SHE IS MINE (JUNGKOOK FF) ✔️

By kyy_writes

In which Jeon Jungkook, the most popular boy in school, falls in love with Kim Y/n, the most popular girl in... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
Get To Know Me
CHAPTER 30 ( THE LAST CHAPTER )

CHAPTER 17

10.5K 239 63
By kyy_writes

Y/N'S POV

You: Lisa?

Rosè: Wait. What the fuck are you doing here, you bitch?

Jennie just stayed silent.

Jisoo: Uh, this is awkward. *fake laughs*

Lisa slightly smirked to herself and smiled at us.

Lisa: Hey, guys. *smile*

Jhope: Uh, h-hey...

Lisa: Ooh, Hoseok oppa! Are you gonna train them?

She pointed at the four of us and Hoseok nodded.

Jhope: Yes.

Lisa: For what?

Jhope: So they can learn how to fight and defend themselves.

Lisa: *slight smirk then smile* Oh, really? Well, that's nice! Goodluck, bitc- Oh! I mean girls!

Did she just almost said bitches? I thought we're in good terms now?

Rosè: Goodluck your ass, slut!

Jennie: Rosè, stop being mean to her.

Rosè unnie rolled her eyes and she followed Hoseok where he gestured us to follow him.

Jisoo: Let's just go, girls. Don't waste time.

She walked pass by me and Jennie unnie then someone opened the door revealing...

You and Jennie: Sehun?!

Sehun: Oh hey, girls! I'm with Lisa today!

I froze on the spot and I didn't know what to say. So, it is true that they're working together?

Jennie: O-oh! You are? Okay, we'll take our leave now, right Y/N?

She lightly hit my arm and raised her eyebrows at me with her eyes widened.

You: Yes sure, unnie! You both enjoy here! Bye, Lisa and Sehun!

Jennie unnie quickly clings into my arm and dragged me to follow Jisoo unnie and the rest. She then whispered.

Jennie: What are they doing here?

You: I don't know, unnie.

Jennie: That's weird, though. They're together?

You: I know. *sighs*

Jennie: Oh and by the way, have you told Ji-eun unnie that the pool party is canceled today because...you know...?

You: Oh, not yet. Don't worry I will tell her very soon after we have our training.

Jennie: Alright.

We walked towards Hoseok oppa, Jisoo and Rosè unnie who is already training.

Jhope: Oh my god! Y/N, Jennie! Where have you been?

You: Oh, we just saw Sehun came in.

His eyes grew large when he heard Sehun's name.

Jhope: S-sehun?

Jennie: Yes oppa, why? Is there a problem?

Jhope looked behind us which means he's looking at Sehun and Lisa, I turned around to see them also and saw Sehun smirking but when he saw me, he immediately made this cold expression and turned away. I was very confused by his actions lately so I raised my eyebrows and turned away.

You: What the hell is wrong with Sehun?

Then suddenly, Jhope came up with an idea and said to us, not too loud but enough for us to hear. He is like speaking by whispering but in a low voice.

Jhope: Okay girls, listen up.

We all gathered around him.

Jhope: Since Sehun and Lisa are here, I bet they were stalking us because they're gang and our gang are rivals so that means we need to fight them but the four of you doesn't have trainings yet. And they were planning to kill all of us. Plus, you girls don't know how to fight yet. But...

We raised our eyebrows at him.

Jhope: Can you all give me a favor?

Girls: Sure!

He sighed and smiled at us.

Jhope: Y/N and Jisoo, when Sehun and Lisa were done doing their business, stalk them. I need you two to be active and quiet, follow them wherever they go then me, Jennie, and Rosè will secure this place because I know that the whole gang is here. I have a bad feeling about this so please be careful, alright?

He explained to us what were gonna do and we all agreed, plus this is for our own good and this is the only way to save Jungkook.

Jhope: Now, go and get ready!

Me and Jisoo unnie looked each other with fearful eyes but we know we can do it and nodded firmly. We were about to start the plan but Jhope grabbed my wrist.

Jhope: Y/N!

I turned around to face him.

You: Yeah?

All of a sudden, he pulls me into a hug.

Jhope: Y/N, please be careful. I don't want anything bad to happen to you...

I honestly got touched at his words. I slowly pulled away from the hug.

You: Of course, hobi.

Jhope: I want you to be brave, okay?

You: Fighting!

We smiled at each other and I followed Jisoo unnie who gestured me to go beside her. I then walked towards her and she whispered something.

Jisoo: So Y/N, the plan is to observe them then after they're done what they're doing, stalk them alright?

I nodded.

Jisoo: Be strong, Y/N. And don't worry, I know we will find Jungkook today.

My smile is slowly fading away.

You: You think so, unnie?

Jisoo: Of course, Y/N-ah. You never realize how strong you are but being brave is the only option you have.

You: Wow unnie, those words are unique. I love it.

Jisoo: I know right, it's a quote.

You: Yeah, I know and you always make quotes.

Jisoo: Oh, shut up.

Then we suddenly heard Lisa was panting really hard and her sweat is rolling down her foerhead.

Lisa: Sehun, I wanna go home now. I'm tired and I fucking need a cold drink!

Sehun: Alright alright, jeez!

We saw them packed they're things and went out. We glanced at Jhope, Rosè, and Jennie who is going outside to beat the other members of Lisa and Sehun's gang and Rosè unnie spoke.

