The Stepbrother (UPDATED)

By emopastelgirl

This story has been edited and updated! Please Read: WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger... More

Author's Note
Please Read: Updated Author's Note
Oct 2022: Updated Author's Note
March 2023 Author's Note/Announcements and Other Stuff
πŸ”ͺPrologue (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺChapter 1: Aurora (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺChapter 2: Proposal (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺChapter 3: Dinner (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺChapter 4: Wedding Dresses (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺChapter 5: The Big Day (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺChapter 6: Music Box (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺChapter 7: Mr. Davies and Black Mailing (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺChapter 8: Creeping (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺChapter 9: The Night Her World Turned Black and White (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺ Chapter 11: Warning (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺChapter 12: Mouth Full of Lies (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺChapter 13: Followed (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺ Chapter 14: First Target (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺChapter 15: Better Lock Your Doors At Night
πŸ”ͺ Chapter 16 Part 1: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺ Chapter 16 Part 2: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺ Chapter 16 Part 3: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺ Chapter 17: The Attic (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺ Chapter 18: Hello... Brother (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺ Chapter 19: Positive Result (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺ Chapter 20: Scars, Wounds, Lies, and Cameras (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺ Chapter 21: Realizations (UPDATED)
July 2023 Author's Note
πŸ”ͺ Chapter 22: Sleepover Gone Wrong (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺ Chapter 23: Hospitalized (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺ Chapter 24: Runaway (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺ Chapter 25: Enough (UPDATED)
Might put this story ON HOLD or even DISCONTINUE this story and other stuff...
πŸ”ͺ Chapter 26: Guts and Scissors (UPDATED)
Announcement
πŸ”ͺ Chapter 27: Unraveled Past (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺ Chapter 28: The Talk (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺ Chapter 29: Revealing the Truth (UPDATED)
Thank you for 100k!
Author's Note
πŸ”ͺ Chapter 30: Poison (UPDATED)
taking a break from wattpad
πŸ”ͺ Chapter 31: Eenie Meenie Miney Moe, Catch A Lady By Her Toe (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺChapter 32: If She Screams, Don't Let Her Go (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺ Chapter 33: Tag You're It, Now Let's Play Hide And Seek (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺ Chapter 34: Clock's Ticking, Your Time Is Up (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺ Chapter 35: Everybody is a Fool (UPDATED)
πŸ”ͺ QnA!
Sequel Teaser!
πŸŽ‰Thank you for 300k and 7k votes!!!
Prequel + Heavy Editing
If this story will turn into a movie...
hear me out: who would play as the characters in this story?
FINALLY! EDITING AND UPDATING DONE!

πŸ”ͺChapter 10: The Morning After (UPDATED)

37.7K 688 501
By emopastelgirl

Edited on: 09/20/2021

Updated on: 02/26/2023

Please Read! Trigger Warning: Themes of Sexual Trauma/Mention of Rape, Sharp Object(Knife)

This chapter contains trigger warnings and themes of sexual trauma that may be upsetting for some readers. Please proceed at your own risk or you can skip to the next chapter.

Aurora's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I can feel myself shedding a tear. I don't feel so good... my back and legs specifically my thighs hurt.

I tried to get up and sit down on the bed with all of my strength. Then I froze.

How come I can only feel the warm fabric of the blanket around me? I slowly look under the covers and my eyes widen as I can feel my heart beating faster than usual.

Why am I completely naked? I look down and I saw my clothes scattered on the floor.

"Good morning." A voice spoke as I look up. Steven. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"Steven, w-what did you do?" I asked, my voice trembling once more, covering myself with the blanket, backing myself away from him.

"Let's just say... I had a lot of fun last night and you did a good job." He said as he caresses my bare shoulder.

My eyes widen even more.

He raped me.

"Why don't you clean yourself up and get dressed, okay? I told Grandma that you were just sleeping in after a long day yesterday." He said.

"Don't keep us waiting though." He whispered before placing a wet kiss on my cheek and then he left the room.

My breathing became heavy as if someone tightens their grip on my throat and tries to block the airway. I can feel cold tears starting to form in my eyes.

Why do I feel so helpless and weak all of a sudden? 

He touched me.

Why didn't I defend myself last night or call someone for help? Why did I allow him to do this to me? 

I did. But no one heard me.

A few moments later, I just let the tears flow down and break down. As if my heart is made of glass and someone shattered it as my world falls apart into a deep, painful black hole.

__

I wipe all of my tears away and I felt so sick. I try to get off the bed, grabbing my shirt and underwear and I slowly put them on, even though I ache all over. Then I grab a bath towel and as I tried to walk, my legs start to cramp.

