TWICETEEN SHORT STORIES

By justblush17x

๐–ฒ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐— ๐–ฒ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ ๐–ท ๐–ฒ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ (๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡) ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ... More

Seventeen x Twice
Blushieee has left a Note
Wonwoo x Mina - "It's too late, I already let you go."
Mingyu x Tzuyu - "I am JUST a Rebound."
Vernon x Dahyun - "Who am I to you?"
Hoshi x Momo - "I think I feel the same way too."
S.coups x Nayeon - "I wont fall for a stupid dare again."
D.K. x Jihyo - "I should just notice you before."
Joshua x Sana - "A chance to set things right."
Dino x Chaeyoung - "I hate you, I love you, I hate that I love you."
SIDE SHIPS
Woozi x Nayeon - "Until we meet again"
Hoshi x Sana - " Great Pretender"
Joshua x Mina - "He who mends my broken heart"
CHRISTMAS GIFT TO READERS ๐ŸŽ
Woozi x Chaeyoung - "I'm only me when Im with you."
Jun x Sana - "Past is past, we already have our presents."
JihCheol - "Completely not your type." PART 2
The8 x Tzuyu - "The Heartbreakers"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINA MYOUI ๐ŸŽ‚
Vernon x Jeongyeon - "I'll do whatever it takes."
Jun x Momo - "Secret Love Story"
Wonwoo x Sana - "Please cupid, hit his heart!"
TRIPLE SHIPS
Wonwoo x Mina x Joshua - "A fated story of us."
WonMiShua - "A fated story of us." PART 2
Momo x Hoshi x Sana - "It'll be you this time."
D.K. x Jihyo x Seungkwan - "Try to catch me."

S.coups x Jihyo - "Completely not your type."

1.4K 32 5
By justblush17x

"Please do understand that you're our only hope dear..." Mom begged. She sounded really desperate.

"Do this for the sake of our company. As you know, we are losing the power we need to consistently compete with all the newly big companies that is rising." It is now that Dad spoke up and explain.

"But...it is still not right to sell me!" I said, defending my point.

"We are not selling you Jihyo. We are doing this for what will be the best for all of us. It is the only way to save our company and you have to agree." Dad said.

"Why me? What's so special about me that can save our company? If you're not selling me then you are definitely giving me away!" I said, still not taking their side.

"Enough of this Jihyo! Dont be so stubborn and please just obey what we have to say!" Dad exclaimed that shuts me up.

"We truly loves you dear. You will only try to live with him. You will only try to know him, be with him and get closer to him in a month before your wedding." Mom said, that makes me gulp down at those possibilities.

I didn't answer.

I think I cant. I cant live with him with just the two of us, even just for a month.

"Do I have any option?" I asked.

The two of them eyed each other, as if trying to come up with something that would make me feel better to agree wth the agreement.

Dad sighed and spoke.

"If living with him in one month does'nt work out.....we will cancel your marriage with him. But it doesnt mean that you'll take advantage on that option. You will still try your best to make him happy on that one month by staying in one house and living together with him."

That statement gives me hope. It serves as a source of light in the dark journey that life is taking me. At least there's still a choice, I still have a way to cancel and not to continue our fixed marriage if ever I suffer in his hands and if ever I did not make him happy.

"And if it works out and we figured out nothing wrong....we can hope that the marriage will still take place and you have to promised to say your vows when that time comes, when the time you'll marry Seungcheol." Dad said.

I suddenly became scared and bothered at the thought of marrying Seungcheol. Thinking about myself being his wife terrifies me. This marriage will be the nightmare of my life and Im so sure of that.

"I understand." Is all that I can say. I am the only hope and so, I'll do it for mom and dad and to our company.

"You are getting married to the son and to the future heir of Heijaang Group."

-

Choi Seungcheol is the son of Mr. Choi Taejoon, the owner of the Heiji Corporation which is on top of the three leading companies in Seoul Korea. Heiji Corporation indeed coordinated in different sectors consisting of small and large, popular and not popular companies. It advocates the improvement of the very little asset of each company recruited, which is why Heijaang Group is created.

Our small and not so popular company is starting to sink down in today's generation. Some administrator and share holders stated that we lack of technique in catching what is trendy now in entertainments. Our style is just too old and common.

