A Recorded Life - Miraculous...

By AllTimeLilly

Marinette Dupain-Cheng and her friends are in their final year of Lycee (High School), and they are all 18 ye... More

1 - Are We More Like Ladybug or Chat Noir?
2 - This Debate Might Ruin Our Friendship
3 - The Moment You've Been Waiting For...
4 - If We Were WHAT?
5 - You Can't Just Be A "Casual" Fashion Fan
7 - Another Thing To Keep Track Of
8 - Jagged Stone Project ANNOUNCEMENT
9 - The Chat Noir Outfit Reveal!
10 - A Graceful Thank-You
11 - Impromptu Q&A with Adrien
12 - Anti-Akuma
13 - Live Stream to Address The Fans
14 - Creating An Outfit With Paris's Superhero
15 - Preparing for Alya's Birthday
16 - Surprise Party for Alya
17 - Alya Made Us Do It...Reading Fanfiction
18 - MTV Cribs with Adrien
19 - Disastrous Live Stream
20 - Viral in Seconds
21 - Look Back At The Live Stream
22 - Ladybug and Chat Noir
23 - Things Jagged Knew
24 - Going Back To School
25 - Miraculous Meeting
26 - Adrien's Buzzfeed Interview (Behind the Scenes!)
27 - Birthday Girl
28 - Heart To Heart(s)
29 - Trip To The Parlor
30 - Arm-Wrestling Match
31 - Lift Up Release with Jagged Stone
32 - Copy
33 - Fabric Shopping Shenanigans
34 - Organizer
35 - Mario Kart Rematch
36 - Baking with Adrien
37 - Spell It Out
38 - Live Gossip
39 - Adrien vs. Jobs 1: The Bakery
40 - NewlyCoupled Game
41 - Filming The Podcast
42 - The Serenades
43 - The Agreste Gala
44 - Aftermath
45 - Next Steps
46 - Sneaking Off
47 - Investigation
48 - Tracking
49 - Battle
50 - Epilogue
2.1 - A Few Months Later
2.2 - Life Update
2.3 - One Year After
2.4 - After Work
2.5 - Timelapse
2.6 - Like Before
2.7 - Our Day Off
2.8 - Alya and Nino's Big Day
2.9 - Emilie's Fashion Show
2.10 - Breaking News

6 - How Did This Even Happen?

1K 44 27
By AllTimeLilly

Words: 2225
Chapter Summary: The most recent video has gotten much bigger than Marinette even imagined, and now all the people want is more Adrien! This time, it was Adrien's idea for a video, and it fuffilledMarinette's and her fans' dreams.
Author's Note: This is another one I had so much fun writing. I loved it and I just think it's so cutesbucivrneiusnrk

---

Her video with Adrien and Alya quickly became her second most viewed video on her channel, right behind one of her first design videos. It was all over the place, and it was all she heard people talking about online. People loved the video.

It was definitely good for her channel and her stress, she was a little worried about how people at school would take it. Everyone knew Marinette and Adrien had gotten closer since he started appearing in more videos.

Of course, she would love to do more videos with Adrien. However, she didn't know how to keep asking Adrien if he wanted to be in more videos, or if he wanted to stop after seeing all of the comments.

"There she is!" Nino smiled widely when he saw Marinette enter the room. "You actually look rested for once."

"Yeah, I got to go to sleep at a decent time last night," Marinette said. "What's up?"

"Your video blew up, Mari!" Nino jumped. "We were all talking about how awesome that is. And my song was in the video! We're all famous!"

With a giggle, Marinette shrugged. "It did kind of get a little crazy. Thanks for the help on that video, Adrien, and for the amazing idea, Alya."

Alya winked. "You know I know what the fans want."

"Marinette!" Adrien gasped. "I have the perfect idea for a video!"

Right as he was about to tell her, the bell rang. "We'll talk after class."

"It seems like we've all had busy weekends," The teacher began to talk. "Glad to hear, but let's get to work. We have some important projects coming up for your last few months of school."

Wednesday

Marinette was in her parent's cafe as she began to record her video. "Hi, guys! I'm Marinette!" She said, now it was just habit to speak in English when in front of a camera. "Today, I'm doing a vlog. Well, if I titled this correctly and came up with some cheesy title, then you're probably wondering why this is going on my main channel, when vlogs usually go on the second channel. Well, we have an exceptional kind of vlog today," She winked.

"I'm here!" Adrien jumped into the frame. "I came up with the perfect idea for a video for Marinette, so we're making it!"

