U.A Academy Romance (IzuOcha...

By daebinnie

Midoriya Izuku, the smartest student in U.A Academy and the top successor among the class, has no experience... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 15

9.1K 210 220
By daebinnie

Chapter 15 - The Unexpected Wilderness Camp

Today was the day. The first of day of Izuku's class' Field Trip. More like Wilderness Camping. Since, the whole trip is all about survival skills. Izuku looked rather nervous. Not just because of his lack of physical strength that is granted for the trip, but the fact that his partner for the whole 2 days was the girl that he didn't want to be with.

Izuku would always look at Bakugou to make sure that he doesn't look too irritated but who could blame him? Bakugou is always like that. He always ensure that the distance between him and Ochako wasn't too close.

In the bus ride, luckily, each bus were separated for boys and girls. So Izuku and Todoroki sat together while Ochako was sitting next to Tsuyu. After that, they have reached their respective venue.

Everyone gathered in the place. They were infront of a big building and next to it was a forest.

"Listen up, everybody, first of all, go find your partner" Mr. Aizawa told to the two classes.

They all then went to their partners. Izuku started to sweat and looked for Ochako while Ochako did likewise. After that, catching her eyes, he went straight at her, avoiding the contact. Ochako noticed it. The awkwardness in Izuku. She started to frown in disappointment with that reaction. It feels like he wasn't happy to be with her anymore.

When they both stood next to each other, silence filled in between them. They both didn't say a word at all. That's when the awkwardness starts kicking in. Ochako tried her best to break it since the rest of the groups were already getting along. Why can't Ochako do that to him anymore? It really does bug her a lot.

Mrs. Joke then announced. "Alright, everyone, has everyone got their emergency bag with them?" 

All the students nodded in return. "Now, for our first activity, you will be given a piece of paper and there are things listed in there. So, it is your job with your partner to collect these stuffs. Easy, right? Oh! And this small axe for each group" She said as she showed the small axe.

"These materials are needed for tonight's activity" Mr. Aizawa added. "One important thing, you all have to keep in mind. There is a white rope tied around this forest. Do not past these ropes for it is set as a boundary, so off limits. It is for the sake of your safety because the area beyond that rope is dangerous, understand?"

After finishing the announcements and rules, Iida raised up his hands. "Sensei, what happens if we didn't manage to collect one of these items that is listed in this paper?"

"If you and your partner couldn't get all items then tonight's activity will cancelled for you two and your grades will be deducted" He answered to him.

Everyone started getting worried with the first activity. Izuku rested his chin with his finger. "This will be harder than I thought" He said to himself.

"Let's do our best, Deku-kun!" Said the girl next to him, showing him two of her fists infront of her and her sweet grin brightening.

Izuku flinched and started to blush. His eyes looked away and he smiled, awkwardly. "Y-Yeah"

Ochako's smile then faded away as she frowned again. His attitude is changing and she wasn't so happy to see it right now. She just hopes that this camp isn't going to be just an awkward one just because of Izuku not talking to her. But she knows she has to keep up that smile in her face no matter what.

"Oh, crap. I forgot my medication" Iida said to himself when he checked his bag.

"What medication?" Tsuyu asked him.

Iida just chuckled, nervously. "It's for medical purposes. I-" Before he could finish, someone tapped his back, cutting him off short.

There appeared the pink-haired girl, Hatsume, showing him a packet full of medicines. "Here, Iida-kun~"

Iida's face turned pale when he saw her. "H-How?" She then handed him the packet.

"I didn't see you pack it this morning at home, so I brought my emergency medication one for you" She explained which made Iida's spine shivered.

He checked inside the packet and all the medicines were right. The exact ones that he always brought everyday.

"T-Thanks?" He said, unsure.

This girl is insane!

She then gave him a sweet grin on her face before she left.

"You have a nice girlfriend, Iida"

"She's not my girlfriend!

"Everyone, you have 3 hours, return at once when it's time's up. Now, you may start" Mr. Aizawa said.

Everyone started going inside the forest while the others were still standing in the safe vicinity. Izuku and Ochako stayed there first as they read the paper.

