The Unknown | Damon Salvatore

By agent_stark_2113

Isabella "Bella" Marie Gilbert is the oldest Gilbert. Her and Elena are twins. She grew up believing that sh... More

Cast
Pilot-Part 1
Pilot-Part 2
The Night of the Comet-Part 1
The Night of the Comet-Part 2
Friday Night Bites-Part 1
Friday Night Bites-Part 2
Friday Night Bites-Part 3
Family Ties-Part 1
Family Ties-Part 2
Seems Like an Okay Place to me
I'm Sorry, W-what?
Thank God, I Love My Bed
You're Undead to Me-Part 1
You're Undead to Me-Part 2
Lost Girls-Part 1
Lost Girls-Part 2
Lost Girls-Part 3
Haunted-Part 1
Haunted-Part 2
I Need to Get Away For a While
Beacon Hills Here I Come
This Ends With Me
Sobbing, Sobbing, and, Oh Yeah, More Sobbing
It's Party Time Bitches!
Holy Crap! and Last Day
162 Candles-Part 1
162 Candles-Part 2
History Repeating-Part 1
History Repeating-Part 2
The Turning Point
Blood Lines-Part 1
Bloodlines-Part 2
Unpleasantville-Part 1
Children of the Damned-Part 1
Children of the Damned-Part 2
Children of the Damned-Part 3
Fool Me Once-Part 1
Fool Me Once-Part 2
A Few Good Men

Unpleasantville-Part 2

100 2 6
By agent_stark_2113

I just want to say that I have received some private messages about how people don't like that I have Bella singing in my fanfiction. It's my fanfic, I'm going to do with it what I want. Candice King sings in the show, which means that I can have my character sing if I want to. Please keep any judgement to yourself. My character sings in this chapter, so if you don't like it, don't read it. Now, on with the chapter.

First Person POV

I had finally finished getting ready for the dance tonight, and I am already one hundred percent done with the night. After what happened with the guy I hit with my car, I haven't really wanted to do anything. I honestly would much rather stay home in the house where I would be safe. However, Elena told me no and forced me to get ready. I admired my outfit in the mirror and I must say that I would have looked hot back in the 50's. It's one of my favorite decades. Mostly because one of my favorite actresses is Audrey Hepburn. But I also like the fashion of that time.

"Elena, you ready to go," I shouted out as I admired myself in the mirror.

"Hold on, I just have to blowout my hair," She yelled back.

I listened as she turned on her hair dryer and rolled my eyes at her. I walked out of my room and walked over to her room with a smile. I walked in and looked into the bathroom. She looked at me through the mirror and she smiled at me after seeing my outfit. I smiled back at her and looked over hers before nodding. She chuckled at me and continued blowing out her hair. I walked over to her bed and sat down on it as I waited for her to get done. I began looking around her room with boredom and impatience, but I was confused soon after when I heard some kind of clicking noise with my vampire hearing. I looked around her room, trying to figure out where it could possibly be coming from and I finally found out when I looked down at the pocket watch sitting next to me. It kept spinning, and it wasn't stopping on me. I gasped in shock and yelled for Elena.

"Elena, call Stefan," I shouted at her.

"What, why," She questioned me in confusion as she shut off the blow dryer and walked out to me.

"Because this compass is going nuts," I told her quickly before leaving the room.

I heard her grab her phone and the compass before flowing after me into the hallway. I stopped out on the landing and began listening to see if I could hear the vampire that is here.

"Stefan," I called out.

Elena spoke up when there was no answer. "I'm calling him."

I ran down the stairs and my twin followed after me immediately. I looked around as I made it down the stairs trying to see if they were down here. I stopped and looked around, and Elena stopped behind me.

"Where is he," I heard Elena say, causing me to look at her in confusion.

"What's going on," I questioned her.

"Damon answered Stefan's phone," She told me quickly.

"He's on his way to you two. Forgot his phone," Damon told the two of us.

I sighed in relief and walked around Elena back towards the stairs. Elena sighed in relief as well and looked down at the compass.

"Thank god. This compass was spinning," She laughed out. "Stefan must be here. Thank you."

I turned around and laughed as well. "Alright, get back upstairs and finished getting rea- Elena look out," I shouted out as the vampire fell from the ceiling and attacked her. Elena screamed out in fear and the vampire went for her neck, but I ran towards them quickly and shoved him off her. "You stay the hell away from her," I hissed out with my vampire face.

"Fine with me, she's not the one I really want anyways. I was only going after her to mess with you," He hissed out as well.

"Well, you messed with the wrong girl," I said before attacking him.

I threw him into the back of the couch, causing it to move across the floor. He raised up from the ground and looked at me in shock before coming at me. He shoved me into the wall and wrapped his hand around my throat. He began squeezing and I gasped for breath until I wrapped my hand around his wrist and started squeezing. He began groaning in pain as I broke his wrist in my hand then started moving his hand away from my throat. He widened his eyes at me in shock, probably because he didn't realize I was stronger than him. I smirked at him as I caught my breath, but my smirk stopped when he started to smirk. I looked at him in confusion, until I felt him grab the side of my head and him push my head towards the stairs. I felt my head bounce off of one of the steps and groaned in pain as my vision went out of focus. I then felt him grab my ankle and pull me down the rest of the stairs I was laying on until I was laying at the bottom of the stairs. He climbed over me until he was straddling me and wrapped his hands around my neck. He slammed my head against the floor a few more times as he choked me. I coughed as he squeezed harder and harder and I couldn't focus on anything around me from him slamming my head on the ground. All of the sudden I felt the grip on my throat release and began gasping for air. I felt someone grab me and pull e into them in comfort and knew it was Elena from the scent.

"Bells, are you okay," She questioned me worriedly as she grabbed the side of my head.

I didn't' have a chance to answer because Stefan came over to the two of us.

"Come here, both of you," Stefan sighed out as he pulled both of us into a hug.

"Where is that bastard," I rasped out, holding my throat in pain.

"It's okay, he's gone, Bella," Stefan reassured me as he rubbed my back.

"Come on, let's sit you down on the couch and get you some water," Elena said as she pulled away and lead me to the couch.

"I'll get that and an ice pack," Stefan told us before walking out of the room, leaving Elena and I to wonder how that vampire could have possibly gotten into the house.

***********************************

I am now laying down on the couch while holding an ice pack to my head with both of my legs laying across Stefan and Elena's laps. Elena is sitting the closest to me and is pushing my hair behind my ear as she looks at the currently healing cut on the side of my head ad bruises on my neck.

