Changing Relations ✔

By warishaahmed

#Ranked 4 (27/07/19). Thank you so much my beautiful readers. Hanya Qureshi, a nineteen year old pampered dau... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 56

18.4K 978 249
By warishaahmed

12 months later...

I constantly felt someone tapping my nose. Everytime, I felt tapping, I scrunched up my nose in annoyance.

"Go away!" I shooed that person away.

Chuckling, I felt someone licking my cheek and I woke up immediately. Zain and Adeel both trying themselves to not to laugh hard.

Gritting my teeth together, "You both won't even let me sleep on the weekend?"

"That's not fair, Hani. It's eleven, you have to eat something and you also have to take your medicine." Zain replied.

"Yechhh!!" Adeel said. I glared at him.

"You're scaring my child" Zain said putting Adeel behind him. Now, I was glaring at him. "Now, you're scaring me" he said backing away and Adeel ran away.

I threw the pillow at him, directly hitting his face.

"You've become so aggressive these days!" He commented.

"Why did you disturbed me then?" I shouted.

"Jaana you need to eat something" he said coming closer but I threw another pillow at him as a warning to not come close to me.

"Achha, fine. Calm down! I'm sorry" he said holding his ears. A big smile appeared on my face. "Now can I get a hug?" He said pouting. I nodded.

After hugging him for what felt like forever, he moved back. "I'm making breakfast, today" he said giving me a dazzling smile.

"Why being so kind today?" I asked furrowing my eyeborws.

"A step to woo you!" He replied.

"I may like it!" I said nodding my head.

"Touched!!" He kept his palm over his heart.

"Overacting!" I replied and he glared.

"Why do you always kill the vibe!" He said pouting.

"Because, I'm expert in doing that and one should always showcase their talent!" I said shrugging.

"You're impossible!"

"We can make it possible!"

"We already did!" He said keeping his hand on my bump. I smiled and the baby kicked. "Oh My God! The baby kicked, the baby kicked...my baby kicked, baby loves dadda the most! Dadda loves you too...." And he kept on blabbering making me irritated.

Okay, so during the starting days of my pregnancy, I use to like every little attention and love I got from everyone. My Mama flew down from Canada just to be a part of the "female gathering" that was thrown by my Mother in Law.

I was so looking forward for the garthering little did I know! His Mom had purposely called everyone so that they can share their stories of do's and dont's. Even my Mama took part in this and she gave me a lot of lecture. By the end of the gathering, I literally dozed off!!

This wasn't the only thing, Zain went a step ahead and he kept little notes stuck everywhere I went in the house of what to do and what not to. If by mistake something felled down from my hand, there was a note stuck on the floor, which said "don't bend down, call Samya." And this note was literally on every floor. While going down the stairs, a note was stuck on the railing saying "Hold me and I won't let you fall!" In the kitchen, Washroom...everywhere. And these little notes changed every month.

I was really overwhelmed with all these little little efforts that everyone was making. Zain being extra caring started staying home and I had literally kick him out of the house. If I needed something to buy, he only had to make one call and literally the whole boutique would be inside my house. I was not allowed to cook because my husband thought that it'll worn me out and I might faint!

Can you imagine?

He was being so silly!

And He is still like this...

Heights was when Adeel started acting just like his Dad. He even tried to feed me though everything felled down but it really touched my heart.

Everytime, I use to do anything and there had to be a long lecture and after a certain time I literally bursted out on everyone. I told them that I'm really thankful to them from the bottom of my heart, but even they should give me space. I wasn't a kid and I know I'm carrying my baby, I won't be careless.

Thankfully, they understood but still they didn't understood anything and I'm still being treated as a glass who'll break at any moment. I had no choice so I started listening to all those do's and dont's.

"What were you thinking?" He snapped his fingers, bringing me out of my thought.

I smiled and nodded "Just remembering the old days!"

"You have ample amount of time to remember, but now go and freshen up, I'll bring your breakfast here in the room only" Zain said pinching my cheek.

Smiling I got up and went in the Washroom while he went down in the Kitchen. After freshing up and patting myself dry, I wore a long peach coloured maxi dress. Looking at myself in the mirron a smile stretched upon my lips, glancing down at my bump, immediately my heart was filled with warmth.

I was Seven months pregnant.

And it just feels like yesterday!

Motherhood is a journey and a long and a beautiful one indeed!!! Its a path which makes us go through every possible emotion in every possible magnitude.

The first feeling of having a life inside you is a mix bag of emotions. The first feeling I had once my pregnancy was confirmed, was of fear. Fear of unknown... fear of such a big responsibility coming on me and the fear that am I ready for it. And then immediately next was a sense of joy where I was convincing myself that its for real! Yes I have a life coming inside me. 

Pregnancy is definitely not easy, especially the first one. every day you wake up to new changes in your body. No matter how much you read or talk about it, the experience is always new. The first few weeks with the typical nausea and dizziness and of course feeling so drained of energy all the time. I used to have so much of breathlessness even with the slightest physical activity that it was irritating at times. 

The appetite increases and the body starts craving and growing. Seeing ourself expanding everyday is definitely not a good feeling!! But still it's a new excitement every passing moment accompanied with feelings of extreme physical discomfort and irritation to extreme happiness and joy to extreme hunger and tiredness.

It's a feeling where you can't express but at the same time you want the world to know what you're feeling!

"If you'll not open the door, within a minute, I'm breaking it down!" I heard Zain shouting from the other side of the door. And then, I realized that I was lost in my own thought and I didn't even knew that I had tears in my eyes.

Wiping my tears away, I opened the door to a very angry looking man.

"Why weren't you answering me?" He yelled

"Geez!! Zain, slow down. Was taking a shower." I replied walking past him.

