I had gotten five and I had David get six so wow what are we going to do with all these now.

I was its okay it don't hurt to have them that way they have someone to play with when our kids are at school and we are busy.

Harley scratch his chin then adding that's true dear.

Then I turned to our boys to ask them if they have been good. As they kept watching tv they said yes mommy we been good today.

So I let the pups I had off the leases as Daivd pulled the pups he gotten out of the box.

Our girls where happy as the boys where jumping up on to the couch more as the screamed. I was wow that's a first the boys got scared from puppies. Harley stood up as he was trying to keep from laughing out loud but it didn't stop him from mind linking a long laugh out.

But after talking to our boys I told them that these pups are good and what to be friends with you boys as well as your sister. So I only ask one thing as it goes you will have to feed them plus give them water but most of all you need to play with them as much as you can.

Then out of the blue my mate asked me what do we do when we shift to our wolves do we pin them up or what.

I was that wouldn't be a bad thing let's get a run built. But I ask one thing we shift in front of them all the time, then after everyone in the pack has done so then it should be okay. Then pups should think nothing of it when they get older.

Well that would work as well we will have our vet make sure we have them fixed so we don't have any unwanted breeding or do we want to start selling puppies on top of a new business also.

Well let's think on that one for a while due to they are pretty much nothing but mutts that we both have gotten. That's true but as I been told the mutts are the best breed there is.

That true but give it a few months to let the kids get used to having pets before be let them know.

That works looks like they are trying to fight over one of the pups now.

Yes time to let them know that there are more than one pup for the three of them.

We walked over to where of the boys where fighting over one of the box puppies. As I saw it was a little girl I leaned over and picked her up as she was whimpering I saw she was shaking for they scared her pretty good.

Harley then came up. Looked at her as he petted her, then told the boys to go outside where the other pups are at. Wait for one of them to go to them that way they pick you don't pick them. So they boys took off running to the back yard where their sister where playing with the pups that picked them. Then Harley looked at me asking so do we crate train them or give them free range with pet beds through out the house.

I looked at him then said let's get a few crates for those that would may go into them as well as place a few beds throw out the house. As I was still holding the little one that our boys scared.

Harley was this little one should stay with us I kinda like her. We should name her Star for the star she has on her head.

I stop and then saw he was right she had a little white star there. Then Faith came in crying saying that this one puppy was crying and was looking for her sister. As Faith walked closer we saw she was right. As soon as star was closer enough that pup stop crying.

Then Faith was see I knew that was the problem she leaned over to me, gave her a little kiss then said okay Moon see you later. So I looked, as I said well we got the two baby pups as I placed then in the play pin with the babies to make sure the boys didn't get to them I had a few things I had to do.

As I came back after looking after a few things that was needed to be done. I walk back to where the babies where at.

Harley looked at me a few minutes later as I was in his arms to hear him say that Star & Moon been sleeping with the babies.

About that time one of the girls started to cry and we went to see what was wrong only to see Baylee was crying to find out she had a dirty diaper as well as it was her feeding time on top. Then no sooner that Baylee was asleep Roselyn then it was her time to get fed, then Sasha and last was Dakota feeding. Then they where happy with the puppies as the puppies where happy with them.

I then heard Harley saying well I guess we don't get a pet them due to they got our girls.

I only smiled then adding dear we have pets when there are no kids around durning school hours you got 11 puppies to keep you busy also long with our four girls. He was that's so true we do have.

Then out of the blue I don't know why he asked me this but he wanted to know when was I planing on another pregnancy.

I almost feel down when he said that I was what in hell do you think I am a baby popper machine that going to be giving you kids every year, half the time your not even around as well as this pack is going to the dogs as the most laziness pack that have been. I can't give you anymore pups for a while till I know this pack is up to date on fighting skills as well as their other skill. So if you want more pups good luck on that one.

Marnie wow I cnat believe you would tell me that I was just asking. I didn't think the pack was that bad as you say it was. I been doing the training like most of your fighters have been showing me how to do it. To top it off your my mate I am not going to bed hop to have more off springs with another she wolf. Your all that I can handle and all that I want in my life. I was just asking cause I miss all your help with the pack. I promise to be a better father with our pups. It was that you got really moody with your last pregnancy that you scared me at time that I had no clue what to say or due.

