Band-Aids (One Direction & Ju...

By mstaylorjean

❝COMPLETED❞ A trip to London will change everything. After meeting Zayn Malik in the airport Taylor and her... More

Band-Aids - Finally Coming True.
Band-Aids - London Here We Come.
Band-Aids - Meet, eh, One Direction.
Band-Aids - Shall We?
Band-Aids - Stop it.
Band-Aids - Ketchup.
Band-Aids - Memories.
Band-Aids - Fighting For Survival..
Band-Aids - Truth Tells It All
Band-Aids - "Stop Leading Me On!"
Band-Aids - "She's gone, Harry.."
Band-Aids - As Long As You Love Me.
Band-Aids - Lies.
Band-Aids - Love Hurts.
Band-Aids - Hate Ruins Everything.
Band-Aids - OH MY GOD.
Band-Aids - Good Seeing You.
Band-Aids - Turning Page
Band-Aids - She looks.. happy..
Band-Aids - Three Words.
Band-Aids - I'm Back.
Band-Aids - Please, Open Your Eyes.
Band-Aids - I'm So Confused. Help.
Band-Aids - I Can't Do This.
Band-Aids - I Gotta Go My Own Way.
Band-Aids - I Wrote A Letter Everyday.
Band-Aids - He's Like A Drug.
Band-Aids - No Relationships At All.
Band-Aids - London. Here I Come. Again.
Band-Aids - I Want Both.
Band-Aids - You Are All Uncoordinated.
Band-Aids - No Boys.
Band-Aids - Crashes and Burns.
Band-Aids - More Help.
Band-Aids- Just Once.
Band-Aids - It's Not Goodbye.
Band-Aids - Epilogue.

Band-Aids - Too Many Hospital Visits

3.7K 23 7
By mstaylorjean

Zayn's POV

    Taylor and Victoria were balling in our chests as the paramedics set Savanna on the gurney. When they found Savanna's body they made Taylor get out of the area and blocked it off with caution tape. 

     They started to cover her body and I knew it was bad. I felt the girls pain stab me right in the heart. 

     "NO. NO!" Taylor yelled trying to run towards the car but Harry held her tightly back. She fell into his chest and literally broke down. 

     Soon the sound of the ambulance raced down to the hospital. Taylor shot her head to Harry.

    "Please, drive us to the hospital." She choked.

    "Of course." He said kissing her forehead and wrapping his arms around her small body. I shook my head. I knew what he was doing. She's mine.

     As I grab Victoria's hand but not entwine our fingers I walked over to Taylor put my arm around her as she cried in my chest. 

     Harry and I got in the front seats with Taylor and Victoria in the back. I raced down the freeway, glad that there was no traffic, to the hospital.

Victoria's POV

     As Taylor and I race out of the car not even waiting for Zayn and some other guy I think is Harry, who I have to admit is very HOT. But we raced into the hospital and found out where Savanna is.

    A couple nurses wouldn't let us in but we were both pushing through.

    "You can't go in!" She yelled.

    "Why not?!" I yelled back.

    "She's still in surgery! It should be a couple more hours!" She said.

    Taylor and I finally calmed down a bit and the nurse motioned us to the chairs. I looked over to her as she wiped her eyes.

     "I hope she's okay." She choked.

     "She will be." I replied.

     I grabbed her hands as we sat there with tears in our eyes. Soon we heard running and panting from people. We shot our heads up towards Harry and Zayn that were searching the room for us even though it was empty. They finally found us and kneeled down mostly towards Taylor but they still noticed me.

     "Are you okay?" Zayn asked us both as his hand was set on Taylor's knee rubbing circles in it.

     "When I see her I will." She said with a faint smile as she gently rubbed his cheek ignoring the cold stare from Harry.

      "She's gonna be okay." Harry said to both of us.

      "I hope." I replied looking at my hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's POV *Couple Weeks Later

      Zayn and I were downstairs getting some food as Victoria and Harry stayed in Savanna's room. She's been in a coma for weeks.

      "What do you want babe?" He asked handing me a tray.

      "I'm just gonna get this salad." I replied grabbing the ceaser salad and a water.

      "You sure?" He asked.

      "The food here isn't good." I said passing by some ungrateful smell.

      "Cheer up babe." He replied as we sat in the chairs and set our food on the table. 

      "I'm not exactly in the preppy mood." I replied. "Way too many hospital visits."

      "I'm sorry." He said setting his hand on my unsteady leg under the table. I calmed down about 10% but that's it. "It's gonna be okay."

       "I hope." I said.

       "Listen," He said. Uh-oh. "About Harry. Uh. Last night when we were sleeping. I got up at close to midnight and found Victoria and Harry.. together.."