"Are you sure your okay," She whispered to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll heal," I sighed out.

Damon is also here now, and this is the first time I've seen him in almost a week. I'm feeling a little awkward, and I think it's one sided since Damon doesn't have feelings for me while I am basically in love with him. He was pacing back and forth behind the couch causing my headache I already have to worsen. I tried to ignore him, but it was impossible. He finally stopped pacing and stood in front of the couch with an angry glare and his arm crossed.

"How'd he get in?"

"He was invited in, last night," I sighed out as I covered my eyes with my arm that wasn't occupied with an ice pack.

"He posed as a pizza delivery guy," Stefan explained to his brother.

"Well, he gets points for that," Damon sighed out with an impressed look. "Did he say what he wanted?"

"No. He was too busy trying to hurt Elena to get to me, then was too busy trying to kill me when he succeeded in making me angry," I snapped at him annoyance when I sat up off the couch and threw my ice pack down with a glare in his direction.

"And you have no idea who this is," Stefan questioned his brother with a skeptical look.

"No," Damon shrugged at him simply, causing Stefan to nodded his head at him unsure. "Don't look at me like that. I told you we had company."

"You think there's more than one," Elena questioned him in shock.

"We don't know," Damon told her with confidence.

Elena looked away from him and over at me. She had fear written all over her face, causing me to sigh and pull her closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her in a hug and looked at Stefan over her shoulder. He made eye contact with me and gave me a look that made me understand what he was thinking automatically. I silently nodded at him, causing me to silently nod back at me and look back at Damon.

"Damon, he was invited in," He told him darkly.

"Then we go get him tonight," Damon shrugged at Stefan. I pulled away from Elena and looked over to see him now sitting on the arm of the couch right next to me. I stayed silent, causing him to look over at me with worry on his face. "You up for it?"

I looked over at Elena, and knew I couldn't say no. Because if I say no, then this vampire could continue running around Mystic Falls and could come here to hurt Jeremy, Jenna, or Elena to get to me. I couldn't let that happen. I looked up at Damon with a look of determination before speaking with a hard edge to my voice. "What do I have to do?"

"Let your sister and her boyfriend take you to the dance. I'll be your date. We'll see who shows up," He shrugged at me.

"That's a bad idea," Stefan disagreed with Damon.

"And I also already have a date," I said quietly, looking down at me lap to avoid eye contact with everybody.

"What? Who," Elena questioned me in shock.

"Ethan," I told her hesitantly.

"What? Bells, that's great. I'm so happy that you and him are starting to hang out with each other again," She squealed out as she pulled me into a hug.

"Elena relax. Your acting like me and him got back together or something. We're just going as friends," I sighed out as I pushed her off of me.

"Alright, if we're done with the whole teenage girl gossip fest, let's get back to more serious matters. Until we get him, this house isn't safe. For anyone who lives in it," Damon said bitterly before becoming serious again. "It's worth a shot," He said as he nudged me.

I looked over at Elena one more time before taking a deep breath and looking back at Damon. "I'll do it." Damon nodded at me and I nodded back at him before looking over at Stefan who looked at me with worry. "I'll be with the two of you. I'll be safe, and so will Elena." Stefan nodded at me hesitantly before looking at Damon, who gave him a reassuring nod. "Alright, lets go," I sighed out before moving to my things and grabbing them. I then walked out the door with the three of them following me.

****************************************

The four of us walked into the gym to see everybody dancing and having fun. I smiled as I looked around and looked over at Elena to see her nervously clutching onto Stefan as she looked around. I saw Stefan staring around at everybody as well, and looked to my left to see Damon doing the same thing. I rolled my eyes at all three of them before standing in front of all three of them with my hands on my hips.

"Can you guys at least pretend to have fun and enjoy yourselves," I sighed out in annoyance.

"We aren't here to have fun, we're here to make sure you don't get killed," Damon told me blankly as he continued to look around the gym.

"Alright, fine. If you guys are going to be Debbie downers, then I'm going to go find my date and my friends and have some actual fun," I said in annoyance as I rolled my eyes and started to walk away. However, I was stopped by someone grabbing my arm.

"You are not going anywhere. You need to say with us so we can keep an eye on you," Damon said as he continued to grip my arm.

"So then keep an eye on me from across the gym," I seethed out to him as I ripped my arm from his grip.

"Damon, stop. You don't need to make a scene. Bella is right. We need to blend in and attempt to have fun," Stefan tells Damon as he gripped his brother's arm.

Damon pulled his arm out of Stefan's grip before rolling his eyes. "Fine."

"Bella, hey, there you are. It's about time you showed up," I heard from behind me, causing me to turn around.

"Ethan, hey. Wow, you look great. Very greaser like," I complimented with a smile.

"Thanks, you look great too. Although, I shouldn't be surprised. You always said that the 50's and 60's were your favorite decades," He chuckled as he looked me up and down.

"Thanks," I laughed out.

"You wanna dance," He questioned me.

"I would love to dance," I told him as I linked my arm with his. I turned back and looked at my twin sister and the Salvatore brothers. "I'll see you three later." Stefan and Elena smiled at me as we walked off, but Damon glared at Ethan as he escorted me to the dance floor and pulled me close to him to dance. I smiled up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck as we swayed back and forth to the music.

"I'm glad Caroline asked me to be your date," He told me as he spun me around.

"Oh yeah, why is that," I questioned him as he pulled me into him again.

"Because I haven't see you in so long. I wanted to spend more time with you," He smiled down at me.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. There's just been a lot going on recently. I mean, with helping Jenna try to control Jeremy and making sure that Elena doesn't have a mental breakdown," I started ranting.

"Bella, calm down. I don't expect you to explain to me. I understand. Family comes first. I won't ever expect you to explain that to me," Ethan shrugged.

I gave him a thankful smile and pulled him closer to me. I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed in content. This is familiar, and warm. I love it, but it's not for me. I hope Ethan knows that. I can't be in a relationship with him because we want completely different things in life. WE continued to dance for a few minutes before we were interrupted by my twin sister and her boyfriend.

"Bella, why don't we go and get some punch and Ethan and Stefan can stay here and talk boy things," She said with a smile.

"Boy things? Really," I questioned her with raised eyebrows and an unimpressed look.

"Just, come on," She sighed out as she grabbed my arm and pulled me behind her.

