Changes {Emmett Cullen}

By skjefferson

Ezra Geralds has lived in Forks, Washington almost all of his life. He lived his life in a steady routine. Sc... More

Cast List
•Epigraph•
•00•
•01•
•02•
•03•
•04•
•05•
•06•
•07•
•08•
•09•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
Part Two: •Epigraph•
•01•
•02•
•03•
•04•
•05•
•07•
•08•
•7.5•
RosaliexBella Fic
•09•
•10•
Sequel????
Sequel?!

•06•

18.1K 594 115
By skjefferson

Welp! The secret's out. Bella has officially found out about my family. Rosalie was beyond pissed off. I thought her reaction to the news was pretty funny, to be honest. It reminded me of when Rosalie and I first met, and she hated me with a burning fury. Now I'm pretty sure I'm her favorite person aside from Marshall.

Today, Edward had decided to bring Bella to meet the family. Emmett had asked me to come over as well since I was practically like family anyways. Of course, I didn't say no. Esme was making Italian. I loved Italian. But of course, there was a catch. I had to help cook. Since according to Carlisle and Esme, "as a member of this family, it is in my job description" I was so annoyed. I helped cook anyways though.

We all were gathered in the kitchen cooking Italian food for Bella.

Emmett and I were chopping chicken and tossing it into the bowl Rosalie was holding full of lettuce. Marshall was cutting vegetables to toss into the pan Esme had going and some were going into the salad bowl. Alice and Jasper were off doing god knows what in their bedroom.

Rosalie looked irritated as she stood with the salad bowl in her hands. There was a small tv playing behind us, giving us instructions on how to prepare the meal were making.

"Is she even Italian?" Rosalie rolled her eyes. I looked at my sister, raising a single eyebrow at her. She had a point.

"Her name is Bella," Emmett responded in a 'duh' tone. Rosalie shot my brother an annoyed look.

"Not every one with the name Bella is Italian, baby," I said to Emmett, patting his shoulder before returning to cut the vegetables in front of me.

"I'm sure she'll love it no matter what," Carlisle said. I felt Emmett and Esme stiffen up beside me, and I lifted an eyebrow as I turned to look at my mate.

"Whew, get a whiff of that," Marshall hooted, Marshall set his knife down and walked over towards Rosalie.

"Here comes the human," Rosalie singsonged. I frowned, I wished I had the enhanced senses of my family. So jealous. I saw Emmett smile at Carlisle then looked towards the doorway where Edward entered with Bella at his side.

Esme made her way towards Bella rather gracefully and stopped before her, offering a rather motherly smile, "Bella, we're making Italiano for you."

"Oh, mmm," Bella said as she pushed some of her behind her ear. I swear to God, this was the most awkward girl I have ever met. I watched her silently with an amused smile forming on my face.

"Bella, this is Esme," Edward introduced our mother while Emmett raised the knife in the air and waved at Bella. I rolled my eyes slightly at my mate, and slapped his arm gently. He flashed me a sheepish smile and set the knife down, "My mother for all intent and purposes."

"Bon giorno," Bella greeted.

"Monto Bene," Esme smiled at Bella. Carlisle turned away from the stove and walked over between Emmett and I, he smiled warmly at Bella.

"Giving us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time," Carlisle said as he dusted his hands off and grinned at Bella.

"I hope you're hungry," Esme smiled warmly.

"Yeah, absolutely," Bella nodded.

"She already ate," Edward respond, rolling his eyes slightly. Rosalie clenched her jaw and shattered the bowl of salad in her hands, causing the pieces to drop onto the ground. My eyes darted towards my sister, and I lifted an eyebrow.

She stepped over the glass and up the platform to stand at the same height as Bella and Edward. Marshal followed Rosalie onto the platform, standing beside her. She stepped a little bit in front of her mate as she glared in annoyance at our brother and Bella.

"Perfect," she said, rolling her eyes. Emmett and I made our way over and stood together. I stood by Emmett's side as he draped his arm against the pole behind Marshall and Rosalie, his other arm draped causally over my shoulders. My back was pressed into his side.
Carlisle walked up behind Esme and put his hands on her shoulders.

"Yeah, it's just...because I know you guys don't eat and I-," Bella started but Esme quickly cut her off.

"Of course. That's very considerate of you," Esme turned her head to fix Rosalie with a pointed look.

"Just ignore, Rosalie. I do," Edward whispered to Bella, but we all heard him. Hell, if I heard him he definitely wasn't whispering. His words angered Rosalie even more as she glared at our brother.

