Derek and Spencer Fluff/Smut...

By roxy639

THIS IS NOT A DEREKXSPENCER OR A MORID OR ANY OTHER SHIP NAMES BETWEEN THE TWO. This is going to be different... More

Caught (Spencer)
Reward (Derek)
Pregnant (Spencer)
Club (Derek)
Perfectly Wrong (Spencer)
If Only (Derek)
The Secret (Spencer)
Consolation (Derek)
Birthday Surprise (Spencer)
Jealous (Derek)
Daughter (Spencer)
Like Me (Spencer)
Personal (Derek)
Missed You (Spencer)
Angry (Derek)
Grieving (Spencer)

Derek's past (Derek)

4.1K 54 1
By roxy639

This is going to be a long one I think, this is based on chapter 12 season 2 when they start digging on Derek's past because the police believe that he committed a murder. Hope you enjoy.

Your POV

"Wait what?" I say to the phone as Hotch called me to tell me that my boyfriend has been arrested for homicide.

"Hotch but-" I started now wide awake.

"I know.. get ready we need to go to Chicago." He said and I nodded.

"Consider me there." I say getting up and getting dressed at lightning speed meeting everyone at the jet.

Once we made it the station that had Derek arrested and in questioning we had to wait to see him.

"I don't like this.. I don't like this at all." I say shaking my head.

"I should've come with him maybe then this wouldn't have happened." I say but Hotch stopped me.

"Stop that Y/N. You know better than to blame yourself like this. Right now we need to concentrate on finding out who really did this." He says looking sternly at me and I nod trying my best to calm down when they allowed him to go see Derek.

"Y/N why don't you go with Emily and Reid to interview his family?" Gideon says.

"Gideon I can't.. this is not the way I want to meet his family." I say and he nods.

"I know.. but he really needs you and I believe that out of all of us you know him the best and his family is most likely to listen to you." He said and I sigh closing my eyes for a second.

"Alright."

~Time Skip to Derek's house~

"Did he tell you Gordinski's been harassing him since he was a kid?" One of his sisters says catching my attention.

"Why's that?" Spencer asks getting a slice of cake.. he seems awfully calm.

"Why don't you ask that bastard?"  

"Sarah!" Her mother says. Everyone had been talking and had introduced themselves but Derek was still on my mind.. he wouldn't want me nor any of us going through his past like this.

"Every time he comes here he goes to the youth center." That caught my attention.

"Youth center?" I speak for the first time.

"The upward youth center." His mother says.

"Does that have some sort of significance to him?" Spencer asked.

 "What are you saying that there's something else in it for him other than-" I stop her by getting up.

"That's enough. We are not here to judge your brother and far less to believe that he did something to those kids. I don't like going into his past like this but we need to know these things in order to help him.. now if you please stop taking everything we ask or say in the wrong way then maybe we'll be able to help." I say looking at all of them before I look at Emily.

"I can't do this.. I'll meet you back at the station I.. I don't want to know all these things like this." I say before leaving the house and walking out taking a breath holding back my tears. I didn't take a car and I decided to walk around for a bit getting accustomed to the neighborhood until I made it back to the station. By the time I got back I managed to get into the room they had Derek without being noticed.

"What is it Hotch back here to keep asking me questions about my past?" I swallowed when I saw his back to me and I could hear the pain and anger in his voice.

"I don't know anything about your past.. I never asked you to talk about it but.. Derek I don't want to find out about these things from other people." I say causing him to turn around pain in his eyes.

"Princess I'm-" I cut him off.

"I get that you want your privacy but.. Derek I'm your girlfriend, you know I would never judge you." I say and he sigh closing his eyes before hugging me tight.

"Come with me." He said before opening the door and dragging me outside with him.

"Derek what are you?" He cuts me off by kissing me while the police is out looking for him. My phone kept ringing so I turned it off a few minutes ago.

"I love you. You know that right?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

"I love you too.. but why are you doing this?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Just.. stay quiet and listen to everything I say ok?" He says and I nod before he took my hand and we ran in the direction of an opening where a kid was practicing by himself.

"Looking good there kid." Derek says his hand still on mine.

"I've been trying to call you." The kid says and Derek lets go of my hand walking closer to the boy.

"I'm here now." Derek says bending over to get the ball and the kid looked at me before looking back at Derek.

"Someone killed Damien." The kid says.

"I know.. James we need to talk about Carl Buford." Derek says and I lean on the fence.

"What about him?" James asks.

"You're the star player right, the center of attention?" Derek says as they continue to throw the ball to each other.

"I guess so, yeah."

"You know, I used to be that guy."

"Yeah, I know."

"It's a lot of pressure isn't it? Always wanting to make him happy.. impress him?"

"I handle it."

"I'm sure you can kid... Does he ever take you to his cabin?"

"What?"

"Fishing in Wisconsin, camping. Do things you wish you had a real father for?"

"Sometimes." The kid said and Derek nodded now looking at the ball.

"Yeah his good like that." Please tell me this conversation isn't going where I think it's going.

"You know about the cabin?" Derek nodded.

"James, I told you I used to be you."

"What do you mean?"