"Fuck," I muttered as I slowly walk towards the bathroom and then I look at myself in the mirror. My hair is so all messed up, my lips look so horribly dry and my eyes are all red and puffy from all of the crying.

I spotted some things on my neck. I touch it and I can feel bite marks and I spotted something purple... He even gave me a fucking hickey!

I let out a sigh as I take my shirt and underwear off again and throw them on the floor and get in the shower.

I turn on the shower and I can feel the warm water flowing down on my bare body. However, I felt the same painful feeling in my chest. Tears start to fall from my eyes once again and I did nothing but just stand there and sob.

__

After having another breakdown, I turn off the shower and step out of it. I wipe all of the steam off the mirror until I can see my own reflection again. I dry myself up and walk out of the bathroom. I took some fresh clothes and underwear out of my bag and put them on. I look at myself in the mirror once again, adjusting my turtleneck sweater, to hide the hickey and bite marks, and I still look the same yet I feel so different on the inside. Some of the painful parts of my body are fading but not completely.

I brush my hair and then I can feel slight anger inside of me. I tried to calm down but I can't help but remember everything last night. Then I just stopped brushing my hair and took a breather.

Once I've calmed down a bit, I let out a deep sigh.

After checking myself in the mirror once more, I took a deep breath and walk out of the room.

I head downstairs and I start to feel the heavy feeling in my chest again.

I can't face them like this.

I can just call for help. But I can't.

It's like someone stitched up my mouth to keep me silent.

I walk inside the dining room and try to act normal.

"Aurora." Grandma Abigail. "Good morning, I was starting to get worried about you. I'll heat up your breakfast." She said as she takes the plate and heat it up.

I sit down across from... Steven.

"Where's Toby?" I asked.

"Toby has eaten his breakfast. He's currently in the garden playing with Grandpa Walter." Grandma Abigail explained.

'Hey.' My conscience spoke. 'She's right there. Tell her.'

I can't.

'What do you mean, you can't?'

I just can't.

"Okay, here's your breakfast." Grandma Abigail said. "Do you want something to drink?"

"Yes, please," I said.

"Are you alright, Aurora? Did you have a bad dream?" She asked.

I wish it was just a bad dream.

'Go on, say something.'

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just tired from yesterday." I responded.

"Oh, I see. You're not the only one. The gathering ended around 11 or 12. I could use a nap later. Eat your breakfast and I'll get you something to drink." Grandma Abigail said.

I nodded and she walks towards the refrigerator.

I look up at Steven and he grinned before pressing his index finger against his mouth, telling me to keep quiet.

I look away and try to eat my breakfast, even though I feel sick to my stomach and other parts of my body.

___

Grandma Abigail asked me to wash the dishes since she was currently talking to someone on the phone.

I'm almost done washing the dishes and then I felt something on my back.

Something sharp.

I froze, again, and let out a shaky breath.

"Steven, what are you doing?"

He tucked my hair behind my ear and leans closer.

"I'll kill anyone if you tell. Including Toby. And I'll do so much worse to you. Okay?" He whispered. "Answer me."

I nodded. "Yes."

The sharp feeling on my back is gone and he slowly puts the knife back into the knife block.

"And don't worry, I didn't put so much pressure so you're not bleeding." He added before walking away.

I breathe out and finish up.

First, he raped me and now he's threatening me? With a knife?

I don't even know what he is capable of.

This makes him more dangerous.

What should I do? 

I'm scared.

Mom, please come home.

Edited on: 09/20/2021

Updated on: 02/26/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 13.8K 61
Aurora the naive and shy type. Always plastering a smile on your face and very sneaky, yet cute. She's loved my everyone... Well, not all and likes g...
609K 29.9K 54
↳ ❝ [ シスコン ] ❞ ━ yandere step brothers x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a girl moves with her mother to her stepfather's home, ...
218K 6.3K 44
"α΄‘α΄‡ΚŸΚŸ, ΚŸα΄α΄α΄‹κœ± ʟΙͺᴋᴇ ᴑᴇ α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ᴋɴᴏᴑ ᴑʜᴏ'ꜱ ɒᴇᴛᴛΙͺΙ΄Ι’ Ι’α΄œα΄›α΄›α΄‡α΄… ɴᴇxα΄›, ʜᴜʜ, α΄ ΙͺΚ€Ι’ΙͺΙ΄ ᴍᴏʟʟʏ?" "κœ±Κœα΄œα΄› α΄›Κœα΄‡ Κœα΄‡ΚŸΚŸ ᴜᴘ, κœ±α΄›α΄œ!" β€’β€’β€’ || 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ . . . . according to the...
988K 31.5K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...