We both grabbed a cup of punch and walked over to a table together. Elena continued looking around worriedly as she played with her earring while I sat and sipped my punch silently. However, I could only take so much silence.

"So, are you and Stefan having a good time," I questioned with a smile.

"We're having as much fun as we can while we wait for some vampire to come and kill you," She sighed out to me.

"He's not going to kill me, Elena. That's why Stefan and Damon are here. To make sure I don't get killed," I sighed out sighed out to her.

"You don't know that, Bells. One possible slip up, and you could be dead," She said as she looked over at me with tears in her eyes.

"Elena, I promise you, I am not going to die. I wouldn't be able to leave you and Jenna here to take care of Jeremy without me," I said as I nudged her.

"I know. I'm just worried," She told me sadly.

I sighed as I looked at her, and I could literally feel her anxiety rolling off her in waves. I set my cup down and pulled her into a hug. I rubbed up and down her back comfortingly as I felt her squeeze me tightly. I pulled away from her and brushed some of her hair behind her ear before smiling at her.

"Elena, I'll be fine," I nodded at her.

"Okay," She nodded at me.

"Okay, now start having fun," I said as I nudged her shoulder a bit.

At this time, Caroline and Bonnie had made their way over and stood across from us at the table we were standing at. Elena stopped growing and placed a smile on her face when she saw our two best friends standing in front of us.

"Having fun," Elena questioned them.

Caroline stood in thought for a second before smiling. "No, but this took about 2 hours, so I'm at least saying half of that," Caroline said sarcastically as she gestured to her outfit she is wearing.

"Yeah, well, you look like your grandma before she died," I told her with a smirk.

"Yeah, well, you look... I hate when you look amazing and I can't come up with an insult back," Caroline sighed out to me in annoyance.

"Hey, I can't help that I'm perfect," I shrugged at her.

The three girls started laughing at me in amusement, but Bonnie's smile dropped when she looked past me. "What's Damon doing here?"

Elena and I followed her line of sight to where Damon was now standing with Stefan talking. Guess Stefan and Ethan ran out of stuff to talk about.

"He wanted to come. We promise. He'll behave," Elena spoke before I did.

"More like you promise. There's no controlling him," I sighed out with a shrug.

"So what is this, like, a foursome now, you two and the Salvatore brothers," Caroline questioned us in annoyance.

"No, but if I'm gonna be with Stefan, then I'm gonna have to learn to tolerate Damon," She sighed out.

"And if I'm going to be best friends with Stefan, then I'm going to have to learn to ignore Damon," I also sighed out.

"It's not like I can kill him," Elena joked.

"There's a though," Bonnie said quickly after as she raised her glass up.

"Mmm. I'll help," Caroline said as she also lifted her glass.

I lifted mine as well and clinked it with theirs. "I'll join in on this little kill Damon plan. In fact, I'll lead it."

Elena chuckled at the three of us in amusement and shook her head disapprovingly before going back to looking around the gym. I ignored her and talked to Bonnie and Caroline. Before long Elena left to go and spend time with Stefan, and I stayed where I was because I didn't know where Ethan went. It seems like he just disappeared. He always disappears randomly sometimes. Anyways, me, Bonnie, and Caroline were talking about how some of the people at the dance were dressed when all of the sudden Caroline's mood changed. I looked over at her in confusion and saw her stand up straight and become guarded. I followed her gaze to see Damon walking over to the three of us, and Bonnie's mood shifted immediately as well.

"Hi, Bonnie," Damon smirked. "Wanna dance?"

Bonnie looked at him with a glare as she started moving away. "I'm out of here."

Damon moved in front of her and stopped her from going any further. "Please give me another chance."

Bonnie rolled her eyes and moved around him to walk away. Caroline moved from her spot on the other side of me and looked Damon with a glare also.

"Back off, Damon," She told him before walking away after Bonnie.

Stefan and Elena walked up behind Damon after this and looked at the two of us curiously. I gave them a smile and drank my punch as Damon watched the two girls walk away still.

"Where did they go," Elena questioned him curiously.

Damon immediately spun around and placed a smirk on his face as he pretended to be clueless. "I don't know."

"What did you say to them," Stefan questioned his brother with a smirk.

Elena crossed her arms and looked at Damon with an unimpressed look from her spot next to Stefan. Damon rolled his eyes at the couple before defending himself.

"I was perfectly polite," He said, causing me to scoff in disbelief from behind him and take a drink of my punch. Damon looked back at me and rolled his eyes before turning back around and smiling at my twin sister. "Elena... would you like to dance?"

Elena smiled and nodded at Damon before answering him. "I would love to." Damon smirked at her before looking over at Stefan smugly. I raised my eyes at my sister with an impressed look at her ability to get over Damon's cocky attitude, but it soon turned to amusement when she turned to Stefan. "May I have this dance?" Damon's smile immediately dropped and I busted out laughing. I smiled in amusement as I watched Stefan take her hand and walk her to the middle of the dance floor.

The two of us sat there in science and watched them, until Damon turned to me. I looked over at him and saw him smirking at me and I shook my head at him. "Oh, no. I'm not dancing with you. I'm not someones last resort."

Damon rolled his eyes at me before giving me an irritated look. "Come on. You know you want to."

"No, actually, I don't. You see, I get hives and have trouble breathing when I am around guys who don't talk to me for a week after kidnapping me and taking me to Georgia against my will," I snapped at him.

"Look, Bells, I didn't talk to you because I felt bad," He sighed out.

"For what? Kidnapping me? Or almost getting killed by Lexis ex? Oh, no, wait, let me guess. For leading me on and making me think that you love me when all along it's been Katherine, and it always will be," I snapped again. Damon sighed and looked down, causing me to nod in understanding. "Yeah, that's what I thought," I sighed before going to walk away.

Damon grabbed my wrist though and pulled me to his side. "Look, just, give me a chance to explain. Let me talk. We can dance, and then you can decide if you want to hate me."

I looked down with tears in my eyes, but I shook them off before looking up at him. "You said enough on our way back from Georgia. I don't need to hear anything else from you." I looked over to my left to see Caroline standing by the stage waving me over. I sighed at that and knew it was time for me to sing. I looked down before looking back up at Damon again. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I am needed on the stage." I ripped my wrist out of his hands and walked over to Caroline with a frown.

"Are you okay," She questioned me.

"I'm fine. Let's just get this over with," I sighed out.

"Can you at least pretend to be happy your doing this," she questioned me.

