Angel {Goddess Class Creation...

By Katherin3Coitier

In a torn world were good people are hurt everyday, an angel arises. She has the most beautiful long white ha... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17

Part 6

3K 53 2
By Katherin3Coitier

Chapter Six

The phone next to me rang and Darien picked it up swiftly. "Price...um...hum....um... Yes. As soon as possible... Alright, I will see what I can do from here." Darien closed his phone again and looked at me. "I know you must be tired still, but we need you to change back into your...ur...normal form. It will make things easier on us."

I looked over to Keith. "Up." My voice was just a breathe for him. He nodded and slid his arms under my shoulders and helped me sit up. My body had no strength that it usually had. That sound had done serious damage to my system.

"She may try to shout out, so you need to keep her quiet while I hold her up." I closed my eyes as Keith explained what Darien needed to do.

"You mean cover her mouth?" Darien seemed a bit unsure about keeping my quiet like that.

"Yes." Darien freed his hand from mine and placed one over my mouth, and then the other behind my head to support it. With both of them in place I concentrated on pulling the light that created the angel form into my body. I did try to scream as the light burned its way to my heart. My chest grew tight as I forced the light into my body. My wings slid back into my back as the light was compressing inward. My eyes remained shut as the burn faded from them. My scalp seared as my hair shrank in length. Even my nails felt not so sharp. Finally the light was just in my heart where I locked it up with a lot of effort.

"Incredible. She is completely different." Darien took his hand from my mouth now that it was over. I opened my eyes now that I had more energy back, but not a lot. I smiled at Darien who smile back at me.

"Told you so." Keith removed his hands from my back and I sat up the rest of the way by myself. "Better honey?"

"Much, thanks." My voice was not so singsong like now and very shaky.

"Even your voice sounds different. No wonder people could never find you... Your still beautiful." Darien stroked my cheek.

There was three light knocks on my door and Keith put a scarf on my head. He wanted to disguise me in case someone came in. It was a second after the scarf was on my head before he realized that no one was coming in. "Was that for us?" I wanted to ask too, but I didn't.

"Yes. We have ten minutes till we can get Angel out of here. My people are talking to loyal nurses and cops to arrange our getaway." Darien cupped my cheek in his hand. "You have many supporters."

"If we have ten minutes, she should get changed out of those rags." Keith picked up a bag off the floor and put it on the hospital bed next to me.

There was another light knock on the door. Darien started to unhook to monitors from me. "That was to indicate they disconnected the monitors to this room." He was gentle with how he touched me. I liked how he was with me. Much better than that aweful Dr. Sabers. I watched Darien's face flushed as he touched me.

Once all the monitor's pads were gone, he got up and caressed my cheek. He dropped down and picked up my journal. He walked over to Keith and tugged him over to the other side of the room. He smiled as he closed the curtain for me.

I grabbed the bag and turned my back from the two. I opened the bag and thanked heaven that Keith was my best friend. He brought my favorite cloths with him. The ones I put in his apartment before I got dressed for my first dinner with Darien the other night. The dinner which landed me here because of my past.

I undid the hospital gown and pulled it off. I slid on my long designer tank which was so very comfortable and stylish. Next I put my low rise boot cut blue jeans on and zipped them up. At least the hospital staff left my panties on me when I got here. The final touch was a low cut vest I created when I was living with Keith. It was then that Keith got me into designing for others. I looked into the bag again and saw ballet style shoes. I grinned and slipped them on.

I picked up the bag and started to the other side of the room to the curtain. I got around the bed and then had to hold onto it as I got extremely dizzy. The whole room spun around me right before I grabbed the hospital bed. The bag dropped to the floor with a slap/thud. Darien flung back the curtain and rushed to my side.

"I just got dizzy." He placed a hand on my waist and I leaned into him as I spoke. I was now a few inches shorter than him. As Angel Kat I was a few inches taller, now several inches shorter. A big difference for someone looking for me.

