Sirius The Jaeger Scenarios...

By Sincerely_1215

OKAY this is an incredible new show and I have not found one decent fanfiction that is longer than 6 parts... More

When He's Jealous
When You're Jealous
When You're On Your Period
When He's Sad
When You're Sad
Hugs
Your First Kiss
When You're Away
When He Gets Hurt
When You Get Hurt
Training Together
When He Sees You Dressed Up
When He Gets Scared
When You Get Scared
When He Turns You On
When You Turn Him On
Dating Yuliy Would Include
Dating Philip Would Include
Dating Mikhail Would Include
Dating Fallon Would Include
Dating Dorothea Would Include
Dating Yevgraf Would Include
Dating Willard Would Include
Authors Note - Requests
When He Gets Angry
Fallon X Reader
Philip X Tall! Reader
Hideomi Iba X Reader
Mikhail X Pregnant! Reader
Vampire!Yuliy X Vampire!Reader
Philip X Sirius! Reader
Yuliy X Reader Lemon
When You Go to The Beach
Yuliy X Philip
A/N (please read!)

Confession

6.4K 100 14
By Sincerely_1215

WELCOME ALL - If you haven't yet and you're for some reason just checking this out, please go and watch Sirius The Jaeger (it's on Netlfix) it is an amazing show and I love it and it deserves a ton more appreciation and fanfiction for that matter.

Please enjoy~ Vote & Comment your thoughts!

Yuliy

"Y/N." His voice was quiet and gentle, and when you glanced back at him from the view of the night sky, he had the ends of his bangs in his fingers.
You smiled lightly, turning back to the view, you knew very well he only played with his hair when he was nervous or flustered, "What's on your mind, Yuliy?" You asked.
He took a deep breath, and it was followed by a long sigh. He stepped up beside you and rose his head to the full moon, "I need to tell you something."
You breathed a laugh, standing straight from your leaning position and turning to give him your full attention, "I'm all ears." You tilted your head when he didn't reply, barley sparing you a glance. He visibly swallowed, shutting his eyes slowly your gentle and welcoming expression fell when you realized what he was about to tell you might not be something good at all.
"Yuliy?" You called his name quietly, going to reach for his hand, he pulled it away.
"Listen, I care about you... I really do. But it would do you no good at all to be with me."
"Yuliy, I'm Jaeger just like you. If your worried about my wellbeing, I can protect myself." You exclaimed, "I care about you too, so much. And I won't let some dumb vampires - or anything - keep me from loving you."
He sighed again, finally turning to look at you. He knew he wouldn't be able to win if he kept pushing and turned this into an argument, for he'd seen first hand how you fought in the field, back to back with him.
"We don't have to settle down and get married Yuliy, I'm not here to hold you back from your dreams. I'm here to support you, okay? Remember that."
He smiled lightly, and welcomed the embrace you gave him by wrapping his arms tight around your shoulders, placing one hand over your head and digging his face into your hair, "I will. Thank you, Y/N."

Philip

"Philip!" You cheered, running out the back door of the home the group was staying in to see him sitting on the deck and peacefully cleaning his violin, "There you are, I've been looking for you!"
"Oh. Hey, Y/N. What's up?"
"Yuliy is really hard to talk to, and Fallon seems to always yell when he speaks, so I thought I'd come find you since Dorothea was busy. I've got my sketchbook, I was wondering if you could play for me."
The male blinked as he looked up at your glimmering eyes from his seat on the deck, before he let a prideful smirk onto his face. Grabbing his violin, he stood up and positioned it on his shoulder, giving you a glance as you took his seat on the deck and opened up your sketch book to a new page.
"Ready, princess?"
"Yup!"
His playing was absolutely beautiful, and as you sketched him, you couldn't help but admire every part of him. Philip was a bit of a jerk sometimes, but he cared about everyone - even Yuliy, even to the point where he would risk his life. You turned from the half finished sketch up to the real him, smiling at how beautifully he played, the colour of his eyes as he gazed at the chords he was to press on next.
The song came to an end, and he lifted the violin off his shoulder and met my eyes, "What?" He asked.
You gave him a bright smile, "You're so beautiful when you play, Philip."
He blushed, "W-well, not as beautiful as you, Y/N." You watched as he swallowed hard, clearing his throat as he stared at his feet before his head shot up to face you again, "I-I actually have always thought you were beautiful, and I... I..."
You giggled sweetly at his flustered state, standing up and walking towards him as you hugged your sketch book to your chest, "Philip? I like you too."