"8 firewoods, 2 flint rocks, any scrap of metal and any living animal" Izuku read out.

"Living animal?" Ochako said in surprise.

"So, there are animals lurking in this forest?"

Ochako then went to the teacher as Izuku followed at the back. "Sensei, what do they mean by living animals?" 

Mr. Aizawa answered back. "We have set up only suitable living animals that you all can catch so don't worry about it"

Ochako sighed and nodded. "Let's go, Deku-kun"

Izuku looked back at her with a determined smile. "Yeah"

The two then ran inside the forest area. As they entered, they stopped their tracks, already witnessing all the students running around the place. Some were chopping wood as the others were near the lakeshores and river beds for the flints, some were looking for the scrap of metals and some were chasing after the chickens all over the place.

Izuku didn't know where to start. Ochako looked around, thinking what she should do. They both suddenly came acrossed Todoroki and Ibara.

"Midoriya!" Todoroki called.

"Todoroki" He called back.

"What did you get so far?" He asked. Izuku then chuckled a bit.

"We just started. How about you?"

Todoroki then sighed. "We managed to get flints. It was really hard to get those. So many people were unnecessarily getting more than what's been told. So maybe, it might be harder to find it than before since the easier ones are all taken"

"Really?!" Ochako said. "We have to go!"

"Alright. Thanks, Todoroki!" Izuku waved at him as they both made their separate ways.

"Good luck!" Todoroki said as he departed.

"I'll go start chopping for the firewoods" Izuku told Ochako. "Is it alright if you could get the flints?"

Ochako smiled and nodded at him. "No problem!"

The two then went to their own tasks. Izuku took out the small axe as he took out down his emergency bag. He then started chopping the small trees. After chopping one down, he then started chopping it into smaller pieces into the actual firewood shape.

The others near him were doing the same, all boys. No wonder why each group needs at least one male. This job isn't suitable for just any regular girl.

Izuku's whole body was already being covered by sweat. After 40 minutes of chopping, he finally finished his task. He then opened his bag and took out the big cloth inside for carrying the firewoods. After wrapping all 8 of them, he then carried the cloth with the firewoods as he made his way to find Ochako.

He then went to the lakeshore and saw the students still trying hard to find the flints. This must be a very difficult task. He hoped Ochako was alright. But then, he noticed that he couldn't find Ochako anywhere. He searched everywhere, from left to right, no sign of her.

"Uraraka-san?" He said to himself with his whole body full of worries.

He then saw Kaminari about to walk past by him. "Kaminari!" Izuku called out to him.

"Oh. Midoriya!" Kaminari waved at the boy, with Hagakure at the back.

"Have you seen Uraraka-san?" He asked.

Kaminari raised his eyebrows, surprised. "I think so. She was here a few minutes ago"

"Where is she?"

"I-I'm not sure" He answered.

Hagakure then entered the conversation. "She went there" She pointed somewhere at the end of the lakeshore.

"There?" He said in reassurance then came with Hagakure nodding. "Alright. Thanks"

He then started running towards the direction and left the two. It was past 4. "one hour and fifty minutes left" The green-haired boy said to himself when he checked his watch. "Uraraka-san, where are you?"

He ran everywhere to find her. His body beginning to reach it's panic level. It felt like it has reached the limit already. His mind thinking negative thoughts of what happened to her. He isn't so much of an optimistic type unlike Ochako but he really hoped she's okay.

It has been 20 minutes of searching and Izuku still couldn't find Ochako. He then went farther and farther, deep in the woods, since Ochako was not seen in the common area. He then saw the white rope from afar. He started to walk towards it.

And there, appeared Ochako's back, acrossed the barrier.

"Uraraka-san!" Izuku called out in panic.

Ochako flinched and turned around. "Deku-kun!" She smiled at him, showing him a pile of flints in her hands. "It appears that there are more in this area!"

Izuku furrowed his eyebrows, completely worried. "But don't cross this rope! Come back here! It's not safe!" His eyes following what's ahead of Ochako was a steep ground where it almost looked like a cliff.