"You alright?" He asked inspecting me.

"Yes, Zain. I'm absolutely fine" I said.

But I knew that he was not convinced with my answer, before he could ask again, I replied "Zain, please. Not early in the morning, please."

"Okaayyy....now let's have breakfast." He said taking me towards the bed.

"Where's Adeel?" I enquired.

"He's playing downstairs" He said placing the sandwiches in front of me.

I smiled, taking the plate from him. We both started eating together, chatting about random stuffs and laughing at silly things.

"What's your plan for today?" I asked rummaging through his Almirah.

"Nothing much, will stay in the house, with you both" he said not at all looking at me. He was so engrossed in his Laptop.

"I see!!" I replied sarcastically to which he chuckled.

Was just folding his clothes and keep it nicely when suddenly my heart started beating very fast, stopping me from doing what I was doing. Automatically, my hand went on the bump, caressing it.

"Ya Rab, let everything be fine. Please safeguard us. Aameen" I silently prayed.

"Hani, What's wrong?" He asked.

Turning I just nodded my head saying No.

"Then why do you seem so lost today? Wanna go for a check up?" He asked.

"No no, I'm fine." I said giving him a small smile.

"Rest for a while, Hani. Mom and Zarine are on their way." He said running his fingers on my cheek.

"Hmmm..." I said.

Laying down on the bed, I decided to listen to Surah Yusuf and Surah Yaseen.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll go and check upon Adeel." He said smiling.

"Zain?" I called out to him.

"Yes?"

"I don't know why but all of a sudden, I'm feeling scared. Scared for our baby!" I slowly said.

"Hey, why are you saying so? Everything is fine. Allahamdulilah. Allah is with us then why this unecessary fear? Don't let Shaitan (Satan), overpower you, Hani." He said holding my hand.

I nodded.

"Rest, Hani." He kissed my forehead and left.

I was listening to Surah Yusuf and I don't know when I felt asleep. It wouldn't be long when I woke up breathing heavily. Droplets of sweat were present on my forehead.

I was again feeling very uneasy...

Ignoring my negative thoughts, I called Mama.

"Assalamualaikum, Sugar. How are you?" She greeted me.

"Walekumasalam, I'm good and how are you all?" I asked back.

"Allahamdulilah, you say" She said.

"Nothing much, When are you coming?" I asked

"In Sha Allah, next month. Why, dear? Everything's fine na?" She was worried.

"Everything's fine but I don't know why I'm feeling uneasy as if something's bad gonna happen. I'm not feeling good, Mama" I said slowly.

"Awww...it's okay my child! These type of feelings are very common dear. Just try to remove all the negative thoughts from your mind. Be happy my child. Everyone is with you, my love." She said

"Hmm..." I absent mindedly nodded my head.

"Go for shopping" Mama said.

"Will go, just waiting for Mom and Zarine to come." I said.

"Good, that'll help you." She said

I heard Adeel crying from downstairs.

"Mama, will call you back. Adeel is crying." I said

"Okay...will wait for your call. Take care. Mama loves you" She ended the call by giving me a kiss.

Now, I was feeling much better.

But why is Adeel crying? Where is Zain?

"Maaaammmaaaaaaa...." I heard Adeel crying very loudly, calling me.

"Adeel, What happened, Son? Mama is coming!" I shouted. Getting up from the bed, I wore my slippers and hurriedly walked out of the room.

Walking out from my room, I see Adeel crying loudly, while Samya trying to aid him.

"Samya, what happened to Adeel?" I asked looking down.

"Mam, he felled down." Samya said.

"What?? But How?" I asked

"Mammaaaa...reeeddd!!" He said puttung his hand on his forehead.

"He's bleeding!! Where's Zain?" I asked rushing towards the stairs.

"Mam, slow down. Sir, has gone to bring the first aid box." Samya said.

"Mammmaaaaaa" Adeel cried loudly.

"Hold On, baby! Mama's coming..." I shouted back, hurriedly climbing down the stairs, when my feet slipped, missing one or two stairs in the process.

Panic rushed through my veins, as I screamed loudly.

"Zaaaaiiinnnnnnnnnn"

"Maaaammmm, Sir pleaaasee come fast." I saw Samya rushing towards me.

My body twirled and jerked as I was about to fall on the floor. A floor that would most likely kill me and my baby, if I continued to fall at this speed. The air pushed against my face, I closed my eyes, waiting for the inevitable.

"Hannniiiiiii....." I heard Zain running forward but it was too late.

The world rushes by in a blur and I know the pain is coming. It goes by fast, yet slow, almost suspended. Then impact. I feel my bones move in a way they shouldn't, jangled. Without looking I know there is blood seeping from skin that seconds ago was smooth.

Everything was black. I found myself falling in this darkness.

The wind in my face made it impossible to breathe, It felt like suffocating before I even got the signal to pull the cord.

For a full half-minute he went downward at a speed that constricted his throat so that he could hardly draw breath.

***

Assalamualaikum my beautiful readers...how are you all?

I hope you all liked the cliffhanger??😂😂😉😉😉

And the next chapter is gonna be the Epilogue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 46.2K 56
| ZAEEF BOOK I | -UNEDITED- "So destiny huh" he said and I looked away. Destiny. "It was all Allah's plan. Guess my prayers got answered" he said...
3.4K 142 15
What if the love of your life doesn't love you anymore? This is the situation 22-year old Ihsan finds herself in, when her husband fills the divorce...
329K 22.1K 29
NOOR SHEIKH "He always loved her and he still love her, I was never his priority" MUHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK "You are nothing but a replacement of my firs...
1.3K 94 20
zahra is an epitome of beauty, orphaned at a very tender age of 2, raised by her beloved widow aunt (mama) she grew up in a loving and caring environ...