Three Gods One Daughter

By CharlottePotter1

How would you like it if you found out that your the daughter of the big three? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors note
Chapter three
Chapter 4
Authors note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Part 8
Part 9

Maria houston

211 5 0
By CharlottePotter1

Well you know how half bloods are made. one god, one mortal. but what if I told you I'm the daughter of the three main gods Zeus, Poseidon and Hades.

Yeah I didn't believe it too. well it started with Kronos who manipulated the gods and my mother so they would create me.

It's funny cause I never new until this group of four and my enemy showed me the truth.

I am Maria Houston I have soft features like my mother and mixed eyes some of sea green, lightening blue and a darker colour that I can't place eyes I'm guessing inherited from my fathers.

I have power of lightening/ electricity, water and plants and some very interesting underworld stuff. also oh wait i forgot about my mother she was part shape shifter so I can turn into a dragon, eagle and mermaid well sea creatures.

So this is my story enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 41.4K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
335K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
91.3K 5.1K 35
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...