The Unseen Red

Oleh patheticgril

Assassin AU Karma had never attended Kunigigoaka High , a complete opposite personality and mysterious boy wh... Lebih Banyak

โ˜ป ๐ฉ ๐ซ ๐จ ๐ฅ ๐จ ๐  ๐ฎ ๐ž โ˜ป
Impression
Meeting
Karma's Time
Karma's Time 2
Inappropriate Behavior
Things get a little tense
A complained
Vacation Disaster
Sexy Kidnap
Bondage
The Red Door 1
The Red Door 2
You like Transformer
Royal beatdown
Hot tempers tentacles
Ball Game Tournament
My Favorite Red
Talent Time
Terasaka in the toilet
Closing First Semester
Everyone is a Pervert
System Failure
Pandemonium Time
Karma's Time 2nd Period
Xx Time
Nagisa's Time
Our First Kiss
Pudding Popper
Get This Boy Some Help
Spinning Time
Leader Time
Condition
Fallin' Love
What the hell Ms.Bitch
Your Mom is Crazy
Seductive Waiter
End of term bet
What the fuck is happening
Past Love That She Desired
Discord Time
Things Escalated Quickly
Half-assed Space Craft
Valentine Lovers
Timeless Trust
Happy BirthDay
You're Going To Die
Past Life
Everyone Cried
โ˜น ๐ž ๐ฉ ๐ข ๐ฅ ๐จ ๐  ๐ฎ ๐ž โ˜น

Exquisite Pain

2.2K 250 35
Oleh patheticgril

Back at the old campus , Korosensei was working at a March 20 to prep his students while they studied outside.

"Nurfufufufufufu. You got the basic down cold over the past semester , students." Korosensei said brightly while he tended to each student. " At this rare , I expect your grades on finals to shoot right up."

Nagisa glanced up. "Korosensei. Do you want us to make the top fifty this time too ?"

"No." Korosensei replied. " I was too focused on your total scores for midterms." He used a English flash card. "I've come to believe that each students should have a goal better suited to themselves." He said. "And that's why i've come up with the perfect target for our assassination classroom !"

Korosensei gradually slowed down , regaining the other student's attention.

Then he went behind Terasaka with the Naruto headband on. "D-Don't worry , Terasaka-kun ! You've got a shot at reaching it too !"

Terasaka groaned , narrowing his eyes.

Korosensei faced the front of the class. "Now then......As Shiro-San said when I lose a tentacles, I also lose speed."  He held up a gun and demonstrated. The tentacles flopped onto the ground making the students gasp. "As you can see , even one tentacles makes a difference."

A few students jumped at the noise.

"I can't keep up the quality of my images , and now there's a few child images mixed in." His speed was now reduced. A small Korosensei was sitting in the chair.

"So that's how images are reduced !"  Nagisa exclaimed.

"Lose one more , " Korosensei shot his lower tentacles. "and you get more child images with the parent images fretting about how to make ends meet." The class looked on in shock as a number of children Korosensei's were running by with two parents on the side trying to raise them on a low income.

"This had taken a rather heartbreaking turn...." Nagisa commented warily.

"Lose yet another !" Korosensei shot off another tentacles. " And now the father images has vanished, " The Korosensei family was shown watching the father walk out on them and into the city nightlife. "Leaving the mother image to raise the children of her own."

"Sheesh, that's rough !" Nagisa snapped.

Korosensei was back to normal a second later. "Each tentacles lost reduced my movements capability by approximately 10%." He lowered the gun and looked at then ominously. "Here's the deal : each students who receives a top score , either overall or in an individual subject , will have the right to destroy one tentacle."

All the students were now very interested.

"This is the final exam for our assassination classroom." Korosensei told them creepily. "Can you get any closer to 10billion yen prize ?" the students were all staring at him with wide eyes. "That , my students , is up to up you."

Nagisa gasped. "Korosensei....He started to smirk. "....really knows how to motivate us."

"Psst Nagisa-kun." 

"Hm ?" Nagisa looked over his shoulder , the view flashed up to Kayano who's pointed at a direction and Nakamura poking her head out behind a tree , like she was spying something or someone.

