The Bad Boy's Girl

By jessie4214

*COMPLETED* She is a beautiful, high school girl who lives in Lansing, Michigan, with great grades and amazin... More

1- Characters + Descriptions
2- Casual Day
3- Night Owls and the Early Birds
4- Sunday Funday
5- Another Encounter
6- Too Late
7- Back Again
8- My Rules
9- He Cares?
10- Danger
11- Actress
12- Monday Drama
13- In Trouble
14- He Saw
15- Way to Go
16- Not Again
17- Girls Day
18- New Path
19- Last Week Begins
20- Thanks Boys
21- Protecting Me?
22- Last Day
23- Everything Sucks
24- Nope
25- Are You Really
26- Not The Time
27- Wake up...
28- Why
29- Regret
30- Safe?
31- Safe? Part 2
32- Talk
33- From the Heart, Not the Head
34- Birthday
35- Birthday Part 2
36- Home Sweet Home
37- New Story
38- Friday
39- Friday Part 2
40- Don't Want It To End
41- I Want It To End
42- Will It End
43- First Day
44- My Last?
45- I Was Five Once, I Can't Be Five Again
46- Maybe Too Perfect
47- Fake
48- Tie
49- Did
50- Home
51- Weeks
52- Weeks Part 2
53- Burden
54- Baby
55- What Now
56- Back and Better
57- WeekEND
58- Just Great
59- Back to the Pythons
60- Time
61- Time Flys When You're Having Fun...
62- Too Much To Spend
63- More Deciding
64- Ideas
65- Thank You
66- Christmas Eve
67- Christmas Day
68- January is Tomorrow, Next Week and Next Year
69- Empty
70- I Love You
71- Kicking Ass
72- It Was The Future
73- Keeping Away
74- New Me?
75- My Fault
76- Alright
77- His Special Day
78- Date Night
79- It's The Day
80- Mine
81- Trust Me
82- Out
83- Honoured
84- Eighteen
85- Getting Prepared
87- Saturday
88- Duo
89- Mixed Feelings
90- Awkwardness
91- Details Later
92- Unsteady
93- Paper
94- Official?
95- They're Back
96- Mind Of Its Own
97- Shoot
98- Not Over Yet
99- Trying To Be Happy
100- Cutie
NOT A CHAPTER

86- A Little Extra

4.5K 143 7
By jessie4214

"Really?" I ask my best friends as they stand at my bedroom door.

"Yes!" Blair, Faith and Lilli all yell in unison.

I rolled my eyes,

"There's still three days until prom."

"You never want to leave shoe shopping until last minute, yet you already have." Lilli told me.

I stood up off of my bed, glancing down at my outfit. (Below)

We had just gotten home from school, and I'm tired. I really just want to sink into my bed and relax for a minute-but then Faith and Blair showed up saying that we needed to go shoe shopping.

So that got Lilli all excited and now they're forcing me out of the house.

Today is Wednesday... Wednesday! Three days until prom. I don't understand why they're flipping their shit.

I followed them out of my room and downstairs, anyways. Although I really did just want to sleep.

Once we reached the bottom, I flipped my hair off of my shoulder as I looked in the living room.

"Alright, we're headin' out. See you guys soon." I said to Noah and Kyle who sat on the couches with my parents.

"Alright, use my card." My mom called to us as we stepped out of the door.

Then we went over to Faiths car and got settled into our seats.

Once we all had our seatbelts on, Faith drove out of my driveway.

When we got back from dress shopping on Sunday, my mother was furious that we didn't use her card. But we promised her that we'd use her card for our shoes.

I don't know why she cares so much though, I have money. So does Lilli.

