Because He Is My First Love |...

By nulnul_savage

A girl named Park Nami who is a shy and naive person during elementary school met Mr Cold named Hwang Minhyun... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : We Meet Again
Chapter 2 : How Are You?
Chapter 3 : It is You
Chapter 4 : You are the One
Chapter 5 : What is It?
Chapter 6 : Jealousy
Chapter 7 : Camp? Lassgo
Chapter 8 : Such a Nuisance
Chapter 9 : Sun-kissed, U
Chapter 10 : Awake!
Chapter 11 : The Truth Untold
Chapter 12 : Unexpectedly. Why?
Chapter 13 : You. Who?
Chapter 14 : My Heart, Are You Fine?
Chapter 15 : Pit-a-Pat
Chapter 16 : O.K or K.O?
Chapter 17 : My Heart Belongs to?
Chapter 18 : Will You Say Yes?
Chapter 19 : Don't Mind Them
Chapter 20 : Tonight is the Night
Chapter 21 : It's Not One-sided Love After All
Chapter 22 : Why Did You...
Chapter 23 : Lassgo to Busan
Chapter 24 : Eunkyung, What?
Chapter 25 : I Love You, Pabo-yahh
Chapter 26 : You Make Me Go Crazy
Chapter 27 : Thank You, I Love You
Chapter 28 : Let's Keep It Secret
Chapter 29 : Please Tell Me What's Wrong
Chapter 30 : Round-off Love and Jealousy
Chapter 31 : You are Mine
Chapter 32 : This Girl is Mine
Chapter 33 : Merry-go-round Love
Chapter 34 : I'm Sorry. I Love You
Chapter 35 : Unexpected Guest
Chapter 36 : Please Don't...
Chapter 37 : I Miss You So Much
Chapter 39 : Sudden Encounter
Chapter 40 : Personal Maid?!
Chapter 41 : Yes, Young Master?
Chapter 42 : I Love You, Mr. Cold
Chapter 43 : I Promise You
Chapter 44 : Last Date
Chapter 45 : Never Say Goodbye
Chapter 46 : Still Loving You
Chapter 47 : Don't Go...
Chapter 48 : Sealed with a Kiss
Chapter 49 : YES!
Chapter 50 : Marry Me
Seongwoo x Luna
Chapter 51 : I'm Sorry. I Can't Stand It
Epilogue
Ayli x Jihoon
❤SPECIAL THANKS❤
Special Chapter❗
🎉Sequel🎉

Chapter 38 : He Really Loves You

315 10 1
By nulnul_savage

*Flashback*
But then.. There was a pair of arms pulling me into his arms.

It was...

  ||Nami's POV||

I lifted my head and my eyes widen upon seeing him in front of me.

"How dare you to lay your filthy fingers on her?!" shouted Jisung sunbae while protecting me in his arms.

The men who were trying to hold me had back-off slowly and one of them spit with his face fuming in anger which I assume that must be their leader. "So, what's the problem? Who are you to intrude? Go f*ck someone else."

Jisung sunbae tilted his head, looking at me with his concerned face. "Stay." He whispered.

He let me go carefully and I just stay still on the ground.

He stood up and went towards them boldly.

Then the men suddenly surrounded him and trying to make a move to punch him. But Jisung sunbae was faster when he made a move first to hit them. Seongwoo also came to help him. Wait.. What?? Seongwoo??

"Nami-yahh.. Are you okay? Oh God.. Thank you.." said Luna, pulling me into her arms while gasping for air.

Then they both helping me to stand up with Luna on my right and Ayli on my left.

We watched the men having a hard time to get up when their face are swollen with a lot of bruises and blood. "Do you know Yoon Group?"

They immediately nod and they were frantically on their knees when they knew who is really Jisung sunbae are.

"Fine.. But don't you ever showing your ugly faces in front of me again and don't you dare to hurt someone else especially my girl. UNDERSTOOD??!!!"

They nodded frantically and ran away. The boy who snatched my bag just now also gave it back and bowed politely to me while saying 'sorry' with full of regrets. He then ran away with the other guys.

Jisung sunbae immediately approached me with his concerned face. "Gwaenchana?"

His soft voice kind of soothing my heart so I just nodded slightly as an answer. He then grabbed my bag and let Luna and Ayli to help me. He and Seongwoo just walk behind to protect us.

~Meanwhile. At New York~
  ||Jin's POV||

I went again to my dad's office since he forbid me to go to his mansion. I knew that he'd afraid if I will ran Minhyun away from him.

When I reached his office, I want to twist the doorknob but then..
"I'm sorry sir. But Mr. Hwang is in a meeting with the board of shareholders. Can you please wait for him at our VIP lounge?" asked the secretary politely.

I just nodded and thanked her since I didn't want to burden her. So I decided to wait for him there. But suddenly I bumped into someone...

