๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž, ๐™ต๐š’๐š—...

By Sacha_How

"๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™›๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™. ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค... More

Finding You, Finding Me
Epigraph
1. Project Insight
2. Thoughts and Remorse
3. Three Shots
4. Turning Point
5. Going Rouge
6. Jealousy and Not so Good Undercovering
7. Revelation
8. Sam Freakin' Wilson
9. Zola's Algorithm
10. The Winter Soldier
11. Unexpected but Expected
12. Planning and Stealing
13. Down With Hydra
14. The Rescue
15. Fatal Flaw
16. Charlie Lock?
17. Rose Falsworth
Finding You, Finding Me 0.2
Epigraph
1. Return to Avengers Tower
2. Who's Unworthy? You're Unworthy
4. Together
5. Back to The Past
6. Nightmares and Lost Memories
7. More than an Archer
8. No eyes, No ears
9. Seoul
10. Thor's Vision
11. Sokovia
12. Fate and Destiny
13. Avengers Assemble
14. The Beginning of The End

3. Ultron?

94 6 0
By Sacha_How

"You're all not worthy." Everyone laughed at Thor's almost one hundred percent truthful statement. No one apart from Steve had no chance of being able to rule Asgard.

Rachel didn't even care at that point. She enjoyed moments like this. Peaceful. Well mostly. But it was one moment she hadn't had with a group of people she considered her third family in a third home. They always had her back. She always had theirs. That would never change.

Rachel could tell her sister was enjoying the company she never expected to have. She clearly didn't recognise the childishness these children within adult bodies had. No one would believe that the Avengers had a time when they were seeing who was worthy.

Rose got along well surprisingly with the infamous billionaire, the god of thunder seemed interested in the younger Falsworth (probably because as her different attitude towards everything when comparing to Rachel), Clint and Bruce admired the confidence the young one had compared to Rachel's more reserved personality. Natasha and Steve were the most familiar with Rose. Having met her when they least expected it they had more time (mainly Steve) to get used to her.

Out of nowhere and unexpectedly a sudden high pitched noise was what woke Rachel fully awake. She winced as the sound reached her ears like the majority of the Avengers did also.

Tony instantly reached for his phone which was linked to the system as panic started to flow through Rose's veins. Her stomach had already twisted into a knot, the feeling of uncertainty and nervousness was all she could feel. Thor noticed this and made sure if they were in for an attack that he'd keep Rose safe for Rose's and his own sake (he did not want to get on the wrong side of Rachel).

"Wor......thy...." a strained voice spoke, its voice feeling overworldly as Steve and Rachel both simultaneously stood up at the sound a metallic footsteps. Looking towards the entrance of the room in front of them, everyone turned their heads towards one of Tony's pretty battered robots which protected civilians during their attack against Hydra which were formally known as Legionnaires.

Rose felt a shiver run down her spine as the hunched thing made its way to the centre, it pausing as its blue devilish not so living eyes turned to face everyone. Although frightened Rose stood feeling her instincts kick in but Thor did take a protective step in front of Rose just in case with Mjølnir in his hand ready.

"No... how could you be worthy?" The robot croaked questioning something or someone. They couldn't tell. "You're all killers..." Rachel figured it was talking about the Avengers and Spitfire herself as Steve slowly moved left towards Rachel protectively.

"Stark..." Steve slowly began clearly wanting to know what was wrong.

"Jarvis..." Tony called quietly.

"I'm sorry I was asleep... or I was a dream..." Tony continued to look from the robot to his phone as he tried to figure out what was wrong as it spoke.

"Jarvis... reboot... Legionnaire OS we got a buggy suit..." Tony orders but there was no reply from the infamous AI: Jarvis.

"There was a terrible noise... and I was tangled in... strings..." the robot continued to describe as it looked down at itself. Rachel and Rose couldn't help but feel as if they were stuck in a movie where AI's come to life to destroy mankind. But this wasn't a movie. "Had to kill the other guy... he was a good guy." Rachel's head snapped towards her sister anxiously who seemed to do exactly what she did. They both shared the same look of worry.

"You killed someone?" Steve states his tone more questioning.

"Wouldn't have been my first call." The robot admits. "But - down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices." Cho slowly moved herself beside Rose as Thor took one step forward.

"Who sent you?" Thor asks. At this the robot played some sort of recorded message with a very familiar voice saying the words:

"I see a suit of armour around the world."

Rachel's gaze instantly went to Tony who looked at the robot almost confused.

"Ultron." Bruce figures turning his head towards Tony with an anxious look on his face.

"Who?" Rachel asks not having heard of the Ultron before.

"In the flesh." The robot or rather Ultron states. "Or no, not yet. Not this... chrysalis." Thor readjusted his grip on Mjølnir as Maria cocked her sleek silver pistol before standing. "But I'm ready." Ultron assures. "I'm on mission."

"What mission?" Natasha asked curiously.

"Peace in our time." Ultron states tilting his head towards the group before at least three of Tony's Legionnaire suits burst through the wall.

Everyone ducked for cover as they flew towards the group. Being hesitant, Rachel and Steve didn't have time to duck. Steve kicked the coffee table up as some sort of shield for the two before the first flew straight into the table causing the two to fly back over the sofa.

"Rachel!" Rose cries in panic as she and Cho quickly rushed over to the piano for cover.

Rachel and Steve both groaned upon impact with the hard floor, them both instantly getting to their feet as quickly as possible.

Rose flinched as each robot or Avenger was hit by blasts, punches or bullets, each one not seeming to get hurt. They were being hit but it was not like they were dying.

"This is both my worst nightmare and my dream come true..." Rose muttered as she and Helen Cho inches further behind the piano.

