2 Alpha Packs Joining as One - Chapter Two

Chapter Two

So I sat thinking to myself how should I let my mate know that. So I picked up the phone, I dialed his number. Hey babe you missing me already then I went to say something only to find out it was his voice message I felt like I should kick him in the but for that one so I left a message for him to please return my call.

But I changed my mind I called to speak with Anna and to find out where Harley was she ask what was wrong I went on to explain to her that I needed to speak to him as soon as he was able to. She then said that she would give him the message then she ask before hanging up if I tried his phone, I told her what happen she was yes that's the Alpha for you I will make sure he gets kick in the ass for that one.

I laugh at it with her then told her that it was okay that as soon as I can speak to him he maybe running around like a chicken with his head cut off. She was wow that bad okay I will make sure he is told to call you then.

*Harley p.o.v.*

I was just coming in from looking at the land I had just though about buying before another pack beat me to it due to I wanted to be able to get as much as I could next to Marnie so then we could join our packs into one, I hope that it work out for the good. I was just about ready to go into my Office when I got stop by Anna saying to me that Marnie had tried to get a hold me due to it sound like something had happen, she was in need of me.

I looked back at Anna then said have Toby take care of what ever is need for the rest of the next two days I am going to see what's wrong instead of over the phone. Then I turned around, headed out the door grabbing the keys out of my pocket, jumping into my truck.

I spent the next hour driving to my mates home by the time I had got there it look as if it should have been as school for kids. There where teens running around all over the place, then there where a few little pups running around. I jumped out to go knock on the door when there stood my mate. She seemed happy to me and gave me a big hug on top of a much needed kiss.

*Marnie view*

So I sent the teens out to keep a eye on the little pups as the played. Then I herded someone knocking on the front door thinking it was my shadow asking if I was coming out to play with her also. But I was suprise that when I open the door there stood my mate Harley instead having a look on his face like what happen here with all these kids. I didn't give him time to ask me instead I wrap my arms around him giving him a much need hug, a big kiss. Then I pulled away say what brings you to my neck of the woods.

Well Anna said you called, she was worry something was wrong so I rushed over. So what happen here where did all these kids come from as he was swinging his hands around.

Well a few days back one of my pack members took in a injure teen only to find out that there was a good handful of them. So I took them in due to I have this large home with no one to share it with. So with the teens there are also a few younger pups as u can tell. So I now have them in the school that was built so I have a few teachers giving them a good start with learning, about that Kay was pulling on Harley's pants leg he reach down to pick her up, then when she was on his hip he looked at her asking her name. She said I am Kay r u here to play with me also. He laugh then saying what would u like to play Kay.

I don't know what can we play mama Alpha

He looked at me when she looked at me when she called me mama alpha

So when did u become as mama alpha

Its just something she started to call me and it just stuck due to a few more of the young ins have started to call me that today also.