Mikhail

"I can feel you standing there." You began, not even caring to turn as you heard his familiar sigh from another failed mission to sneak up on me. You smiled to yourself, listening as he walked into the apartment and took a seat on the love chair by the fire place.
"How can you tell?" He asked.
You turned to gaze at him, his blue eyes glimmered in the fire light as his eyes met mine, his head rested in his hand and even though you could always feel him nearby, you could never tell what he was thinking.
"I just know." You shrugged, turning back to the tea you were preparing, holding back a laugh as he scoffed.
Placing the tea on a tray, you carefully brought it over to the small table beside Mikhail, you sat in the other chair across from his and took your cup, "Did you come to talk to me, or stare at me?" You asked.
He stayed silent for a moment as you sipped, when you began to think maybe he really did come just to stare at you, he finally spoke up, "Will you marry me?"
You choked on your drink, coughing lightly, "Marry you?!" You cried, wiping your mouth with the back of your hand, "Are you insane?! We haven't even kissed yet."
"So you're not against the idea of eventually getting married, though?"
You glared at him, pursing your lips as you considered hitting him, "I guess not."
"Well then, we could start with a kiss?"
You laughed half heartedly, shaking your head at how odd he was acting, "We can start with a date."
"Perfect, lets start now."

Fallon

You screamed in delight as the large male lifted you up high off the ground and plopped you on his shoulder so you could see over the crowd, "Fallon! Give me a warning first!" You called down to him, and he tilted his head up to grin at you,
"Sorry, Y/N! Next time!"
You sighed, but smiled as you turned to the sight ahead, You said 'next time' the last time you picked me up and then threw me into the ocean. You thought.
"It's beautiful, isn't it?!" You giggled and agreed, gazing delicately at the bright sunset that the whole group had climbed a mountain to watch. Clouds lined the sky and the sun lit them up with colors of golden yellow, and an orange-pink color.
"Yeah, it's amazing." And I have the best view in the whole place.
Fallon carefully lifted you down when the colors began to fade away. He stood tall and mighty and stood almost a foot over you, but you didn't mind. He was the gentle giant of the Jaegers and you loved spending your time with him, especially when he would ask you to teach him something, like knitting.
That was the funniest day of your life, but a story for another day.
"Say... Y/N..." Fallon began, scratching the back of his head with an uneasy look in his eyes.
"Yes, Fallon? What's wrong?"
"Nothings wrong." He insisted, "It's just I... I wanted to tell you how beautiful you looked tonight."
Your eyes widened and you felt yourself blush as you tucked a strand of hair behind your ear, "Oh! Um, thank you." You coughed out, glancing back up to him as he blushed as well.
"And I also..." He trailed off and you swallowed hard, "I really like- no, how childish- I LOVE YOU, Y/N!"
"EH?!" You gasped as he yelled out to the skies his feelings for you, "Really?!"
"I DO!"
"WELL- I-I LOVE YOU TOO!" You yelled out as loud as you could, but it wasn't nearly as strong as Fallon's voice. Either way, the male grinned and bent down to wrap his strong arms around you, lifting your feet off the ground as he stood straight and laughed while you wheezed out that you could hardly breath.