Keith picked up his bag with a huff. He does not like his real guuchi bag being dropped like that, but he would not say a thing while I was still weak. Keith dug into his bag and pulled out some sunglasses and a conductors cap I sometimes wore. I pulled the scarf off my head and put it around my neck. Keith hiked my hair up into the cap and slid the sunglasses on me.

"Why are you covering her hair?" Darien looks so confused.

"That doctor knows what she looks like when she looks like one of us."

"Oh!"

Then there was a two set of knocks on the door before it was opened. Two guards stepped forward then looked around. I grabbed onto Darien who placed a hand on my hand. "Its okay. They are with us... I have never seen you scared before." He whispered down to me.

"I will explain when we are alone." I said to him only. The cops looked around the room puzzled. They were expecting to see Angel Kat in here, but no one with wings is in the room now. One of them would look over at me a few times then shrugged. He was not convinced that I might be Angel Kat.

I could never forget for a moment about the light that was now trapped in my heart. I had to keep my mind on it. To hold it in like someone having to hold in pee when they needed to really go to the bathroom. The pressure for me was more than anyone who has experienced that would understand. I could not slip an inch or a millimeter. Any link, no matter how small, would mean that I would change back.

"We should leave right now." Darien informed the cops as they wanted to continue to look. He did not want to waste any time. He really wanted me do get out of danger. How could he know that I really needed to leave from unsuspecting eyes.

"But where is..?" They looked at Darien puzzled why Angel Kat was not in the room.

"We have made it so she can leave after we have gone. Now lead the way." Darien commanded of the policemen who snapped to with a slight nod. Keith walked ahead of us while Darien helped support me down the hall. It was so hard to concentrate on walking and holding the light at bay. But if Darien carried me out, someone was sure to figure out why even with me not as Angel Kat.

Outside the hospital was packed with hordes of people. Many had signs for Angel Kat. Wanting to tell her that they were thinking of her, and were pulling for her. The cops with us had to push passed many that wanted to touch Darien. Darien, the one who has been with Angel Kat since she (I) got hurt. They were also looking at me very close, but they did not recognize me.

We got passed the crowd where a limo was waiting. The sun was just setting as we reached the limo. Keith opened the door and Darien helped me into the back seat, then slid in beside me. Keith closed the door without hopping in with us. He waved to us as the car pulled away. He must want to get his car. It took twenty minutes to get a block away from the hospital.

"Do you still want to know why I got scared back in the hospital room?" I twiddled my thumbs fingers nervous.

Darien placed a hand on my twiddling thumbs and I looked at him. "You don't have to tell me. I am curious, but I can bare not knowing until your ready."

"There is a major difference between what you have known me as and me now. I am very mortal right now. I can die like anyone else if someone tried." I touched his cheek as he was becoming sad at my words. "You and Keith are the only ones who know my Achellis heel."

The light in my heart started to stir and pushed against the barrier I put up around it in my heart. There was not much more time before it would force its way out of my heart. I reached up and closed the window so the driver could not see me double over in pain. The moment the window was up, I slid away from Darien and curled up into a ball. My arms pressed tightly to my chest. I needed more time.

"Are you alright?" Darien placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Just trying to stay normal. This is the first time its been a struggle like this."

"We are almost to my place. Can you last three more minutes?"

"Yes. But you may have to carry me." My heart burned again which made me tighten my curl. The light wanted to explode and consume me again.

"I don't mind. Is there anything I can do to help you?" He started to grace my back. I let it help me concentrate on pushing the light to stay in my heart.

"That is helping. Thank you."

The limo made its way through the city and entering the unloading area of a highrise living. We came to a stop and Darien helped me move to the limo's back seat. He got out and came around to the other side. The driver opened the door for him and he scooped me up into his arms. I could not think of anything but controlling the pain and the light in my heart.

He walked through the lobby and to the elevators as people wanted to ask him about Angel Kat and who I was. I was only partially conscious that cameras were flashing all around us. He would say that he had no comment to anything. I tried to hide the fact I was in pain to everyone who saw me. I would just look like I was asleep in Darien's arms.