He glance between the bushes where Nakamura pointed. Curios , he moved the bushes out of his view and stuck his head out to a clear view. There was Karma , leaning under a tree and panting heavily. His hand trembled when he tried to hold the pen in his hand , squinting his eyes as he struggled to see the sentence. 

"Nurfufufufu You're doing great Karma-kun." Korosensei's clone flash beside him. "Tough I think you shouldn't push you're self , you need to rest for the upcoming test." He put a tentacles on his shoulder. "You have been working hard enough , you even help you're fellow classmate. So it should be okay to rest." Korosensei praised as he gently rubbed Karma's hand.

Karma looked up weakly and gently patted his tentacles hand , in a comfort way. "You can never be sure. I can't let my guard down so easily." He travel his hand through his hair and hoping to rub away the headache. "If I underestimated them we might lose."

Sugino looked concerned. Okuda and Nakamura who's behind the tree send a sympathy looked to the boy. They were happy that Karma will do his best for them to get high scores so the Main campus won't judge them or look down on them.But in the other hand Karma work so hard for their sake and they can't even help him.

It make them feel selfish for making the red head exhausted as they notice Karma were staring at them.

"Hey ," A voice called out , snapping out of their thoughts. "Don't blame you're self for any of those. I might been tired but I'm okay , you all already did a great job so stop looking guilty." Nagisa blinked in surprise followed by his classmates. "I'm fine , so don't worry about me." Karma said in a soft , calm voice. The class nodded in understanding.

But majority of the class kept glancing on him each time.

He look like he was about to pass out anytime soon.

Korosensei protest. "But if you study too hard , you will end up damaging not only your mind but also your body. You sure you're okay ?" His voice leaking with worried. "Karma please try to relax for a while." 

Karma shakily got to his feet , clutching his head."I know my condition and I already rest for a while. But I see your point ...so , fine I will try to take a break but just a little.." he slowly sat down by the help of Korosensei's tentacles. 

After they sighed in relief and agree on what they would do to win the A-class.

Meanwhile , back at the main campus building. Karasuma and Bitch-sensei walked down the hall.

"With that wording he chose....there must be more to it." Bitch-sensei said shrewdly."Students autonomy and all that."

"Yes , well." Karasuma sounded hesitant. " At least he won't resort to barely-legal tricks this time." he said as he and she walked past some students.

Bitch-sensei smiled. "Well , since these scores directly influence the assassination," she said teasingly , smirking as she coiled her arm around his. "maybe I ought to give them a leg up."

"Let me handle P.E for a while , okay ?" Bitch-sensei clench herself into his arm which annoyed him,

"What happen to English , then ?" Karasuma said gruffly , yanking his arms free.

The scene cut back to the old Campus building where a Nagisa , Karma , Kayano , Okuda , and Sugino were gathered around the desks.

"One tentacles for each top score...." Nagisa repeated.

"Yeah !" Okuda said excitedly. "We can do this !"

"Since when are you this fired up , Okuda-San ?"

Okuda smiled. "Well , since science is my one string suit , I might finally be able to help everyone out !"

"We have our share of high-scoring students here." Kayano chimed in. " Aching one subject isn't that far-fetched !"

Just then Sugino's phone started buzzing.

"Shindou ?" Sugino sounded confused when he saw the caller ID. "Hello ?" He answered the call. "Hey , what's up ? Haven't seen you since the tournament."

"Yeah. Hell of a game." Shindo was at the main campus building in an empty hallway. "I said we'd have our rematch in high school, but now i'm worried you won't make it here." 

Sugino laughed. "Still as condescending as ever ,  I see."

Shindo smiled , but it faded when he looked down the hallway. "So listen...." The scene switched to the student council conference room. "Right now the entirety of the A-Class , The others on Class E were slightly confused. "our accelerated program , is in a conference room for an independent study session." Shindo told them apprehensively.

A wave of fire hit the screen.

 "Their leaders are the pride of Kunugigaoka: a set of geniuses known as the Big Five...."

"Introducing the Big Five accelerated A Class"

Araki appeared on the screen.

"Coming I'm at second place on midterms !" Shidou's voice got deeper." The mass-media hopeful whose social studies knowledge crushes the competition : Media Club Araki Teppei !"