"It's okay! I'm coming!" She then started packing the flints in the cloth as she stood up. But then one of her legs slipped and she lost balance.

"AH!" She screamed as she felt her back falling towards the cliff.

"Uraraka-san!" Izuku called out, running towards her, jumping over the rope.

She then grabbed ahold of the steep ground. "Ouch..." She whined in pain.

Izuku reached her and grabbed her hand. "Hold on!" Ochako tried her best to not let go of his grip.

Unfortunately, it was too difficult for Izuku to carry her back up with all the firewoods he's still holding onto in his other arm that it caused both of them to fall down.

The two started rolling down the hard steep ground. Izuku swiftly hugged Ochako safely as they rolled down. They both then landed harshly on land.

Ochako removed herself from Izuku's embrace. She sat up and saw the scratches all over her body. Both of them were injured but Izuku had more damage. Instead of scratches, there appeared a big cut on his right arm. When Ochako saw it, she gasped in shock, covering her mouth.

Izuku lied down on the ground, looking completely worn out and in pain. "I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean this to happen"

She then hold onto his hand. "I-It's fine. W-We need to get help, now" He told weakly, shutting his eyes.

Ochako nodded and started running. "I'll be right back" She said before departing.

After a few minutes of running around, looking for a way out, she had no luck. There wasn't a place to go back up the steep ground. She then went back to the injured boy. "De-Deku.." She panted. "I can't find a way out"

Izuku then sat up, steadily. His arm feeling fractured as he groaned at the pain. "It's fine. Let's find shelter somewhere. It's getting dark"

Ochako then went to him and supported him on his other arm, placing it around the back of her neck. "I saw a cave nearby. Let's go there"

The two then started to walk there, slowly. Ochako following Izuku's pace to make sure she's not overdoing it. When they reached a small cave nearby, Ochako immediately placed Izuku near the wall inside and let him rested there.

As Izuku sat down, the brunette opened the bag in an instant, taking out the medication kit. She then took out the roller bandages and isopropyl alcohol. After that, she poured the alcohol into the cotton.

"What are you doing?" Izuku asked out of curiosity. 

Ochako then answered. "I'm gonna help you" She then felt her own gulp as she nervously said. "C-Could you take off.. your s-shirt?"

Izuku's eyes widened as he nodded, embarrassingly. He then removed his P.E shirt off as Ochako went close to dab the cotton into his deep wounds.

There were a lot of them on all over his body. Ochako's eyes started to sadden just by looking at them. "I'm sorry. This is all my fault"

Izuku didn't make any eye contact, looking away, since she was literally up close to him. "I-It's okay. Don't worry"

Ochako was still frowning while applying the alcohol. Izuku hesitatingly look at her face to see. Her eyes looking a bit upset. He saw the frustration in her because she caused this whole mess. Izuku didn't want her to think of that. He didn't want her to feel like she's the one to blame.

But just staring at her. He was off-guard to know how close he is to her right now. His focus is all on Ochako. Watching her, healing him infront of his face. The quiet atmosphere didn't seem awkward at all anymore. He was just staring at her cute round face. Her flushed chubby cheeks coming out.

Her eyes focused on the wounds making sure not to hurt him. Izuku has never felt more mesmerized like this.

He suddenly hissed at the abrupt pain when Ochako applied at the deepest cut on his arm. "I'm sorry! Did that hurt?"

Izuku then smiled, twitching his eyes as he felt the sting coming in. "Y-Yeah. A little bit"

Ochako started to blush crimson and looked down, shyly. That smile that Izuku did on his face sent her heart racing. "I-I'll be more careful.." She said softly as she dabbed the cotton back on his arm.

The green-haired boy squinted his eyes, trying his best to endure the pain. After Ochako was done, she then wrapped the roller bandage around his arm.

Both of their hearts were thumping loudly. The only noises they could hear was the birds and insects sounds in the forest and their breaths breathing heavily. Ochako could feel herself feeling hot and her whole body sweating and trembling. Same goes for Izuku.