Dorothea

"Wow you really did it this time." Dorothea sighed as she wrapped up your scrapped knee.
"I just slipped on my landing, no big deal." You shrugged, "It doesn't even hurt- OW!" You flinched as she pressed a cloth of rubbing alcohol on your wound, staring up at you with a devilish smile in her eyes that made you frown in annoyance.
"Yeah, whatever you say." She deadpanned, turning back to the first aid kit to grab the gauze. You absentmindedly stared at her as she wrapped your knee carefully to ensure that you healed without infection. Her long dark hair, the jeweled barrettes that held her bangs back. You loved the color of her skin and the color of her eyes and that (sometimes annoying but usually funny) sarcastic attitude.
"You know, you could take a picture if you love looking at me that much." She suddenly said, shocking you.
Your face burned, "I- I don't know what-what you're talking about." You stuttered out, swallowing hard and trying your hardest to make the heat in your face go away.
She laughed and you blinked, giving her a glance as she stood and leaned forward, placing a kiss on your cheek, "I like staring at you too, don't worry." She winked and you just about fainted, but with this new indirect information you couldn't keep your mouth shut anymore.
"D-Dorothea! Go out with me!"
"Sure thing!"

Yevgraf

"Y/N, come with me."
You followed him without a word, ignoring the jealous gazes of the twins as the two of you walked off to a more private space. Yevgraf had been giving you more attention than usual these past few months, and you wondered if it was because of your increasing success in the missions he gave you or he'd just gotten bored of the last person he gave his attention to.
"Have I told you how pretty you are?" Yevgraf suddenly asked.
"Yes." You replied immediately, staring up at his back as he looked out the large window of his personal room.
"Well, you're not. You're beautiful." He turned from the window and met your eyes. You refrained from moving a muscle, not even blinking under his strong gaze.
"Thank you."
He frowned, stepping closer to you and searching your eyes for any kind of emotional response, "Do you not like it here? With me?"
You finally snapped out of it, your eyes going wide at the sight of true emotion in his own eyes. For a moment, you hesitated to reply, "N-no, I like it here."
"With me?" He asked again.
"With you." You nodded in reply, hoping he wouldn't get upset.
"You're not afraid of me?" He asked another question and you refrained from sighing as he took your chin in his fingers delicately, lifting your face to get a better look at it.
"I... I'm not afraid of you." You decided to answer truthfully, "I'm afraid of the man you sometimes become."
"I see." He let you go, turning away from you once more, "Y/N, I'll be honest with you since you have been honest with me. I want you at my right hand, when I get my hands on the Ark, and gain power strong enough to make the Vampire kingdom great again, I want you as my queen."
"And if I refuse?" You dared to ask.
He chuckled, "Would you like to refuse?"
You pondered the thought of it, refusing him and walking away. There was an odd feeling in the bottom of your stomach that told you that you might not live much longer, with or without the ark. When you looked into Yevgraf's kind eyes now, you smiled at the man you adored. This one, right here in front of you.
"No. I would like to accept."

Willard

"I'm very sorry to bother you, Y/N. You've been working hard all day." The Professor began at the door, gazing down at you as you set your pen down and looked up at him.
"Well, a lot has to be done, especially after that last mission. Headquarters is... strict."
"Trust me, I know. But there's something else I came to talk to you about."
You rose a brow, "Well, come in then. What's on your mind, Professor?" You asked, smiling lightly as he chuckled under his breath.
He shut the door behind him and took a step forward, "The particular thing I'm about to tell you has been on my mind for a while now, and I don't think I'll be able to sleep soundly unless I know that you know."
You looked to the side worriedly, moving your gaze back to him you rose a brow and waited for him to continue. Would he tell you he wanted you to go back to headquarters? You didn't want to go back so soon, you wanted to stay with him and his team as long as possible.
"Y/N. I love you."
Your eyes shut as you processed his words, before they popped open again in shock. You looked at him in slight confusion as he walked closer to you, around your desk and helping you stand up as he took your hands in his, "I'm not going to lie and say something as childish as 'I like you', for it's more than that. I love you, Y/N, and I want you to be by my side."
"Oh, Willard." You smiled, squeezing his hands in your own, "I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 23.4K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.2M 53.8K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 39.6K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...