"Yeah," I looked at Rosalie silently. Great, she's about to have a whole fit, "Let's just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for all of us," Rosalie pointed out.

"Rosalie," Carlisle warned, his eyes narrowed as he looked at her.

"I would never tell anybody anything," Bella shook her head slowly as she looked at each and everyone of us.

"She knows that," Carlisle said as he looked over at Rosalie.

"Yeah well the problem is, you two have gone public now and your dad is the police chief so-," Emmett started, siding with Rosalie. I rolled my eyes, did he have to participate in this?

"Emmett," Esme cut Emmett off with a motherly warning tone.

"No, she should know," Rosalie said as she kept her eyes on Bella. I internally rolled my eyes, knowing damn well where this was going to lead. Rosalie took a step forward and Marshall automatically followed after her, "The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly," Rosalie said as she looked sternly at Bella.

"Badly as in...I-I would become the meal?" Bella said as she looked over at Esme and Carlisle. My family chuckled at her insinuation while Rosalie stood there with her arms crossed against her chest.

"But Ezra knows," Bella had said as she motioned towards me.

"Ezra has been with us for a very long time. Plus, his blood doesn't smell nearly as enticing as yours does to any of us. He is nobody's blood singer," Carlisle explained. Bella nodded as if she understood what he meant, but I bet ya 20 bucks she didn't.

Before much more could be said Alice's and Jasper's footsteps could be heard on from outside.

"Hi, Bella," Alice's sweet voice could be heard and we turned our heads just in time to see them jump from the tree branch hanging outside and into the house. Alice walked up the platform to Bella quickly while Jasper followed tensely, arms behind his back. He stood with the stature of a soldier. Which kind of made sense.

He was a soldier before and after his transformation into a vampire. He took pride in his work as the major in the civil war. Now his work as a soldier in the Vampire Wars, that was another story. He never spoke of it, not much anyways. It was a part of his past that he was ashamed of. I understood that. We all had something to be ashamed of.

"I'm Alice," Alice said as she walked over to Bella. She wrapped her arms around Bella in an awkward hug, "Oh! You do smell good," Alice said, causing Emmett, Marshall, and Jasper to laugh quietly behind her. Edward rolled his eyes as he stared at our sister.

"Alice, what are you-," Edward looked at her with a look of annoyance.

"It's okay. Bella and I are going to great friends," Alice said as she looked at Edward and Bella with a soft, yet creepy little smile.

An awkward silence ensued as Bella looked around. She looked at Jasper with a look of confusion. She must've noticed how stiff he was. She probably wondered why he seemed so hesitant around her.

"Sorry. Jasper is our newest vegetarian," Carlisle explained to Bella, "It's a little difficult for him."

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Jasper said.

"It's okay, Jasper. You won't hurt her," Alice promised. She must've seen it. She would normally only say something like that if she had seen it. Jasper nodded his head once at his mate as she stepped into his arms. Edward looked shocked that Alice would say something like that in front of Bella, and he shook his head as he looked down at Bella.

"Alright, uh, I'm gonna take you on tour of the rest of the house," he said as he turned to leave.

"Well, I'll see you soon," Alice called out to Bella.

"O-okay," Bella said and Edward just rolled his eyes, leading Bella out of the area. Esme and Alice giggled as they left.

"Well that went great, didn't it?" Marshall chuckled as he turned to walk back into the kitchen and continue her work.

Esme looked at Rosalie and pointed to the shattered bowl on the ground.

"Clean this up," she said, fixing Rose with a stern look, "Now," she said. I looked at my sister.

"Need any help?"

"No. I don't want you to cut yourself. Go and finish helping Emmett," Rosalie said, her voice a dark contrast from the tone she had when she spoke to Bella. I nodded and walked back into the kitchen to keep an eye on Emmett and Marshall who were now sword fighting with the knives. Rosalie and I looked at each other, and instantly rolled our eyes. We were mated to children.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 7.6K 105
This is what I like about photographs: - They catch people in their rawest moment - They freeze good memories - They're proof that once, for a heartb...
143K 4.7K 38
sᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ 𖦆 Devon is often described as a problem boy. He always gets hit in the face and has a folder full of reports from the multiple figh...
2.7K 127 12
Being the new people in town was never easy, especially in a small town like Forks, a fact that Eleanor Beckett was well aware of. So when her son ca...
43K 1.6K 29
Seventeen-year-old Raven Thorne thought moving with her mother from her crowded hometown in California to a small, gloomy town in Washington called F...