Loki and the Witchling

By nekoamamori

You are a healer working with the Avengers when Loki comes to join the team! Previous #1 in Fanfiction More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Author's note

Chapter 50

51.5K 1.6K 811
By nekoamamori

You woke to the loud sounds of the warriors three. Why were Thor's friends so loud? "Thor, tell your friends to shut up," Loki grumbled, his voice sounding younger than usual. You smiled when you opened your eyes. His eyes were closed and there was a small smile on his face, remembering falling asleep around Thor and his friends when they were children if you had any indication, especially since he was using Thor's cape as a blanket. You leaned up to kiss his cheek.

"Time to wake up, love," you told him softly, praying that the warrior boys wouldn't do anything to upset him.

"Hmm?" Loki asked softly, turning to the sound of your voice, his eyes still closed. You kissed him lightly.

"Wake up, silly Trickster," you told him again. His eyes snapped open and he flushed when he realized where you were. He grumbled something as he fought against Thor's cape to get to a sitting position. The warrior boys cheered and catcalled. You were on your feet in an instant, three daggers thrown at them an instant later. Loki grabbed you around the waist and hauled you into his lap, throwing off your aim just in time so the daggers missed their marks.

"I did warn you not to annoy the healer. She bites," Sif commented dryly, amused at the warrior boys throwing themselves to the floor to keep from being stabbed.

"Darling, Thor's friends tease, but we really shouldn't stab them. They're not being mean," Loki said softly. You just looked at him indignantly.

"They were rude to you. And like you can talk about not stabbing people," you grumbled.

"You're a healer. Please try to remember that occasionally,"

"You grumble about that all the time,"

"Yes, when you're being self sacrificing to save others," he grumbled.

"So you're just going to be annoyed no matter what I do?" you demanded.

He sighed. "No, I'm going to love you no matter what you do,"

"Good," you laid your head on his shoulder and let him hold you for a minute.

"We were going to wake you soon anyway, there's the feast tonight before you three go back to Midgard," Sif reminded you. You sighed heavily.

"That means I have go put on pretty clothes," you whined. She laughed.

"How do you think I feel? I have to be a proper court lady tonight," she whined right back and you both laughed. You finally got off of Loki's lap.

"We should get ready," you told him when he pouted. You still had to bribe him with kisses to get him off the couch. He nearly pulled you back onto his lap instead of getting up. Thor had to threaten to carry him over his shoulder before you really got him up and moving.

*

You were dressed in a formal gown of a soft material that was forest green in color with a golden braided cord belt as accent and a golden tiara. Again with Loki's colors. You didn't mind, they looked good on you. "You look lovely, darling," Loki told you as he bowed over your hand to kiss it when he met you in the hallway between your rooms. He was dressed in his formal finery too.

"And you look handsome as usual," you replied, standing up on your toes to kiss him. "But I'll be glad to go home. I miss jeans." You were both laughing as you made your way to the feast.

There were toasts in your honor and Thor's, way too much to eat, and way, way too much to drink, and somehow everyone seemed to want to see all of the alcohol end up in you. You had gotten much better at turning them down, though.

After the feast, you spent the night dancing with Loki. You danced with Thor when Frigga claimed a dance with your Loki. You didn't deny her the opportunity and the two of them were absolutely amazing on the dance floor.

Thor, Loki, and the warriors three argued over who was going to ask you to dance next, so you took Sif's arm and danced with her instead, sticking your tongue out at the perplexed boys. You wished your phone hadn't died so you could take pictures of their expressions. Thor and Loki worked together exactly long enough to get back at you and actually danced together. The entire court just stared wondering how in all of the nine realms you had managed to get them to do that. Somehow you ended up back with Loki and Sif was dancing with Thor by the end of that song. You were all laughing and having such a good time that you were actually sad when the party was ending.

Except that the party lasted all night. You realized when the sun had risen that none of you had been to bed, though you were all drunk by then and had been dancing all night.

You, Thor, and Loki said your goodbyes to Frigga, Sif, and the warrior boys and made your way to the Bifrost. You had to stop once on the way to cough on some dust or something in the air. You waved off Loki's concern. "It was just dust," you told him.

