𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐌�...

By whereare4yu

❝sean peter raul mendez imagines❞ © 2017 | wisemendes lowercase intended More

shawn mendes imagines
1 | catching up
2 | roses
3 | teddy bear
4 | then why
5 | first date
6 | theater
7 | diary
8 | alter ego
9 | staring
10 | mistake
11 | text
12 | tried
13 | project partner
14 | i hate you i love you
15 | haters
16 | best friend
17 | anger
18 | blind date [1]
19 | breaking in [2]
20 | never the one
21 | playboy [1]
22 | chance [2]
23 | loyal [3]
24 | no more second chances
25 | incident
26 | secret admirer
27 | usuals [1]
28 | unexpected [2]
29 | plan [3]
30 | date [4]
31 | lazy day
32 | period
33 | bullied [1]
34 | saved [2]
35 | enrolled [3]
36 | sick
37 | anniversary
38 | meet the family
40 | road trip
41 | ex [1]
42 | new neighbour [2]
43 | dinner [3]
44 | my nike partner [4]
45 | baby
46 | away
47 | moving on
48 | she's gone
49 | over [1]
50 | over [2]
51 | the ellen show

39 | let me down slowly

1.3K 29 1
By whereare4yu

SONG CHAPTER:
ALEC BENJAMIN - LET ME DOWN SLOWLY

LET ME DOWN SLOWLY
YOU [READER]
SHAWN MENDES

[ a.n play the song above while reading ]

you [reader]

shawn and i were in love since highschool. now that we're older, we have our own house. thanks to his family and i for approving our relationship. we have learned how to be independent and yes, we're engaged at the age of 20.

we're in college now and our house is near our school. lucky us.

school have been hard and so is our relationship.

we didn't talk for the whole week. the silent treatment is killing me. i have tried to talk to him but he just ignored like i wasn't there.

i don't know what's wrong with him but i'm done feeling like shit. shawn have been avoiding me and it hurts.

i don't want us to get into a big fight so i just keep quiet until he's ready to talk. i endured his sudden change but it's so depressing.

someone whom you loved ignored you, like you doesn't exist. i wonder every single day what have i done wrong? why is he like this? but i can't seems to find the answer.

could you find a way to let me down slowly?

time check. 12am. he's not homed yet. i started to get worried. everyday. i really want to call him and ask where he's at. but we're not in talking terms so it's useless.

i don't know how long i can endure this. i just don't want our relationship to end. he's my first love and i don't want to lose him. at all.

no matter what. i will always love shawn.

*ring* *ring*

that must be shawn!

i ran towards the my phone and grabbed it to pick it up quickly.

"shawn! baby, where are you? i'm so wor-"

"y/n! it's your mother here. not your fiancé," a familiar voice said.

wait what? i look at the caller id and i cursed.

"shit! mom, hi! omg why did you call me at 12am?"

"honey, is there something wrong with you and shawn? did you all quarrel?" mom asked, sounding so worried.

"oh nothing's wrong, mom. no worries, ok?" i lied.

"if there's no problem between you both, then where is he now? you sounded so panicked," she asked.

i scratched my head, trying to come out with a lie.

"uhm, he went out to buy tampons! yes! i have period, mom. and uh shawn is taking so long," i lied.

"serious? aw shawn is sucha sweetheart!"

it really pained my heart to lie to my mother.

"why did you call at this hour, mom?"

"i just feel uneasy, you know. i just wanna know if you and shawn is okay."

"we're fine, mom. oh look! shawn is back!" i lied, again.

"glad to hear that. send my regards to him!"

"w..ill do, mom!" my voice cracked.

i end the call and cry myself to sleep.

shawn and i slept really close together so if he was in a bad mood and awake i could really feel it. he suddenly woke up and go to the kitchen then bathroom sink. back and forth.

i opened my eyes and walk through the hallway of my apartment to meet him in the kitchen. when i see him, there it feels like we haven't spoken in ages. almost like we never met.

"mom called. she send you a regard." i spoke without making eye contact. shawn's back is facing me the whole time and he didn't respond.

and i know we haven't talk in a while

i neared him wanting to touch his back. to feel his touch. but i couldn't. i walked away, running up stairs. he didn't come back to bed instead he left the house at 5am.

the morning i met up with my friends and i literally like shit with swollen eyes. it's obvious even i tried to conceal it.

i vent out all my feelings to my friends and they adviced me to let shawn go but i couldn't because i still love him.

i felt like i really needed to just let everyone know. my feelings are out of my control. sometimes people tell you to just get over something. sometimes you can't. sometimes you can't stop yourself from falling down.

and i can't stop myself from falling down

shawn mendes

my feeling for y/n has faded and i can't bear to tell her the truth.

she doesn't deserve me and i don't deserve a good person like her. i've been drinking and cheating on her yet she doesn't notice. she don't even question me why i gave her a silent treatment and she even lied to her family about us.

i packed my things, ready to move outta here and move in with my bestfriend.

soon y/n came in and she looked shocked.

"shawn, what are you doing? please don't leave me," she begged, tears already forming on her eyes.

i look at her eyes after a whole week of not looking and i can see how hurt she is.

her swollen eyes.

i made her look like this. i'm the one to blame.

"i never ask you anything. and right now im asking you please not to leave me."

my vision starting to get blurry.

"i'm sorry, y/n, i cheated."

tears already rolling down my cheek. she looked me in eyes with angry tears and slap my face. she continue to punch my body and i let her.

"i.. i deserve that."

"why can't you find a way to let me down slowly, huh?" she asked, "get out, shawn."

"y/n, im sorry."

"GET THE FUCK OUT!"

[a.n anyone love this song reference kind of story? vote if you think i should write more of it and comment what song will it be next? secret love song maybe?]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 731 38
To you, he was your idol, your everything, your biggest inspiration. But to him, you were just another fan in the crowd. That was, until his eyes met...
119K 1.6K 37
a collection of long imagines i've written (each are 3k words or more). i do not give consent for anyone to use my writings or ideas.