Kiss Me Again (Alex Gaskarth)

By Hannnahh16

Warped Tour Story with All Time Low Enjoy! More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

Chapter Seven

39 2 4
By Hannnahh16

CARTER!

Jack ran up and attacked Alice so I instantly looked up and started searching for Alex. I saw him slowly walking over, he didn't look all that happy though. I smiled at him hoping to cheer him up a bit. He looked down then glanced back up at me with a smile. He finally made it over to me and Andy and I wrapped my arms around him.

"It took you guys forever!" I said as he hugged me back.

"you should have just stayed the fans were asking where you went." he said as he let go of me.

"they were asking about a lot more than where you went." Jack said with a smirk. I shot Alex a confused look as he slapped Jack.

"Shut up Jack." Jack just laughed.

"Hey Carter I got to go, but I'll talk to you later alright?" Andy said smiling down at me.

I left Alex's side and hugged Andy. "Okay I'll see you later."

"See ya Alice. Bye guys." Andy said as he walked away.

I'm not sure why but I feel like by the end of this tour Andy and I will be best friends.

Alex put his arm around me and pulled me back to him.

"So how about that food you were talking about earlier."

•A WEEK LATER•

"What the hell?" i picked up my phone off the counter. It's been going crazy all morning.

Tons of twitter notifications flashed on the screen. Well that's weird.

I unlocked my phone an got on twitter. What I saw was absolutely horrible.

@ATCCarter how could Alex kiss you your not even pretty.

@ATCCarter why would he even want to sing with you. Your voice sucks. You don't deserve to be on Warped.

@ATCCarter Carter I hope you know no one likes your music, or just you in general, stop trying... Well breathing.

The tweets went on and on, and I read all of them. Tears streaming down my face. What brought this on? A week ago everything was fine. The crowd loved it.

Then I saw a link connected to a post. I clicked it. A blog post?

**Alex, singer from All Time Low, and Carter, singer from Against The Crowd, were flirting on stage this week at Warped. He asked her onstage to sing with him she accepted and they started using nicknames and obviously flirting onstage. By the end of the song they were staring into each others eyes and he kissed her... On the cheek.

It was cute, but I don't think she is as good as Tay in the song. Alex definitely deserves better than her.

Click the link below to watch the video of the performance.**

Really all of this because one stupid blog post, on Tumblr of all places, granted it did have thousands of reblogs. Yeah I figured people wouldn't like me and I've gotten hate before, it's just now it's everyone.

I knew I shouldn't have went onstage with Alex. I should have refused to go onstage with him.

"Why do you always take hours to get ready Superstar?" I heard Alex enter the bus.

"I.. Uh.. I'm almost done, just give me a minute." I jumped up from my bunk and wiped my eyes, hoping my voice sounded normal and he doesn't ask question.

"Hey are you okay?" he asked, his voice laced with concern and worry.

"I'm um fine." I looked in the mirror trying to fix my makeup and hide the puffiness of my eyes as the little door thing slide open.

"Don't lie to me Superstar. I can see straight through it." he said looking up at me as I hid my face.

I glanced up at him through the mirror, which was a mistake. He walked over and stood behind me.

"Carter what's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong." I mumbled.

"Don't lie. You've been crying. What happened?" he turned me around and I instantly wrapped my arms around him and hid my face in his chest. So I didn't have to look up at him.

He put his arms around me and rubbed my back as tears started to run down my face again.

Shit. I want to stop crying. I went through this before, kind of. Why can't I just suck it up and be a big girl. I can handle this.

I just hurts so much more when they bring Alex into it. It's never been like this. I've never been told I'm ugly and worthless so many times, like I have in the last hour.

Alex leaned his head down and I felt his breathe tickle my ear. "You want to talk about it?" he whispered. His hand still rubbing my back.

"I.. No, it's okay. I'm fine." I backed up wiping the tears from my eyes again.

"You sure?" he asked looking down at me, his eyes proving he's worried.

"I'm okay Batman. I promise." I reassured him and he smiled, not really buying it.

"Okay. Hurry up. You have a set to play in like thirty minutes." he informed me.

"Shit!" I rushed to the bathroom and fixed my makeup. I grabbed my grey beenie and grabbed Alex and pulled him outside, making my way to our tent.

