Reply Me Not || Taehyung x Re...

By ArmyArchives

"I just choked on my champagne," It was supposed to be your crush's number. How on earth did you end up texti... More

REPLY ME NOT
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
πŸ’–
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
πŸ˜‘
66
67
68
69
Random notice
70
71
Final A/N
#1
#2
#3
#4
THE SEQUEL

-

156K 5.9K 6.9K
By ArmyArchives

The camera focuses on the two anchors and they pretend like they had been saying all the nice things to each other in the world before the camera focused on them, while in real they were just discussing how shitty the winter sale at that high end store had been.

Anchor#1: Good evening everyone, welcome to Diss-patch Korea Live, I'm Kang Seulgi!

Anchor#2: And I'm Mark. Today we're discussing a topic which has been spreading like wild fire everywhere...

Anchor#1: Stop over reacting Mark. Actually this topic will interest most of our younger viewers, who have already been curious about this question. Who is this shadow girl being seen with the famous heir and billionaire, Kim Taehyung?

A flashy recording is being played, showing different blurry videos and images of Kim Taehyung, holding hands with, smiling down at, and hugging a small figure. While some were captured without their faces being visible.

"The famous billionaire was seen multiple times with the said girl at more than one location." The voice in the background booms " When asked about his love life at the charity event at Blue House, Taehyung's answer were vague but his mysterious smile told us everything. "

Reporter: CAN YOU TELL US ABOUT THIS GIRL YOU'RE DATING??

Taehyung ignores the question but his smile really says it all.

"The girl is said to be a teenager who recently graduated. We tried to talk to the girl suspected to be her but she refused to appear on the camera and threatened to sue our reporter and channel in case we expose her. So we dug more into the identity of the said girl and talked to different people claiming to know her."

A news reporting holding the mic appears on the screen, who is obviously outside some cafe. He approaches an employee wearing glasses.

Reporter: Hello, what's your name?

Employee: Hi I'm Woojin

Reporter: Woojin-ssi, Miss *BEEEP* is rumoured to have worked here, or was she just a regular customer? Can you please tell us what kind of a person she is?

Employee: She's a great girl. Stay away from her, she doesn't like cameras and stuff alright?

The employee glares at the reporter and camera before walking inside the cafe. The reporter turns around to find a random person standing behind him.

Random person: I saw them once, Kim Taehyung and this girl together at Namsan tower. The girl is like thirteen or something, maximum fourteen I guess.

Reporter: O-kay?

The scene changes and the reporter is standing outside a high school

Reporter: Please introduce yourself.

Girl: I'm Yuna. The queenka of this school. I mean I'm a junior, sure, but I still rule this place.

she does a dramatic hair flip.

Reporter: What can you tell us about Miss *BEEEP* who is rumoured to be dating Kim Taehyung?

Girl: Yeah she attended school with my older sister. She's a *BEEP* honestly, like my sister said she wore these weird clothes and is kind of a foot shorter than Taehyung and eats smelly foods and umm you know, stuff. She's ugly af tbh.

The reporter walks to another student and asks the same question.

Reporter: Hi, what's your name?

Student: I'm Samuel

The student smiles.

The reporter asks him the same question.

Student: I don't know her personally, but she's kinda cute. Very cute actually. Her smile is just beautiful and her eyes are sparkly and...

He trails off.

The clip ends abruptly and the camera focuses back on the two anchors appear again.

Anchor#1:  So um... that was... were the rumours and I mean they must be wrong, right?

Anchor #2: Moving on to the next report, Park Jimin, Korea's top star was also sighted a few times with a girl, but since he was wearing a mask and glasses, there is no solid proof.

Anchor #1: Exactly and after the release of his new single, his fans are already suspecting that something is going on. I wonder who these two lucky girls are? Let's watch this video and see what Jimin-ssi had to say about this.

Another video clip of Jimin Giving an interview appears.

Interviewer: Most of your songs before the serendipity album portrayed loss and betrayal, but the new ones like serendipity and more recent ones are about a lover. Is there someone special in your life right now?

Jimin: There is someone, who is actually an angel. A kind, caring and funny angel, someone that I really care about.

Anchor: "My angel, my world." Are these lines for the person you mentioned?

Jimin smiles and nods

Interviewer: So are you dating someone right now?

Jimin shakes his head in negative as his smile fades away and his expressions turn sad.

Jimin: I wish i was that lucky.

The clip ends.

Anchor #1: Wow that was pretty smart how he avoided the question he obviously loves the girl. I'm so jealous of her.

Anchor #2: And our next topic is the rising celebrity Jung Hoseok who has acquired a huge fan base recently he is quickly becoming popular for his dancing and rapping skills let's go meet some of his fans and see what they have to say about him.

A reporter is shown holding a mic.

Reporter: Yes everyone we're among a huge number of fans who have gathered to wish Jung Hoseok luck for his new mini album right outside his agency...

Before the reporter can complete his sentence a girl pushes him away and grabs the mic.

Girl: Hoseok it's me Junmi, you remember me right? Your girlfriend? Please come back to me I'm sorry please come back"

A group of girls push her away going all aish and jinjja and what not on her.

Girl: I'm not lying he is my boyfriend!

The Girl called Junmi yells.

Girl #2: Well guess what? He is my husband so go away!

The girl yells back at her and then turns to the camera.

Girl#2: Hoesok oppa we love you! You are awsome!

Girl#3: Keep shinning and always be happy!!

All of the fan girls pounce on the mic trying to get their message to Hoseok while Junmi is left behind somewhere with disheveled hair and smeared makeup.

The camera focuses back on the two anchors at the main studio.

Anchor#1: Well that didn't go too well i guess...

Anchor #2: Fangirls can be crazy. I hope the sassaeng Junmi stays away from Hoseok. On that note, we'll end our show here. Take care of your health, eat well and stay happy. Thank you!

A/N:

I'm sorry if you guys didn't like this one 😔 But i wanted something different than just suggestive texts n stuff dt shit kinda getting old i thnk.

P.S: I'M NEVER REVEALING THE IDENTITY OF WOOJIN. NEVER.

That was so extra kbye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.2K 120
Instagram From BTS OFFICIAL Hi Y/n! Instagram From ???? back off bts before you regret it! β•β•β•Β°βˆ΄,*β‹…βœ²β•β•γ€–βœ°γ€—β•β•βœ²β‹…*,βˆ΄Β°β•β•β• BTS just opened a new account ju...
599K 40.2K 125
This is a texting fanfic! You will be reading messages from Yoongi and Hoseok and other members. Give my stories a chance! Welcome...
44.3K 2.2K 43
Y/n: Mr Kim I wanna borrow something would you give me. Taehyung: What is it? Y/n: Can I get a kiss? I will make sure to return it to you. Taehyung:...
656K 17K 54
Jungkook and Yuna were forced into an arranged marriage they never once thought would happen. They were forced by their parents. He thought that thei...