Then a profile of Ren was shown , nearly kissing a girl.

"In third place , dominator of competitions in the humanities , the perspicacious poet : student council secretary Sakakibara Ren !"

Then a profile if Koyama was shown.

"In fifth place , the memorization monster driven by his grudge against Akabane :  Biology Club President Koyama Natsuhiko ! "

"In sixth place , the man whose sharp tongue and LA-honed language skills are light-years beyond the rest : speaker of the students council Seo Tomoya !"

Sugino hesitantly interrupted. "I-is that you doing these introductions ?"

 "Yeah U-uhh" Shidou was blushing badly on the other side of the phone. " i've always wanted to try my hand at announcing."

Poor Karma had just gotten back from the infirmary with Maehara help, hearing Shido yelled so loud just increasing his headache.  A low groan escape Karma lips , traveling one hand to press at the side of his head. Everyone immediately noticed the poor boy.

"Shindou !" Meahara hissed , quietly. "Is nice that you keep this introduction dramatic as possible but please keep it down ! Karma got a bad headache !" He reprimanded as he help Karma lead back to his seat.

"I'll tried umm— And reigning over all these from the very top.....In first place , coming in fist on the national mock exams with his perfect mastery of all subjects , the man with leadership in his genes : Students council President Asano Gakushuu !!!"

"The principal's only son !"

"That's right !" Shindou was partially yelling with energy into the phone causing Karma to let out another groan. Everyone look back to see the poor Red Head , slumping on his desk and breathing heavily.

"Shut the hell up , Shindou !" Every Students in E-Class shushed the phone. "Your making Karma headache worst !"

"Oops ... Sorry  Akabane ! Please forgive me !  i'll tried to keep my voice down as much as possible."

"You better..." Everyone in E-Class eyes glow Red , glaring at it and Shidou on the other side can feel the killing vibe (bloodlust) through the phone.

"A-anyway , They've got popularity and top scores. The chairman that brings together the proud A Class go-getters , along with his innate leadership qualities....Asano , with his perfect knowledge of every subject , and the others , with their own specializations..... " Most of E-Class were gathered around Karma , protectively. The others stare intensely at the phone. Together , they form the Big Five. They're looking to keep you from making it back to the main campus. If this keeps up...

"Thank you for looking out for us , Shindou." Sugino said warmly. He looked at his classmates then looked over at Karma , worriedly and then back at the phone. "But it's all right. Right now our goal isn't to get out of the E-Class. Still , to meet the goal we do have , we will need to beat the A Class on points. Watch us , okay ? We'll put up a real fight !"

Shindo smirked. "Hm. Knock yourself out. The E-Class fight isn't my problem." 

Later on , towards the end of the day , the students were leaving class.

At the main campus library, Nagisa , Kayano , Nakamura , Isogai , Okuda , Kanazaki and Karma was sitting in the library , studying. Karma was tutoring them and doing his own work at the same time. He started correcting their work with his left and doing his own work with his right hand.

"Well , if it's isn't the E Class gang !" Araki announced , causing them to look up.

Araki was with Ren , Koyama , and Seo.  "This library is wasted on the likes of you," he taunted. "Pearls before swine , am I right ?"

Rio grimaced. "Don't tell me...."

"It's the Big Five..." Kayano groaned.

Karma stopped his lecturing and stare at them with a blank face.

"Beat it , scrubs," Seo ordered , waving his hand dismissively. "Those are our seats."

"H-HEY—DON'T INTERRUPT OUR STUDYING !!" Kayano yelled , raising her text book soon the cover felled off reveal a covering of a food magazine.

Everyone turned to give her a look.

Kayano laughed nervously. "Oh , how did that get here ? Hehe..."

Karma was standing behind them , his arm crossed and looking unamused.

"In all your criticism , you've overlooked something." Ren said smoothly , causing them to look over."See ?" He was behind Kanazaki and was threading his hand through her hair. "Here we have a pearl among the swine." He leaned in with his hands on her shoulder, making Kanazaki cringe away. "What a pity."

"Uh , er....no," Kanazaki replied awkwardly.

Nagisa and Kayano watched warily. "She has the worst luck in men."

Koyama's eyes narrowed. "Hang on...." He scrutinised them. "Aren't these the ones from midterms."