Heimdall looked you all over, still in your formal finery, but opened the Bifrost for you so you could go home.

The second you were back, you were bombarded by press and fans who saw the Bifrost open on Earth. So you had to pose for pictures until you and Loki worked together at the same time to make an illusion of the three of you and teleported you all into the tower while the illusion stayed behind to take pictures.

"Nice tiara," Tony greeted you when you appeared in the middle of the living room.

"Thanks," you replied with a smirk.

"So, does that mean you two are married now?" he asked, trying to find something to make fun of you for.

"No, it was a betrothal ceremony," you replied tiredly. "We've been up all night at a feast, so if you don't have anything useful to say, I'm going to bed,"

"Welcome home," Cap said warmly. You nodded and waved to him and the rest of the group, then took Loki's hand to teleport you both up to your suite. One clothes changing spell later and you were passed out together in comfortable pajamas for a much needed nap.

*

You had to wear a dress again that evening for Tony's surprise welcome home party. You were tempted to throw him out the window for setting up a party, especially one where you had to wear a dress, but you got away with one that went down to your knees, so it wasn't quite as bad as the constant floor length dresses of Asgard.

There was more dancing and drinking and you were sure Tony just set this up as an excuse to get sloshed.

It wasn't surprising at all to find yourselves around the living room coffee table, with everyone but you wearing at least one blue bandaid from your efforts to heal them all night. They were very clumsy with alcohol in them, which led to the inevitable argument. "Are you sure it's whoever is worthy can lift the hammer," Tony again tried to question the logic of how Thor's hammer worked.

Thor boomed his laugh and gestured to Mjolnir which was sitting in the middle of the coffee table. "Be my guest if you think you're worthy," Thor told him jovially. Tony got up and tried and tried to lift the hammer, but failed.

They looked at Loki next. "I have had that question answered on numerous occasions. I am not worthy," he replied.

"I can vouch for that," you laughed. "I believe you recently had Mjolnir sitting in a very uncomfortable place," you teased. Loki growled at you while the room howled in laughter. "If he could lift it, trust me, he would not have let it stay there," you continued teasing. Loki placed his cold hand over your mouth to make you stop.

"Stop that, witchling," he snarled, but kissed the top of your head. He managed to pull you into his lap, keeping his hand firmly over your mouth so you couldn't continue that embarrassing story. You didn't fight him. Yet.

Everyone attempted, Clint failed and stuck his tongue out at Thor, Bruce growled and turned green around the edges, but to no avail. Cap nearly lifted it, it looked like he gave up so the others didn't feel bad.

Everyone looked at Nat "I don't need that question answered," she said, refusing to try.

"Loki, let Y/N go. She has to try," Tony ordered. The others cheered and cajoled until Loki let you go. "Lift it! Lift it!" came the child-like chant of Tony. You sighed and got to your feet.

"I'm not going to be worthy either," you told them all. Thor had a glint in his eye, casually drinking his beer. You couldn't imagine that he thought you would be worthy.

"Just try, darling. They won't give up until you do. No one's expecting you to actually lift it," Loki bid you gently. You sighed and took Mjolnir's handle.

"I'm not going to be able to lift this thing," you told them, not bothering to look at the hammer you couldn't lift, or paying attention to what you were doing as you automatically started talking with your hands, gesturing with the hand....wrapped around Mjolnir's handle.

You stared at the hammer in your hand while everyone stared at you.

"Worthy!" Thor boomed, saluting you with his beer while everyone continued to stare in shock at the hammer in your hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 954 22
A Thor and Loki X Reader Series
39.7K 2.3K 170
Past Friends: a Loki × Y/N Fanfiction. Y/N Kenneth is the reincarnation of an old mortal friend of Thor and Loki from their childhood. Y/N works for...
18.2K 675 45
Y/N decides with her powers she wants to become an avenger but how is she going to get the Avenger's attention? She's going to break into their compo...
50.9K 2.1K 77
LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You end up with one of them, not both. This is...