Prove Me Wrong [TAGLISH]

By bedazzler

Isabella Stephens - someone whom everybody gawks at in disbelief. - How could such beauty exist in... More

Chapter 1 [Where It All Started]
Chapter 2 [Wrong Room]
Chapter 3 [Ooopsy!]
Chapter 4 [Meet The Girls]
Chapter 5 [I'm Bloody Screwed]
Chapter 6 [Saved?]
Chapter 7 [Please]
Chapter 8 [We Need A Party]
Chapter 9 [Making Her Boyfriend Jealous]
Chapter 10 [Stupid Tutorial Idea]
Chapter 11 [Tempted]
Chapter 12 [Butterflies In My Stomach]
Chapter 13 [Can't Keep My Eyes Off Of Your Lips]
Chapter 14 [No Visa, No Entry]
Chapter 15 [Run]
Chapter 16 [Heart Attack]
Chapter 17 [Just For Tonight]
Chapter 18 [Charade]
Chapter 19 [Gulat at Galit]
Chapter 20 [Fall In Line]
Chapter 21 [Dumbstruck]
Chapter 22 [Motorbike]
Chapter 23 [Wake Up!]
Chapter 24 [That Party]
Chapter 25 [Veritas]
Chapter 26 [Prove Me Wrong]
Chapter 29 [Trixie and Brigham]
Chapter 30 [Insecurities]
Chapter 31 [One Week of Misery]
Chapter 32 [The Devil]
Chapter 33 [You, Not Her]

Chapter 28 [Finally]

361 14 22
By bedazzler

AT: Ang last chapter, due to adult scenes daw po, kailangan niyong mag-fan para basahin... pasensiya na... ayoko din yung sa mga tipong namimilit magpa-fan kasi ginawang private yung chapter o story... wattpad po yung nag-decide. Para sa akin, kung mag-fa-fan, gusto ko kusa... walang pilitan...

Huhu naging Rated R din ang whole story dahil sa last chapter at hindi na pwedeng ibalik sa PG13..:( blame niyo si Izzy at ang kapilyahan niya! haha

Anyways, enjoy reading!:)

__________________________

Chapter 28

Trixie

"Shit." She muttered at napahinto ng lakad then squinted her eyes to see clearly.

"What the..." Bumangga ng marahan sa kanya si Brigham sa likod dahil sa pagtigil niya and he quickly steadied her by holding her shoulders. His touch... Shit. She put her guard up at pasimpleng tinanggal ang kamay nito by shrugging her shoulders.

"Please tell me what I'm seeing is right." Bulong niya dito. She can feel her blood pumping with excitement and happiness.

Tumabi ito sa kanya, looked at her and followed her gaze.

She waited for a reaction. None came. Sumulyap siya dito and the only telling sign is the narrowing of his eyes.

"Don't you ever screw this up Brigham. Dahil kung hindi ako nagkakamali, that's my best friend and my brother on the rooftop. Don't you dare." Banta niya dito.

"Trix..." He sounds cautious. Nilingon niya ulit ito and saw his torn expression.

"No. I love both of them and you wouldn't dare destroy what's blossoming between them." She silently plead. She doesn't usually seriously plead pero for her Kuya and best friend she would. Kahit na ba kay Brigham.

"Please Trix..." Inabot nito ang kamay niya at humarap sa kanya. "I can't." Bulong nito.

Her heart drops. She plastered a strong face at kinuha niya ang mga kamay niya and faced his pained fine-looking face.

"Then I can't either, Mr. Simour Brigham Hallwick." She spat at kitang-kita niya ang pagkagulat nito sa pagkaka-alam niya sa buong pangalan nito. "Yeah. A bloody stupid move to use a true name which can be found in my grandfather's system information where the password is so easy to guess. Now if you'll excuse me Mr. Hallwick." She turned her back trying to rein her rising temper.

Izzy

He hissed. With anger she didn't know possible from him kahit na ba away sila ng away. He looks dark.

Geez, guilty much? Para tinanong lang kung gay.Yes or no, okay na. She smiled warily but challenged him with a stubborn rising of her chin.

Nakita niya kung paano ito nilamon ng galit nito. He swallowed and his eyes became hooded with anger. It was like an angel being taken over by the devil. And damn it he looks fucking hot again. He looks dangerously delicious. With his nerdy overbearing stubborn and arrogant Deiderick attitude, parang bigla siyang nauhaw at ito lang ang makapagpapawala ng thirst niya.

And it's like it's the other way around now. He's becoming a little bit sizzling hot to handle na... too hard to ignore na rin. At kahit naiinis siyang aminin sa sarili, she's in awe. Creepily too stupid sounding. Shit.