"Oh, my god. Care, I can't wait to do this. I haven't done this in forever! I'm so excited," I squealed out.

"Okay, you know what, just go back to the frowning," She rolled her eyes at me before walking up to the center of the stage.

I stood to the side with my arms crossed and waited for my queue to go up on the stage. After a few seconds I heard her say my name and plastered a fake smile on my face as I walked up on the stage. I looked out to see Elena looking at me in shock that I was actually performing after so long and saw Jenna giving me the same look from where she was standing next to Mr. Saltzman. I heard footsteps behind me and looked to see Caroline asked some girls to sing with me. I rolled my eyes slightly before looking out at everybody.

"Um, hi. I know it's been a while since I've performed. So, that being said, don't make fun of me," I sighed out.

The entire crowd cheered for me and began chanting my name so I would start. I went over to the DJ to tell him what to play and he nodded at me before beginning the song.

After I finished the crowd went absolutely crazy and cheered me on. I smiled and laughed as people yelled my name and cheered. I bowed before walking off the stage towards where Caroline was standing. She squealed and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so happy you did that! You did such a good job," She said as she pulled away.

"I remember why I loved singing so much. Because it was just me up on the stage, nobody else. People would cheer me on and love me. I actually feel loved when I'm up on stage," I sighed out as I looked at Caroline with a smile.

"I'm so happy for you," She sighed as she pulled me into another hug.

"Thanks. I'm happy you made me do that," I giggled at her.

"Well, your welcome. Now, if you'll excuse me, Bonnie is waiting on me so we can go to The Grill. I'll see you later," She questioned me.

"Yeah, I'll see you later," I sighed out.

I walked over to the punch bowl after she left and was shocked to find Jeremy there. "Jeremy, hey, I didn't know you were coming. Normally school dances aren't your thing."

"Yeah, well, I decided that I should make them my thing. Besides, if I hadn't of come, I wouldn't have seen my bad-ass big sister perform," He said as he handed me a glass of punch.

"Thanks," I chuckled at him.

"Bella, that was so good. I'm so happy you performed," My twin sister said as she appeared out of nowhere and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"It was a last minute kind of thing. Caroline begged me to earlier today," I explained to her.

"Well, I'm so happy she convinced you to. You needed to start singing again," Elena sighed out to me with a smile.

"You really did do a good job, Bella," Stefan told me with a smile.

I nodded at him in thanks with a smile back, but my smile fell when Damon walked up to us. I looked at him with a frown, and Stefan, Elena, and Jeremy could immediately sense the tension between the two of us.

Jeremy cleared his throat before sending us a smile. "Well, I'm going to go and see what is taking Anna so long with those cups."

Jeremy walked away and left the four of us alone, and Stefan took a closer step towards me, feeling like he needed to protect me I guess.

"That was amazing," Damon complimented me with a small smile.

"Thanks," I whispered out, avoiding eye contact with him.

I felt Elena place her hand on my arm and I looked over at her before looking to the ground. I took in a deep breath before looking over at her with a smile. "Elena, will you help me try to find Ethan. I haven't seen him in a while and I'm worried about him."

Elena nodded at me with a small smile before taking my hand and pulling me away from the two brothers. I could feel Stefan's glare on Damon as we walked away, and I just knew Stefan was going to say something to him.

************************************

Third Person POV

Stefan continued to glare at his brother as his girlfriend and best friend walked away. Damon watched Bella walk away longingly, not noticing his brother's glare until he turned back to him.

"What," Damon snapped out in annoyance.

"You need to leave Bella alone, Damon," Stefan told him simply.

"I'm sorry, what make you, of all the people in the world, think that you have the right tell me what to do," Damon questioned his brother with anger.

"I have the right to tell you to stay away from Bella because she is my best friend and my girlfriends sister. You need to leave her alone and stop leading her on. Your hurting her. She deserves to be happy, and you continuing what your doing is only making hr angry and sad. So, you need to stay away from her, or else," Stefan threatened his brother.

"Or else what, Stefan," Damon questioned his brother, thoroughly unimpressed.

"Or else I will have to do something that I will regret for the rest of my life to keep you away from her," Stefan snapped at him before walking off to find the twins.

***********************************

First Person POV

"Hey, did you find Ethan," Stefan questioned the two of us as he walked up to us.

"No, but he did text me telling me he's still here. He just stepped out to talk to his dad. He's going to come and find me later," I explained to him.

Stefan nodded at me before he walked closer to Elena and wrapped his arm around her waist. We stood at the table looking out over everybody, me taking more time to look over everybody to see if I could find the vampire. Stefan noticed this and gave me a reassuring look.

"Have you seen him yet," He questioned me.

"No, I couldn't even see him while I was up on the stage. I have no clue where he could be," I sighed out as I shook my head.

"It's alright. We'll find him, and when we do, everything will be over," Stefan reassured me.

"Shouldn't you guys be able to sense each other or something," Elena questioned the two of us.

"No. Doesn't work that way," Stefan shook his head at her.

"Unless your a vampire witch," I sighed out.

"So you can sense him," she questioned me.

"No, all I can sense is everybody else. There's so many people here that I can barely even sense Damon and Stefan, and Stefan is standing basically right next to me right now," I explained to her.

"Have you seen him anywhere," Stefan questioned Elena.

"Not unless he has a pompadour," Elena shrugged at him.

Stefan chuckled at her in amusement and shook his head. "Wow. Was not one of the better fashion trends."

"Come on. I'm sure you looked great back then," Elena chuckled at him i amusement.

I gasped excitedly before a turned to him and started bouncing in my spot on the other side of Elena. "Are there pictures?"

"No. Burned. Buried," Stefan told me in amusement.

I sighed in defeat before looking at Stefan seriously. "Okay, but seriously, you have to tell me about the 50's. It's one of my favorite decades. What was it like? 'Cause in my mind, I have this picture of somewhere between "American Bandstand," "Grease." It's all varsity sweaters and milkshakes."

Stefan chuckled at me in amusement before bringing up the more serious matters of the 50's. "Well, that and, you know, McCarthyism and segregation and nuclear arms race."

I rolled my eyes at him and his constant seriousness before slapping his arm. "Okay, but there were poodle skirts?"

Stefan chuckled at me before nodding in confirmation. "There were poodle skirts."

I did a silent cheer and Elena and Stefan laughed at me. I smiled at the two of them before looking back out at all the students. Elena looked up at Stefan after this and gave him a smile.