"There" She then finished and backed away.

Both of them started to breathe normally. Ochako then sat next to him, making a small gap between them. Izuku shirtless next to her. She doesn't know why she's feeling so nervous right now and could feel her heart beating at extreme fast pace.

"I-It's dark now" She told him, looking outside. The night sky setting in.

Izuku nodded in response. "Yeah"

He then saw her shivered, covering herself with her hands. "Are you cold?" He asked. She then looked down, embarrassed. She nodded her head.

Izuku then said. "I-I think I dropped the firewoods when we fell down. Maybe we could use that to make fire"

She then brightened up. "Oh yeah! I'll go get it" She stood up and left.

"Be careful" Izuku told under his breath as he closed his eyes to rest.

Ochako ran all the way back to the place where they have landed. When she did, she saw all the firewood that had been dropped with them on the ground. She then took all of it and ran straight to the cave again.

When she entered, she told. "I got the firewood!"

The green-haired boy smiled, happily as he nodded. "Now, start up the fire with the flints we have"

The other girl smiled, dumbfounded. She looked around nervously. "I-I don't exactly know how to start a fire" She admitted.

"I-It's fine! I-I can do it" He told her but she halted him.

"Can you take a look at your condition? I mean, your arm is literally badly injured. So let me do it" She pouted her mouth, exposing her puffed cheeks again.

Izuku immediately looked away and felt a small blush planted on his cheeks. "S-Sure. I'll just tell you... what to do"

Ochako then grinned back at him. "Alright!" She then placed the firewood and flints infront of Izuku. "So, what should I do?"

"First, you arrange the firewood together" He told her.

She then placed the firewood together as told. "Done!"

"Okay, next, use the flints as you stroke it together as fast as you can, and use any dry leaf or something to catch it's spark so that fire will appear"

Ochako started to sweat. "That seems pretty hard" She then giggled as she took two of the flints.

She grabbed a dry leaf nearby as she stroked the flints together. The sparks appeared as she stroked and ignited the leaf with fire on top of the firewood. "I-I did it! Now what?!" She said with her eyes widened, feeling astonished with her accomplishment.

Izuku chuckled unconsciously with the sight. "Now, we just wait for it to spread in the firewood"

She then smiled brightly. Izuku couldn't stop smiling, just watching her, literally just blows him away all the time. It's like she can ignite him with happiness each day. Everything about her is just really special.

Everytime she smiles, he smiles. He just couldn't help it. Especially right now. He never seen her bubbly side in a very long time. He missed it so much. He missed her so much.

"Hey, do you think they're looking for us now?" She asked him as she sat next to him.

Izuku shook his head, snapped out of his sense and spoke. "I-I think so" He then checked his watch. " It's already time's up"

She sighed in frustration. "If only Mr. Aizawa didn't take our phones, we could've been saved by now"

He laughed softly. "I know right"

"We're gonna be in so much trouble if they knew we past the white ropes"

"I bet we'll never get to participate in the whole camping trip anymore" Izuku told.

Ochako then sighed. "I hope we will. We did spent a lot of money for this"

He then snorted. "It costed a lot. This will be a total waste"

Ochako laughed along with him.

She then gazed at him. She smiled softly. She missed talking to him. It's been too long since they had a proper and nice conversation like this. She could almost feel herself tearing up in the inside.

The firewood making crack noises and the flames just keeping them warm, gave them a soothing atmosphere.

It's been almost an hour since they stayed in there. Ochako felt the wind inside the cave as the cold breeze brushed against her skin, making her shivered. It's getting colder now and the fire was getting slightly smaller.

Ochako's breathe out, appearing a smoke from her chilly mouth. She felt her teeth chittering and her legs completely numb.

"U-Uraraka-san" Izuku called.

Ochako then looked over to him. "Yeah?"

Her eyes bulged and let out small sharp gasp when she saw him spreading his arms for her, looking down, embarrassed. "I-If it's too cold, I-I think I could warm you up for a while"

Ochako felt her cheeks burning with red colour as she started to tremble. "W-What are you saying? It's fine! You don't have to, you're still injured"

"It's fine" He said to her, still embarrassed with his sudden actions.