       "What..?" I said through my teeth. 

       "I think they slept together." He said quickly.

       "Oh." I choked. Tears were welling up in my eyes as I bit my lip from quivering. Soon I felt blood draw from the pressure of biting my lip. I let go and looked to my hands as a tear dropped. I wiped it quickly and looked away from Zayn's hard stare.

       "Babe-" He said as I stood up.

       "No. I'm uh just gonna go get some air. I'll be back." I said pecking his lips quickly and walked out of the hospital into my car. 

       I screamed at the top of my lungs which made my heart race faster and faster. 

       I was done with Harry. I was done with all his bull shit. I was just done. Ugh. 

      I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror to see the eyes I prayed I'd never see for the rest of my life.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

    "I'm not sure we can do this." I choked to Victoria as she sat in my lap running her hands through my curls.

    "Come on. She will never know." She begged.

    "She will find out sometime." I said.

    "So.." Victoria replied.

    "I still love her you know." I said.

    "If you did you never would of slept with me." She snapped.

    "No," I replied. "If I was with her I never would of slept with you. I'm trying to forget about her."

    "You aren't doing very good." She said with tears in her eyes.

    "Hey don't cry." I said rubbing under her eyes. 

    "No." She said. "I see it. I see the way you look at me. It's like you see her in every girls eye. I want you to be happy I just wish it was with me. I want her to be happy but her life is a love triangle, Harry. You are gonna have to give up one day."

     "That's not gonna be anytime soon.." I said which was more like a whisper.

     "Then this isn't gonna work out." She replied as she stood up from my lap and walked out of the room slamming the door.

      What did I do?

Zayn's POV

      "Babe-" I said as she stood up from the table.

    "No. I'm uh just gonna go get some air. I'll be back." She replied kissing my lips firmly and walking out of the hospital faster than ever. 

      "God." I said running my hands through my messy hair,

     "Hey mate." I heard Harry say behind me.

     "Hi." I replied as he sat in front of me.

     "Where's Taylor?" He asked with an uneasy voice.

     "She just stormed out because she knows about you and Vic." I snapped.

    "WHAT?!" He yelled getting stares from people in the room. "How does she know?!"

    "She saw you guys." I lied.

    "Shit." He muttered. 

    "She still loves you, you know?" I said. 

    "She loves you more." He said connecting our eye contact.

    "You know that's not true." I said.

    "What?" He replied confused.

    "She's always gonna love you more, Harry." I said. "She just is saying she loves me more because she's with me."

      "She's complicated huh?" He chuckled slightly.

      "Yes." I said back.

      "Do you know where she is?" He asked me.

      "Not sure." I replied. I was getting worried.

      "Oh. She's probably just getting some air." He suggested taking some water.

      "So, any news with Savanna?" I asked him.

      "The doctors said they were hoping she will wake soon but not positive." He answered.

      "I'm sick of hospitals." I muttered.

      "Ever since Gwen and Taylor came here our lives were more out of control then ever." He said in a serious tone.

      "Maybe it was meant to be for them you know coming with us." I said.

     "But who is she meant to be with?" He said.

     "You got a point." I said.

     "You think," He started. "That none of us are suppose to be with her?"

     I thought about it for a second. What if she never met me in the airport? What if we never switched phones on accident. What if Scott never found her and she never got hurt? What if she went to the concert and we just saw her in the audience but never really paid attention? What if she never went to the concert? What if she was still with Justin? What if Harry and I never fell for her? What if I was with another girl? What if Harry was with another girl when we met her? 

     "I don't think so..." I whispered. "Her life is hard. And with us both fighting for her.. it's not helping."

     "I.." He trailed off.

     "I know," I said quietly. "Her life is a lot better now when she's in college and Scott is probably in jail but I think I might end it with her.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GODDDDDDD! 

    Well, I feel absolutely terrible because this SHORT chapter and it's been like forever since I updated! It's because of stupid school and I had like no ideas.

     Also, I am veryyyyyyy sorry for all the unsolved questions while you read this.. BUT..

    What about Zayn huh?! You think he's gonna end it with Taylor?! And who did Taylor see in her car when she stormed out?!

    Comment who you think it is and please vote! Thanks!

    Not edited either sorry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
373K 8.2K 29
Alex Dimanni's life just went to hell. After losing her best friend in a car accident, she doesn't know what to do anymore. Somehow, she finds hersel...
2.7K 105 18
Annie has a problem. She can't stick to the same thing or else she runs and wants to get away from it. She has went to several different schools beca...
12K 277 44
(WARNING: slow updates) When Carly Baker,18, goes to stay with her Auntie Lizzy and her family,in London, she hopes to meet the famous One DIrection...