"EW ALEX! DON'T TOUCH HER!" i heard someone yell and I instantly dropped his arm and look up.

So today's going to be like this? This is how people are going to act around me. Great, hows the crowd going to react to me being onstage.

I instantly felt like crying again walking towards the tent where Alice, Dustin, Jason, and Jack sat talking and laughing.

"Carter!" Alice yelled jumping up and hugging me.

I forced a smile and hugged her back.

We had ten minutes until set, I sat in a chair facing the crowd my head down. Alex sat by me. I glanced up at the crowd and there was a few girls glaring my way.

How am I going to get up onstage. They all hate me, like really hate me.

My breathing got uneven and someone touched my shoulder.

"Carter? Are you okay?" Alex asked.

I shook my head, keeping it down.

"What's wrong? You're really starting to worry me." he said bending down in front of me and resting his arms on my legs.

I looked up meeting his eyes, tears threatening to spill over. "They hate me. I can't go out there." I whispered, not breaking eye contact.

"You guys have like maybe a minute." Jaxon said passing out instruments.

Alex grabbed my hands and pulled me up. "Don't worry you're going to be great and everyone will love you." he kissed my cheek, which earned a boo from the group of girls in the back.

I took deep breaths as Alex pull me to the stage. "You're on." he said and I walked onto stage with the rest of my band.

"Hey! how is everyone today?" I said into the microphone, my voice a little shaky but I forced a smile.

The crowd cheered, a few people booed.

I pushed through the set, pushing down my nerves and doing my best. About three songs in two signs went up in the air.

One said 'You suck Carter!" the other said 'Get off stage!" I heard Alice's gasp in her microphone and I looked down as I sung.

I fought off tears, singing with all I had left the rest of the set.

As soon as we finished our last song I grabbed the microphone stand, "Thanks for coming out today guys." I said into the microphone then rushed off stage. A sound guy was there to get my guitar, I handed it to him then ran off in the direction of my bus. I heard everyone calling my name but I didn't stop. I let the tears run freely down my cheeks and ran to my bunk.

ALICE

Why would they do that to her? She doesn't deserve this. She's great, she hasn't done anything wrong.

"I'll go talk to her." I said and took off after Carter.

I got in the bus and Carter was in her bunk, crying.

"Oh hun, what's wrong?" I asked and running my hand through her hair.

"They hate me." she mumbled through tears.

"They don't hate you." I tried comforting her.

"Bullshit, just get on twitter, they hate me." she tossed her phone out from under her.

I grabbed it and clicked the twitter app.

Everyone was being absolutely horrible.

Some tweets were death threats, others just bashed her talent. Then there was some that brought Alex into the situation. I saw the blog post that started it all and dropped her phone on the bed. So that's how this started, they're jealous that Carter has Alex.

I rubbed her back as she cried.

"Carter don't listen to all these people. They're just jealous of you. You have Alex they don't." I comforted.

"No matter what the reason it still hurts." she mumbled.

"I know. I'm sorry they're asses."

"I'll be okay. Can I just be alone?" she asked glancing at me.

"Sure I'll be outside if you need me." i gave her a sad smile and turned to leave.

"Hey Alice thanks for following me." she said just above a whisper.

"No problem." I threw her a smile over my shoulder and continued out the door.

ALEX

"I have to know what's wrong with her" I mumbled to Jack as I paced outside her bus.

"Have you not seen it?" I stopped and turned to Jack.

"Seen what?"

"Twitter. You're in like every post. They are bashing her pretty hard." he explained.

"What the hell Jack? Why didn't you tell me before how? I could have helped her." I snapped at him.

"Don't get mad at me man. I thought you knew, and honestly I thought she was handling it better. She's going jt have to ignore it and believe it's not true." he said standing up from his seat.

" Sorry it's just I should have known." I mumbled.

Alice walked out if the bus just ass matt walked up and grabbed my arm.

"Just let me talk to her really quick." I said to him, not taking my eyes off the bus.

"Alex you have no more time. You need to be onstage like right now. No more waiting." he seemed really annoyed.

"Alice! Make sure Carter comes to set!" I yelled to her as Matt and Jack pulled me to stage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 20K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
910K 41.6K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
656K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.