"Your so teaching us how to do the hand jive," She laughed out.

I gasped from right next to her and nodded at her and him with a smile. "Yes, Stefan, please, you have to."

"No. That's not gonna happen," Stefan shook his head at us.

"Aw," Elena whined out sadly.

"You suck," I whined out after her before looking back to everybody in front of us.

"I wish I could say I'm sorry," Stefan said to the two of us.

I gasped at him in shock before I reached over and slapped him. He gave me a hurt look before we all three went back to looking for the vampire who is currently out for my head.

********************************

Stefan and Elena were out on the dance floor again having the time of their lives while I stood of to the side being depressing. Ethan still hasn't come back and I'm starting to become a little pissed about that, and because I have no other choice, I'm standing with Damon so he can watch me and make sure nothing happens to me. However, Stefan gave him strict instructions to be nice to me and not say anything that could upset me. So, because of that, Damon and I are standing here in silence to prevent anything like that from happening. But that silence didn't last for long because Mr. Saltzman was walking over towards us.

"Mr. Saltzman, hi, how are you," I greeted with a smile, causing Damon to look over with a bored expression.

"I'm great, Bella, how are you," He said with a smile back.

"I'm good, amazing actually. The 50's is one of my favorite decades, so this just makes my day better," I told him with a smile.

"Well, that's good. I'm happy to hear that," He nodded before looking past me at Damon who was staring at the dance floor in boredom. "I don't recognize you. Are you Bella's date or something?"

"Oh, uh, no, he isn't. He's just my sister's boyfriend's brother. He's just chaperoning this thing," I awkwardly chuckled out to Mr. Saltzman.

"Really? How did you get roped into chaperoning," He questioned Damon with a chuckle. Damon looked over at him quietly and looked back and forth between me and him before Alaric continued. "Alaric Saltzman. I'm the new history teacher."

Alaric held his hand out for Damon to shake and he did so with an over exaggerated smile before speaking. "Ah, the, uh, cursed faculty position."

"So, I've been told," Ric told him with s shrug before taking had back and placing both of them on his hips.

"Damon. Salvatore," Damon told him simply before going back to looking back out at everybody in the crowd.

"Salvatore, as in, uh, Stefan," Alaric questioned him curiously

"He's my little brother. I'm his legal guardian, hence the chaperoning. Gotta make sure him and his girlfriend don't get into any trouble," Damon told Ric with a smile.

I widened my eyes at what he said and slapped his arm. "That's my twin sister and best friend your talking about."

"Hence why I should watch them and make sure they don't get into any trouble," HE smirked down at me.

I opened my mouth in shock before I started glaring at him. Ric could sense the tension between us broke it by speaking up. "Well, I hear that Stefan is very bright, not that I've had a chance to see for myself."

"Well, his attendance record is a little spotty. Family drama," Damon told him simply.

"No parents," Alaric questioned him curiously.

"Mm, it's just the two of us now," Damon responded to him.

"Especially after what happened to Zach," I said as I narrowed my eyes at Damon, causing said vampire to glare at me for bringing that up with another person around.

"Zach," Alaric questioned me.

"Yes, Stefan and Damon's uncle. He was also my godfather. That's why Stefan and I are so close," I told him softly as I turned to look at him with a sad smile.

"Was," Ric said in confusion.

"Yeah, he, uh, left town about a month ago. We haven't' seen or heard from him since then. It's affected Stefan and I a lot. We have gotten closer and haven't really been the same since. We have no clue where he is or if he's okay. It's hard," I lied to him, tearing up a little bit.

"Oh, wow, I'm sorry to hear that," Alaric told me with a sympathetic look.

"Don't be. We're getting through it together. One day at a time," I told him with a smile.

Alaric nodded at me with a small smile before looking back at Damon with a curious look again. "You, uh- you live here your whole life?"

"Uh, yeah, on and off. Our Uncle Zach was always welcoming when we would come back. Stefan and I like to travel a bit," Damon shrugged at him.

"Really? Where? Around the states," Alaric prodded, causing me to become confused and suspicious of his true intentions. Damon looked over at him with the same look as me, and Alaric looked over at the two of us to see us staring at him and began to chuckle awkwardly. "I'm sorry. I'm nosy. I-i don't mean to pry. Look it was nice meeting you."

"You, too," Damon nodded at him simply.

"Enjoy the rest of the dance. Bella, have a great night," He said as he pat Damon's shoulder and then gave me a smile before walking away.

Damon and I watched him walk away with suspicious looks on our faces and I spoke before Damon did. "That was a little weird to you too, right?"

"Yep," He he said simply, popping the 'p' at the end.

"Good, it wasn't just me," I sighed out while crossing my arms.

************************************

Stefan and Elena had decided to take a break from dancing again and are standing with me now. I sighed as I continued looking around the place and see if I can spot Ethan or the ass hole vampire, and I don't mean Damon. Stefan and Elena looked over at me after I sighed and I could feel both of their pitiful stares on me as I ignored them.

"Maybe he's not gonna show," Elena shrugged at the two of us.

"You mean we have done all of our dancing for nothing," Stefan said to her sarcastically as he nudged her.

"Oh, the horror," Elena said back to him sarcastically as she threw her head back.

The two of them chuckled at each other. I looked over at them and took in a deep breath before looking away from the two of them and frowning even more in my spot. I crossed my arms across my chest and looked at everybody in front of me.

"I'm really sorry for all this," Stefan said to me.

"It was my choice. I decided to come here to hopefully lure him out. I officially signed up for it, so don't apologize anymore. Besides, that's not even what I'm upset about. Ethan was my date for tonight, and now he has just magically disappeared. He told me he's still here, but I haven't seen him. I'm just pissed. I can't believe he would lie to me about something so stupid," I sighed out n frustration.

Stefan and Elena were quiet after my small rant, and I could hear Elena sigh from next to me. She placed her hand on my arm and rubbed it in comfort. I looked over at her and gave her a small smile before looking away. All of the sudden a faster song came on over the speakers and I felt Elena place both of her hand's on my arms and shake it. I looked over at her and raised my eyebrows at her in confusion. She smiled at me before pulling me past her and towards Stefan.

"Stefan, why don't you take Bella to dance and show her how it was done in the 50's," She said with a smile.

"Uh, I don't know," He said hesitantly.

"Come on, please. One move," She begged him.