Oh, her body reacting to the way he looks is totally not helping her right now.

She quietly composed herself. She cocked her head and raised her brows na para bang tinatanong niya ulit kung bading ba talaga ito but she's shuddering inside.

Ooopsy. Wrong move. He snapped. He quickly pinned her roughly at narinig niya ang pagkalabog nila sa bubong rather than feeling it dahil it's a delight feeling his newly discovered hot body.

Her breathing hitched then she chuckled, easing the tension of her body. She doesn't need to be too obvious. Okay nang ang sarili niya lang ang may alam ng frustration niya. No need to shout it at him that he's turning her on. And what is he up to anyway?

Siguro dahil sa inis nito sa kawalan niya ng takot, pumatong ito totally sa kanya putting her legs between his.

"Ohhh. This is hot. But still... gays can do this." She smirked, not daunted at all but she saw something in his eyes.

His glare could have set a fire.

And now she knows what he saw in his eyes. Pride that needs to be soothed. At alam niya kung ano ang nasa isip nito para patunayan nitong hindi ito bading.

Fuck to the you...

Deiderick Stevens is going to kiss Izzy Stephens.

~~

Looking into each other's eyes and it was like they are having a silent conversation. For the first time she succumbed without restraint. And for the first time too, she was not the one in control. Yet she anticipated it. Never had she anticipated not being in control. This is suicide. Yet here she is. Slightly nodding her consent to his silent question to prove himself.

Kailangan ba talaga nitong magtanong through arching his brows while leaning closer by the second? It became a little awkward for her. No one asked for permission to kiss her before.

"Can I?" He asked huskily.

Bloody hell... I'm gonna die. Fucking gentleman all the way. Hindi pa nakuntento sa silent questioning!

Umiwas siya ng tingin at tumango ulit. A second later, she felt his soft hands sa cheecks niya forcing her subtly to look directly into his determined eyes that is reflecting her need.

"Will you let me?" His turned raspy voice tingles her insides.

She gasped. God just fucking kiss me already! She wanted to shout. She nodded again instead.

"Thanks." He whispered.

This is too much anticipation. Parang hindi niya na yata kaya. Sanay siya ng ina-attack agad ng halik.

Truly, the butterflies every time muntik na silang maghalikan are back. Full force. Ala The Avengers ang dating. Or maybe mga kasing laki ni Hulk na may pakpak ang butterfly sa tiyan niya. (That would make him disturbingly look like a monster caterpillar with wings.)

God, she wants to be distracted badly dahil halos mabibingi na siya sa reaksyon ng sutil niyang puso. Highblood ang aabutin niya nito kung hindi titigil sa pagiging OA ang heart niya.

It was insanity but that silent moment before a kiss, she surrendered herself completely. She was not the Bitchy Izzy or the Easy Izzy everyone knows. Not the manipulative, flirt, tease and mean witch. She was Deiderick's.

He leaned forward to catch her lips crossing the awful distance that separated them.

Finally!

~~

She expected assault. What she received was a caress.

His kiss set her body ablaze. And lust has nothing to do with it.

His lip's unsure but determined caress - sending shivers rippling through her entire body. She hates being cliché like in the boring romantic novels but this is a first. Not her first kiss pero a first that she felt like this with a kiss. It feels unusually new.

I wonder if he feels this alien thing too...

Of course! He's never kissed before!

I know, I know! Pero itong something... like-

Sparks?

What the fuck?

Shit, I'm talking to myself.

He groaned, totally getting her back from her self-conversation. She closed her eyes to enjoy the sweet torment. She can feel all the butterflies justified. Kaya pala... That's why she felt deprived all along nang hindi matuluy-tuloy ang halik nila. Dahil this is one hell of an overwhelming son of a bitch kiss. And it was not awkward at all! Surpising since this involves the virgin-all-the-way nerd.

He brushed his lips again almost experimentally. Ahhh... Playing lips to lips. Almost sinfully innocent. Hanggang sa halik, Deiderick style pa rin. Holy yet hot. He tilted his head to have better access and his hard body brushed her sensitive one. She gasped. He paused pero ng hinila niya ang batok nito palapit ulit sa kanya, they both devoured each other. Tasting. Giving and taking. Moving with a synchronize ancient rhythm.

Is he sure he hasn't done this before? Kung makahalik, parang pro! And she felt like the virgin-all-the-way now. She can feel his heartbeat dahil he lowered himself completely to her. Chest to chest gaya noong natumba siya at nadaganan siya nito. Ang kaibahan lang, hubad siya noon. Ewan niya ngayon if that was for him to feel better or he likes being close to her but it sure feels so good. It was intimate. And she doesn't do intimate. She's more of a lust girl. She can feel a little panic rise pero when he moves his fingers sa hips niya, massaging and circling a little, she forgot her panic. It has a "forgetting everything" effect.