It focused on Kanazaki where Ren was still trying to talk to her. "We have an opening for a maid," he was whispering.

"Kanazaki Yukiko , ranked 23rd in Japanese."

Then it focused on Nakamura.

"Nakamura Rio , ranked 11th in English."

"Hey ! Cut it out already !" Isogai told Ren angrily.

"Isogai Yuuma , ranked 14th in social studies." 

Okuda's bottom lip was wobbling.

"Okuda Manami , ranked 17th in science."

Koyama smirked. "Oh ! I get it. So you're not entirely without academic skill—" He knocked her on the head patronizingly.  His eyes widened when it landed on a certain Red Head. 

"K-Karma Akabane , tied for first over all." He stated out loud as all the attention turn to the tired Red Head.

"Karma Akabane , ranked 1st in every subject."

His skin was more paler , there are visible bangs under his eyes. He ignore them and continue scribbling notes down his paper , though both Big Five and his classmate stare at him worried.

"H-Hey , are you okay ?" Ren asked , approaching the Red Head , putting a hand on a boy forehead. The rest of the E-Class stare in shock of what was happening.

"You doesn't seem to have a fever." Ren remove his hand away from his head. "Do you want to go to the infirmary ? I can help you." All The Red Head do was gently shook his head and winced a little. This of course made everyone concerned.

The discussion continued but both Ren and Class E only drew their attention to the certain Red Head. Some of them spare a glance at Karma , worried including the Big Five.

"Then how about this ?" Akari stepped forward, "Whichever of our two classes snags the most top rankings over the five key subject." He rested his hand on Isogai's head. "Gets to make the losing class do whatever they want."

Nagisa looked hesitant. Soo came around and rest his arm on his shoulder. "What's wrong ? All chicken and no bite ?" Seo taunted. He continued to mock. "We're perfectly willing to put our lives on the line."

That triggered the E-Class students , causing them all to narrow their eyes as bloodlust glinted.

In a flash , Nagisa pointed his pencil under Seo's Adam's pen.

Kanazaki smiled and pointed her penicillin at Ren's Eye.

Nakamura pointed her pencil under Koyama's nose , making him fall back and lose his glasses.

Araki choked when Isogai pointed a finger under his chin.

Karma stepped forward , a dark aura started to linger all over them. Seo jerked backward by the feeling of uneasiness.  "You probably shouldn't be so quick to bet your lives." Koyama shrinks. "Choose your words carefully.. " Ren back off with his leg trembling with fear. "it might be the last time..." His smile crooked making everyone in the room tense up more."...you'll ever said when your heart still beating."

Akari fall to the ground with fear shaken all over his body , he turn around and trying to crawl away from him. The Big five let out a whimper , visibly shaken up.

"A-All right , then !" Seo said, stepping back. "We have ourselves a deal ! "

"We'll show you s-something worse than death !" Koyama said shrilly.

"There's no running away , now !" Ren warned them , as they ran away like a headless chicken.

Seo was too shaken up and he didn't watch where he was going , he end up crashing to a glass making him jerked back and hissed in pain. He turn around to see people on library watched in amusement.

He blushed and ran away. "You'll regret this !"

The E Class students were staring at the exit as it started to all sink in.

Everyone was getting ready to take the test thought Karma looked like he was about to drop dead right then and there. He was walking towards the classroom , his vision become hazy and unaware of his surrounding. The dizziness taught his brain , which make him accidentally bumped into someone and hit the floor.

Karma took a moment to blinked , rapidly and trying to focus his eye vision. Big Five was showed , looking a bit unimpressive.

"Watch where you going E-class !" Seo hissed.

Karma tried to stood up and walked away but he felt like all his energy has drained and wince in pain at the impact of the fall. Soon enough he felt a presence immediately ran by his side. He slowly lifted his head up to see non other then Asano Gakushuu holding his hands out to him as the big five at the background was absolutely caught off guard by his action.

"Are you okay ?" Gakushuu concern showed , looking down at the boy. It surprised everyone present , but both Karma and Gakushuu didn't seem to mind.Karma's bangs were covering his eyes so it's hard to see his expression.