Stefan shook his head at her and she nodded back at him with a smile. Stefan shook his head one more time and Elena sighed and rolled her eyes before grabbing my arm and going to walk away with me. However when we started doing so, Stefan suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him with a spin. He then pulled me close to him and I gasped in shock, placing my hands on is shoulders. His hands moved down to my waist and he lifted me up in the air before throwing me in one direction and catching me in his arms and then throwing me in the other direction. He held me in his arms for a moment and I looked up at him in shock before he raised me up and set me on the ground. I laughed when he did so and pulled him into a hug with a smile on my face. Elena came back over towards us and Stefan pulled her into a kiss and wrapped his arms around her before smiling at the two of us.

"Now, both of you remember that, because it's never gonna happen again," He told us, causing Elena and I to laugh at him.

He then pulled Elena into another kiss and I made gagging noises, causing Elena to pull away from him and slap my arm. I chuckled at her in amusement and pulled her into a hug and whispered a thank you into her ear.

****************************************

Stefan, Elena, and I were standing off to the side watching Damon dance with a girl from our school. Elena scoffed at him in disbelief and looked over at Stefan, who was wearing a disapproving look, and me. I was wearing a look of anger watching the two of them and had my arms crossed across my chest.

"You guys really can't take him anywhere, can you," She questioned us.

"Uh, no," Stefan said with a shake of the head and a sympathetic look in my direction.

I rolled my eyes at him and looked away from him. However, when I looked away, I noticed a black hoodie and a man glaring at him. I gasped in shock and fear and looked over at Stefan and Elena.

"Stefan, the back corner," I whispered to him.

Stefan's face immediately changed form sympathy to alarm and looked away from me towards the back of the gym. I straightened from where he was leaning against the table and moved Elena towards me. He continued to stare at the man before he looked over to me and Elena.

"Bella, get Damon. Elena, stay with your sister," He demanded.

I nodded at him and watched him walk away before grabbing my sisters hand and started pushing through the crowd to find Damon. People gave us dirty looks and pushed back against us as I shoved my way through them.

"Bella," Elena shouted at me.

"Elena, just hold on tight to my hand," I shouted back at her as I pushed through everybody.

We continued searching the crowd for Damon before my phone started ringing. I pulled it out and saw an unknown number and knew immediately that it had to have been the vampire. I pulled Elena close to me and stopped walking before answering the phone.

"Hello, Bella," He said through the phone. I began looking around the room again in search of the guy and held Elena close to me as I did so.

"Bella, what is it," She questioned me.

"Here's what your going to do. There's an exit door behind you. You have 5 seconds. Leave your sister, and walk out of it."

"No," I said defiantly.

"Or your brother dies," He responded back to me.

I turned around towards where Jeremy was filling up cups with punch and saw the vampire on his phone standing behind my brother. I pulled Elena close to me and she followed my eyes. When she saw him she gasped in shock and moved closer to me.

"I can snap his neck so fast I bet there's not even a witness. Start walking," He growled out.

"Don't you dare touch him or my sister," I said, starting to slowly push Elena away from me.

"Keep walking. Through the door," He said, starting to walk towards Elena and I.

"Elena, find Damon and Stefan," I shouted before pushing her away from me and turning around and sprinting out of the door.

I ran around the corner and almost slipped and fell, but I pulled myself up quickly and continued running as fast as I could in my heels. I shoved my phone back in my pocket in my dress as I continued running down the hall. I looked behind me as I ran and saw him walking behind me, causing me to gasp and try to run faster. I ran around another corner and saw some doors to an exit in front of me. I sprinted towards them and pushed against them, only to find that they are chained shut. I cursed when I could get them open and turned around, only to see the vampire getting closer. He smirked at me as I looked at him in fear before running to a door across the hall and pulled it open. I opened it to find myself in the cafeteria.

I sprinted towards the exit doors in the cafeteria to find them chained closed as well. I hit them and cursed when I couldn't get them open. I heard the doors behind me get thrown open and I looked behind me to see the vampire throw them open. I pushed myself against the doors as he started walking towards me. He then used his vampire speed and was in front of me all the sudden. I tried to move quickly and move away from him, but he quickly grabbed my ponytail and pulled me back towards him. I cried in pain and grabbed my hair to try and pull it from his grip. He then pulled me towards him before throwing me towards a table, causing me to groan in pain and roll across it onto the floor.

All of the paper and pencils on top of it fell onto the floor with me, and I reached forward and grabbed a couple pencils as he threw the table across the room and grabbed me. He picked me up and shoved me against the wall and I gasped in pain and fear as his fangs grew out. He leaned forward to bite me, and I gripped one of the pencils in my hand before thrusting it forward into his stomach. He groaned in pain as he reached up and yanked it out. He then dropped it on the floor and reached for me, causing me to thrust the other pencil I was holding into his hand. He groaned again and looked down at his hand, so I took this moment of distraction to shove the last pencil I was holding into his chest and shove him away from me. He fell to the ground and I started moving away from him as he pulled the pencils out of his chest and hand.

I bumped into a mop bucket that was behind me and I looked back at it as he started standing up. I reached behind me quickly and grabbed the mop out of the bucket and broke it over my knee as he started running towards me. As soon as I managed to break it in half I thrust it forward towards his chest, but he grabbed my wrist and ripped it out of my hands with a smirk. I looked at him in shock and fear as he threw it away and then grew his fangs, lunging for my neck once again. I screamed in fear, but I stopped when he was suddenly ripped away from me. I looked up to see Stefan throwing the vampire across the room and standing in front of me protectively as my twin sister ran towards me.

"Bella, are you okay? Are you hurt," She questioned me as she looked over me and ran her hands over my face and threw my hair.

"I'm okay, I'm fine," I reassured her.

I looked over to see the vampire jump off of the ground and I quickly grabbed Elena and pulled her behind me. Stefan stood in front of the two of us protectively as he glared at us and went to walk towards us, but he stopped when Damon spoke up from his spot across the cafeteria where he was holding the makeshift stake I had.

"Hey, dickhead. Nobody wants to kill you. We just wanna talk," Damon shrugged as he held his hands up innocently.

The vampire smirked at him before turning back towards the three of us and using his vampire speed to run towards us. Damon then threw the stake towards Stefan, and he caught it right before the vampire reached us and then shoved it into his stomach. The vampire groaned in pain and dropped to the floor on his knees as he struggles to breath. Elena looked up at Stefan in shock when he did this, so I pulled her into my side in comfort while Stefan and Damon took care of the guy.