"Hyung? (Brother?) What are you doing here?" asked Minhyun, looking surprised. He welcomed me with his warm smile but I knew it's a forced one.

We had a brother hug and pulled away. "Dad's in meeting. So I gotta go."

He went away but I grabbed his arm.

"Wait.. We need to talk," I said with a stern voice.

*At Seoul. After a few days. At school*
  ||Nami's POV||

After the incident, my friends became more protective. And not to mention.. Jisung sunbae too. Actually, I kind of awkward with Jisung sunbae after what happened and I think I'm just a burden for him.

Everytime after school, Jisung sunbae will be waiting for me at the gate to pick me up. Despite his busy schedule at college, but he will make a time for me.

"Ohh! Nami-yahh!!" exclaimed Jisung sunbae while waving his hand.

I took a deep breath and went towards him after I bid goodbye to my friends. His smile widen upon seeing me in front of him.

"Why? Is there something on my face?"

He shook his head and open up the door. "Come. Hop on."

I nodded and thanked him then I hopped on into his car. He just told me that he passed his driving test and he already got a driving license.

"Be careful. Your head." He put his hand under the roof so my head will not get hurt or bumped onto the car roof.

Then he closed the door and went to the driver seat. "Where are we going, Jisung sunbae?"

He smiled sweetly and look at me. "Secret~"

I gasped when suddenly I remembered him.

Hwang Minhyun...

*Flashback*
"Can you tell me where are we going exactly?"

He leaned forward while smirking mischievously. "Secret~"

*Now*
"Nami?? Nami-yahh.."

I flinched and tilted my head to Jisung sunbae. "Hmm?"

"Aigoo.. You're spacing out again, huh? Come. We're here." chuckled Jisung sunbae and went out from the car. He opened the door for me and I gasped when seeing this in front of me.

I turned around and look at him. "Jisung sunbae.. Why are we here?" I frowned automatically as my tears were fought the urge to flow down.

He just shrugged and smiled. "Nothing. I just want to come here. With you."

I quickly turned around and look in front of me.

It was... The Lotte World. How irony  to come here again. It's been almost a year now.

I hold my necklace as I keep thinking about him. But suddenly, Jisung sunbae grabbed my wrist and smiled. "So, shall we?"

~Meanwhile. At New York~
  ||Minhyun's POV||

After the meeting, my dad pats my shoulder and he told me that he proud of me. I just nodded slightly since I'm still mad with him.

I am shutting myself alone in the meeting room as I keep staring into Nami's pictures display on the LED screen. Unconsciously, I am smiling to myself when seeing her pictures.

Her smile...

Her frowned face...

Her laugh...

Her crescent eyes when she smile...

Her lips curled up beautifully...

I closed my eyes while I keep caressing my necklace. Suddenly, I remembered my encountered with my brother.

*Flashback*
He grabbed my arm with his serious face.
"Wait. We need to talk."

I look at him and yanked my arm from him. "About what?"

"Can you stop doing this? Don't you want to come back to Korea? And... More importantly, don't you.. miss her?" asked Jin hyung desperately. His eyes filled with empathy as he really care about me.

"I don't know who are you referring to." I continued my walk but...

"You know who exactly what I am talking about..." He heaved a sigh and continued,

"She.. is suffering there, Minhyun-ahh~ Stop doing this or else you both will get hurt."

He went closer and patted my shoulder.
"I'm begging you. Stop. Doing. This."

I pulled away and looked at him.
"Will you please excuse me? I got a meeting to attend to." I said coldly.

My brother shook his head regretly and I went away from him.

*Now*
"And yet here I am...staring at her pictures after I denied everything about her."

Without notice, my tears falling as I keep staring at her pictures.

'How I wish to hold you and kiss you right now just like we used to be.. Nami-yahh,' he thought with his eyes closed.

Then suddenly...

"Aaa aa aaaa... Hwang Minhyun.. Do you hear me?"

My eyes widen when suddenly a video of her display on the screen.

"Umm.. It's been a long time, Hwang Minhyun.. Hehe.."

I saw her tears even though she kept smiling and continued her words.

"... Actually, I don't know if you watch this or not but.. I will do my best to say something in this video.." she chuckled while smiling cheekily with her tears.

"... I-- I've been thinking about it all the time since you left me.. But how is it all I remember about us, is us fighting and teasing?"

I smiled when she said that.

"... But it's weird isn't it? Although all the memories that I keep remember are those.. But when I think about you..all I can do is smile..." she chuckled and looked down with her tears flowing down to avoid me seeing that.

I gulped hard as I shared the same feelings with her.

She stopped awhile as she tried to speak but her tears keep flowing down. She cleared her throat and lifted her head while smiling sweetly at me.

"... Hwang Minhyun.. You're.. doing good right?" she wiped her tears quickly and smiled.

