Chapter 24

Dillian

I ran outside.

I cant believe I did that.

I cant believe I could die.

I cant believe my PAST friend threatened me.I cant believe a lot of things, am I right?

Ami is an ass. She put me in this position.

I shook my head, making my hair fly into my mouth. I made a noise as I spit it out.

"Dillian?" I heard behind me. I turned around to see Alissa. I backed up.

"What was that?" She asked me. I shook my head.

"I-Im not supposed to be talking to you...." I said.

"Why? I know for a fact it wasn't your mom, so don't start that with that."I sighed. Is there really a way around telling her?

Yes. Run.

I turned, and ran into the forest. I heard footsteps behind me, and I ran faster.It seemed like way more than an hour I ran, and I didn't hear footsteps, but that didn't stop me from running. I kept on running, as I turned my head to look behind me. I shouldn't have done that.

I Suddenly felt a drop, and I screamed as I fell down a hill. I hit the bottom, after what seemed like 15 minutes, and groaned. I looked down.

My ankle was bleeding, and it looked broken. The pain was overwhelming- I screamed once again. I felt something bother my stomach, and I felt down. Stuck through my shirt was a small, army knife.Dammit, litterers... I thought as I groaned and pulled it out. I looked back up the hill. It was steep. But it wasn't steep enough not to climb. But in my condition, unless I had some help, Id probably kill myself if I tried.

I had forgotten about what had happened a mere hour ago- I had to get back up there somehow- and there was no way around it.

I looked around, and I found a long, thick stick. Double the size that I needed. I picked it up, and sat up. I saw a tree, not far away. I could probably break it in half with that.

I grabbed one end of the stick, and, gripped the rough bark. I hit it hard, and it didn't break, but a crack appeared. I hit it again, and the stick broke, a bit too long for me, but I could live. It had a sharp end, but I could use that to my advantage.

I struggled up with it, and nearly fell on my face when I tried to walk on my right, injured, ankle. Definitely broken.

I got the stick to the right position, and started up. Its funny how long it would take to get up a hill, especially with a wounded ankle, when it took so little time to fall down it.

I heard a rustling in the leaves, and I turned around and saw...

(UGH TOO SHORT TO END IT HERE SO NEXT POV)

Alissa

The first person I had to go to is Setos house. I had to get my mind off this. Dillian would come back.Most likely.

"Seto? Are you home?" I knocked on the door.

"Yeah hes home, who is this?" A older woman said, around 30- Setos mom. She opened the door. (HEY GILLIAN HOWE YOU DOING)"Its Alissa, Mrs. Jandix." I said, stuffing my hands in my pockets.

"Oh, sorry! Come in!" She stepped to the side. I could tell in her voice, she still felt really bad.

"Mrs Jandix, its really fine. It doesn't matter anymore. Its in the past." I said, even though she DID run over me- the thing was that I was fine. Right?

"Oh, um... Well.. SETO!" She shouted. It was getting reallllly awkward."Um, yeah?" He asked, walking in, handsome as always. (MURRR)

"Oh, hey there Alissa!" He said, smiling. I smiled back.

"Yeahh.... Do you guys want some turkey sandwiches??" (LOL CAUSE)"Sure~" Me and Seto said in unison. I laughed."Well, Ill hop to it- you two mingle in the meantime!" She exited from that awkward conversation.

"Seto." I turned to him. I guess he could guess I was upset, because, his smile turned to a frown (MURRR DISPLEASED SETO STARE AT HIM CAAUSE HE KILLED TYLER AND SOCKED HIM IN THE FACE you don't get it probably okay Ill stop now)

"What is it?""Dillian- she said some nonsense then ran off. I know Amis behind it."He pet my hair, and tilted his head. "... Do you think she'll come back?" he said."Yeah, im just nervous she got hurt."

"Well, just don't be nervous then! Hey, maybe after my mom finishes those sandwiches, we can go catch a movie or two?"

"CAN IT BE BIG HERO SIX AND MOCKINGJAY?!" I shouted, jumping up and down.

"Calm down, feistypants." He said, putting his hands on my shoulders. I felt my face get hot."Or RedCheeks." He joked. My face got even hotter. Why must he do this? I stared into his brown eyes, his beautiful brown eyes... (IM SO SORRY SKYE I FEEL HORRIBLE IF THAT MAKES ANYTHING BETTER)

"Sandwiches ready lovebirds!" She joked.

I rolled my eyes, as we went to sit down.After we finished, he grabbed his things, and we were off.On the car drive there, we just talked about random things, sometimes getting on the topics of our channels. We decided we'd record sometime.

At the end of the movie, my head was buried into his shoulder."My feels. They are very much broken. Many much." I said. He patted my head.

We moved onto the next movie, but during it, I fell asleep on his shoulder. It was a long day.

---

Well that happened.

Me and @TopSecretCarter (Dillian in the story) got in a fight... I wasn't planning on doing this... I wasn't really mad at her it just came to turn of events in here so yea

HAPPY TURKEY DAY I WAS GOING TO MAKE YOU GUYS SUFFER TILL SUNDAY WHEN I GET HOME BUT I FELT GRATEFUL TDAY SO YE

I HAD TO TYPE THIS ON A SHITTY COMPUTER THEN MAIL IT TO MY IPAD TO POST IT UGH BE HAPPY

So dont forget to slap that vote button with a friggin book, and follow for more shiz :3 i love ur faces now HAIII