"Now you feel like talking," Stefan questioned the guy as Damon walked over and joined him in front of Elena and I.

"Screw you," He gasped out to the two of them.

Stefan didn't seem to like his answer, so he gripped the broom handle in his hand and twisted it around in the guys stomach. He groaned in pain while Stefan growled in anger before pulling away from him. Elena opened her mouth in shock and horror from next to me, so I pulled her into a hug and faced her away from the current situation at hand. I felt her breath heavily as she hid her face in my shoulder and clung to my body like a scared child to their mother.

"Wrong answer," Stefan growled out to him. The man groaned i pain as Stefan held his shoulder for leverage to get intimidatingly close to his face. The guy looked up at Stefan with defiance and pain, causing Stefan to growl out another question. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because it's fun," The guy answered simply with a groan.

I looked over to see Damon's face contort to anger and wince with his answer, obviously knowing that his answer would upset Stefan even more. I was right to, because Stefan gripped the broom handle tighter and pushed it further into his stomach. He gasped in pain and groaned as Stefan kept his grip on the handle.

"What do you want with Bella," He questioned.

"She looks like Katherine. Acts like her too," He said while staring at me, causing me to look at him in disgust.

I looked away from him and up at Damon who looked over at me in concern. I looked away from him and over at Stefan, who was standing up and stepped back from the guy slightly. He looked over at Damon in concern, and Damon shared his look. Damon then walked closer to the vampire and crossed his arms over his chest.

"You knew Katherine," He questioned him n confusion.

The guy looked between the brothers before chuckling in amusement and shaking his head at the two. "Oh. You thought you were the only ones. You don't even remember me."

"Tell me how to get in the tomb. Hm," Damon questioned him, tired of playing his games.

He denied Damon with a simple no. Stefan then shook his head at him and gripped the broom, shoving it further into his stomach before releasing it. I felt Elena tense in my arms and I pulled her closer to me to comfort her. I watched as the guy composed himself from the pain before looking up at Stefan and Damon in defeat.

"The grimoire," He groaned out.

"Where is it," Damon questioned eagerly.

He glared up at Damon, so this time Damon grabbed the stake and shoved it into him, causing me to look away as well.

"Check the journal. The journal. Jonathan's journal. Jonathan Gilbert's," He said breathlessly, causing me to look back at him curiously.

Damon stood up straight, please that he got his answer before looking over at his little brother. He gestured to Stefan to take over again, and Stefan nodded before questioning him one last time.

"Who else is working with you?"

He stayed silent, causing Damon to snap as well. "Who else is there?"

"No," He rasped out, shaking his head. "You're gonna have to kill me."

Stefan looked over at Damon with a questioning look, and Damon just shrugged and rolled his eyes, gesturing for Stefan to finish him. Stefan nodded at him in understanding before reaching down to the broom handle. He yanked it out of the guys stomach, causing him to scream in pain. I felt Elena shake in my arms when he did, and I started whispering comforting words and shushing her to try and get her to calm down. Stefan stood for a moment after pulling it out before gripping the man's shoulder and shoving it into his chest and through his heart. The man grunted and groaned in pain as he fell over onto the floor and dark grey veins began to climb up his body until his entire body was covered in them and his skin was a light gray.

Elena finally pulled away from me and looked down at the body in shock. She began breathing heavily as she looked at the guy in shock before looking up at Damon and Stefan in confusion. "What do we- How are you going to find the others now?"

"He had to die," Damon told her simply.

"But...," She breathed out in confusion.

"Elena, he's been invited in," Stefan told her with a nod.

"He could have easily went after you. Jeremy, or Jenna after he got me," I sighed out to her.

She looked back at me with tears on her eyes, and I gave her a sympathetic look. She walked over to me and I pulled her into another hug. However, our hug didn't last long because we heard a banging noise from outside. We looked over to the doors across the room to see Ric walk over and look in them before walking off. I looked over at Stefan and Damon, and we all three shared a look before Stefan looked over at Damon.

"Go. I got this," Stefan told him.

Damon nodded at him and looked over at me to make sure I was okay. I nodded at him in reassurance, and he nodded back at me before walking out of the room after Ric. I sighed after he left and looked up at Stefan. He sighed as well before pulling both Elena and I into a hug.

******************************************************************************

Third Person POV

Damon and Stefan are standing across from each other in the hallway of the school in silence. Elena and Bella are sitting out in Bella's car, the latter trying to calm her younger twin sister down from what happened earlier in the night. Damon sat in thought about what happened for a few more seconds before sighing and breaking the silence.

"There's no way that idiot was workin' alone," He sighed out in annoyance.

Stefan looked up at his brother in annoyance before answering him. "You are." Damon gave his sarcastic smirk in annoyance, causing Stefan to continue. "So the grimoire... that was Emily Bennett's, right? That's what you need to reverse the spell." Damon only smirked at his brother in response, so Stefan got up from his leaning position against the wall and walked closer to his older brother. "When the founding families burned her, Elizabeth took her things and gave them to the founders council in hopes that they wouldn't find out about her and burn her too. Obviously it worked, since she lived long enough to get married and have children then die of what was considered old age back then," Stefan paused before continuing his theory for what his brother is up to. "You were hoping that dad's journal would tell you where it is."

Damon stood in silence for a few seconds before smirking once again, impressed with his brothers ability to figure out what he is really up to. "Look at you puttin' the pieces together. Good for you. I was half-right. Well, it's out there now. Let the games begin."

Stefan shrugged at his brother's statement. "My offer still stands."

"Yeah, with some hidden caveats, no doubt."

"No. Nothing hidden about it. No lies. No deception. I'm there when you open up that tomb, you and Katherine go, and the other 26 vampires die," Stefan demanded, laying down the ground rules of their partnership.

"If I agree," Damon questioned him curiously.

"I'll help you," Stefan told him simply.

"Why should I trust you?"

"Because I'm your brother."

"No, that's not gonna cut it," Damon snapped out.

"Because I want you gone," Stefan told Damon slowly.

Damon froze after he said this, and seemed to have a hurt look in his eyes at his brothers words. However, that look disappeared as fast as it showed up. Damon looked into his brothers eyes and aw the seriousness behind them, causing him to nod in agreement with his brother, even though leaving was the last thing he wants to do. He wants to stay here so he can look after Bella.

"Okay," He whispered out.