Rosè: Goodluck, Y/N-ssi and Jisoo unnie! You can do it, just be careful please!

We gave them a thumbs up then Jisoo unnie held my hand and asked.

Jisoo: Are you ready?

I took a deep breath and nodded. She smiled at me and we went outside the gym.

OUTSIDE:

You: Where are they?

Jisoo: There!

She pointed to a car with two persons standing in each side of it and we both hid on a bush. We were peeking slightly and enough to hear their conversation.

Sehun: So, what's your plan?

Lisa: What do you mean?

Sehun: Duh, BTS's gang is here!

Lisa: I know. So?

Sehun: Fucking Lalisa Manoban! What are you gonna do about it? Don't you have like plans?

Lisa: Oh-Sehun, don't shout at me! I will take care of it, alright?

Sehun: How?

Lisa: Just shut up! I wanna go home to see Jungkook now! Let's go!

Jisoo: Oh my god.

Jisoo unnie covers her mouth while I had my hands and jaw clenched and I was just staring at Lisa. How can she do that to Jungkook?

Sehun: Why are you worrying about that asshole? He was just staying home and he is not going anywhere! Plus, why did we kidnap him? Isn't it supposed to be Y/N?

My heart breaks a little when I heard my name. So that's their plan? To kidnap me and not Jungkook?

Lisa: I know! Just wait, okay? Don't rush things!

Sehun: No! I want her right now!

Lisa: Fine! Get her and bring her to our place! I want her dead!

I started to tear up at what she said. So she just wants me dead so she can steal Jungkook away from me? Is that what she wanted?

You: No no no no no...

I quietly sobbed beside Jisoo unnie and she tried to calm me down but it's not working so I ended up running away.

Jisoo: Y/N!

I don't know but I think Jisoo unnie ran after me and I don't care if Lisa and Sehun saw me or not 'cause it just hurts inside me.

Jisoo: Y/N, come back here!

I was crying so loud that I think everybody could hear it right now. After a good 2 minutes of running, I finally stopped where anyone couldn't see me. I felt like my eyes are all blurry but little did I know...a hand slid by my waist behind my back and covered my mouth with a handkerchief. There was some kind of smell in it and I felt like my body is weakening then everything went black.

Jisoo's POV

You (as Jisoo): Oh my god, Y/N!

I saw like someone covered her mouth with a handkerchief then she suddenly fainted in the boy's arms. I cannot really see his face because he's wearing all black and his face is covered with a mask on but I can tell that it's a man.

You: Hey, you! Stop what you're doing!

I ran towards Y/N and the boy and I quickly grabbed Y/N's waist like I was carrying her but the man quickly punched me on the stomach really hard. I felt like I was being torn apart into pieces because of the pain. I coughed then later, blood stains came out from my mouth. I can't take this anymore but I have to save Y/N, she is like my little sister and I can't lose her.

You: *cough* Please...*cough* don't...

I fell on my knees and started crying. I tried to stand up but it was useless. The man immediately carried Y/N in his arms and ran away with her.

You: Y/N...*cough* I promise...*cough* We will find you...

Even if my body is weakening, I still managed to stand up to find the others. I then stood up and walked while my hand is in my stomach, trying not to cough blood again. After a few minutes of walking, I finally found them, fighting the other members. Jennie saw me and her eyes widened when she saw blood coming out from my mouth.

Jennie: Unnie!

She ran towards me and helped me to walk. Jhope and Rosè beated the last two members and ran away. The both of them gave each other a high five and when they landed their gaze on me, they were wide shocked and ran to me.

Jhope: Jisoo!

Rosè: Jisoo unnie!

Jhope didn't hesitate to carry me in his arms and I just continued coughing. He sat me down on a chair then Rosè gave me a water to drink on while Jennie wiped the blood away from my clothes.

You: Y/N...

They stopped what they're doing and I finally let out my tears.

Jennie: Y-Y/N? Where is she, unnie? Where is my sister?

Jhope: Jisoo, where's Y/N?

I even cried more when I heard Y/N's name.

Rosè: Unnie, tell us! Is she alright?

I shook my head and told them what happened. Jennie started to cry, Hoseok oppa started panicking, and Rosè is wide shocked that tears slowly build up in her eyes.

Jennie: No no no, this can't be happening!

Jisoo: I'm sorry, Jennie! I tried to save her but the man punched me really hard! I did everything but it was no use!

Jennie screamed and fell on her knees. She cried even more and now I feel like it was my fault. I should've been saved her from that man. I should've been fast by saving her but, I promise you Y/N...we will find you. I'm sorry if I was too late. It was all me.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Words: 1975❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 111 41
Jennie Kim, the most popular girl in Highschool, never falls in love with boys. Boys fall in love with her. No boy has been able to win the heart of...
62K 2.1K 41
A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL NAMED KIM Y/N SECRETLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE PLAYBOY IN THE SCHOOL NAMED KIM TAEHYUNG. SHE IS CONFUSED WHETHER HE HAS THE SAME FE...
423 45 18
- In Seoul High, where grades matter most, Kim Taehyung is the smartest kid. But things get tricky when he falls for Jeon Jungkook, the class's avera...
3K 94 18
Jungkook, the most popular guy in school, he likes you and gets possessive over you, but someone tries to come between you Top ranks: #50 Jungkookff...