I'm Already Torn ( A One Dire...

Af OrignalKerrotLuver

Two weeks in London can change a girl. Especially when you spend it with a cutie you met in a bar... and his... Mere

The Amazing Harry
Soft Blue Eyes
Backgrounds
Emotions
Sigh...
Flight
Nandos Reunion
Crash and Burn
Malls and Rides
Deep Shit
Complicated Poo
Keep Dreaming
Teddy Bears
Author Note
Tomato 4 Tomlinson
Research
Love You Li
Dresses and Oh La La
I'm on a Boat
Morning, Beautiful
Dating?
Naked Photos?
Le Two... Author note
Such a Sight
My Girl
Cuts and Kisses
Actress
Amuse-me Park
Truth or Dare for Real
Sleepovers!
Making Up is Hard to Do
Fuck Buddies #2
Jack Attack!
Jacob
Wait!
The Healing Power of a...
Im Sorry... (posted in the right story this time!)
How Badly?
Again?
Wet Day
My Baby-Blue Eyed Stalker
Caught On the Fly
Girl Time Intrupted
Squeal?
Fight or Flight
Give Me Love
The Last Love Story
Final Author's Note
Epilogue
I'm Already Taken

Goodbyes

11.6K 136 12
Af OrignalKerrotLuver

SORRY IF THIS IS BORING....yay! lol ill try to upload a lot before school starts for me.... thanks for all the votes and reads! i cant believe im almost at 2,000! i remeber just hoping for 100! aww! <3

           “Liam, don’t look at me like that,” Lissy addressed the boy who would not drop her hand.

           “I can’t, I'm going to miss you too much,” I never understood why he never asked her out. She tried explaining that she didn’t want hate for dating 1/5 of One Direction. I could understand that, I had to block my twitter newsfeed from people wishing me to die, just for being around Harry. Ah Harry, the phone conversation had gone well, I told him I wasn’t mad anymore. He explained that when he saw Louis and me kissing he understood how I felt. I asked him to meet us at the airport to say goodbye and he agreed. I wasn’t going to leave London without closure.

           “When does your flight leave again?” Niall asked.

           “Around 12:30,” I sighed, that was only two hours away. A car had come to pick us up but the boys insisted on seeing us off at the airport, not to our surprise. The car ride had been silent and full of tension. I still hadn’t talked to Louis much since I overheard him and Liam talking. His comment had struck me at a low point and it hurt. I knew I could forgive him as well but I couldn’t forget what he said.

           “Wait so he actually said that?” Lissy asked when I told her earlier that day once i had called Harry.

           “Yeah, he regretted kissing me,” I sighed putting more clothes into my suitcase. The guys still hadn’t come back and wouldn’t for another hour.

           “Wow, earlier it looked like he would have done anything just to kiss you,” She said in her no-nonsense tone.

           “Wait what?” I stopped folding and looked up at her.

           “Yeah, you didn’t see the looks he gave you while you were dating, um,”

           “Harry,” I finished for her. “It’s ok I worked thing out with him. And besides Lou is just a friend, neither of us wants anything more. He practically said that saying he regretted being with me. Am I really that horrible of a person that he’d regret being with me?”

           “No honey, he’s just probably confused.”

           “Whatever, after today I don’t really want to see them again, it’d be too painful,”

           “You don’t mean that,” she looked concerned.

           “Yeah I do, they’ll probably move on, like I said, to another hot blonde and forget all about me.”

           “No, they won’t,” I just shrugged and went back to my packing. She sighed, knowing my mind was set, and did the same.

           “Earth to Maggie,” someone shouted in my ear and I snapped out of my memory.

           “What Lou,” I was irritated and my tone showed it.

           “Sorry,” he slumped back. I had hurt his feelings but I didn’t really care. “We just asked who you were going to miss the most,”

           “Oh, um, I don’t know, I love you all so much I can’t choose,” he looked depressed by my choice, but it was true. How could they possibly expect me to choose between 5 of my best friends? Yes 5, I already explained this to you jeesh.

           “Well I know who I'm going to miss the most,” Lissy said with a glint of humor in her eyes.

           “Yeah, and who is that,” Liam teased back.

           “Paul,” she said with a smug look and everyone but Liam broke out laughing. If they had asked me what thing I was going to miss most about them it would be laughing all the time.

           “Thanks love,” Paul said from the front seat. That guy was like a ninja, I never knew where he would be. The car dropped us off around the back of the airport and we got our luggage out. Paul hugged us both goodbye, telling us that he would wait until we took off but he needed to keep a radius on the boys.

           “Bye Paul,” We both waved as he walked away. I wiped my eyes realizing I was crying and walked into the cold building.

           “Brendon what gate are we at?” He had also been silent the entire ride, probably texting Damien. He would have come with us but had the night shift and couldn’t leave.

           “Um 248C, I think,” he said checking his boarding pass. I nodded and started walking in the direction the signs pointed. We decided not to go through security until we absolutely had to because they boys couldn’t come in with us unless buying tickets. They offered of course but we didn’t want to make them do that. I was trying to eat some of Niall’s fries when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

           “Harry,” I yelled and hugged him. He hugged me back tightly until someone behind us cleared their throat.

           “I'm going to miss you so much,” he said holding me at arm’s length. I nodded, holding back my tears.

           “Maggie, are you alright,” Louis put his hand on my shoulder. Harry stared at it but I just shrugged it off.

           “What are you doing here mate?” Niall asked still eating.

           “Maggie asked me to come,” he stated calmly and everyone but Lissy looked surprised. I hugged him again swiftly.