Once getting up Rachel rolled under one of the incoming robots, she grabbed a gun that she found under the coffee table and went to shoot the robot but Thor handled it whacking the Legionnaire with Mjølnir.

Turning her head around at the sound of glass breaking she looked up towards the lab to see Loki's sceptre in one of the Legionnaire's hands. Eyes widening Rachel used her speed to race up the steps towards the sceptre and the Legionnaire.

She punched the Legionnaire across the face but pulled her fist back wincing in pain at the strength of the metal. She used her other hand to grab the sceptre but the Legionnaire could tell that was her plan. It was as if Rachel knew that too as the two froze their positions. Rachel had her left hand wrapped around the sceptre as did the Legionnaire's.

The two eyed each other and Rachel's widened. Before even she could react she yelped as the Legionnaire blasted her with a repulser ray from its other hand sending her flying over the balcony and onto the floor. She held back a scream as she landed on the incredibly hard floor back behind the sofa where she first ended up when the fight began.

Rose wanted to rush to her sister's aid but knew Rachel would be mad if she did. So regretfully Rose stayed put.

Steve rushed over to Rachel as he saw what had happened. He slid on his knees to avoid an incoming repulser ray as he reached Rachel who had gotten on one knee.

"You okay?" Steve urgently asks.

"They have the sceptre..." Rachel states in a worried tone whilst breathing heavily. Steve's head snapped up to the balcony where the lab was and sighed.

"We'll find it, don't-" Steve was cut off when the two heard gunfire and turned their heads to see a Legionnaire shooting its repulser rays towards Natasha and Bruce who were hiding behind the bar.

"Go." Rachel orders and he did without hesitation leaping onto the Legionnaire's back. He punched it in the face as hard as he could but it did nothing. Using its instincts the Legionnaire pushed itself backwards causing Steve to be hit harshly into the wall. It caused multiple bricks to fall in the process before Steve was simply thrown back towards the floor, him landing on the bar's countertop before falling onto the floor.

Rachel was going to go to Steve but when seeing her sister's fearful eyes she rushed over to her.

"Is this normal for you?!" Rose exclaimed not happy with the scenario.

"In some ways yes." Rachel honestly answered. "You okay?"

"What about you?" Helen Cho quickly questioned. "Does your speed give you enhanced regeneration?"

"One: yes, yes it does." Rachel states turning to Helen. "Two: you have to keep me being a speedster a secret. Got it?"

"Yes." Cho agrees. "I will." She assures before her and Rose's eyes widened in fear. Rachel snapped her head around to see one of the final Legionnaire's raising its repulser towards the three as it used the other to float as it had lost its legs during the attack.

Rachel furrowed her eyebrows standing before racing up to it and punching it in the chest, the impact this time being more successful as it left a dent. The Legionnaire was flown back and before it could steady itself Steve grabbed it tossing it behind him.

"Thor!" He shouts before he had thrown it. The Legionnaire was thrown directly in Thor's direction and he slammed it into he floor with Mjølnir instantly destroying it.

Rachel placed a firm hand on her chest as the stinging feeling the Legionnaire from the balcony left slowly began to painfully increase. It made her glad that her regeneration would have it gone in less than five hours.

"Cap!" Clint suddenly shouted making Rachel's head snap in Steve's direction who jumped up to grab his shield before tossing it towards the final Legionnaire, the impact cutting it in half.

At the sound of metal meeting the floor the Avengers rested. Tony sat on the steps in a tired manner as Clint watched from afar. Rhodey was nowhere in sight as Thor stood by the sofa, Rose and Helen stayed crouching behind the piano as Steve went straight towards Rachel as she winced at the stining feeling in her chest.

"That was dramatic." Ultron states walking forward a couple steps as Rachel felt Steve's arm wrap around her torso whilst his other hand was placed on her shoulder to keep the already tired speedster standing. "I'm sorry, I know you mean well... you just didn't think it through..." Ultron explained as Steve furrowed his eyebrows angrily in Ultron's direction as Helen and Rose slowly moved out of hiding. "You want to protect the world but you don't want it to change... how is humanity saved if it's not allowed to... evolve?" He questioned before picking up the Legionnaire that had been cut in half by Steve's Shield. "With at ease... these puppets." Ultron continued before crushing the Legionnaire's head, its faceplate popping off in the process before he simply chucked it onto the floor. "And only one path to peace... The Avengers' extinction." Ultron concludes before Thor had enough throwing Mjølnir towards Ultron which smashed it to pieces. All went quiet as the blue lights from the broken Legionnaire's face turned off.

Rose slowly walked to Thor as Rachel shut her eyes the pain suddenly becoming overwhelming for her. Steve instantly reacted turning Rachel quickly to face him as he noticed a bright red mark forming over the higher part of her chest near her collarbone which was easy to see seen as a button from her blouse had popped off during the fight.

"What do we do now?" Rose asked Thor seen as he was the least occupied and the closest Avenger to her.

"The sceptre." Steve states making Thor and Rose's heads both snap in his direction. "Rachel tried to go after the sceptre but it didn't go the way she planned."

"I'll see if I can locate the sceptre." Thor informs before looking down at Rose. "Are you okay?"

"A little shaken." Rose admitted. "I'll be fine." She assures him before Thor quickly left.

"Rose..." Rachel winced catching her sister's attention as well as everyone else's. "A word..." Rose nodded hesitantly before walking over to Rachel who had been let go of by Steve hesitantly before the two Falsworths left the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440 10 6
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ฒ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฑ๏ฟฝ...
5.4K 391 40
๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ: ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ, ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๏ฟฝ...
21.1K 1K 29
๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด: ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜—๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
127 4 17
๐˜ˆ๐˜ท๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช...