๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ โ•‘Izuku โœ˜ Reader

By Hazzelnutz

Izuku struggles everyday with keeping his hopes and dreams, leaving him to feel unworthy. The constant bullyi... More

Proluge - Izuku's Origin
Proluge - Y/n's Origin
1. | The beginning
2. | Blank page
3. | His eyes
4. | Childhood friends
5. | Detachment
6. | Stand up
7. | Petals are falling
8. | Feelings are fatal
9. | Caring
10. | Toxic thoughts
11. | Safe somewhere
12. | Everyone's hurting
13. | You are losing this game
14. | The edge is closer
15. | Find somebody
16. | Silent
17. | Nothing can change
18. | They never saved you
19. | Shattered
20. | Love gone wrong
21. | Unbearable
22. | Brick of time
23. | Only words bleed
24. | Still here
25. | Unfinished
26. | Time off
27. | Sooner or later
28. | Blood dripping
29. | Worst fear
30. | Demons
31. | Hero
33. | Cautious
34. | Affection
35. | Long lived
36. | Remember me
37. | Star guide
38. | Challenges
39. | Drowning
40. | Find me
41. | Beautiful mind
42. | Fragile minds
43. | Joyful pain
44. | It's not over
45. | Endure
46. | Real or not?
47. | 2 AM
48. | The fall pt/1
49. | The fall pt/2
50. | Caged
51. | The stars
52. | There will come a time

32. | Come home

3.2K 168 115
By Hazzelnutz

What happened next was a full blown out ruckus, all Y/n saw was Izuku's bloody wrists and teary eyes to know that something had happened and that he so desperately clung onto Bakugou for protection. Then she saw Rose, next to the wall, covered in blood and she knew that Bakugou was the one who did this. He protected Izuku, from Rose.

Before anyone could've said a single word, she jolts forward with enough force to push the guard away and grab Roses throat. Making her cling onto her life.

"You damn bitch, what the hell did you do?!" She tightens her fingers around the woman's throat. Y/n's eyes were turned into a darker shade, she had enough of all the fricken obstacles. Enough of the world giving Izuku punishment.

Strong arms pulled her weight back as she fought and tried to break free, but to no use. Having both Shouto and Bakugou restraining you, well that is a fight you lose.

"L/n, calm the fuck down. If you hurt her more, you will get in trouble with the law" Bakugou says as he holds her hands behind her back, giving Shouto a chance to move in front of her. "I don't give a fuck!" She screams back at him.

"Y/n, hey look at me" Shouto gently places his hands on her cheek, making her follow his gaze. Seeing his mismatched hues, always seemed to calm her down. Eventually, the female calms down and Bakugou let's go of her. They start hearing police sirens in the background. Her veins freeze, what had actually happened? Did Rose hurt Izuku? What is Bakugou doing here?

All those questions are put on hold when she sees Izuku, she runs towards him and holds him tight. Running her hands through his hair lovingly. "Hey, It's okay...It's alright, I'm not leaving your side ever again" She murmurs softly, hearing his silent whimpers.

How could all of this happen? The minute she walked out and left him again...just like last time, he gets hurt.

'Y/n you fucking idiot! Why the hell did you make the same mistake again?!' She practically scolds herself, also feeling her own tears form.

Yet, Izuku doesn't say anything, he just cries. And she can only hold him. Todoroki makes it towards them and pats her back, she looks up at him. "We need to check those bandages, Midoriya you seem to bleed a lot" His eyes narrow slowly.

Izuku nods and tries to hold back his own tears. He's had enough of crying every day. Enough of the world giving him so much shit. He wants to be happy, he wants to try to find a will to live, yet this happens. Taking him back hundreds of steps.

All of them with conflicting emotions, leave the room in silence and let the incoming police handle Rose. She deserves to rot in jail, yet Y/n is to hear what actually happened. Maybe it's best to wait. At least, that is what Izuku thinks. Not knowing that Bakugou had other plans.

With Shouto and Y/n walking in front, they don't really know where they're going, just walking until they find a doctor.
Izuku carefully pulls Bakugou's shirt to make the attention avert to himself.

"Kacchan...please don't tell her...not yet," Izuku asks with a shaky whisper, however, the blond simply shakes his head and pulls the green haired closer to him. Placing an arm over his shoulder. Izuku's left with confusion and slight embarrassment to be so close to his former childhood friend and bully. To hell with his dreams of this moment ever happening between them.
Just the beginning of this year, Bakugou despised Izuku. Or at least, that's what he thought.

The smaller male can only seek nice comfort, walking up until a random doctor came rushing towards them. He takes Izuku to examination and put on fresh bandages. While the others wait outside the room.
What Y/n doesn't expect, was that her father and mother come rushing down the hall. Looking like they were going to kill someone, well mostly her mother had that feature. Her father looks dead worried and angry.

"Y/n honey! The police called us" She hugs her daughter close, quickly giving Shouto a hug as well. "Are you two okay?"

"We're fine" The girl responds, before her father pulls her close. "Did you hear what happened?"

At this, she quirks an eyebrow. "Rose?"

"Oh that vile woman! I'm gonna make sure she gets put where she belongs!" M/n clenches her fist. After all, she is one of the best lawyers in Tokyo.

"Rose tried to rape Deku" A voice makes her turn around fully, eyes expanding with fear. She tries to make the words make sense in her mind, but it just won't register. No monster would do that...it can't be true.

Both Y/n and Shouto fall quiet, barely breathing. Her father places a hand on her shoulder.

"We'll get him out of here, he's coming home with us" He gives her a dry smile. As long as he is a hero, he has to smile. No matter how bad the situation gets, a hero should smile.
Izuku used to tell himself those words.

'Why why why?—why can't the world let him be happy?'

The young girl grabs ahold of her hair. Her father tries to talk to her, but she pushes him away. She can't deal with people right now, she needs space. Away from all of it, it's too much to bear.

Run

Run

Stop.

She doesn't know where she has gone to, but it doesn't matter. Just away from people. Before Y/n knows it, her feet had taken her up a long staircase and out to the open. The good old rooftop.

Air.

She needs to breathe, but her throat feels tight. Like something she ate is stuck and it won't go away. Nothing won't go away. It's always the same cycle. Is she going mad? Maybe. But who is actually sane these days?

Y/n starts screaming at the world and the gods that were supposed to take care of Izuku.

"Why are you letting this happen?!" She looks up to the sky, anger fueling her body.

"Hasn't he had enough!! Do you want him to take his own life because all you do is give him shitty treatment!?"

At this point, she is only throwing out insults and her own frustration on the whole situation. She doesn't know what to do. She has done everything, but something always fucks it up.

When Izuku said he wanted to be happy? But this is what the world has to offer him?
No wonder he tried to leave this hell hole. Y/n understands it now, more than ever. It doesn't make it right, but she gets it.
Life sucks. Life is hard. You have to struggle. Someone more than others. And she realizes that she was part of the % that didn't have to struggle. She had it easy compared to him.

The girl gets it now.

You can't just change someone in a split second.

This world, filled with great magic and powers.
Yet, still is not a fairytale.

<•>

Izuku stares at the ceiling, white and bland. His wrist neatly wrapped in bandages to hide the ugly truth. It always seems to be that way in life. Everyone just lies, lies to get through the day. But the thing with lies is that they catch up to you. You can't escape.

No matter how hard he tried, the pain won't go away. All his past emotions rushing to him like a hurricane.

'You can't do this, can you?'

'You can't make it stop?'

'You're sick, aren't you?'

Izuku's teeth grit as painful hurl waves through him. His mind is replaying all of those days he was bullied and then comes something he surely had forgotten with time. Unconsciously, he starts thinking about all those times he visited the rooftop, wanting to take his life. Where did all those feelings go? They can't just disappear? No...they're still right here.

'Everyone ignores me, everything's stolen from me'

'I don't fit in with anyone here'

For the very first time, he found someone with the same pain. The boy with the yellow cardigan. He never left.

'I came here, hoping to erase the bruises that kept increasing'

'Every time that I come home'

Home? Where exactly is that? Izuku runs his fingers through his unkempt curly hair. He doesn't know why these memories start floating around now, but all he knows is that he can't be happy. He can never be truly happy.

"Y-You're never going to...It's never going to change" The boy mutters to himself. It's hard to constantly think about these things, but what else can he do?

Izuku thinks about his mother. She must be completely broken. He broke her. He is ruining everything. The cycle won't stop. "She will never be okay" Izuku can feel the strain on his heart.

"This place will never accept me, why does it feel like you are calling me home?" The teen moves out of the bed and walks towards the window. "Huh!? Do you want me to come home?" With tears washing down his cheeks, he looks up at the sky. "You don't want me to stay, you want me to leave" Izuku's hands turn into fists, heart aching with each word.

"Tell me then!" He yells, "Say something! Tell me what to do!!"

"If you want me to come h-home....please just kill me, d-don't make me do it" He pleads, eyes narrowing with sorrow.

Why? Why is that every time he closes his eyes, he can hear someones laughing voice?

Is someone waiting? He won't know.

Izuku figure falls down to the floor, he can't breathe properly. Life is pulling him down, deeper than ever before. "....No matter how much I fight, you'd still want me to go home, won't you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
33.9K 2.3K 69
[Please spare your eyes the agony of reading this abomination of a story. I wrote this forever ago and had no idea what I was doing.] Empty. Shoto To...
15.5K 400 11
Izuku's life is a living hell - no wait... even hell is not that bad - He became a shut in because of all the abuse of his mother and the traumatic b...
38.4K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...