GirlxGirl- All That I Need💖

Av __bisexualitea__

Klarissa is a closeted Lesbian, too scared of what a judgemental society will think about her if she opens up... Mer

Chapter 2🧡
Chapter 3💛
Chapter 4💚
Chapter 5💙
Chapter 6💜
Chapter 7🌈
Chapter 8❤️
Chapter 9🧡
Chapter 10💛
Chapter 11💚
Chapter 12💙
Chapter 13💜
Chapter 14🌈
Chapter 15❤️
Chapter 16🧡
Chapter 17💛
Chapter 18💚
Chapter 19💙
Chapter 20💜
Chapter 21🌈
Chapter 22❤️
Chapter 23🧡
Chapter 24💛
Chapter 25💚
Chapter 26💙
Chapter 27💜
Chapter 28🌈
Chapter 29❤️
Chapter 30🧡
Chapter 31💛
Chapter 32💚
Chapter 33💙
Chapter 34💜
Chapter 35🌈
Chapter 36❤️
Chapter 37🧡
Chapter 38💛
Chapter 39💚

Chapter 1❤️

3.6K 52 13
Av __bisexualitea__

Klarissa's POV

There was just something about the new girl that I liked.

She seemed drama-free, less obsessed with herself than a lot of the other girls at school, she was naturally gorgeous, and really nice.

It was just refreshing to have a quiet, nice girl in our year. There's too many loud and obnoxiously rude people at this school.

———

The first interaction I'd had with her was way too early on a Wednesday morning.

I had turned up to school, appreciating the empty pathways on my way to the library.

I was always at school at least an hour before classes, for a few reasons.

I absolutely detest most of my "friends". The only reason I still hang out with them is because I've known them forever. Plus; in a school like this, you don't want to be sitting alone at recess and lunch.

Once upon a time, my "friends" used to be nice, actually friendly, and cared about me. But they've all turned into nasty little bitches. They definitely couldn't care less about me, just like I couldn't care less about them, but I know that if I ever left them, they would make a big deal about it. They love drama.

So it's just refreshing to get to school before them, and appreciate not having them around for forty-five minutes. I fill in my time at the library, where I work on any assignments that I may need to do. I find it much better to do my work at school in the library than to do it at home, surrounded by my 6 loud siblings. I don't even have my own bedroom.

Yes. There's 7 of us. Mum and dad are crazy.

We also don't have a computer at home; so I make use of the school technology.

I made a stop at the toilets before heading to the library. And that's where I first met her.

She was standing in front of the mirrors, wearing a fresh school uniform. She had the shirt tucked neatly into a school skirt (which hardly anybody wears). Her dark brown hair was long and wavy, reaching to just below her boobs.

She was brushing her teeth, oddly enough.

I realised I was staring, and quickly looked away.

She spat, washed her mouth, and then looked up at me.

That's when I noticed her eyes. They were bright blue, and my voice hitched in my throat. My heart started to beat really fast.

She was the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen, and I could tell that everything was natural about her. She had a few pimples on her face, signalling that she didn't bother about make-up, and her hair looked natural. I didn't think there were any extensions.

And I reminded myself that this is why I was a lesbian. Because girls are so fucking gorgeous. However; nobody knew that except for me. The world was too judgemental to know about that yet.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

432K 8.4K 25
Temptation had always been Lily's hamartia... Just starting her final year of high school, never did she expect to plummet so deep and become so sin...
335K 7.4K 25
Olivia and kacie, from 2 completely different worlds, but little did they both know, is that it would soon become, just one, very confusing world. M...
203K 5.4K 36
《UNDER A MAJOR EDITING》 Sophia Miami lives loving herself as a bisexual, but never found herself in relationship. She forgotten everything about he...