Was I that bad I didn't know

You had days where if I said something wrong you could have shot daggers at me, then you had days where all you wanted to do was make love to me all day not caring there was little ones needing to be care for. So yeah I didn't want to feel like I was walking on egg shells with you so I did what every I could away from here.

I am so sorry I was like that so I guess I am still a little touchy when I was pregnant

You will be a little touchy for a while longer till our daughters are at lease crawling as it was that way in the past but nothing is never the same as before I have found that out fast.

But time will claim down we have time. But I think we should get dinner under way as we feed the children dinner bathe them and then place them in bed tomorrow is a school day after all.

*next day*

Mommy where are the puppies can they go to school with us also.

Nope puppies have to stay at home. They are just like babies, they need there rest for when you get home from school.

Okay Mommy don't forget they will miss us

I know why don't you draw a picture of them for your class to see them that way. Then I will call your teachers up to ask if I can bring one of them for show and tell sometime later on when the pups have grown up a little more.

Okay Mommy

Can we get to play with then when we get home after school.

Yes you get to play with them when you come home okay. Hurry up or you will will the school bus and please help your little siblings to there seats today please.

Okay mommy we will.

As they went running out the door to the bus stop there was our packs children standing there waiting for the school buses also.

I closed the door as I walked into the office to see what my guy was doing he was sitting in front of the laptop with Sasha as she was giggling and cooing as Moon licked her toes.

I laughed at the site thinking that was just to cute. then I went back to my desk to try to get some work started on pack information underway. It must have been a few hours due to I heard the phone ringing as Harley pick it up only thing I was thinking was what did our boys do this time in school. Harley hung the phone up as he looked at me saying did you say that you would call to set up a show and tell with a puppy at the school .

I was yeah. I got so busy going over all these papers that I forgot to call to set up with thier tearchers.

Well that was the school asking when would be a good time for us to do it.

 Well time will tell if that's turn or not and lets see what a week from now will due. When they have a week brake from school. Due to they are in school year around right now so that they try to get them to learn.

Okay that would work with them as he stood up he walked over to give me a kiss on the forehead as he walked out saying that he was going to see if the kennel was up for the pups yet so then he could get them in there to start shifting in front of them.

I looked at him thinking I know we are wolf and all but what if we trained them not to just be house pets but to help with fights also when they got older would that be odd to do that?

I don't know I have to ask around on that one due to the fact that we should be able to mind like with them in our wolf form I might give in it try to see what will happen.

That would be nice to see if that works.

Our kids come running in after school asking where the puppies where, out of the blue the pups heard them. Went running to the kids as they hadn't seen them for a while.

As Xavier came up to me asking if they could let the puppies sleep with them in their rooms tonight. I looked at him for a second only then to ask him where they were last night.

Oh well I think the will slept where we where at Mommy.

* A Few Weeks Late*

Our kids where having a good time with the pups at their sides. My Mate Harley and I started train with our pack when our newborns where in the care of a Elder that didn't mind watching them. As we also had her watching our other kids when they where little.

Months later all the training paid off for everyone relaxing when Loren came running up making the siren wail. Both alphas jump as the nanny wolf came in. They took off as the mind link to all the members to get out to the meeting spot. As everyone men, women and teens that were able to fight shower up to be well over 1,800 fighters. As then Alphas went to find out what was going on it was the rouges trying to do a sneak attack till we found out we out number them.

The battle was not fair but then they fought nasty only a few lived on their side. Where we only had a few that walked off with a few scars. As I could recall one Alpha rouge fight two Alpha mates he had no clue what he was up too till he drop to say he gave up.

We could have killed him but we decided to let him die nice and slow. As Harley went after another one he jumped in air only to land on this wolfs back ripping fur skin to shreds blood going every where as this mighty wolf of a mate to me started to turn me on as he tore in to this wolf.

Then out of no where one of our teens that came to us many years back howled out in glory as he mind link to us that these are the ones that killed his family. We had to ask Jeremy to settle down for a few this battle wasn't yet over till we got everyone of them cared for in one way or another.

If that meant death then that's just what happen. Beside the ones that's we decided to keep alive are the one that we locked up with silver titanium chains, cuffs on them. Due to silver is a myth it don't hurt us unless another metal is mixed with it as so it with so many shifters.

As nurse came to aide to help those that where hurt the most wobble to the hospital as the dead where tossed in a pit to be burned later on with out anyone coming back.

As we started to head home out of the blue another pack of rouges came out behind us tearing at our heels. I turned around on the one hurting me I flipped out as my wolf was done with there shit. She took over as she was the top wolf, I was there just to watch.

