Chapter 8

Alissa

I stared out the window, ticked off. A big sign read, 'Central California High School'. I would normally stop here, as it was my school, but we zoomed past it. I saw kids beginning to flow out of the schoolhouse. That means it's around 3:20. My eyes started to water. Why did my mom have to go and do this? I pulled the note she wrote out of my jacket pocket.

Dear Alissa,

I'm so sorry. I just couldn't live with myself after doing what I did to you. You didn't deserve it. You don't deserve me. I wish your father was here. He kept me holding on, and you do to. Your always cheery spirit, your videos, your laugh... Girl, never lose that laugh. I love it so much. I will miss you, and never forget I love you. I'm going to be with your father, and have a great life. Never stop what your doing.

With the best regards of luck,

Angel Merteni. (YES I JUST DID THAT, YOU MAD?)

Tear drops began to drip again down my cheeks. I let out a small laugh, as to say, 'I promise, I'll be fine mother.' Eventually, we made it to our location on the other side of the city.

Seto

I ran over to Alissa's house right after school. I saw a blue Chevy, and Kat and Dillian. But no Alissa... "Dillian? Kat?" I said, running up. "Oh, hey Seto!" Dillian said, smiling sadly. "I.... What's happened?" I said. "Did I miss something like always?" I said, shrugging.

"She... She's gone..." Dillian said quietly. "Who? What happened to-" I start, but then Dillian collapsed to the floor, crying. "Erm...." I said, taking a step back. "Sorry."

"It's fine." A unfamiliar voice says as Kat calms Dillian down. I turn around, and see a lady. "You must be Seto, I'm Dillians mom." "That's me." I said, shaking her hand. "That's good." She says.

"So.. What happened to Alissa?" I said, nervous. Why am I so nervous? It's not like I'm IN LOVE or anything.... Well I don't know...

"Her mom died. She had to go to a orphanage sadly." Dillians mom said. "O-oh..." I said, eyes watering. "Here, Alissa told me to give this to you." She said. It was our project. "Thank you." I said, smiling faintly. "I gotta go. Sorry. I'll see you guys later." I said, walking briskly down the road.

I got into the house, and tears flew freely. I sat down at the table and cried for a good ten minutes. It's a common myth that boys don't cry. Well, they do. They have tear ducts like everyone. They aren't freaks.

After I stopped crying, I put some pizza rolls on. While they are in the microwave, I grab my phone.

Allisa <3

S: Oh my god! I'm so sorry!

A: it's fine. I'm on the other side of the city.

S: oh. I am really sorry. I have to go, but I'll talk to you later.

A: bai <3

S: bai <3

Beep. Beep. Beeeeep.

I took out the pizza rolls and ate them. I sighed quietly and switched to twitter.

Setosorcerer: sorry, something popped up today, a friend's mother died. No videos!

I sent it, and went to WattPad. I'm not sure what made me like it so much, but it's so fun...

After that, I took out my homework, and worked on it. A+S=? Simple, 20. Work like this always comes to me simply. After doing all I needed, it was 9pm. I wasn't really tired, since I usually don't get to bed before 12, but I went to lay down. I read the latest YouTube comments, but I turned it off quickly, and flipped to something else.

I began to play a group list of songs. Before I knew it, i was passed out.

---

Not AS depressing as they normally are :3 happy?

I. SO SORRY! So many things popped up!

I hope you saw that one tiny Easter egg, and IM NOT TELLING YOUUU WHERE OR WHATTTT!

My head hurts and I'm tired. I just took a nap.

I hope you enjoyed this, and slap that vote button with a book, and follow for more! Love your faces!