My dad and mom treasured our company and there's no way they're going to let it fall down and disappear so they will do everything just to bring back how successful it supposed to be.

Today is the day Im going to meet my fiancé. I dont really like the feeling inside me. I was too nervous. I dont want to fail and embarrass my parents so I'll do my best to make him like me.

Truthfully, I heard a lot of rumors about Choi Seungcheol. They said that he's a hard-headed, hard to please and stubborn guy. They even said that he's the leader in the fraternity with 12 gangster members. It creeps me out when I heard those rumors but my mom and dad reassures that it's not true. 'He's an angel.' That's what they said. I asked them why do Mr. and Mrs. Choi desperately needed Seungcheol to get married in such a young age. And they said, it is because they want him to change. Maybe if he gets married he'll act more responsibly and mature because he cant forever have his freedom to be liberated. He is the heir of Heijaang Group, he is the future CEO of Heiji Corporation.

I already met his parents and they're kind and respectful. This morning, Im going to meet him personally. Today will also be the first day for us to live together.

When we arrived at their mansion, Mr. and Mrs. Choi said that this will also be my house for a month and after me and Seungcheol get married. I'll be a part of their family, I'll be Mrs. Choi Jihyo someday.

I took a deep breath before they open the door, and when they did, I saw a man standing infront of a glass window. His back is facing us so I cant see his face. He's tall, he has a pale white skin and a mahogany hair color. He has a good posture as I watch his back.

Is he the heir of Heijaang Group?

I cant wait to see his face.

"Son." Mr. Choi called out and when he did, the man turned around.

It was like a slow motion at this moment. I did'nt know why my heart is racing and beating so fast when I saw him and his angelic face.

He was really an angel with a wide smile. He looks so kind and cheerful. If he is Choi Seungcheol then I think it wont be hard to be with him.

"Dokyeom, Im glad you came also. I thought you would be out of the country?" Mr. Choi asked, facing the guy.

He called him Dokyeom? Is'nt his name is Seungcheol?

"My schedule was postponed dad." He answered brightly. His eyes also curves to a smile when his lips does.

"By the way, this is Mr. and Mrs. Park and their daughter Jihyo. Your brother's fiancée." Mr. Choi said that makes my jaw drop.

He is not Seungcheol? He is his brother? Then where is my fiancé?

He bows to us and we did the same. I did'nt know Seungcheol has a brother.

Just as that moment, a guy suddenly walks down in the stairs. He has a blank expression on his face and when he stares, I feel like I suddenly got hit by an ice glaciers. I cant read what he's thinking. It's difficult.

"Seungcheol, son!" Mr. Choi called when he saw him. He looks at our direction and forced a smile.

So, he is Seungcheol?

I can feel his cold presence when he gets near us and I automatically look down when I feel his stares at me. I tried to meet his eyes but failed when I saw that he's still looking.

He bowed at us.

He's really handsome. He has a charming eyes with a long eyelashes. He also has a pale white skin like his brother Dokyeom. He's sharp jaw and red lips is like a magnet dragging my eyes to stare. He has a broad shoulders and a masculine body that is really attractive. I repeat, he's so handsome.

Mr. Choi introduce us again.

"This is Mr. and Mrs. Park and their lovely daughter, Park Jihyo. She is your fiancée and your future wife." Mr. Choi is smiling widely as he eyed the two of us.

Seungcheol made eye contact with me and drew closer. He bowed again infront of me and gently took my hands to his and placed it to his lips.

My eyes widen when he kissed my hands.

"Nice to finally meet you, my future wife." He smiled that soon turned out to a smirk.

I just bowed down to him, not knowing what else to do.

"You two would be a perfect great couple! My blessings is all yours!" Mrs. Choi stated happily.

After a small conversation, we all left the hall and went to the dining table. I sit in front of him and eat silently. I was just listening at my parents and his parents conversation about business industry. Seungcheol also eat silently, not minding the conversation taking place between our parents.

When the time comes for mom and dad to leave, I suddenly felt my hands get sweat and found myself get nervous. I dont want to be alone here with him. His parents will also leave together with his brother Dokyeom so it will only be the two of us here.

Seungcheol is very quiet when all of them leave and bid their goodbyes, wishing us to live happily together.