"The first time you weren't even sure what was going on. He brushed up against you and you thought it might've been an accident. But then at the cabin he let you sit and drink with him, you thought it was kinda cool made you feel grown. He gave you a glass of wine maybe a little shot of something harder. And then he took you swimming, only he told you to jump in without your swimsuit on. He did things to you James didn't he?" God please no.. don't say it..

"He did 'em to me too." I let the tears fall but I don't interrupt.. he wanted me to know this and I couldn't stop him even if I wanted to.

"You do whatever you gotta do to keep him happy cause he's the closest thing to a father you got. But what he's doing to you is wrong and you don't have to let it continue man."

"Yes I do!"

"No, no, you don't."

"Man, my older brother's in jail, my sister was paralizad in a drive-by, she's eight years old. I'm all my mom's got left. I gotta get us outta here. Carl's gonna make sure I get into college. Then I can make something out of myself." 

"James you are something man. You're something right here right now without Carl Buford. You just gotta believe that. Where's Carl right now huh? Look at you man, you're out here in the dark running pass routes. That's you, that ain't got nothing to do with Carl. What you got inside of here, that's what's gonna get you off these streets."

"You never told."

"Not until right now."

"Damien always said I should call you."

"What?" Me and Derek said at the same time this time I walked towards them and Derek looked at me.. I was a mess but I didn't care.

"Damien knew?" Derek asked looking back at James and I didn't touch him.

"I didn't think you'd believe me." James answered.

"James.. I got your back forever." He said and I took Derek's hand in mine.

"And I've got yours.. always." I say and he gave me a small smile kissing my head for a second too long.

"I know.. and I'm sorry I didn't tell you this-" I cut him off.

"Derek. I understand, I wouldn't want to talk about it if it were me either. Given I would've liked a heads up before this but I'm glad you trusted me enough to have this conversation in front of me." I say and look at James.

"I promise you that Carl Buford will get what he deserves." I say and the kid smiles at me.

"When I'm older I wish I had a girlfriend like you." He says and I smiled slightly.

"He's right Y/N.. I'm lucky to have you." Derek says and I give him a small smile.

"I still want him to confess Derek.. and I know this must be hard but I think you're the one that should do it." I say and Derek nods.

"I know.. will you come with me?" He asks and I smiled kissing his cheek softly.

"I have your back remember.. always no matter what." I say and he nods before we said goodbye to James and headed to the youth center.

"I'll stay here.. by now the others probably know where to find us so I'll keep them quiet and away until he confesses ok?" I say my eyes were still probably red and he nodded getting closer to Carl.

"Carl." He says and the man steps forward.

"You've been let go?" The man asked.

"Looks that way." Derek says.

"I told them it was crazy. Thinking you were involved in any killing." The man said.

"Really? Gordinski said you're the one who told 'em I drove Damien home."

"Was it suppose to be a secret?"

"No.. that wasn't."

"I don't follow."

"All these years I kept my mouth shut, I let you go on being a hero. Carl Buford my mentor."

"What are you talking about?"

"God, I was so afraid of you. I was afraid of the police, afraid to losing everything I was gaining. But that's how you work isn't it? You make sure there's a hell of a lot to lose, don't you?"

"I don't know what you think you remember."

"No, no, no. See, it's not what I remember that's gonna hurt you Carl. Our business was over way too long ago to matter, you're protected by a stature of limitations, and that's my fault."

"Then goodnight."

"You set me up! You knew Damien Walters wanted James to call me about you. So you killed him? You killed him because you knew I'd come after you didn't you?" I bit my lip to keep myself from crying.

"Now you're just talking crazy." 

"God I should've told somebody about you when I was a kid! When you were helping me. Well you know what happens in cases like this? Once that dam breaks, the flood comes. One kid steps up just one, and then another and another because they're not scared of you anymore, they know they're not alone. James Barfield is your dam."

"Whatever lies James told you-"

"They're not lies! You did the same thing to me!" Derek yelled cutting him off.

"I did nothing to you, to James."

"One by one, they're gonna pile up until there's so many accusations you can't say that they're all lies!"

"Do you have any idea how many kids I've helped get out of this neighborhood? Hm? How many lives I've provided? Look at you, you'd probably be dead by now." I clench my teeth holding back everything I wanted to say to this man.

"Yeah, well it wasn't for free, was it?" Derek's voice cracked.

"I pulled you out of the gutter."

"I pulled myself out of the gutter, all the way to the FBI I did that!"

"You're saying I had nothing to do with making you who you are?"

"No Carl. Actually I'm saying you have everything to do with making me who I am. Because of you I'm somebody who gets to spend the rest of this life making sure guys like you go down."

"Look Derek.." I looked behind me and noticed the guys coming and I signaled them to be quiet.

"I never hurt you. You could've said no." I moved and ran to hug Derek tight towards me crying with him but didn't dare say a word. Even as Derek answered the man telling him that he would keep the center running. 

"Derek.. isn't there something you could do for me?" At this I turned around glaring at him.

"You have no right to ask that of him.. and I'll tell you something, I really hope the rest of your life is worse than your after life cause you're burning in hell." I say and they took him away.

"I love you." I mumbled to Derek's chest as he pulled me close kissing my head.

"I love you too.. more than you'll ever know. Thank you for being here." He says and I pull back to kiss him softly.

"Always here remember?" I say making him smile and kiss me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
82.4K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
482K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...