Key to the Heart - A Kingdom...

Autorstwa PhoenixBunny456

Ruby was born in another world (the real world) and at an early age, she learned that no one has happy ending... Więcej

Chapter 1: Ruby!
Chapter 2: Ruby's First Friends and the New Girl?
Chapter 3: Ruby's First Touch of Loneliness!
Chapter 4: First Ever Reunion!
Chapter 5: Inseparable Friends!
Chapter 6: Friendly Conversations!
Chapter 7: Secrets Even in Friendships!
Chapter 9: Reconnecting?
Chapter 10: Xion Vanishes!
Chapter 11: Finding Xion!
Chapter 12: Saying Goodbye!
Chapter 13: Sora, Donald and Goofy!
Chapter 14: Ruby Taken Over By Darkness!
Chapter 15: Beast's Castle!
Chapter 16: Saving Beast!
Chapter 17: Land of Dragons!
Chapter 18: Escaping The Underworld!
Chapter 19: Olympus Coliseum!
Chapter 20: Disney Castle Is Under Attack!
Chapter 21: Pirate Tales!
Chapter 22: And Fish Tails!
Chapter 23: The Knight of Nightmare!
Chapter 24: Friends In All Shapes and Sizes!
Chapter 25: The True King of the Pride Lands!
Chapter 26: Not Ready To Say Goodbye Yet!
Chapter 27: DTD
Chapter 28: Reunion At Hollow Bastion!
Chapter 29: Under The Sea and Saving China - Again!
Chapter 30: When You Give Your Entire Being In An Attack!
Chapter 31: We'll Meet Again - I'll Make Sure of It!
Chapter 32: Let's Be Friends, Naminé!
Chapter 33: Sora and Riku's Return - Axel's Return To Radiant Gardens!
Chapter 34: Keep Your Hands Off Our Light!
Chapter 35: Heart's Intertwined!
Chapter 36: The Search For Roxas Begins!
Chapter 37: Meeting Little Chef and the Old Mansion Computer!
Chapter 38: Helping Friends!
Chapter 39: Saving Ansem the Wise and Freeing Aqua From Darkness
Chapter 40: Axel and Ventus's Reunion!
Chapter 41: Roxas's Return and the Adopted Siblings Reunite!
Chapter 42: Key To The Heart

Chapter 8: First Friendship Fight!

130 3 0
Autorstwa PhoenixBunny456

        "Breath... should I take a deep?" Ruby is shown sitting alone on the clock tower as she stares out at the sunset. "Faith... should I take the leap?" Roxas is shown in his organization thirteen cloak with the hood up. "Taste... what a bittersweet!" The two are shown walking the opposite direction of one another before they are shown looking at one another from over their shoulders. "All my, all my life!" Axel is shown walking over to Roxas and putting his arm around his neck and pulls him away. "Let me face!" Ruby is shown looking away as she stood alone. "Let me face!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown running from Nobodies that suddenly attack. "Let me face my fears!" Roxas is shown looking down sadly as he was forced to follow orders. "Let me face! Let me face! Let me face my fears!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown laughing as she sits next to Roxas as the two talk. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown standing with shock on her face as Roxas is shown standing in front of her. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown crying as she stood alone. "I'm almost here!" Light flashes as Sora and Roxas are shown on separate screens before Roxas is shown fading away and Sora is shown alone. "Watch me cry all my tears!" Ruby is staring at the sky as it looked like doves fly around her. "Let me face!" Light flashes as Ruby is shown floating back as she reached up. "Let me face!" Roxas, Ruby, Xion and Axel are shown laughing together as Ruby and Roxas sat beside one another. "Let me face my fears!" Music continues to play as Ruby and Roxas are shown reuniting before Ruby is shown sitting alone as she stares at out the sky and the title is shown above her.

[The Following Day]

Ruby sat waiting for the others to show up. She knew that it'd only be Roxas and Xion but she was looking forward to seeing them. She'd spoken a lot with Olette, Hayner and Pence today during school just like Roxas and Axel suggested. When Roxas and Xion finally arrived, they had an ice cream for Ruby.

"Here you go, Ruby." Xion says.

"Oh, thanks." Ruby says.

"We saw those kids that live here. They were talking about how cool it would be to hang out with you." Roxas says.

"Well, I've got you guys for now. I'll leave that for summer." Ruby says.

"I'm glad you decided to follow our advice to talk with regular kids." Roxas says.