He groaned sending some message to her body. Slowly, her hands traveled from his back to his hair. It's soft. Nang nasagi ng kamay niya ang glasses nito, nahulog sa mukha niya which made her involuntarily cringe. He boyishly grinned at her that had her heart do a 360 degrees double flip. Crap, he's gorgeous and adorable. He looks like a normal playful teenage boy. Isinuot nito ang salamin nito sa kanya ang tapped her nose again for the third time this night and then crashed his lips to hers again. The shock of seeing him grinning without his spectacles, medyo makalat pa ang buhok nito and his tingling lips across hers is just too much to handle. She can't explain it but she feels foreign again.

Ever felt astounded from a voltage? Yung parang humalik sa outlet ng kuryente at tumayo ang lahat ng balahibo mo sa katawan pati na rin buhok? Kiss Deiderick Stevens.

~~

Nang hindi niya na matiis ang wholesomeness ng halik, her tongue darted sweetly into his mouth. He jumped five feet in the air. He looks beyond astounded kaya she rolled her eyes pero pinigilan ang tawa.

"Lesson number one, huwag na huwag mong bibitinin ang isang babae." Then she grabbed his shirt and introduced him to French kissing. He was hesitant as always. Pero kung naging in control siya for a moment nung tinuturuan niya ito, hindi na siya nito binigyan ng tiyansa ulit.

Nakita niyo yung sa movies na pagulong-gulong habang naghahalikan? Ganoon ang nangyayari ngayon. Both wanting to be on top. Both wanting to be the boss.

"Stop!" He hissed and used his force para mapigilan siyang magpilit na pumatong dito.

What now? Did she do something wrong? Stubborn as always, she defied him. Iginalaw niya ang baywang para ma-out of balance ito.

"Kung gusto mong mahulog sa damuhan three stories below, go on. But I won't join you." Galit nitong sabi sabay turo sa tabi ng ulo niya.

O-ow... They're near the edge of the gutter ng bubong. She bit her lip and looked up at him and giggled. He is so bipolar! She maneuvered her body para mapatungan niya ito pero papunta na sa safe part ng rooftop. He grunted in the process.

"I hate cheerleaders." He murmured while looking at her hungrily. Whoa! Tama ba ang nakikita niya? Yep! Definitely hungrily.

She giggled then grinned. Ngayon niya lang makikita sa ganitong ayos ang genius na Deiderick Stevens at susulitin niya na. "Oh, you'll learn to love my skill. Trust me. They all do." She winked.

For a moment his eyes darkened na para bang hindi nito nagustuhan ang sinabi niya but he replied. "So ngayon, are you just gonna sit on my pants or teach me to love your other skills?" He asked impatiently.

Napanganga siya. Shit. She never thought bossy nerd could be such a turn on when he's ordering her.

"You're one hell of a fast learner." Ngisi niya dito nang nakapatong na siya ng mabuti dito.

"Why doesn't that surprise me, brat?" He said lazily and raised his brows.

"No, from now on, I'm the nerd, you're the brat. Remember?" Sabi niya sabay tapik sa spectacles nito sa mata niya.

"Fine, now finish what we started." Bossy as ever.

Ohhh... Asan ang paypay? She definitely needs one right now. The nerd is turning into a hottie in front of her eyes. "Anong nangyari sa 'you won't let me kiss you coz you are not stupid enough?'" Kantyaw niya dito.

He quickly and sleekly rolled to pin her down and smirked at her. Now they changed position. He's the one who's hovering down at her now and she just wants to eat his lips. "I can sometimes play stupid for my benefit. However, your chance to kiss me is up." He said and then eagerly settled his mouth over hers.

Oh God. Her brain short-circuited. Bloody good kisser of a nerd. She's certainly going to have an amnesia after this make-out session. She answered his lips and tongue with equal enthusiasm.

Oh, and before she forgets, the answer is nope. Nuh-uh.

He's definitely NOT gay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT: I enjoyed writing this chapie and super effort ko nito... haha imagine ng imagine kung ano ang talagang feeling pag hahalikan si Deiderick natin. :) Bwahaha

Oh, ano say niyo? justified ba lahat ng pagkabitin nila? sana naman oo!:) salamat po sa mga nagbabasa at nagco-comment at vote! i lurb you allll!

Oh, and please tell me if you loved it or not..(looking at you with puppy eyes)

Continue Reading