The New Boy (A SetoSorcerer F...

By shutthehecc

Alissa's life is good. She is a pretty good girl. But when a new boy comes into town, what will happen? Cove... More

Chapter 2:
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Chaos
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Shoutout
SHOUT OUT 2
SHOUT OUT 3!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 :D
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Lets make a deal (AND SHOUT OUT SORRY)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Thanks!
Chapter 32: The Games
Chaptet 33
Chapter 34: Will it ever stop?
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (not really btw please dont read)
Chapter 38 (Actual chapter)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
One last thing. (A/N)

The New Boy (A SetoSorcerer FanFiction)

1.8K 59 125
By shutthehecc

Ah, the first friday of school.

I love it.

I sat down at my normal seat on the bus, and took out my sketch pad. I began to color in the picture I drawn last night, which was a Enderman Hybrid girl, who was part sorceress. I had chosen to name her Ender.

The bus soon stopped again- I grabbed out my phone, with the case of SetoSorcerers minecraft skin.

Yes Im that much of a stalker. And I am that weird. Do I care? No.

Three..

Two...

One....

"Hey Hey Hey Girly!" Dillian said, sitting by me. "Hey my sister from another mister!" I said, punching her lightly on the shoulder. "Actually, we arent related in anyway." She said, looking over to me, with the best pokerface she could muster.

But that wasnt very good. She broke down laughing soon after that. I smiled and shook my head. I quickly unlocked my phone, and picked out one of my favorite songs, and then my earbuds. I put them on, as Battle Scars blasted through them. Dillian pouted, and then leaned in. :Nope! And that makes it look wrong." I say, shoving her lightly. She gave me the puppy dog eyes, and then I looked out the window. I saw Katlin trying to chase the bus, being late as usual. "hey, look out!" I say, pulling down the window.

"HEYYY KATLINNNN HAVING FUN?!?!?!" I yelled at the wind, and took off my earbuds, turning off the phone, putting the drawing pad in my bookbag, and my phone in my pocket. I wanted to see this.

The bus soon stopped, and we walked out, as Katlin finally made it. "Have any fun?" I say, nudging her.

"N-no..." She says, trying to catch her breath. I laughed a bit, and put her book bag on my back. "I'll hold it until you catch your breath." I say. She stands up straight, and looks at me with her hands on her hips. "Allisa, what are you up to now?" She says, as I sneak something into her book bag. Right after I do, she takes it from me. "I don't trust you." She says, and then mumbles as she opens it. She screams as she sees the item in the bag.

"SNAKE!" She screamed, and threw the rubber snake into a bush. I was breaking down laughing as she glared.

"What happened?" Dillian ran over with August and Amber. "This asshole right here pulled a prank on me." She said, and I laughed more. "Stop! Stop! I'm gonna vomit!" I say, laughing hard.

I finally stop laughing, and stand up straight. I'm still smiling like a maniac, but I stopped laughing. "Where's Ami?" I ask, and they shrug. "Suppose skipping school again." Dillian said, rolling her eyes. Then at the most opertune moment, The school bell rang.

"Shit! Is that the first bell or the second bell?!" I say, picking up my book bag. I looked down at my phone. 8:10. Yes. It was the first bell, but if we didn't hurry, we'd be late to class.. I began running to the school building as seemingly hundreds of kids ran through.

We got in as soon as the bell rang. "Just on time, once again." Mr. Downer said. I rolled my eyes, and plopped down in my seat. Dillian sat on my left, and and Katlin on my right, and August and Amber sat behind them. Today was going to be a LONGGG day.

--time skip to lunch--

"In the lunch line! Time for food. Gonna get me a brownie! And maybe a plum too!" I sang, grabbing my food. The girls rolled their eyes, and I walked up to the cashier, and I paid him 2 dollars, looking back at my friends behind me. They knew since I was in front I would get the best seat. They glared at me, and I just smiled and stuck out my tongue.

"Thanks!" I said to the cashier, and I did a small salute thing, as I ran to our table.

After everyone sat down, I noticed a boy, his eyes were a chocolatey brown, same as his hair. His skin was a normal tannish color, and he had a purple long sleeve shirt on, and black pants. He wore a pair black splattered purple converse shoes, sitting at the loner table, where mainly new kids sat. We haven't had a new kid since... Ami?

"Hey guys, see that boy at the new kids table?" I said, pointing. They all nod. "Should we invite him over? I mean, Ami's not here, and I bet he's lonely. We always invite new people!" I said. They all shrug, and Amber says, "I suppose so!"

