Marvel Roleplay!!! [DISCONTIN...

By NataliaRomanxva

Create your own character or be an Avenger that exist already in the MCU!!! This is going to be fun!!! Be sur... More

Miss Me?
Rules
Characters!
Tower Layout!
_____OCS_____
Oc #1 (Elizabeth)
Oc #2 (Lizzie)
Oc #4 (Hope)
Oc #5 (Cassandra)
Welcome to the Avengers! πŸ‘Œ
Meet Elizabeth & David! πŸ˜ͺ
Renegades πŸ™€
Meet Brandon! 😎
Meet Hope! 🐾
_____ROMANCE_____
Very First Time πŸ’“
Something More... πŸ₯°
Flirting Competition! πŸ’˜
You're back! πŸ˜“
Engagement! πŸ’
Wedding! πŸ’
Close Call! 😱
Masquerade Ball! 🎭
Forgiveness. πŸ₯Ί
Postcards! βœ‰οΈ
_____CHILDREN_____
πŸ‘Ά Baby Time? πŸ‘Ά
Pregnant! 🍼
Distant... πŸ˜”
Gender Reveal! πŸ’žπŸ’™
Baby Time! 😱
Children! πŸ‘Ά
_____FIGHTING_____
Sparring! πŸ’₯πŸ₯Š
Roast Battle!!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Dodgeball!!! πŸ€Ύβ€β™‚οΈ
Dance Off! πŸ’ƒ
The Undefeated! 😠
Ravagers! πŸ”₯
Sing Off! 🎀
_____PAIN_____
A.I.M πŸ˜–
Cursed for a Day! 😢
Red Room Scars... πŸ€•
Get Out of My Head! 😰
_____MUSIC_____
Singing! 🎢
Talent Show! πŸ—£
Fame AU 🀩
___OTHER___
😨 Post-Endgame 😨
Private Roleplays! 😼
My Avengers as Sims!
My Avengers as Sims Part Two!
Aesthetic!
Oc Tag!

Oc #3 (Brandon)

391 11 1
By NataliaRomanxva

I just rewatched the Greatest Showman and muse is running through my veins! If you have not seen it then what are you doing with your life? Most plots in his background are from the movie and the songs!

Name: Brandon Tom Aless

Gender: Male

Age: 21 (defers between Roleplays)

Sexuality: Straight (minor Genophobia)

Crush: Any ideas?

Appearance: Brown hair and green eyes. He's 6;1

Gender Bent:
Name: Brenda
Height: 5;4

Outfit(s):
His father's badge he wears around on his jacket:

Abilities: Pick pocket, claw into small places, trick people, guns, grenades and small bombs, other weapons like daggers and can manipulate fire. He also has the flame of life where he can bring back a loved one from the dead, the draw back is that the person will suffer from memory loss for a few days but will never remember who Brandon was before they died.

Fire Abilities:
Emotion fuels how strong his power is. His powers are like the human torch. He can control, create fire. It won't burn him either, he can even cover his body with fire and possibly use it to fly to some extent.  He could even create creates out of any flame that could aid him in battle when needed.

Weakness: Trust issues, Genophobia, Paranoid, losing his daughter, Anorexic, Bad temper, Kleptomania, losing in a game or brawl, being told he's too weak.

Background: He was born to a Ravanger with fire like abilities who wasn't right in the head and abused his poor caring, earthling wife. When Brandon was born, his mother tried her best to protect him at all cost from his father. Finally when she had the chance to leave him, she took Brandon and left with their things. A few years later, when Brandon was age four, she fell ill... Later that year she was diagnosed with bone cancer but it was too late to save her. Brandon was really young at the time, but he still suffered from watching his mother die slowly. Due to not having a income, they were both evicted from their home. During his mother's last few days Brandon spent every single moment with her. They watched a ton of musicals together, including his most favorite musical: the Greatest Showman.

They even spent some time talking about their dreams. Brandon was such a dreamer like his mother, he wanted to go places, be things he probably wouldn't be able to reach. Sadly, one day while the two were watching the movie, his mother knew that her time was near. She was really weak and tired, if she went to sleep she knew she would never wake back up. Instead of telling her son, she just sung along with him, putting all of her heart into every note. Brandon sung along with her, having no clue what was happening to her. Finally, when the movie ended the sound was replaced by his mother's flatten heart monitor.

When she passed, there was no family that wanted to take Brandon in, most of his mother's family wanted nothing to do with her after she made the wrong choice and married his abusive father. Due to that, Brandon was going to be sent to foster care. The idea of that scared Brandon, he didn't like being alone without his mother or somebody he knew. As soon as he was taken in he escaped, not knowing where he wanted to go but he knew he wasn't meant to be in foster care. Maybe he wanted to see his father again, he had no clue how abusive he was then so he wanted to find him. Brandon got just want he wanted, while running off a group fo Ravangers happened to be taking a trip to earth for his father who was still looking for Brandon and his mother. The Ravangers found the boy and knew who he was right away, so they took him in. Brandon was given his first job as a Ravanger at a very young age, but he had no other choice. He did everything they told him, learned everything they taught him.

Deep down, Brandon was a sweetheart like his mother but his father side was pulled open by all of the mentoring from the Ravangers. He was born to be a thief and stated to always feel the urge to steal something, he didn't care what it was. He also learned about his fire manipulation abilities after an emotional bomb of anger on one of his fellow Ravangers. And yes, the person was kill. Did Brandon intend on doing that? No.