"... Yahh!! When are you going to come back and tease me? You fox!"

I clenched my teeth and closed my eyes as I fought the urge of my tears. I immediately stood up and wanted to went away but...

"Hwang Minhyun.. My son~"

I turned around and it was... My mum and me during my childhood.
"Minhyun-ahh~ Do you love me?"

"Ermm!! Of course I love you!"

"So.. Will you take care of me and dad when you grown up?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Aigoo~ my Minhyun is so good~ I'm proud of you~"

The video stopped and I sat down on the floor with my tears burst from my eyes.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

I shouted loudly and I'm messing my hair with my hands clenched into a fist. I love both of them and they are the most important person in my life... But...

I love you so much... Nami-yahh~ I'm sorry for hurting you

*At Seoul. At Lotte World*
  ||Nami's POV||

I keep thinking about him as I keep seeing him around at this place. Jisung sunbae offered me to buy a headband but I rejected him nicely. But then.. I saw a fox headband. I hold my tears and averted my gaze then I immediately went away.

When Jisung sunbae brought me to the ice rink, the memories of me and Minhyun keep lingering in my mind.

"Nami-yahh.. Come. Skate with me," Jisung sunbae handing out his hand but I just shook my head at him as a 'no'.

But he didn't listen to me and pulled me along with him. He holds my both hands as he didn't intend to let me go. "Be careful"

I just formed a thin smile and get along with him. He smiled and keep holding my hands in his.

Then, he excused himself to buy some drinks. I took a seat on the bench and stared at the ice rink. Unconsciously, I smiled to myself when remembering him...

*Flashback*
"Ohh.. Yahhh!! Hwang Minhyun!!!! Aaaa~"

I almost fell but he caught me and grabbed my hands. He laughed and hold my hands.
"Aigoo.. You're such a chinchilla. Be careful."

"Tsk.. Yah!! You fox! Mwo?! Is it if someone couldn't skate.. He or she can be labelled as a chinchilla.. Like that? Huh?!" I glared at him while pouting my mouth.

He kissed my cheek and pulled away.
"Ani~ But you are a special case because you're my chinchilla~" He cooed and put my both hands in his jacket pocket.

We skated happily as we really enjoyed each other company. "Park Nami...."

*Now*
"Park Nami... Nami-yahh?"

I tilted my head and it was Jisung sunbae. He already sat beside me but I didn't realise about that.

"I'm sorry...I'm just--"

"Thinking about him.. Hwang Minhyun.. Again. Right?"

My eyes widen and I immediately averted my gaze to avoid him. Then suddenly, he pulled me into his arms and pat my back gently.

"Just cry.. Don't hold it.. I know that you miss him.. So much, right?"

My eyes burst into tears and I finally cried in his chest. "It's hurt..."

"I know~" He strokes my back gently and encourage me to let it all out.

  ||Jisung sunbae||

While I keep patting her back, suddenly I heard a soft snore. I pulled away and to my surprise.. She is sleeping soundly in my arms. I placed her head on my shoulder carefully so she can lean on me while she is sleeping.

Unconsciously, I smiled as I studied her face this close. Her small figure and her baby face made me want to protect her and hold her everytime.

No wonder he always protecting her..

But... She is not mine...

Her heart belongs to someone... Just like that person too...

*Flashback*
I was having a family dinner and it turns out that the dinner was with other family to discuss a business.

And that was the time I saw Minhyun with his dad, who turns out the other family that joined us. His face was so cold and irritated as I guess that he might be forced into this.

When I excused myself to the toilet, I saw him alone while keep staring at his phone.
I went approach him and he flinched.

"Hey, are you alright?"

He nodded slightly and thanked me. I wanted to go away but suddenly he grabbed my wrist. "Look. I need a favour from you."

"What is it?"

He went forward and whispered into my ears. "Please take care of her... when I'm gone."

*Now*
And after I saw the news that he'd leaving.. That was the time I knew what he means.

I take a look at Nami beside me and I formed a thin smile.

"Seems like he really loves you more than I do, huh?" I whispered quietly while staring at her dearly.

A/N : I'm sorry for the long wait. But I wanted to thank you guys for reading this. And don't worry because next chapter will reunite Nami and Minhyun after this. Please don't be mad to Minhyun. And please keep supporting this book till the end. THANK YOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 656 67
"Cause this is unlimited love. I'll wait for her." . "If fate makes us face each other again and if he still loves me like he said before, than I'll...
221K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
89.1K 3.2K 86
*LAI GUANLIN* He was cold, heartless, ruthless and arrogant. That's how people described him since he's the most well known and dangerous mafia man i...
692 59 13
Wanna One is always together as one, slowly and randomly, it took them time to realize one of them is slowly disappearing from sight. No matter how s...