"But you have to do it."

I groan, picking up my brownie. I sigh, and stand up. I walk over to the boy, who is eating quietly.

"Hello, I'm Allisa! I suppose you are new here." I say, smiling brightly and sticking out my hand. "Um.. Hi?" He says. Dang, even though he's new, he sounds familiar. He shakes my hand, and says, "Harvey, but most call me Seto. So Seto Jandix." He says, smiling lightly. His smile fades slightly as he says, "you're the first person who's talked to me today... I hate being new." He says. I look down.

"Sorry about that. But we saw you over here alone, and my friends and I wanted to know if you would like to come to our table." I said, looking back up.

"You sure you aren't a axe murderer?"

I laugh a bit, and pull him up. "I'm sure. I mean, we are mental, but not THAT mental."

I pick up his tray, and take him over to our table. "We got our Prey, ladies!" I say jokingly, but he took it seriously. "Jeez, Seto, it was just a joke!" I say, and he nods and takes to eating. I was already full, as I never ate much, so I gave my food to Kat. She's always hungry. I was bored, so I got on twitter.

EnderSorceress: Just got finished eating lunch with @KittyKat, @SometimesAugust, @IsThatAmber, @DillianTheBat, and the new boy! Feeling Great :)

I sent it on, and switched to Minecraft Pocket Edition. I'm obsessed with minecraft. Problem?

Soon after, the bell for math rung, and I waved, and headed to my honors math class. I was the only one In our posse in honors. But I had one friend in there, named Emma. I only get to see her in math.

Mrs Price, the teacher, droned on about equations we would never use again, and I was bored out of my mind. UNTIL I got a note. (Emma, Alissa)

Hey girly! How you doing? ~Emma

Good! Sat with the new boy today!

Oh, someone got a crush?

Hell no! >:(

Oh yeah, you crush on SetoSorcerer!

Shut up, Cactus lover!

F-

"girls!" Mrs Price yelled, and snatched the paper from Emma. "Since it's Sooo important, is it needed to be read aloud?" She say, and we quickly shake our heads.

"Good. Mrs Swan and Mrs Mertini, detention after school." She says, and I face desk, and then the bell rang. I run out, and I'm on my way to the last class. Science.

I sit down at my assigned seat, and wait for class to start.

"Hello class!" Mr Trainer said. "Today, I'm assigning a partner project!" He says.

"Um.., Allisa Mertini and Harvey Jandix!" He says, and the class snickers. "Sir, please don't call me Harvey. Call me Seto please." Seto says, and then Mr Trainer scratches out his name, and wrote supposedly Seto down. Then he starts to call out everyone's names in their groups.

"The project is to make a cell model, and then tell all the parts of the cell, and what they do." He says, then the bell rings. "Dismissed, and have a great weekend!"

"You coming Allisa?" Dillian said, heading to the bus. "I have detention." I said grumpily. Then I made my way to detention, hopefully this wouldn't take long.

"Wait! Allisa!" I heard someone call from behind me. "Can I have your number? So we can discuss the project?" Seto said, from right behind me. I handed him my number, then he handed him his. "Talk to you soon! Bye Allisa!" He said, then ran off. I went into the detention room. Thank god it was only 30 minutes.

-later that night-

I got changed, after I took my shower. I brushed my hair, then brushed my teeth. I hopped into bed. I began think about today.

SetoSorcerer's Real name is Harvey.

---

Hey EnderMen and EnderCats! Hope you enjoyed 'The New Boy's first chapter! I told ya a new book was coming out :3

So how are you all doing? Im still doing Team Hybrid, BTW. Im almost done with that book, and Ima do a new book after that also :) Hope you will enjoy!

SO dont forget to slap that vote button with a book, and follow for more! Love your faces :)

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 13.1K 54
Una squadra di giovani esploratori sbarca sul pianeta azzurro dopo che quest'ultimo era stato abbandonato per più di mille anni. L'arca sta finendo l...
398K 15.1K 20
La normalità della vita di Seline verrà presto sconvolta e si troverà rinchiusa in uno stanzino tra le grinfie di un uomo mascherato che si fa chiama...
7M 204K 78
Arya Reid ha diciotto anni e la testa tra le nuvole praticamente da sempre. La sua vita è piatta, nessun colpo di scena, nessuna pazzia di troppo, ne...
42.8K 2.6K 23
Se non è amore, dimmelo tu, cos'è?