She ripped into his shoulder working her way to his stomach as she ripped his guts out. Then she missed him as he side swiped her. As she ducked he left open his side as she ripped open showing ribs muscle as blood sprayed all over then ground and her.

Then the final kill was to his throat as she grab a hold of the jaguar as a mouth full of fur cracked to a ripping. Then the wolf his eyes rolled to the back of his head to drop dead. Just as she started to turn another wolf came out behind a tree so she decided this made her think she missed this fighting as she flashed back in her teen life with her parents.

*Flash to Marnie teen years*

Marnie where r u at right now

Right her mom why what wrong

Well with us just being here in the middle of a fight I like to keep a mind open with you

Roselyn you know she been train with the best in our pack to fight.

But you know Talon she shouldn't have to fight

You tell her no to that then we will see what happens

That wouldn't happen due to she will freak out, do it any ways.

Brodie where is your sister at right now

Mom she went down to the lake she saw where some of these rouges where hiding at.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!! SHE WENT BY HERSELF?

NO! She is there with Mikey, a few more.

See Roselyn she is a born leader as well as a damn good fighter. She should have been a boy pup. She makes grown wolf men cringe at times. When we are out training, with her fighting skills she can out run most of the best we have for chargers.

* back to the fight*

As I was still off in my flash back I let my wolf do everything as I snapped out of it I felt a wolf on me as I flipped this wolf up in the air I grab it throat as I shook it like a rag doll till it went limp. Me and my wolf didn't stop till we turn to see our pack looking at me.

My mate came up to me as my eyes went blood shot we drop down below me as did everyone else. I was still in a daze as I try to get control of my wolf. But it just wasn't working.

She had killing in her blood due to how it all had started up in the past. So she turned as running off towards the woods tracking down anyone else that could be with these running of the rouges. My mate tried to mind link with me nut it wasn't helping.

So we went hunting as we came pond the sent we came up onto the she wolves and their pups. One single male wolf came out like he was going to safe everyone left when he could tell what I was here to do. If he didn't know then he would soon find out I was here to kill him, as I took everyone here back for prisoners for my pack. I didn't have to worry he drop down to a belly flop to say he gives up.I nipped him on the ear as to say fine.

Then I shifted in my human form then told him, everyone else that was in wolf form to shift now, show your self. It didn't take long as everyone one came forward, in front of me as I did a quick count, there was like 50 of them as I told them they didn't have a choice I killed their leader.

They followed me back to where everyone in my pack was at cleaning up in the wolves houses. I called some of my fighters up and told them to keep a eye on these here. But make sure that they are cared for.

Then i took off to my home where Harley was there looking at me as I walked in the front doors. He looked pissed off at me. I went to walk up to him as he turned to walk a way only to stop in his step to turn to tell me.

What the hell was with you. I thought you where going to kill me as you tore into the rouge like he was just a piece of meet. It was like your wolf took control as she went wild.

I stood there just listening to him as he went on complaining to me as where my wolf did take over but for me to tell him that I would never here the end of it.

Marnie are you listening to me at all it looks like you just went wild out there like you enjoying killing that Alpha of the rouges there was no stopping you. I never hard seen you like that, as I never seen anyone fought like you had. But wait there is just one pack that trains like that. I never thought my mate would fight like one of them.

Well I don't know what to tell you I just guess I need to control my fighting a little better.

No I think I you need to get out more often and let your wolf play. You could have killed one of you pack fighters. Then you would have been upset with that.

So what do you think I should do I have been a mother  for the last five years. With out getting out training with my pack or just running.

*Harley view*

Who would have thought my mate could really fight like that I have seen her when we first got back as a pair when she fought. This was like something this pack I heard about let their wolves fight beside them as the main fighter. You would learn from them over the years. But to see my mate to fight like what I though was just stories to keep our minds alive. I don't even recall what this packs name is I will have to get my Beta Toby to find out. I just need to know what she is hiding from me or I could be a good mate and wait for her to tell me.

*Marnie view*

I cant believe that i let my wolf take that much control I haven't done that for a long time. I just don't know how  i am going to tell my mate let alone my pack about my past. If they knew that I came from the rare pack of  death fighters then that might be the end of me. That's why I placed them in my pass, I dont dare let them know that i am even alive. But if I know my mother she never has giving up on finding me let along anyone in that pack. It will just be time when they do find me, So i guess maybe i should tell my mate before he goes into on his own. That could be a problem if he starts to dig in on his own.