Stefan nodded at his brother, his serious and brooding look not leaving his face, before he walked away and outside to see his girlfriend and best friend and take them both back home.

******************************************************************************

First Person POV

Elena and I were sitting on the couch in the living room while Stefan was in the kitchen making the two of us tea. Elena had her head leaning on my shoulder playing with the scarf she was wearing earlier tonight while I ran my hands through her hair in comfort. I breathed out a sigh and kissed the top of her head in comfort as I thought about how she easily could have been killed tonight if the vampire decided he didn't want to mess with me anymore. My entire family could have died tonight. All because me and my twin sister look like Katherine, and apparently I act like her, even though Damon and Stefan have told me the opposite. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Stefan talking to the two of us.

"Doin' okay," He called.

Elena lifted off of my shoulder before looking at me, then the two of us looked back at Stefan over the back of the couch.

"Is it weird if we say yes," Elena questioned him.

Stefan stood in his spot in the kitchen where he was making our tea and looked down at it before looking up at Elena and I with a smile. "Is it true?"

"I should feel more upset or scared or something, but I... feel kind of safe and exhilarated," Elena told the two of us with a smile.

"It's the adrenaline. You'll crash soon enough, and when you do... you'll be shaking uncontrollably and thinking what the hell is going on," I whispered out to her.

"Yeah, I guess," She said in agreement. She then looked over at me with a smile, and she looked very proud. "You fought back tonight. Twice. I'm so proud of you. It must feel great."

"Yeah, it does. I was able to protect you and Jeremy. I'm proud of myself for keeping my family safe tonight. Again, I guess. Seeing how I protected both of you from Vicki," I sighed out to her.

"I wish you didn't have to fight and protect your family at all," Stefan sighed out, walking over to the ouch and handing the two of us our tea before taking the empty seat next to Elena and pulling her close to him.

"Still...," Elena sighed before lifting the mug up for a drink.

All of the sudden, Stefan got serious and sat up on the couch so he could look at Elena and I. I noticed his serious look on his face, so I looked at him in confusion and concern.

"Stefan, what's wrong," I questioned him.

"I need to tell you two something, and I don't know how your both going to feel about it," He said softly.

Elena pulled her mug away from her face and looked at Stefan with concern as well. "What?"

"I told Damon that I would help him get into that tomb to get Katherine back. But it was a lie," Stefan reassured us, seeing our concern grow when he said he would help him. "I let him believe that he could trust me."

"Well, then why would you be worried about telling us," Elena questioned Stefan in confusion.

"Because he can be very persuasive, and him and Bella have bonded lately," Stefan explained to the two of us, gesturing to me when he mentioned my name.

"Yeah, well, we've also grown apart lately, and that doesn't mean I trust him," I scoffed, taking a drink from my mug right after. Stefan nodded at me in understanding, but he still looked concerned about my relationship with his brother. "Look, Stefan, it's gonna take a lot more than a road trip and a rescue for me to forget who Damon is and everything he's done."

Stefan sighed and looked down before looking back up at the two of us with sadness. "I don't wanna be his enemy, girls, but I can't let him do it."

"Then don't, and we'll help you, whatever it takes," Elena reassured Stefan. Stefan smiled at the two of us thankfully before pulling Elena and me into a hug. I hugged him tightly before pulling away and looking at the two of them.

"Well, I am going to go and take a shower and get ready for bed. Believe it or not, vampire witches can break a sweat while trying not to die," I sighed out, getting up and walking out of the room.

"Okay, Bells. Check on Jeremy while your up there, too," Elena laughed at me as she cuddled into Stefan's side.

"Will do. Night, Stefan," I shouted behind me.

"Night, Bells," He shouted back to me.

**********************************

I had finished my shower and threw my hair up in a bun to prevent myself from getting hot in the middle of the night. I hung up my towel in my bathroom to dry and then walked out of my bathroom to didn't he last person I expected to make a last minute visit sitting on my bed.

"Oh, my god. Damon, you scared the hell out of me," I gasped out with my hand on my chest.

"Sorry about that. I was going to leave because you were in the shower, but I couldn't without knowing your okay after what happened tonight," He said as he looked at me with worry.

"Oh, uh, yeah. I'm fine, believe it or not. I protected myself and persevered. I've definitely come a long way from the girl I was about a month ago," I chuckled.

"You definitely have. Your stronger, smarter... Zach would be proud," HE whispered out.

I looked at him in shock when he said the last part, and I could feel tears building up in my eyes, so I cleared my throat and looked away from him so he wouldn't see. "Thanks, I really appreciate that." We stood in silence for a moment until I looked up at him and gave him a smile. "Well, you checked if I was okay. So, I guess you can head out now." Damon looked towards my balcony doors and nodded silently before going to walk away, but I called his name, causing him to stop in his tracks. "Is what the vampire said true? Do I really act like Katherine?"

Damon looked back at me with sympathy and walked closer to me to pull me into a hug. I hugged back tightly and buried my face in his neck and inhaled his sweet scent. Damon then pulled away from me and held my face in both of his hands, brushing some of my loose strands of hair from my bun out of my face.

"Bella, I've said this once, and I'll say it again. You are nothing like Katherine. Katherine was evil, manipulative, sociopathic, and selfish. You are kind, good, caring, and loving. You are the complete opposite of her, and I'm happy that you are."

I looked up at him with a smile and pulled him into another hug. "Thank you," I whispered out.

"Your welcome," He whispered back before running his hand up and down my back comfortingly. He then pulled out of the hug again and smiled at me before walking away to the balcony again. "You should get some sleep, you need it after the night you had. Goodnight, Bella."

"Goodnight, Damon," I smiled at him thankfully before watching him walk out to my balcony and jump over the side of it. I walked out and watched him run off before taking a deep breath and walking back into my room. I closed the double doors and locked them before climbing into my bed and drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 5.8K 44
Laura Gilbert is the younger sister of Elena Gilbert, the sassy and sarcastic twin. The most popular girl in school and on the cheerleading squad sta...
2.4K 185 45
Emily is 18 years old, she lives with her sister Kayleigh who's 19 and her younger brother Jeremy, who's 15. After the horrible car crash which their...
193K 3.3K 23
Victoria Gilbert. Elena Gilberts older sister, you might know her, you might not. Both girls had a normal life until the Salvatore brothers, Damon an...
93.7K 2.4K 49
What happens when Leah Gilbert returns to her town a little over a year after the death of her parents. Everything has been turned upside down. Vampi...