I am thinking what to say. Should I introduce myself?

He's walking back inside and Im just following him, looking down.

Where will this relationship even go?

I continue to walk while looking down but got stop when I bump into something hard. I looked up and saw his face then I realized that I just bumped into his hard chest.

Oh my!

"Im sorry." I utter.

"Do you like this marriage?" He asked directly, not minding my apology.

It took a while for me to answer. This is the first time we ever have a proper conversation. Im trying to find the right words to say but I just shook my head as an answer.

"I dont like it also." He said.

The way he said it is hurtful. I dont know why but I feel like he does'nt like me and much more to our wedding. All he showed when our parents is there is just fake. His smiles, behaviour, and everything. It is also fake when he kissed the back of my hands.

"I dont want to get married in an early age and I think you dont want it too. So, both of us dont like it." He said.

"Our company is at risk if our marriage did'nt take place." I said.

He let out a snort.

"So, this is all about your falling company?" He asked.

"Yes it is. That's why I agreed to marry you." I said.

"Have you heard the rumors?" He asked as he took a step closer from me.

I didn't answer.

"I guess you heard it already..." He said and took another step closer, making me step back.

"It is all true. I am more than what you think. I am the leader of one strong fraternity. My friends are gangsters. We all have one goal..... and it is rebellion." He stated.

I still did'nt answer.

"Do you think it will be easy to please me by marrying you? Just so you know, I still did'nt agree." He said, that surprised me.

"What?"

"I dont want to marry you. And what? Your company will just have the prosper they desperately need because of the answer that will be coming from me? Do they really hope that I'll say yes? You think I'll sacrifice my own life, freedom and happiness because of that falling company of yours?" He exclaimed.

I was taken aback by his words. It was like a knife, it hurts not just me but my pride also. I hate pleasing people who's unworthy. I hate to beg someone who is heartless.

"Just so you know, I also dont want to marry a jerk like you! You think it's easy for them to please me agree to this engagement? You think I'll sacrifice my peaceful life by living with someone immoral and untrusting person like you?!" I snapped back that shuts him up.

"We dont like this both but we have no choice. Im doing this for my parents and for our treasured company. Your parents are doing this to help you change with your attitude. Just to remind you Seungcheol, you are the future heir of the Heijaang Group and the future CEO of the Heiji Corporation. Do you hope that those gangster friend of yours will stay at your side forever? They wont." I said.

"I still wont agree. The wedding will not take place after a month. I'll live with you but dont hope that I'll be kind and sweet and whatever you dream of. You dont have my loyalty. When the agreement of living with you in a month has ended, there's no reason for us to be together again. There will be no wedding that's going to happen." He said.

"But let's try. One month is enough. My parents also gave me an option. If it does'nt work out then they will cancel our wedding, but if it does and if I make you agree, I'll marry you wholeheartedly. Please....." I already said the magic word.

He sighed.

"Okay, let's try....but dont expect that I can change. Trust me, it will all go to waste Jihyo..." He said before going.

I let out a deep sigh also. At least I make him promise to try...

❦❦❦

I am not the first person that Choi Seungcheol has to marry. I learned that he has a lot of fiancée before and he rejected them all. They were also offered the same condition as mine, it is to live in a month with him but unfortunately, some of them quit because of Seungcheol's attitude.

I was really in a difficult situation. What can I do to make him agree in a month? I still dont know.

Im still spacing out, thinking for some ways to make him agree when he came in and talk to me again.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his brows furrowed.

"I...Im sitting...?" I answered hesitantly as I stated what Im doing.

It's true that Im just sitting and thinking.

"It's already past ten. Do you have no plan to sleep?" He asked. That's when I realized the time.

Oh.

I was too occupied with my thoughts that I did'nt notice the time.

"I will. Dont worry..."

"Im not worrying." He said then he turn to leave.

I took the stairs to go up at the bedrooms. I was about to open the room they prepared for me when I found out that it's locked.

I tried to open it again but it is really locked.

"Aish!" I silently complained.

Where will I sleep?

I decided to go on Seungcheol's room, hoping that he have the keys to my room.

I forgot to knock so I went directly inside without his permission. I stopped on my tracks when I saw him half naked.

My eyes widen as I stare at his body in complete shock. He also looked surprised at my sudden presence.