Gakushuu help the boy up , he notice his leg was shaking as Karma trying to balance him self while grabbing Gakushuu's shoulder for support. "What's wrong ? Is.....is it your leg  ? You.....are you in pain ?"His voice grew worried , Shocking the E-class.

"I-I'm fine."Karma curse himself for stuttering under his breath.He shook it off before walking towards the classroom. Leaning on the wall for support to keep him balance as everyone could only stare at his back worried.

Everyone got to their seat and was getting ready to take the test , Karma struggle to walked but pull himself together and went up to the D-class teacher.

"Sir ," Karma looked up , tiredly. "Can I please go for a little bit ? I just need some air." he gasped , trying to balance his breathing.

The teacher looked at him with annoyance. "You think I'm an idiot ?" he clicked his tongue , arm folded. "Please , you'll just probably go get cheat paper , forget it!"

Karma looked dejected as he slid let walk back to his seat. Some of the main campus student snickered beside him making a certain orange blonde frown and when Karma was about to sit back down— 

"Sir ," A hand was when to be raised and Gakushuu voice pipe up. "he has trouble breathing and he need to take some fresh air. You wouldn't want him to pass out during the exam , would you ?" he rose an eyebrow at the teacher , his glare harden.

Everyone was surprised to see the orange hair standing up and protecting a E-class student , the teacher glance at Karma before he sigh and nodded his head in confirmation. Of course the teacher can't said no , his the principal son after all. 

He clear his throat and glanced at Gakushuu , feeling a shame. "T-then , Asano you can take him to the infirmary" he said.

Gakushuu nodded and did as he told helping the red head to walk to the infirmary , ignoring the students who throw weird glances at him. He slid open the door and started to walked down and at the middle of the hallway , Karma suddenly clutched his chest. An unbearable pain struck into his chest. He groaned and stumble back wards , his back hit the wall behind him as he slowly slump onto the floor. 

Gakushuu rush to his side , immediately like a speed of light. He hold him in place , helping the boy to balance himself. "Hey , are you alright ?"

The boy whimpered and groaned in response.

"You should really go to rest , you can't take test in this condition" Gakushuu looked at the red head in worried as he help him lead to the infirmary room. He watched the Karma who sat on the bed with his back lean on the wall , he tiredly reach a small bottle out from his pocket as he pop out some pills inside his mouth..as he swallowed it. Gakushuu hand him a glass of water to  help Karma wash the Medicine down to his throat , once he did Karma place one of his hand on his chest and grimace. Next he took out a inhaler from his pocket.

Gakushuu curiosity started poking in but seeing Karma condition right now , is better to keep quite and let him rest. He watched Karma inhaled the first breathed and another when suddenly he started a fit of coughing , Gakushuu immediately rush up to him and gently rubbed him on his back , soothingly." You really need some rest Akabane. "

Karma shook his head and chuckled lightly in response."If I rest now then I will ending up let my guard down , not yet and beside I want to beat you" he took another deep breath from his inhaler then breath out again with a sigh. "You don't have worried about me , I'm okay now. We should get going. "

"Are you sure ?" Gakuhsuu send him a concern looked but Karma stood up before he could even protest.

"Yeah.... " Karma send him a gentle expression making his heart speed.

Gakushūu hid his blush underneath his bangs , he slid a hand of Karma's waist to keep him balance and the other around his neck before helping Karma stood up and walk back together. They made it back to the classroom , Gakuhsuu lead him to his seat as Karma sat down with a small wince before letting out a deep sigh.

Gakushuu studied the boy in-front him , although Karma just wave it off." I-I'll be fine , don't worry."

Gakushuu only nodded but the worried still plaster on his face , before walking back to his seat. Both Asano and the E-Class can see that Karma is in so much pain and yet they didn't know what to do about it.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.6K 45 30
"๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ." โ‚Šหšโœง ๐™ . ๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š โ โ•โ•โ•โ•...
34.4K 702 34
A girl named Y/N Y/L/N, who recently moved to Japan from America, attends to Kunugigaoka Junior High School. She is placed in 3-E because she does n...
91.5K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~โ™กโ™ก You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...
694K 44.8K 55
"Look, I really didn't mind the fact that I died and reincarnated into Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. I didn't really mind that you gave me a hole in the heart...