"Yeah, well, they aren't a replacement for you guys." Ruby says.

"Good." Xion says and Ruby smiles.

"So, I learned something today." Roxas says.

"Ooh, I hear an adventure story coming along." Ruby says.

"We went to a world where they have this event that you can test your strengths at. I didn't get to try it, but Xaldin, one of the higher ups said something I've been thinking about." Roxas says.

"What did he say?" Ruby asks.

"He said that important things can be a weakness." Roxas says.

"Important things? Like what? Keepsakes?" Ruby asks.

"I dunno." Roxas says, "What do you think Xion?"

"Well, I like to find seashells. I guess seashells can be my weakness." Xion says and Ruby giggles.

"Then that's mine as well." Ruby says, "I've grown attached to the seashells you've brought me."

"I'll try to bring more when I go to that world next then." Xion says.

"Thank you. If I get enough maybe I can make a necklace." Ruby says.

"Really?" Xion asks.

"I can make one for the both of us." Ruby says.

"I'll get to looking for shells then." Xion says and Ruby nods with a giggle.

[Twenty-Nine Days Later]

"So, I can't do anything with my hair. It's just getting so long. I was thinking I'd cut it to about Xion's hair length. At least it'd be more manageable then." Ruby says.

"Your hair isn't really that long. I like how it is." Roxas says and Ruby stops messing with her hair to look at Roxas with a shocked expression as her cheeks turn bright red, "Uh oh, did I say something embarrassing again?"

"Uh... a little bit... yes, but it's okay." Ruby says.

"Right." Roxas says.

"Hey, Roxas! Ruby!" Axel says.

"Axel, you're back!" Roxas says.

"Welcome back, Axel." Ruby says.

"Yup, I just got home." Axel says, "So, are ya holding up?"

"Yeah." Roxas says.

"Ruby? How about you?" Axel asks.

"I'm fine." Ruby says.

"Good. Where's Xion?" Axel asks.

"She's not here yet." Roxas says.

"Huh." Axel says.

"She's usually here by now." Roxas says, "This isn't like her..."

"Maybe her mission was a little difficult?" Ruby suggests.

[Later the Next Day]

Roxas arrives at the clocktower with something on his mind. Ruby wasn't sure whether to ask him about it or not. She looks over when she hears Axel's footsteps. She'd gotten used to hearing the groups' footsteps when they were coming around the corner.

"Where's Xion?" Axel asks.

"Haven't seen her today." Roxas says.

"Oh well." Axel says.

"Axel?" Roxas asks.

"Hmm?" Axel replies.

"Is there anything you couldn't bear to lose?" Roxas asks.

"Anything I couldn't bear to lose? What's that about?" Axel asks.

"Well, I met someone today who has something like that. This thing was so important to him he couldn't bear to lose it... and Xaldin said that was his weakness. Why don't I have anything like that?" Roxas asks and Axel raises an eyebrow and slowly nudges Roxas and then motions to Ruby. Ruby was busy eating her ice cream while she read a book. Roxas shrugs his shoulders.

"It's because you don't have a heart." Axel says.

"I guess." Roxas says.

"But Demyx doesn't have a heart, and I bet he'd get upset if you took his sitar away." Roxas says.

"Huh... I think you have a point there." Axel says, "So you don't need a heart to have something that you can't bear to lose then... If that's true, then I guess the closest thing that we Nobodies have would be memories of our past. It's the memories that create the things that we don't want to lose."

"Memories of the past..." Roxas says.

"That again?" Ruby asks.

"I bet I can guess what you don't want to lose, Ruby." Axel says.

"What's that?" Ruby replies.

"Us." Axel says and Ruby's eyes widen.

"Now that I think about it. I guess I don't want to lose you guys. Guess you guys are my weakness then. But... are you really a weakness if you teach me that friendships are real?" Ruby asks.

"Huh? Really?" Roxas asks.

"Yeah... I used to believe that things like laughing with friends, don't exist. That you can't have true friendship or even... love but... you offered a hand to me to be your friend, Roxas, and so did Axel, so I thought... maybe this is what it's like to be friends, you know?" Ruby asks.

"It's scary." Roxas says.

"You can't be scared without a heart!" Axel says.

"If my friends... If you, Ruby or Xion were to disappear... It's... scary to think of what it would be like without you guys." Roxas says.

"I feel the same, Roxas." Ruby says, "So don't you guys leave alright?"