"It's really okay, Deku-kun. You should also warm up. I'll just stay near the fire" She smiled, nervously.

"But your body will not get warm enough because it's still exposed to the freezing wind. You'll catch a cold" He told her with a worried tone.

Ochako shook her head, with a pout with her brows furrowing. "It's fine. I'm not going to catch a cold"

She then turned away from him, crossing her arms. She closed her eyes, enduring the coldness in the cave. But then silence filled in the atmosphere with him not speaking at all.

Ochako felt a bit uneasy but when she was about turn around to face him, she felt two big, warm arms hugged her from the back. Her heart exploded from the touch as she jolted.

Izuku felt her flinched and he hesitatingly pulled her closer. He twitched his eye when he felt his arm stinging a bit.

"D-Deku-kun!" Ochako called in surprise. "I said it's fine!"

"I can't see you catch a cold" He told, with a stern tone.

Ochako kept blushing, squirming her mouth. She couldn't move an inch as she felt her body a bit stiff. Her mouth breathing uncontrollably. She felt her veins flowing blood at rapid speed.

Her awkwardness has faded and has turned into a calm one. His touch and embrace was so warm and soothing. She loved the contact that she's feeling as her cold skin soon turned normal.

Both of their heads were spinning and their cheeks blushing. The situation they're in was too much for them to handle. But they wish this wasn't a dream. If it was, they both will never wake up again.

"Deku-kun" She called him softly.

Izuku felt his heart popped when he heard that tone in her voice. "Y-Yeah?"

She then proceeded. "Your body is really warm"

He smiled, nervously as he placed her head gently on his chest and hugged her closer. "I-I'm glad" He told. "And you're really cold"

Ochako blushed even more when she felt him drawing her body closer to his. Silence then entered.

The green-haired boy, was worried that Ochako could feel his heart beating rapidly. Fortunately, she could, and it made her feel calm with the rhythm of his heartbeat. She felt safe in his arms.

"Deku-kun..." She called under her breath as she felt her eyes closed and slept in his embrace.

"Search everywhere!" Mr. Aizawa told everyone as they searched the vicinity.

Todoroki ran around with the others in the forest, searching for the missing pair, Izuku and Ochako. After 30 minutes had passed after time's up, the professional crew searched for all students but unfortunately, the two students were not found.

Kaminari called from afar. "They found something!"

All the students, including the teachers went straight there. "What is it?"

"Is this one of the missing student's belongings?" One of the crew showed an emergency bag with Izuku's name tag on it.

"That's Midoriya's bag" Said Todoroki.

Mr. Aizawa then told. "Yes, it is"

"It appears that those two students are not found in the common area" One of them said. He then proceeded.

"It is confirmed that those two past the barrier"

-

A/N: Ey y'all!! This chapter is preeeetty long right ??? Sorry sorry. Hope you like it, though.

Just wanted to say big thanks !! To everyone who is reading this and supporting this story !! With votes and comments. There are even some people I find familiar whenever they comment and it's really nice to see y'all again and seeing you commenting on how nice this story was. Thank you for all your support ♡♡  luv youuu. Hope you love this awfully long chapter :)))

Lul, friendly note. The position of where Izuku hugged Ochako to keep her warm. It looks smth like the picture on top HAHAHAHA alright thats all byeeee ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 779 33
"ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ." "ʏᴏᴜ." 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 - An aggressive, determined, confident and stupidly attractive student in Class 2A at...
1.2K 9 13
[Hey everyone! This is actually my first story so i really apologize for any spelling/grammar mistakes.] Completed. There will be bonus chapters, tho...
2.2K 50 11
It's almost Valentine's Day and Izuku Midoriya/Deku is starting to realize that he has a crush on Ochako Uraraka, but he doesn't know if she feels th...
136K 6.7K 75
𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀 U.A. High is the birthplace of legendary pro-heroes and a bountiful source of memories. Memories are meant to be cherished! Memories are...