Angel {Goddess Class Creation...

By Katherin3Coitier

In a torn world were good people are hurt everyday, an angel arises. She has the most beautiful long white ha... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17

Part 10

2.7K 47 1
By Katherin3Coitier

Chapter Ten

The TV turned back off quickly and Darien was knelt down in front of me. "Angel? What happened? Whats wrong?"

I opened my eyes and looked at him. "The broadcast had a sound added to it."

"I'm sorry. I wanted to see what was going on out in the city."

"Its okay now. Turn the TV back on please."

"But... If it hurts you, then I won't."

I sighed and got up. I reached the remote and turned the TV back on. I shook my head for an instant when the sound came back on, but that was all that I did. The sound did not have such a great affect as before.

The news was not so pretty. People were shouting and wanting to know where I was. Some were even rioting. They feared I died and the Mayor was covering it up. The Mayor was about to give a press conference to discuss what he knows and doesn't know about me. I sighed thinking I will have to show up to calm everyone down.

"Go on...the city needs you." Darien caressed my arm. "Be careful." I kissed him before I sighed again. I walked out of his bedroom and had to laugh at what Darius said.

"Dude! How the heck did you get that girl?"

"Shut up!" Darien said playfully to his friend as I walked out on Darien's balcony. Huge balcony, with a swimming pool I might add. I walked to the railing and jumped onto it in a crouch with my nails resting on the railing. This dress is amazingly perfect for any movement and position. It draped itself down the railing to the balcony floor.

I looked out onto the city. The day had just started and the sun has been up for only about two hours. It looked like it will be a clear day and beautiful. Not a cloud in the sky. I rose up from my crouch, and spread my arms and wings. I smiled as I let myself leap from the railing and fall down the side of Darien's building toward the street below. Darien lived on one of the highest buildings in the city.

I shifted and started to fly and glide through the city. I weaved in and out of the buildings like they were poles that a skateboarders weave in and out of. I swooped down to the street and glided about a mile from the ground. Cheers started to grow as more people saw me flying above them.

It only took me about ten minutes to reach city hall which means that the Mayor just walked out and up to the mic in front of all the news crews. I smiled as the crowd's cheers boomed before me as I encircled City Hall. A group of cops shifted away from a spot on the stage for me. Lights flashed as I landed onto the stage.

The Mayor walked over and shook my hand. "I am glad to see you are alright."

"Thank you Mr. Mayor. I am sorry to worry the city."

"What happened?"

I hung my head slightly. "A evil man from my past caught up with me." I looked back up to him. "I could not let him hurt anyone." I looked at the reporters. "They're waiting for you."

The Mayor walked back to the mic. "Well, as we can all see. Angel Kat is alive and well. It seems she has fully recovered from whatever happened to her three nights ago." Three nights? Oh damn! I was asleep in the hospital a lot longer than I thought.

The reporters went crazy with questions for me. "Angel Kat...What happened the other night? How did you become injured?"

I waved my hand in front of me. "I have no comment on that for the sake of the city." No one should know that a sound amplifier nearly killed me. If they knew, many people who wanted me gone would try and some may even succeed in their efforts.

Another reporter spoke up. "We have reports that a device caused you pain and almost killed you. Do you have any comments on that?"

"As I have said, I have no comment." I kept my voice from sounding my frustration with someone repeating that question.

"Where did you get the new outfit?" I recognized the reporter from Style magazine. I do subscribe to them so I could design for my clients.

"I will only say right now that it was a gift."

"Did Darien Price give it to you? Did he help you to leave the hospital?"

"I have no comment."

"Who was the girl he took to his suite last night?"

"A very close friend of mine that he was looking after for me while I recovered completely." I hate lying except to those pushy reporters. Ones who have a lot of question. And their questions were so straight forward.

The painful sound cut into the next reporter's question and I played as if it was hurting me. I held my ears, closed my eyes, and fell to my knees like before. I had to play along for whoever was trying to hurt me. Commotion was all around me as the sound continued. The sound of a helicopter came closer. I peaked to see that cops had surrounded me. Reporters were moving away and looking up at a helicopter.

Suddenly there were two thuds and the cops moving to those thuds. The sound ended and I looked up. Dr. Sabers was looking down on me from the helicopter with other 'creations' beside him. I slowly and acted weakly getting up from the ground. I looked to the sides of me and saw that the cops were all on the ground. The two 'creations' that took care of the guards grabbed me.

"My beloved Bast. How good it is to see you up and about." The copter lowered down and Dr. Sabers jumped down to the stage in front of me. I tugged slightly on the two holding me. The sound was to weaken me, so I needed to play as if it had. Dr. Sabers walked to stand just inches from me. "You look so much better than when you were in the hospital." He stroked my cheek and placed his hand behind my head. "Come back to me. Be my goddess and my love." He forced me to kiss him.