"Hmm." Axel says.

[The Following Day]

Ruby sits thinking as she held her ice cream as she waited for her three friends to show up. Roxas and Xion show up and sit on either side of her. Her eyes widen when she's dragged out of her thoughts to Roxas waving a hand in front of her face.

"You look deep in thought." Roxas says.

"Oh, yeah, sorry. I was just thinking about some home work." Ruby says.

"Right." Roxas says. The group sit eating ice cream together and Ruby looks over to see that Xion was being exceptionally quiet. Ruby elbows Roxas and then motions to Xion wondering what was wrong with her. Roxas looks at Xion from around Ruby and he shrugs.

"Where is Axel?" Roxas finally asks to spark up a conversation, "Guess we got the work done a little TOO fast, huh?" Xion doesn't reply.

"So where did you guys go today?" Ruby asks and Roxas tells her all about where they went. Ruby places her hand on Xion's shoulder and Ruby's eyes widen.

[Xion's Memory]

A guy fought off Xion then looked to see her face. His eye widened as he saw her. He jumped up and stepped back away from her. Xion sits up and pulls her hood back up.

"Your face, who are you really?" He asks.

"Tell me first... why you are dressed as one of us." Xion says and the guy walks away.

"To make sure my best friend... sleeps in peace. I don't know who you're supposed to be. But... you can't fight fire with sparks. This Keyblade, it's a sham – worthless." The guy says.

"My keyblade is not a sham!" Xion says, "What gives you the right to say that?!" She rushes forward to attack him and he dodges her attack before hitting her in the back.

"Find a new crowd. Trust me. Those guys are bad news." The guy says as Xion falls over.

"Why? You're the real sham!" Xion says.

"Fair enough. You could say I am... the biggest Nobody of them all." The guy says before he walks away.

[Present]

Ruby grabs her head. Roxas blinks confused at her. He'd been trying to get both her and Xion's attention.

"Roxas, do you ever thing... about why we're doing all of this?" Xion asks.

"What do you mean, why? So we can get hearts of our own, right?" Roxas asks.

"But what do we need hearts for?" Xion asks.

"I don't know. But I think once we have hearts, we probably won't have to think about why we're doing all this, or if we need hearts." Roxas says.

"I'm not sure." Xion says, "I just wish... I knew what I was doing here. I started having the strangest dreams."

"Like nightmares?" Roxas asks.

"I can never remember what they're about. I just... wake up scared." Xion says.

"Xigbar says you and me were pretty special, 'Exceptional,' he said." Roxas says.

"Special? Isn't that... just another way of saying that I'm a mistake?" Xion asks.

"A mistake? You're not a mistake." Ruby says as she gets up and looks at Xion.

"You're not a mistake." Roxas says at the same time Ruby speaks.

"Well, you and I may both be exceptional, Roxas, but... I don't think we're quite the same." Xion says and she passes the ice cream to Roxas. Roxas stares shocked.

"Did we just... have our first friendship fight?" Ruby asks.

"Xion..." Roxas says. Ruby looks down as she thinks about what Xion was saying.

"If anyone... was a mistake it'd have to be me." Ruby says.

"Huh? Why?" Roxas asks.

"I've been having these strange memories lately. I think... I was once dead and then brought back to life in this world." Ruby says, "I remember... begging for a chance to find happiness, friendship, and maybe love. But could it have been a mistake for me to come here?"

"Don't you go thinking that too." Roxas says, "Neither one of you are mistakes. Xion will see that." Ruby nods and she sits down again. She stares down at the ground below her.

"Hiya, guys." Axel says as he arrives, "Xion decide not to come again today?"

"Actually, you just missed her." Roxas says.

"Oh." Axel says.    

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

36.3K 745 43
There is only one thing standing between Sora's slumber and awakening; Roxas. Sakura leads him to his tragic end and is reunited with Sora as payment...
3.2K 83 12
(Book 6) After learning of Master Xehanort's impending return, King Mickey, Master Yen Sid and Hikari puts Sora and Riku through the Mark of Mastery...
12.9K 262 30
(Book 7) Hikari goes with Sora, Donald and Goofy to embark on a new journey to unlock her true power of the Princess of Kingdom Hearts and help Sora...
2.3K 87 16
(Book 3) After Kirihax was brought into the Organization with Roxas, her life changes and so is Roxas's. However, their lives changed even more when...