Marnie can we please talk about why you went ape shit out there in the battle.

Harley if you truly know I let my wolf take over okay

Why did you do that you know that it isn't the best plain to do

Well if you must know I was taught at a early age that if you wanted to live. You better fight like your fighting for your life with every battle as it could be your last.

But the first time I saw you fight you didn't fight like that. Why was that dear why didn't you?

I knew that there wasn't going to be a threat and everyone would have be safe, I didn't have a family yet.

But I just still feel so lost that I don't know so much about you as it seems like your hiding something in you past that your ashamed of.

I will tell you but it may cause problems, with us having a family now ai dont know if our pups are ready to know the facts of their wild half that they will have in time.

Wild half okay babe that is scary when you say this like you are saying that you from that pack that I was told to when i was younger.

Do you the pack of Death Night Fighters? Is that the pack you where told about.

Yes how did you know it was that pack.

Well my parents are part of that pack I was raised in that pack till one day. We had got attacked so we split up in to twenty packs, then one that iI ended up in where going to turn on those that didnt follow. So I felt like it was wrong I must have been like twelve years old when that happen so I slipped out during the night never looking back. As much as I cared that was the past, it can stay there. But now that I have told you there could be a few visitor's that could show up. With just having me thinking about them for i had place a mind block up on them for so long now.

Wow Marnie I would have never though it would have to be that bad.

Yeah we we're almost like a wild rouges that killed anyone that would ask for a fight or to gain land. We were what other wolves would run from if the smell our sent before seeing us. As my wolf is to be the next Alpha for them I couldn't stand there to watch them kill those that didn't want to just start killing human for anything. Even if they looked crossed eyed at something. My pack is why there isn't a lot of things now days.

Babe that's bad do you think they will come here now that you have told me.

More or less likely they will be here. So maybe I should save everyone here. Step down giving you Alpha ship while I go on the hunt for them before they hunt us down.

No you cant do that you have a family that needs you here as well as me your mate. I am not letting you become a Luna your my Alpha, i don't know what would happen if you did do that. This pack would go bonkers.

Well I guess we wait and see what happens I like to pull out the cams to place where the guards are placed due to I don't want anyone out on the borders for a while till this is all settled.

Well I guess we could do that only if you will make sure you don't let you pass fighting skills take over again.

That I cant do for my family safely is the first on my list, then my pack. Till I know everyone is safe this will be the way I fight.

But... never mind your as stronger at this Alpha than I am.

What where you going to say before you changed your mind. All I caught was something on training.

Yes that rights if I cant get you to change your mind on not fighting like this maybe you can train us to fight like you do.

I have thought about that but I was taught we I was 5 years old, are boys show these skills the best. I was just to scared to say anything.

Wow so what do we do with that do we let them watch as we train then?

NO that will never happen I want my kids to only learn when they come of age to fight, if they become mad at me then I will explain to them then. I WANT TO BREAK THIS CHAIN WITH THEM!!

That's fine dear that we will do, so are we going to learn how to fight like this or not.

I guess but there are only a few that can be like this. It will be a lot a pain in this training, we do have little ones to care for on top. If I do this you have to be there more with our family.

Okay I can do this I kinda miss being around them anyways.

But I do have one thing to ask you how did the mutts do when the pack morphed into their wolf forms?

Well that's no problem they could care less about it. But there was one puppy that kind of did a double take to it.

Which one was that

It was Moon she linked up right a way with us asking a million questions, then she asked if Faith was able to do this also. So I had to ask her in due time she will. Then she laughed at me saying that's more than you know isn't it. I had to ask her what she meant by that.

Harley I know what she meant by that we are going to have a problem then.

What do you mean by that?

I had David on puppy duties the other day as he asked me when we got another puppy I told him he must have counted wrong. But I know now who changed in their form already.

What are you saying are kids change change sooner than they should?

Yes not many of werewolves can do this only a few that are meant to be Death Fighters are the ones that change when they are younger than the rest.

Faith has the powers to mind link in both forms with Moon. That would be why she has been sleepy when we wake her up in the mornings for school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
12.3M 8.4K 2
"And then he breaks. An outburst of broken sobs, as my mate let out the saddest cries I've ever heard. He shook and trembled, clinging onto me for d...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...