I jerked away from him breaking that kiss. "Never. I don't want to rule anyone."

He forced my head back to him as the sound started again. I tensed my body and closed my eyes as I acted like I felt pain. He forced another kiss. "You will learn to love only me and be my goddess. I am your god for giving you your life back and I desire you back with me in a more intimate way." The sound ended and I body went limp as he wanted. Yet another forced kiss which I did not respond to. He wrapped his free arm around me and pushed my body to him. Slowly that hand went to my butt where he squeezed roughly. I did nothing as he wanted. He was so nasty in how he treated me.

He released me and I slumped toward the ground. The two holding me struggled for a moment before they got a better grip on my arms. They held me up and started to the helicopter dragging my feet behind me.

My eyes snapped open when they took their fifth step and I placed one of my feet down solidly. They jerked backwards unsteadily which I took advantage of. I tossed them behind me. They landed with a large thud. They tried to charge me, but I side kicked one and jump kicked the other. The sound came back, but I ignored it this time. Why pretend now?

I looked up at Dr. Sabers who was already on the helicopter. He was unsure what was going on. The 'creatures' around him all cocked their head to the side. I felt a power surge around me and they all cringed away from me. I was frightening them. Could they see the power I was feeling?

Dr. Sabers shook the sound amplifier in his hand not understanding why I was not in pain. I smiled as I looked at my hands. They were seriously glowing bright. I glanced back at Dr. Sabers. He was furious. "You will come back with me now!"

"Never." I boomed. My voice seemed to echo off of every building and rattle their windows. My voice had so much power now.

"Very well then." He turned to his 'creations'. "Destroy her!" All of his 'creations' looked at him scared. "Whats wrong with all of you?"

"She's glowing." One that looked like a lion man said timidly.

"What do you mean 'she's glowing'? I don't see anything."

"Her light is like when I was dying before the injections." A leopard woman said as she knelt down and bowed her head in my direction. "She is a true goddess on earth." Dr. Sabers walked over to her and kicked her out of the copter after he ripped something from her ears. I ran over to her as she withered in pain at the sound. I wrapped my arms around her and she stopped screaming.

She looked up at me with tears of joy in her eyes. There was streams of blood from her eyes and ears. "Thank you my goddess."

"I am not a goddess. I have just found love." She looked at me strangely as if I spoke something else.

Suddenly there were many 'creations' falling around us. At first it looked like they were going to attack me. Slowly their stance loosened and they kneeled before me. They were worshiping me. I hate when people do this in front of me. I AM NOT A GODDESS!!!

The sound stopped and I looked up at Dr. Sabers. "Fine! I will give you one last chance to come with me and bring my 'creations' back with you." He moved away from the side of the copter and the 'creations' around me looked at each other looking like they wanted to say 'oh shit we forgot about something'.

Dr. Sabers came back and shoved someone to the floor of the helicopter. He pointed a gun at the person. They were bound and gagged. I looked closer. KEITH! Oh heavens no! They must have grabbed him at the hospital. I felt my power shifting within me. Above the copter, dark menacing clouds were forming as I started to growl at the doctor who was threatening my friend.

The woman I had been holding, moved slightly away from me and was hissing up at the copter. I heard every one of the creatures that bowed to me were also growling, hissing, and barking with me. I was becoming furious at the doctor. I had never felt this. I was becoming intoxicated by this power. It was consuming everything within me. I was focused on hurting him and nothing else. Nothing else mattered right now.

A wind kicked up and I leaped into the air. The wind helped me go up into the helicopter in the matter of a second. I entered it at the other side of the doctor and I was seeing everything so much different. I saw his pulse clearly over the distance between us. My nails dug into the metal of the floor as I gripped and slid into the copter. Thunder shook the air and the helicopter as lightning cracked a building close to us.

"You are a goddess to be doing this my dear!" Dr. Sabers glanced out the windows at the storm that had just been created because of my rage. I was fighting with myself now. Must not kill! Must not give into the rage completely. Everything in my mind wanted to do what I never would have done before.

A gust of wind blow passed me and knocked both Keith and the doctor out of the copter. I bounded out their side and dove for Keith. I grabbed him and flew away from City Hall. I was going to Darien's suite. That was the only thing I could think of to try and temper this rage. Fight anger with love. A rage that was edging me to go back to Dr. Sabers and end him permanently. I rose up into the sky as I drew nearer Darien's place. At first I flew passed it, but then I turned down. A gust of wind blasted me before we hit his balcony.

I released Keith and went to the railing. I closed my eyes and tried to stop feeling so angry. My hands were fists as I continued to growl through my anger. My jaw was clenching and unclenching.

"Angel?" Darien was standing right in front of me. He was touching my face. My rage was fighting the perfection of his touches that were calming me. The lightning was slowly stopping as I was allowing to be soothed.