"Adrien has a hectic schedule, so we need to finish eating our after-school snack, then we can head out to meet Adrien's bodyguard to go to our secret location," Marinette smiled.

Adrien grinned as he took another bite of his cookie. "The best pastries in Paris. No, in France. Wait," Adrien paused. "The best pastries in the world."

"No wonder my parents like you...you're a suck up!" Marinette joked and turned the camera to herself. "Stay tuned, if you like my fashion videos, then you are going to love this!" She said with a big smile and stopped recording. Only a few more minutes passed by before both of them were in the car heading to the location of the secret vlog.

Both of them were happy; they were becoming closer. Sure, over the past few years they had become friends, but there was a lot of development between them since Adrien started appearing on Marinette's YouTube channel. He became more interested in her work, and it gave them excuses to hang out and become better friends.

The two of them talked non stop on the ride. Halfway through, Marinette turned the camera on as they continued their conversation, but now they were speaking English. "I think my viewers like you more than they like me," Marinette told him as she held the camera in front of them. "It's kind of obvious. They always want you in a video."

"Hey, I've read the comments. I know how much they like you, but they also like seeing you with your friends!" Adrien smiled. "I'm happy to be a reoccurring character on the Marinette show, instead of just being a cameo every once in a while," Adrien nodded, proud of himself.

A gasp and a smile formed on Marinette's face. "You should have a cameo. Like, you know, people pay celebrities to talk to them through a small video. It's kind of a cool concept. I heard people were campaigning to have Ladybug and Chat Noir get a cameo, but I don't know what came of that."

Adrien smiled as he listened to Marinette talk. "I haven't heard of that before; I'll have to look into it. Maybe it'd be something fun, you know, if people would want me to get one. Leave a comment, or tweet Marinette or me telling us what you think!" Adrien promoted, and as if on cue, the car stopped. "Oh! We're at our secret location."

Marinette rolled her eyes at Adrien, and the two of them got out of the car. "Guys, I don't think you're ready for this. If you're on this channel, you probably like fashion...or just Adrien Agreste. And either is perfect for this video, as Adrien brought me along to one of his shoots!" Marinette squealed as she turned the camera around to show how everything was set up. "This is very behind the scenes and the first time I've been to a photo shoot without Alya and Nino. Normally they get bored and try to distract me, and I just know this is going to be awesome!" She rambled on.

Adrien stood beside her, partially in the frame, staring at her with a small smile. Once she finished rambling, she looked to him, and Adrien was snapped back to reality. "We've got some things to take care of before it all starts. You have to get all the behind the scenes footage! I need to get my first outfit and some makeup on, so we've got a long afternoon ahead of us, Mari." He grabbed her wrist not holding the camera and led her to his dressing room, and when Marinette stepped inside, she squealed.

"This is literally my dream, Adrien. To walk into one of my model's dressing rooms and see a bunch of clothes that I designed, the model excited to do a photo shoot wearing said clothes, and just expand the brand," Marinette gushed.

With a chuckle, Adrien sifted through the rack of Gabriel clothes. "And I have no doubt that it will happen soon," He smiled. "Hey, speaking of that, when am I going to be forced to model an outfit you're working on? You said you had one and I was next up to the plate," Adrien smirked, with his arms crossed as he was now standing facing Marinette.

Marinette shook her head. "It's still a work in progress. But, here's a sneak peek for you, and for the viewers who are awaiting one of my biggest fashion videos...it's an outfit inspired by Chat Noir," She said in a hushed tone.

Adrien's smirk turned into a big smile. "Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see it!" He said, and turned back to his clothes.

Marinette continued to vlog as much as she could. She snuck in a few recordings when Adrien got his hair and makeup done, then recorded him walking around the dressing room showing off some clothes. Since all the clothes in this photoshoot have been released, there was no issue against Marinette recording- Adrien even made sure to get her special permission.

It was when the actual photo shoot came about there were problems. A dozen people were running around trying to make this perfect, and it was clearly stressing Adrien out. Marinette has been to a few of his shoots before, but never alone, and it was never this chaotic. She was able to get a little bit of footage of the actual photo shoot, and she was most excited about hearing the photographer say "think about your mama's spaghetti!" to get Adrien in the perfect pose. Of course, Adrien was used to it; he had been hearing that phrase for years.

Marinette was also reminded about the amount of footage she was going to have to subtitle, but she had such a great time she didn't care. After the first outfit, Adrien ran over to Marinette and the camera with a smug look on his face. "How do you think that went?"

