Fabricated Fate - A Breath of...

By CapricornSiren

A young girl named Thalia is found by Princess Zelda and her knight at the time, Link. Taken into the castle... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Extra: Characters

Author's Note

1.2K 12 1
By CapricornSiren

Hello readers! I wanted to explain how my stories are connected.

Reflection in the Water is my main story that takes place in the present.

Fabricated Fate is like a prequel that takes places 100 years in the past.

Two Angels, One Heart branches off of this story that takes place about a couple/few years in the future. It's a Kid Icarus story, but the same Link in my stories is in there.

Light in the Storm is like a sequel that takes places approximately 20 years in the future.

They could still be read as stand alone stories, though there are some hidden references in each story from a different story that makes you think, "Wait what?"

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893 28 3
It's been 5 years since the end of the Calamity, and all is well in Hyrule. Zelda and Link have settled comfortably into their new lives - Zelda as Q...
94.8K 1.6K 21
Zelda, a 17 year old high school girl that has it all. Looks, intelligence, popularity, riches and glories. But one thing was missing, having an empt...
28.7K 407 66
(Y/n) is a young girl who grew up in Akkala. She would explore the region whenever she got the chance. Her horse Eva was always by her side. But one...
91K 2K 23
Love. Bloodshed. Sacrifice. Link is an mysterious assassin. By the orders of his master, he spills the blood of whoever he is assigned to kill. One d...