Revenge of the Avox

By mycastleofbooks

Kyre sacrificed everything for her family, and Katniss Everdeen killed them without a second thought. Kyre wi... More

Revenge of the Avox
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
Author's Note
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
Author's Note 2
XIX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
A
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
Author's Note 3
B
XXXIII
Γ
Δ
E
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
Z
H
XXXVII
XXXVIII
Θ
I
K
XXXIX
Λ
M
N
Ξ
O
Author's Note 4
Π
XXXX
P
Σ
T
Author's Note 5
Y
Φ
X
1

XX

999 75 10
By mycastleofbooks

The pain was excruciating, but she knew that she had to continue. There were worse things waiting if she stopped now, and she had to get to her sister.

The girl forced herself to to continue up staircases, her bare feet dragging on the concrete. She found her way to a courtyard, surrounded by a fence. The only way out was up.

She pulled herself up the fence, utterly miserable with the wound, sore feet, and the cold day. She made it over, and ended up in an alleyway of the Capitol.

But she recognized this place, if only slightly. Years ago, she had been here. Delivering a package, perhaps, or running from a thief. But she knew where she was.

And what she had to do next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 313 35
Y/N is the youngest person to ever graduate from the Hero Public Safety Commission. Out of the blue the higher ups task her with joining the meticulo...
8.9K 229 8
Changing history (short version) The main character is a woman who loves to watch the tv-serie "Reign". Watching Francis's death made her cry to slee...
60.7K 2.2K 7
Her entire 5th year at Hogwarts felt like a cauldron boiling perilously out of control, ready to explode at any given point. So when Hermione catches...
1.3M 52.2K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...