She hasn't offered to buy Faith and Blair anything-I can tell that she has a weird feeling about them.

~~~

"Hello?" I answered my phone, my three friends looking at me while they put more shoes on.

"Hey! It's Noah and the guys." My twin brother said with his usual enthusiastic voice.

"The guys? You're with the gang?" I questioned.

"Yeah, we're at the gangs." Kyle's voice replied.

"Oh." Is all I said.

"How's shoe shopping going?" Dylan's voice asked. I put my phone call on speaker, just as they had theirs on speaker too.

"Okay, I guess." I replied.

"That's because you're picky." Blair said to me.

"I am not!" I exclaimed.

"Alright, you guys." Darren's voice said through my phone.

"Shut up." Us four said in unison.

The boys chuckled before my favourite husky voice said,

"You guys should buy our ties while you're out."

"What? Why?" Lilli asks before anyone else could say anything.

"Yeah! You should! So then you guys can-like-colour scheme." Dylan stated over the line.

I glanced at the girls and shrugged,

"Why not."

Someone suddenly gasped, but I knew right away that it was Faith so I immediately looked at her.

"I am buying these! They match my dress perfectly!" She exclaimed, standing up and twirling in a circle-while wearing beautiful, silver heels. (Below)

"Yes!" Lilli squealed.

I glanced at Blair and we both shared a sarcastic-scared look.

"Well... we will let you guys go-have fun." Noah voice said before the line went dead.

So now we have to get a tie and shoes... okay.

~~~

We bought them. We each got a pair of shoes.

Lilli chose her shoes second, then I decided on mine, then Blair decided on hers.

Lilli chose these beautiful, white heels. (Below)

Since my dress is white and pink, I wanted a nude coloured shoe. I honestly don't really know why. But I think that it will be very pretty. (Below)

And Blair, since her dress is plain black lace, she just wanted plain black heels. But then didn't end up getting plain black heels. (Below)

They look so nice on her though.

So now we're heading back to our local mall since there's a nice, suit shop in there. But the boys went out of town to get their suits.

We had arrived not too long after we left.

I had gotten out of the car first, followed by Lilli, then Blair, then Faith. And we all headed inside.

"So their ties have to be the same colour as our dresses?" Faith asked.

I nodded,

"Yeah."

"Alright then. I only have to get a plain, black one." Blair said, slightly chuckling.

We all stifled a chuckle before walking over to the display of ties.

Everyone began looking on their own.

So, my dress is light pink and white... so I just have to find a light pink and white tie...

Okay, shouldn't be too hard...

"Got mine." Blair stated. I almost wanted to laugh-she literally only had to find a plain, black tie.

I moved away from the section of plain, solid colours onto where the patterns were.

Red and black...

Red and green...

Green and yellow... ew.

I continued looking for a few minutes until I found it. The perfect tie. (Below)

I grabbed it excitedly and made my way over to where Blair was standing with her black tie. (Below)

"That's cute, he'll like it." She told me, looking at the tie I was holding.

I smiled,

"I hope so."

Lilli then walked over with her tie. A beautiful, lavender colour. (Below)

I smiled at her,

"He'll love it, Lil."

She smiled back just as Faith cane walking towards us. Holding her navy blue tie. (Below)

"Let's go, ladies." She said, waking past us and to the register.

We followed behind her.

I feel kind of bad though... Hunter doesn't like pink. And now he has to wear a pink and white tie.

Oh well?

We all payed and went back to the car.

"Should we head to the gangs of back to your house?" Faith asks as we all get settled into our seats.

"Home." Me and Lilli both said.

"Alright, we'll drop you two off and then we'll head out." Blair said, just as Faith drove out of the parking lot.

"Where are you guys going to go?" Lilli asked them. They shrugged, but Blair responded,

"Just my sisters house. We stay there when we're in Michigan. Since my sister travels for work."

I nodded, understanding.

Damn... prom is this Saturday...

It's going to be fun...

_______________________________
So... there is a lot of chapters up until this point. And many things are still unexplained. :)
There will be more chapters. And I hope this book won't end up too long😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44 0 43
Lexi is an 18 years old girl. She met her best friend Aaron when she was 8. Later she met her other two besties: one boy named Ricky and a girl named...
42.4K 1.7K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
115K 2.6K 39
Iris Donnelly, at the golden age of seventeen, hasn't opened her heart up to anybody. Her philosophy is to get through her last year of high school w...
399K 9.4K 45
Copyright © 2014 by casey pascoe. All rights reserved * * * One mistake and he is forced to spend one hour a day with her. Ugh. One mistake and sh...