My hands unclenched and I fell to my knees. Darien hugged me to him as I started to cry on his shoulder. Rain started falling down on us hard. I was influencing the weather with my emotions. I knew it deep down. The sky was so dark from the clouds and the rain.

"Come on, lets get you inside." Darien whispered as he lifted me up from the ground. I leaned on him as we walked into his apartment. He sat me down on his couch that over looked the city. "Its alright. Keith is fine now." Someone was draping towels over Darien and me.

"Yeah. I am fine now Ang." Keith sat down next to me and started to brush my hair with one of his travel brushes. It snapped when he pulled too hard and sighed as he retrieved another from his bag that had still been on his shoulder. "We really have to save up for a steel hair brush for you girl. I hate having to buy so many."

I cleared my throat. "Then don't pull so hard." I laughed a little letting them calm me down even more. Keith just continued to brush my hair. Darien leaned over and came back with a glass of water. I looked were he got it from, and Darius smiled timidly at me. I grasped the glass and started to sip at it.

I closed my eyes and tried to separate my mind from the weather. If I was controlling it, I should be able to limit my influence over it. I could see a light in my mind that was different then the one around my body. It was also a purple colored light and pulsing. I calmed the light down and it stopped pulsing.

I opened my eyes and looked down ashamed that fact I got so angry. Darien lifted my chin. "Why are you looking down?"

"I'm ashamed at myself."

Darien took me into his arms again and stroked my back. "Its alright. Someone you cared for was threatened. Anyone would have done anything to protect them."

"Yeah. You should have seen Darien want to charged down to City Hall when he saw you in pain and then even worse when that guy forced himself on you. I had to hold him down." I shuttered at the mental picture that came to mind of Dr. Sabers grabbing me and forcing me to kiss him like that.

"Darius! You are not helping!" Darien was yelling at his friend. I never heard him like that before.

"You felt like that?" My voice was quiet being so close to his ear.

Darien held me at arms length. "Yes, and he did have to literally hold me down." I could not help myself, I kissed Darien in front of our friends. Darien kissed me back. It took Keith clearing his throat for Darien and I to stop kissing.

"You can continue after her hair is fixed yet again." I blushed and sat back for Keith. Darius just chuckled at Darien and my semi public display of affection. Darien stroked my cheek as he looked lovingly onto me. "Hey is that the news? Turn it up a bit." Keith asked of Darius which Darius did.

~

"Its still unclear why this unknown group of odd looking beings wanted Angel Kat, but it was clear that they seemed to worship her after she held one that at first screamed on the ground before Angel Kat was holding her as seen in this footage.

"The man in the helicopter that seemed to be their leader was a world renown medical doctor and scientist who wanted to save people from death. Dr. James Sabers was disgraced and kicked out of every institution about five years ago for insane practices and experiments on living individuals that died in the process. Could these creatures and Angel Kat have been created as he continued his research?

"This footage here shows Dr. Sabers forcing a kiss onto a weakened Angel Kat while two creatures held her. How she was weakened was unclear, but some speculate that she was weakened by a particular sound that only Dr. Sabers knows about.

"The bizarre weather came about at the same time the leader became angry at Angel Kat's continued denial of his demands for her to join them. Apparently upon her refusal, Dr. Sabers produced an individual bounded and gagged as seen here. Some reported to see Angel Kat angry once the person was revealed. With this person's life in danger, Angel Kat leaped to the air and entered the helicopter just before the craft shifted suddenly from a gust of wind from the bizarre storm. Angel Kat leaped after the bound individual as the doctor and individual fell from the craft. The whereabouts of Angel Kat and the individual are still unknown at this time. As anyone can see, the weather has returned to normal.

"Did Angel Kat cause this storm or one of the other creatures that wanted her? The doctor was saved by one of the creatures that came with him, but all of them vanished from the scene before anyone could speak to them. Even the helicopter left with no trace of where it went to.

"More on this story as it develops."

~

"They are so close to the truth." I was sad again. I like not having them so right about things that's so private to me. Now people will be scared of me. They may even try to worship me more than they have been. My wings tightened around my shoulders.

Darien wrapped his arms back around me to hold me before my wings could isolate me. "I know that you think people will worship you more now. They were going to anyways. You are just so amazingly special." I froze at his last words and remembered what my mother and her mother told me so long ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490K 16.1K 66
Angel is someone who's known of as a 'Goth' by those who hardly know her. She doesn't care and instead chooses to live by her own rules. But, what ha...
50.5K 1.1K 33
Life is built on emotions, challanges, complications, rejections and love. You cannot hangon on a situation and let it effect your life, You cannot f...
21K 380 50
She is Kathie. An ordinary girl with an ordinary life as everyone thinks but no one knows that she's a mess inside. Her heart is broken. She stopped...
4.4K 402 86
One Winged Devil... Angel of Death... Monster... Those were the titles he acquired when he descended to Gehenna. On that day, his rage engulfed count...