"Oh God! Im so sorry!" I said as I closed his door.

I was regretting not to knock. I got used to come in without knocking in the doors by our house. I forgot that Im not in my own home anymore.

A few minutes later, Seungcheol came out totally dressed up.

"Im so sorry!" I bowed in front of him.

"Next time, knock first. Got it?" He said.

"I got it!" I quickly answered.

"Now, what do you need?" He asked.

"Keys. My room is locked." I said.

"Shit." He cursed.

"I dont have the keys. Dad did'nt left it." He said, looking frustrated.

"Is this intentional?" I suddenly got curious.

He stops for a while and think also.

"I think so. They intended to do this." He tiredly said.

"What will I do?" I asked in panic.

"Then sleep outside." He answered obviously.

"What?" I asked.

"Sleep outside paboya!" He said then he flicked my forehead.

He held the doorknob and was about to close the door when I grab his left leg. I hold on to it tighter like a kid.

"Yah! Hey, what are you doing?" He exclaimed.

"Let me sleep with you." I begged.

"What?! Hell no!" He answered as he tried to pull me away from his legs.

I hugged it tighter, determined not to let go.

"Yah! Park Jihyo!!!" He complained but I dont want to sleep outside.

I had many reasons. It was so cold. I was scared. It was not comfortable. Even though I dont want to sleep with him in one room, I still dont have any choice.

He finally succeeded to pull me away and with that, he closed the door.

I began to complain loudly outside his room so he can hear. I blab and blab. I know it's a childish act and Im the crazy monkey girl to climb on his legs but I dont care. I dont want to be left alone.

When Im tired, I decided to sit down and shut my mouth. It is turning cold anyways. I dont expect that I will look like a beggar here in this huge mansion. I thought I will be like a princess living here but on the contrary, its not.

I decided to lean on the wall and closed my eyes but then as I change position, I found myself lying on the floor. After a while, I drift off to neverland.

-

I opened my eyes in an unfamiliar room. I felt that I was lying in a soft huge bed now. That's not how I remember. The last thing I know is I was sleeping outside Seungcheol's room...but where am I right now?

I took a glance at the clock placed at the top of the table. It reads 11:25 am.

Omo! It's already noon.

I moved out of the bed and look around. And there, I saw a picture frame hanging in one side of the wall.

It was Seungcheol... but he's not alone in the picture. He was with someone. A girl.

He looks so happy. His smile is so wide.

I chuckled when I realized that he has a gummy smile.

Im wondering who's that girl. Is she someone important?

So it means that Seungcheol brings me inside his room to sleep? It was his room, but where is he?

I decided to open the door and go downstairs.

As I am walking down the stairs, I can hear the loud sound of the television coming from the living room.

I peek behind the pillar and saw that Seungcheol is the one that is watching in the television.

He is watching a football game.

When he noticed my presence he suddenly speak.

"Thank goodness you're finally awake. I thought you planned to sleep all day!" He said using an insulting tone.

"Where did you sleep?" I asked but he did'nt answer my question.

"Hurry up and cook." He demanded.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you a deaf? I said hurry up and cook. Im hungry." He repeated.

"But I--"

"Ms. Park, it was already past 11 when you wake up. I haven't eaten breakfast yet because of your abnormal time zone of sleeping. My supposed to be breakfast becomes a lunch because of you." He complained.

I rolled my eyes and headed directly at the kitchen.

I cant attain to live longer with a guy like him! Why didn't they hired us a maid to cook for him! Why me?!

I cant even cook.....

I opened the fridge and look for something to cook.

There's a lot of foods inside the fridge but the thing is I dont know what I'll cook. I dont know how to cook my favorite foods.

Aha! I'll just browse at the internet for an easy dish to cook.

After a while, I found myself cutting the vegetables. Good thing, it all went good. Im starting to learn the basics now.

Just as when everything seems to go perfect, I accidentally cut my finger with the knife Im holding. It was quite deep so it oozes a lot of blood.

I groaned in pain as I immediately placed my hands under the running water in the sink.

"Aaah!! I quit! I quit! I cant do this anymore!" I cried.

I knew it! I would fail!

Seungcheol came in rush with his brows furrowed. He eyed me with a frown on his face.

"What do you think you're doing?" He exclaimed.

