Euphoria & Pie | Bittybones |

נכתב על ידי 0BabyFish0

[Fem!Reader] Who said getting through a past trauma was easy? Obviously not you. Maybe you just need a little... עוד

🌱Little Note🌱
|Wary Beginnings| Ch. 1
|Humble Interactions| Ch. 2
|Happy Times| Ch. 3
|Settling In| Ch. 4
|Late Talks| Ch. 5
|Burning Questions| Ch. 6
|Happy Memories| Ch. 8
|Preoccupied Pretences| Ch. 9
•E&P Headcannons•
|Boop!| Ch. 10
|Collisions| Ch. 11
|Buy the Whole Store| Ch. 12
|Yes, Hi, Hello| Ch. 13
|Trudging On| Ch. 14
IMPORTANT
Moving Story

|Oh Boy...| Ch. 7

2.9K 110 92
נכתב על ידי 0BabyFish0

" C'mon! Give it back! "

You were currently running around the perimeter of the living room, chasing after Cherry as he made a mad dash behind the couch, a long fluffy scarf in his grasp. You had been getting ready to go outside and get the mail when you realized you couldn't find your scarf, and ended up that Cherry had taken it while you were zipping up your coat. Now you were trying to get it back from him, you didn't understand why he stole it in the first place. All you knew is that the stinker was fast. Faster than you when you hear free candy. Actually...- Eh. He was faster than you, that's for certain.

" Please? I have to go check the mail. " You kneeled down on one side of the couch, reaching your hand behind it, waving it aimlessly, even though you knew you wouldn't be able to reach him. " I call anarchy! This isn't fair! " You hollered, watching as Cherry flung himself out from behind the other end of the couch, making a mad dash towards your open door. Where was Blue in this whole situation you ask? Well, he was sitting on the entertainment center beside the t.v, watching the havoc ensue. What a fence sitter...

" Blue! Help me- Owe! " You gasped as you quickly shot up- Only to hit your noggin on the arm of the couch.

" (Y/N)! ARE YOU ALRIGHT? " Blue finally spoke up, hopping down from the entertainment center and trotting over to you. You were still for a moment before wiping away tears that had ever so graciously blessed you with their presence, forming in the corners of your eyes. Who cut the onions? I don't cry!

" Yuppers, don't worry Blue Bean, I'm A-ok! " Was your only response as you suddenly shot up, narrowly missing the arm of the couch again, and barrelled your way into your room, letting out a hoarse battle cry. " Scarf! Now please! "

You stopped in your tracks beside your bed, blinking in surprise as you saw Cherry nowhere. Was he hiding under your bed?(I accidentally wrote dying under your bed at first) Could he even fit under there with how many stuffed animals and junk you have shoved under it? Huh. Where could that rascal be?

" Oh, Cherry Berry.~ " You murmured in a sing song voice, walking over to your over crowded desk, glancing down at your old books as you ran your hand over them. It was quiet.

Too quiet.

You went to turn around to go check out your closet, but a force suddenly knocked into the back of your legs, making yourself fall forward onto your knees. What the f-

" You're not going outside (Y/n)! I won't let you! You could catch a cold- Or worse! " Cherry exclaimed, clinging onto your left leg with a death grip as you pulled yourself back onto your two feet. So he made me fall. Duly noted to watch out for red missiles in the future.

" Huh? Cherry? I have to go outside. I gotta get the mail my dude. " You said, letting out an airy laugh as you tried to shimmy your way back into the living room without knocking Cherry onto the floor. " C'mon bud, I won't even take five minutes! It's alright. " He didn't even budge.

You sighed, pulling yourself onto the couch beside Blue.

" Help meeee. " You muttered to Blue, looking over at him with puppy dog eyes. " I need to get the mail. " At that, Blue perked up. Literal stars formed in his eyes, and he stood up on the cushion. A look on his face told you one thing. He was planning something devious.

And then he came over and flopped onto your lap.

Great.

" NO CAN DO (Y/N)! IF CHERRY DOESN'T WANT YOU TO GET THIS... 'MAIL', THEN I WILL HAVE TO AGREE WITH HIS JUDGEMENT, WHICH IS ALMOST AS GREAT AS MINE! "

" Nooo..." You mumbled dramatically, pulling your legs up and onto the couch- Along with Cherry- And laid on your back. You just laid there for a small moment, letting out a quiet sigh. Blue and Cherry didn't seem to mind your new position though, Cherry still hugging onto your leg and Blue had tumbled onto your stomach in the action of laying down. After a few minutes of just laying there in silence, your eyes started to flutter a bit straining to keep them open. The reality of waking up so early finally setting in. Maybe you didn't have to do anything just yet...? It WAS only around eleven, maybe you could take a little nap? Doze off? Your thought process slowly shut down as your vision finally went blurry, dimming to black as you fell into unconsciousness.

.

.

.

.
Which was quite weird for you. Usually you dreamt all the time, but now you weren't. You only saw black. How weird. Maybe it was the fact that you were napping at a later time? Who knew? You weren't a scientist for star's sake.
.

.

.

.

" (Y/N)! WAKE UP YOU LAZY BONES! "

You suddenly shot up with a yelp, hearing a thud from beside you. You looked around confusedly, eyes clouded thick in sleepiness. You blinked slowly, seeing Cherry on the floor beside the couch, rubbing his skull.

" Wha' s'up...? " You murmured quietly, rubbing your eyes with a hand. You shifted your gaze when you felt a weight on your chest, seeing Blue sitting there. You let out a yawn.

" IT'S BEEN THREE HOURS! YOU'LL RUIN YOUR SLEEP SCHEDULE IF YOU SLEEP ANY LONGER! AND I THE GREAT BLUE WILL NOT ALLOW THAT! " You slowly brought a hand up to his mouth in a shushing way, which caused him to fumble with his words and go silent, confusedly looking at you. You stared back with a tired face.

" Na' ri'now Blue Bean. I'm still tired. " You finally muttered, settling back down on the couch.

" It's two o'clock though. Dunno where your mom is, and we can't make lunch. " Cherry's soft voice spooked you somewhat as he clambered back onto the couch, sitting on the arm of it above your head. You let out a defeated sigh, slowly sitting up once again. A blanket fell to the floor by your actions, catching your attention. Your mom must have covered you up when you fell asleep.

" She's probably... At the store? Huh, yah. Pretty sure she was heading to the store today. Alright you two, c'mon now. " You muttered Cooley, mainly to yourself. You offered for the two of them to sit on your shoulders once again like early this morning and they happily made themselves comfy.

Soon you made it to the kitchen after tiredly folding the fallen blanket, and set Blue and Cherry onto the dining table. Then you started your hunt, digging through the cabinets and looking through the fridge. After a bit you settled on some ham and cheese sandwiches and little apple slices. When you had finished making the meals you put the ingredients back and set the dirtied knife into the sink before making your way over to the two of them with plates, setting the food down. Blue had happily started his meal with the sweet apple slices, while Cherry settled on a small chunk of ham sandwich. After a while of munching blindly, you finally noticed the small note at the edge of the dining table. Curiosity overtook you and you read it.

'Gone out for a run and errands. Will start dinner when I get back, don't b̶u̶r̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶ destroy the house while I'm gone. Call if something happens. Love, Mom.'

You grunted at the haphazardly scribbled out words before setting the note back down. You looked over at the two Bittys, who were giving you curious glances.

" Why didn't you tell me my mom left a note? " You asked quizzically, receiving confused looks.

" SHE LEFT A NOTE? I THOUGHT IT WAS CHICKEN SCRATCH. "

" We can't read too well. " Cherry butted in, seeing your slightly offended look. But, to be honest... You thought it did look a little like chicken scratch. Wait. They can't read? Your eyes suddenly lit up brightly, an awesome(At least you thought) Idea popping into your head.

" I could teach you how to write, and learn the english alphabet! " You suddenly shouted before you could register what you were saying. After a second you let out a couch, heat dusting your cheeks in embarrassment as you looked down at the hard tiled floor. " Ah- Sorry. Didn't mean to shout- "

" REALLY?? " Blue stood up from his original spot, smiling giddily. " WOWSERS, THAT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE! " He looked like he was about to explode. It would have been cute if he truly didn't look like he would blow a fuze somewhere.

" You'd truly do that for us? " Cherry gasped, excitement flooding into his voice. He sounded so happy and genuine. The happiness and excitement from the two of them was contagious to say the least. Heck, why not? Couldn't be too hard. Teachers did it for a living, why couldn't you give it a shot?

" Yah! I wouldn't mind. Can't be too hard, right? "

Oh how wrong you were.

____
Heya lovelies! I kinda really just wanted to write some cute little things for this chapter, because why not? Every story needs it! uwu

Anywho, I'd just like to point out that you should definitely go check out PotatoTheChip if you haven't read any of their books already! They're such an amazing author, and their stories are so good and fun to read!

Until next chapter, Buh' bye! ;p

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

10 2 3
A story of what happens when colors collide... Within the Cyber world all Pink Addisons know their place at the top of the food chain. Between blackm...
6K 400 10
"Please just... leave me alone..." Maybe that was the last straw for me, the last beating I could take before it finally kicked me off the edge. The...
121K 3.6K 31
**OLD WRITING WARNING** "... But... Your from... That. AU." "I-I kn-oW b-ut..." "No... I'm sorry... I can't handle being friends with..." "A-M-MisTak...
101K 3.3K 28
"I told you, can't feel right!" The feeling you get when you're on a roller coaster jolted your stomach as you fell from the edge of the cliff... you...