           “I'm so sorry,” I muttered and he pulled away.

           “Why? I made you go through hell, I should be the one apologizing.” He pulled me into a separate corner. The boys looked like they wanted to follow but I held my hand up telling them not to.

           “Harry?” I asked before he kissed me. It wasn’t rough but it was forceful. I pulled back and held my fingers to my lips.

           “Can you please give me a second chance?” he asked with hope in his eyes. I looked from his brown curly hair that was covered in a beanie, to his all-seeing green eyes, down to his TK shoes and back up. I tried to see if I could give him a second chance but I just couldn’t trust him with my heart again.

           “Harry,” I sighed and he shook his head.

           “No Maggs, its ok, I know I betrayed your trust, I'm sorry, but please, please I love you,” there were those words again.

           “Harry, you don’t, please don’t say that!” I pleaded. I knew I was going to start crying but I didn’t want him to see it.

           “But I do Maggie, please,” he leaned in and kissed me again. “Please,” he kissed me again. I turned around with my back to him.

           “I sorry Harry, I love you too, I just can’t,” and with that I walked back to the guys. I expected Harry to go away but he followed me back.

           “We should probably go,” I muttered to Brendon who nodded. I walked over to Niall and he wrapped me up in a giant hug. I loved his hugs the most because it was like getting attacked by a giant teddy bear. He released me and I looked up at his big blue eyes.

           “Take care Maggs,” he said pulling something from his pocket. It was an iPhone case, with smiling French fries on the back with something scrawled in black sharpie.

           To my favorite chip, don’t forget me Maggie. Niall

           I hugged him tighter and put the case on my phone. He smiled and walked towards Brendon to give him one of those guy hugs. Where they like grip hands and pat each other’s back. I laughed and sniffed away some tears. Next was Zayn. I walked straight up to him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

           “Maggie, don’t leave,” he whispered into my hair. I looked up to his deep brown eyes puzzled, he had never sounded so vulnerable to me. I reached up on my toes and kissed his cheek.

           “I am going to miss you the most,” I admitted. “Promise the next time you’re in the big apple you’ll come to visit.” I didn’t expect him until winter, when he toured there.

           “I will, and Maggie,” I looked up. “Things will resolve themselves don’t worry,” he wiped away one of my tears. I nodded and stepped away. “Here,” he handed me a little white bear with its arms outstretched.

           “Wow thanks Zayn,” I hugged it to me and it smelled like Gucci, smelled like him.

           “I remember how you told me you had to leave yours at home, so it’s a little reminder of here, the good times.” I couldn’t believe he remembered that. I hugged him again and walked to Liam. He was still holding Lissy’s hand and I didn’t want to interrupt them. I started to walk past him when he grabbed me around the waist.

           “Don’t think you’re going without saying goodbye,” he said them pulled me in for a hug with both arms. I looked over his shoulder at Lissy who was hugging Niall but still watching Liam.

           “Why didn’t you ask her out?” I asked him finally.

           “I did,” he smiled and blushed.

           “You did!” I squealed, “When?”

           “About a week ago,” I looked up at him surprised.

           “But I dint think you two were… she said that… what?”

           “We were hiding it from the paps; I didn’t want her to be ridiculed for dating me.” I hugged him quickly again and he pulled out a little box. What was with these boys and presents? “Judging from your expression you’ve already gotten your gifts. Open mine when you get home,” I nodded and stepped back.

           “Thanks for being such a great friend Liam,” I fingered my present and slipped it into my carryon bag. I sucked in a breath knowing I would have to face Louis sooner or later so I decided sooner would be better. I walked toward where he and Harry were talking, I was about to open my mouth when Harry grabbed my wrist.

           “I wanted to give you this that night, but because of, um, certain events I couldn’t. I still want you to have it,” he handed me a small silver chain with an infinity sign at the bottom. “It’s white gold, I thought you’d like it, please remember me Maggie, I won’t give up on you.” he blushed and walked away. I slipped the necklace into my purse pocket and looked at Louis.

           “Maggie,” he said running towards me. His arms griped me tightly and spun me around in the air. I lost myself for a moment and wrapped my own arms around his neck.

           “Louis,” I might as well tell him now.

           “Shhh, I want to tell you something first.”

           “Ok what?” I was hoping I wouldn’t lose my courage to tell him.

           “I wanted to say that I'm going to miss you. I, um, I really like you.”

           “I know Louis,” why was he drawing this out?

           “God, Maggie I'm trying to say that I really like you. No, I love you,” his eyes looked intent.

           “I do to Louis, but,” he trapped my lips with his. “No,” I said pushing him away.

           “What,”

           “You don’t have to pretend anymore, I heard you and Liam, I'm not just some charity case. If you don’t want to be around me you don’t have to force yourself to. The kiss, the first one, I was sad and you were there and, I'm sorry, I regret it too.” I was sobbing by the end and stepped out of his reach.

           “But Maggie, I don’t,” he looked shocked.

           “Don’t kid yourself,”

           “Maggie, I'm not,”

           “Goodbye Louis,” I walked thought the security line without a second glace back.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

554K 15.6K 27
You are in high school and you have a great life you are the head of the cheerleading team and dating the head of the football team player your paren...
565K 34.6K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
328K 8.9K 31
Yn is an 24 Year old Singer , Married to august alsina. No kids , They have been going at it before the fame came to them.. August wants kids but Yn...
Love wins Af

Fan Fiktion

3.3K 197 32
This is a story revolving around my favourite all american ship (Spencer and Olivia) p.s. - this is my first time writing, so sorry if it takes a w...