"I accidentally cut my finger cant you see?" I snapped back. This is the first time I yelled at him. I am super duper irritated with him and his stupid attitude.

I changed my mind. I wont be his slave anymore. I wont let him underestimate me!

"I told you to cook and not to cut your finger! Are you stupid?" He scolded.

"I am not! You're the one who's stupid! Why dont you cook for yourself! I dont even know how to cook, you jerk!" I yelled.

We are talking so loud now like were miles away from each other but in reality were just simply having a conversation.

"How can you become a good wife to me if you dont know how to cook? You're wasting the food. You're wasting my time!" He said.

"Who told you that I will be a good wife huh? I am proud to admit that I dont have any special skills that a good wife have! If you want a wife who knows how to cook then find one and marry her!" I said out of my mind. I am not watching the words coming out from my mouth as I said it. All I know is I'm angry with him.

I totally forgot that the water in the sink is still running and my blood is still oozing.

I decided to just walk out of the kitchen. I dont want to see his face anymore.

I was about to walk past him but he grabbed my arms and stop me.

He didn't explain why he did that, he just dragged me out of the kitchen and makes me sit at the couch in the living room.

He left me there and when he comes back, he already has a first-aid kit on his hand.

He brings out an alcohol, cotton, band aid and many other different ointments and medicines.

He took my hand and placed it on his lap. He took a piece of cotton then he wiped the blood coming out on my finger.

I cant speak. Why is he doing this? It is not even his duty to take care of me.

He took away the cap of some anti-bacterial and anti-septic liquid solution for wounds.

He poured a little amount on my finger and it suddenly released tiny bubbles that is I believed a germs.

It was not hurtful but it is quite prickling.

He was doing all fine but not when he did the next thing. He poured an alcohol on the wound that makes me groan in pain.

"Aaa..www! Stop!" I begged but he poured another.

He just shook his head in disapproval. He was about to pour more when I stop him.

"Please...." I teared up slightly.

"It wont get clean if we didn't use this." He said and pointed at the alcohol.

"It was not necessary. It wont even help. It just worsen the pain." I said.

"Ok fine." He said as he brings out the band aid.

He stick it around my finger then he began to put back the medicines in the kit.

"Come." He grabbed my arms again as we go back at the kitchen.

He makes me sit down in the chair then he began to continue what Im doing earlier.

He is cooking.

HE IS COOKING??!

My eyes widen as I watch him cut the vegetables easily. He light up the stove and he began to place the meat to fry it. He manage to prepare all he need for a dish in a few minutes and after that he was finished.

He served the fried meat, a vegetable soup, a pasta, and a dish I am not familiar with.

"Eat." He said as he took a seat in front of me.

He handed me my chopsticks and after that he began to eat.

I bowed my head to thank him, still amused that he can cook.

I took a spoon full of the vegetable soup and I literally hummed when I tasted it.

"Hmmm! This is so good!" I overreact.

He looks surprised by my comment but soon a small smile form on his lips.

Earlier, we are just fighting but look now, he even cook a food for me and treat my wounds.

I think I misjudged him. Maybe he's not that harsh.

......................

Hi guys, this story will be so long if I still insist to continue it in one chapter. So...I think I'll just make another chapter for the continuation that will serve also as a part 2 of the story.

What do you think? Will they still fight? Or, Will they learn how to like each other?

Stay tuned~ It will be posted right after this ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.5K 19
"fuck why is he so hot ?" meanie fanfiction pairings / แดษชษดษขสแดœ + แดกแดษดแดกแดแด other ships are also included have fun reading this book and don't forget to...
14.5K 984 40
He's not my son but he need a mother love. Lots of ladies I met just for that kid, but end up they hate him. I'm going insane to raise him alone, bu...
50.8K 2.3K 68
[BOOK 1] โ˜๏ธŽ - tzuyu tried, but mingyu failed. what happened to them? [ #1 in mintzu ] [ #1 in nacheol ] [ #1 in seventwice ]
14.8K 910 41
"Your my healing" ๐ฌ๐ฏ๐ญ๐ฐ๐œ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ #1 ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š—๐š˜๐š— ๐šก ๐š๐šŠ๐š‘๐šข๐šž๐š— ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ : ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ 2020 ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ : ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 2020