When Brandon was ten, he met a young girl while on a mission. She was lost, just like he was before the Ravangers took him in. So Brandon did what he thought was best and convinced her to join him. The young girl was later identified as Star, She gave no last name. The two because close friends over the years, teaming up and doing all those fun Ravanger things. At age 12, the two planned on taking on the hardest mission together. They wanted to steal power orb fro the Nova Cord. Brandon mapped out a whole plan for the two of them, they were almost there when Star suddenly stabbed him in the back. She alerted the Nova Cord to his location so they could prevent him from getting the orb. She wanted it for himself, knowing how powerful it was and didn't want to share the power. Brandon managed to escape from the Nova Cord, but was a little scuffed up. He fled to the ship him and Star took to get there and quickly left her without second thought. Right then and there was when Brandon developed some trust issues with people... It'll be harder for him to believe somebody. On his way back to the mother shop for her Ravangers, Brandon did some hard thinking... The Nova Cord will be hunting him down now and he will need a place to hide. The Ravangers wouldn't care if they were after him either, he was the last person they all cared about. That's when it hit him, maybe this was his chance to change how he lived for the better. He decided to go back home and restart his life on the planet.

After some hard thinking, Brandon knew it was time for him to come back home. He wanted to see what it was like again, and to live that life he was vienen years again. More importantly he wanted to see his mother again, he wanted to apologize for leaving her for so long. When he arrived back on Earth he quickly searched for his home town, and where his mother was buried. Once he found her, he payed a much needed visit and said all of his apologies to her. Brandon didn't want to be a Ravanger anymore, he wanted to find a family that would actually care for him and love him. Foster care was the best decision he could make. He found a local police department and turned himself in. They placed him in a orphanage in hopes that he'll find that family he described to them.

However, it wasn't as easy as he thought... He had some anger problems and his hidden history made couples question on if he was right for their family. Because of this he went though many different foster parents. They couldn't take him for too long. Along the way he met a few 'brothers' and 'sisters' who he grew really close to. He even found some that led him back into being a trouble maker. This included thievery and running off in the middle of the night. During his teen years he attended High School where he exceeded in gym class and drama class. He also met and dated a girl named Marissa who was really sweet at the time, but little did he know what's he future held for him...

On Brandon's 18th birthday the orphanage kicked him out because of his terrible record and reputation with the police. He later graduated and moved out with his girlfriend Marissa near the college she would attend the next year. Brandon got a few jobs to help pay for the rent, he even turned to thievery to get money when they really needed. Everything was going well for the young couple, Brandon was making a good amount of money and Marissa was doing really well in school. But one light, Marissa came home after a frat party completely wasted. She craved Brandon, trying to force herself on him after he refused multiple times. He didn't feel right taking advantage of her while she was drunk. Marissa wouldn't take no for an answer. She threaten to call the cops on him since her father of a chief, she slowly broke him down until he was too scared to fight her back. That night she sexually assaulted him for the first of many painful nights Brandon would endure. This continued on way after she graduated from college, she wouldn't let him leave or go out with any friends anymore. He lost connection to many of the people he loved dearly to her, he even attempted to take his own life but she prevented him from doing that.

Three years later, his worst fear came true. Marissa got pregnant. She was determined to terminate the pregnancy, but he canceled every clinic appointment she had that involved adorations behind her back. The only appointment that she managed to get through didn't allow her an abortion because of the heart beat rule. Brandon felt proud of this, but he knew what rage she would use to beat him with later. to let her do anything else. Marissa looked at giving the baby up but Brandon refused that due to his own experience in foster care. A few months later, after failing to kill her baby, Marissa gave birth to a little baby girl. Due to the amount of damage she did inflict on the baby, she was born way too early and struggled for the first few months of her life. Hope Lilese Aless, was the name Brandon put on her certificate. Marissa refuses to even look at it. Brandon thought the name was perfect, because in reality, all he needed was a little Hope. This was what he needed. Brandon protected his baby girl no matter the cost and the pain. Marissa attempted to abuse the child but he wouldn't let Marissa lay a finger on her. One day, Marissa almost got what she wanted. She attempted to murder her own daughter while her Brandon was asleep.
Brandon was scared awake by Hope's little cries and screams.

Brandon finally snapped at this. He finally fought Marissa back, this reawaken his powers and he used him to weaken her enough to where they could escape. Brandon didn't know where he wanted to go, but all he knew that his baby girl needed to survive. She deserved better than this, but her wasn't going to give her up. No matter what it would take, he wanted to raise her himself. He wanted to see her graduate, to see her get her first job, to even get married, maybe even see her start a family do her own some day. This little bit hope for her meant everything to him.

Nights of starvation, struggling to get up each morning because of how weak he was was some of the cost to see his little girl smile. Hope would grow up to he an amazing woman someday, that's all he wanted.

See Hope's page for her story! I may come back to this and edit it again, if there's any errors you saw let me know please! Thank you! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 1.9K 14
You and your best friend Mari find yourselves stuck in what looks like an alternative universe, the mcu seems to be taking place around you, and whil...
1M 28.3K 18
Whilst in combat in the US Army, Ava Richards stormed a terrorist base which contained chemically manipulated gas with extreme side effects; in Ava's...
107K 2.8K 26
A paralysed girl...smaller than teenagers her age...but a mind stronger than most adults...with a not so good family life and difficulties to face ea...
110K 3.8K 188
*** I want to thank everyone that has taken the time to read my book, I can not believe it has over 50k views! I appreciate you all so much πŸ’™ Spenc...