"I'd say you handled all the stress and spaghetti talk perfectly, Monsieur Agreste," Marinette snickered from behind the camera.

Adrien picked up a napkin off the table near them and pulled a pen out of his pocket. "Please, my biggest fans call me Adrien," He winked and handed Marinette the now signed napkin.

"Oh, don't let me swoon!" Marinette joked as she took the napkin. "Also, stop letting me let your ego grow. You don't need anymore," she said. "Now go change and get on with the next outfit."

"Anything for my biggest fan!" Adrien ran off, and Marinette shook her head at the camera, closing it for the time being.

This was going to be one of her most favorite videos to edit.

The video caused an uproar. People loved watching Marinette and Adrien interact, and the video was only growing on the trending page. Her Twitter blew up with tweets about her and Adrien, and she couldn't believe how much people enjoyed the videos, especially their friendship.

It was no longer just about Adrien Agreste, the fashion model; it was about the friendship and development between Adrien and Marinette. And while they were not near being above friendship, people still loved to see them together.

Hell, #Adrienette was trending on Twitter for the hour once the video was posted. Marinette knew Adrien liked someone, and she had come to terms with it and learned to control her crush. That didn't stop the hope in her heart that one-day things would change, and her fans would be right. But right now, she was just happy that she and Adrien were becoming closer and closer every day. However, Alya would never let her hear the end of it.

Once Alya went to bed, though, Marinette opened up the video she titled HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN? | Marinette Vlogs. As the video played at a low volume, Marinette scrolled to the comments and began reading some of them, like she usually does after a video is posted.

This was such an awesome video! I loved seeing the different type of content, yet it still revolved around fashion! Can't wait to see more, with or without Adrien.

I've always wanted to see how photo shoots go, and you are so lucky to be able to experience it! By the way, totally agree with Adrien, your photo shoots will be here before we know it.

If you're looking for models to show off your first, kick ass line, I'm sure every one of your fans would be down to do it! How awesome would that be, a line where your fans and supporters are the models? I can't wait until you actually put out a line, I love your designs, and I can't wait to see the Chat Noir inspired outfit! Especially with Adrien modeling it!

A Chat Noir outfit? You spoil us! I just know it's going to be perfect and Adrien is going to fit that style so well. Before we know it, he'll quit modeling for his dad and start modeling for your line!

I loved the concept of this video and all, but I can't help but focus on the fact that Adrien called her MARI. That is the cutest nickname, and I've never really heard her friends call her that before. We've heard M, and Nette, but never Mari, and I love it. Sometimes you guys look so in love, and I'm honestly here for it.

Marinette!! You're on the trending page!! And Adrienette is trending on twitter!!

Oh my gosh, Marinette, you and Adrien have taken over Tumblr. There's fan art of you two- more fan art than you and Alya have gotten. And I'm sure there are fanfics- please do a video of you guys reading them. It would be hilarious!

Marinette really enjoyed reading the comments. She loved interacting with the fans- but reading fanfiction about her and Adrien might be a little much. After she got through a good amount of comments, she shut off the video and smiled to herself.

"People are going crazy for you and Adrien," Tikki giggled from over her shoulder. "Dreams do come true, huh?"

Marinette shook her head and laid down. "People love to ship any guy and girl they see together. Plus, as much as I wish he did, Adrien doesn't think of me like that. Maybe one day, Tikki," She sighed. "Let's get some sleep."

But Adrien was still up, reading every single comment and tweet he could find. This was by far his favorite video they have ever made, and he was beginning to realize how happy he was to be friends with Marinette. He loved having her around and creating things with her, and seeing the reaction from her fans about the two of them only made him smile more. However, he would never forget about Ladybug; she would always be his number one. Marinette was just a very, very close second.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 294 36
"I've become faded because of what everyone did to me. Nobody loves me, trusts me or wants me anymore. This is where the story of Marinette Dupain-Ch...
44K 848 26
It's junior year for Marinette and her homeroom class is assigned an unusual project. The project is two students, randomly chosen, are required to b...
7.9K 307 18
Mariette's ex-boyfriend is in town. The two clearly did not split on the best of terms both. Marinette seeming uncomfortable and him being antagonist...
11.4K 344 28
A 18 y/o hopeless romantic, Marinette dupain-cheng... has a crush on a boy named Adrien Agreste since middle school, who is also the same age as her...