In his penthouse suite, he placed me on his couch. There was no more time to control the light. "I need to get my vest off." I had to speak through clenched teeth. I tried to uncurl myself which I did very slowly. When my vest front was visible, he delicately and quickly unbuttoned it for me, and slid it off my shoulders.

"What about your top?"

I could not respond to his query. I hunched back over and pressed my hands together as if I were praying. Goodbye favorite tank. I could not hold the light at bay any longer, so I let it rampage through my body. I opened my mouth as if I were going to scream but kept my voice from sounding. Tears fell from tightly closed eyes as my wings erupted from my back once again. There was pain from my eyes and nails, but I have been able to handle that over the past year and a half.

Now that the pain was gone, I shifted to my side, laid down, and kept my eyes closed. My breathes were sharp and painful from the exsertion of so much energy to contain my angel form. My hands draped down the front of his couch as I laid on my side.

"Is there anything I can get you?" I opened my eyes to see Darien kneeling beside me without his suit jacket on. He must have taken it off after he set me down on his couch. "Maybe a new shirt?" He said it as a joke. He must see that my tank was in shreds on my back.

I covered my face realizing I changed in this shirt. "It was my favorite too." Heavens! Is that the first thing I said in my beautiful singsong voice.

Darien was chuckling. "How about some water?"

I uncovered my eyes. "Yes. Thank you." My breathing had started to return to it true normal, and not what it has been for a while. He smiled as he got up from the floor in front of me. I watched him walked over to his open kitchen and grab a glass from a cabinet next to his sink. I slowly sat up as he filled it with expensive bottled water from his fridge. I smiled as he returned with my glass of water.

"You look a lot better than you did in the hospital." He sat next to me on the couch after he handed the glass to me.

"I feel better. Like myself again. Guess my system just needed to reboot from a surge like that." I drank some of the water and relished the pure taste of it. Half the glass was gone before I knew it. I set the glass down on his coffee table. "Thank you for all you have done. I feel unworthy for all the care you have given me."

He placed a hand on my cheek a coaxed me to look at him. "You have saved so many including myself. I was glad to save you this time." He moved closer to me. "I remember being saved by a girl on the street before a car hit me about six months ago. You were that girl, weren't you?" His body heat was remarkable. He was so intimately close to me.

"Yes." He has never been this close to me before. Well, we have never been alone like this before. My heart is pounding by his presence.

"What are you feeling right now?" He brushed my neck with his fingertips.

"Very hot." My wings involuntarily spread around us as his hand slid down my arm. I could feel my skin pulsing in time with my heart beat. I could feel my entire body almost glowing with my love for him.

"Do you really love me like I love you? Your kiss the other night made me think that you do."

I could not think. "Yes." Oh heavens, I just confessed to him how I felt!

He leaned into me and kissed me. My wings embraced us as we kissed each other. I have been dreaming of this kiss for months of him find ways to see me. Our kissing intensified as he leaned me back against his couch.

I was feeling like a woman again. A woman loved by a man. Sure I saved his life three times. Sure twice as what the world called an angel. But I was still a woman deep down. I still needed to feel love, and he was loving me. Loving me with all his heart as I was loving with all my heart.

His hands moved to the top of my jeans. He pulled what little of my tank was in them out. He touched the skin of my stomach that he revealed. I felt his fingers caress each and every plane of my sculpted muscles. My hand went to the top of my tank as he continued touching my abs. My tank was ruined anyways, so I slid my nails down the fabric. There was no resistance to my claws. The threads of the fabric were cut so easily under my nails. Like a hot knife through butter.

Darien's lips left mine and went down my neck as his hands slid up my chest and finding no fabric there for him. He caressed my breasts delicately as I forced my head back loving the feeling of his touch. Touch me wherever you want. I am yours. I have been yours longer than you know!

His lips never stopped as they went down to the tips of my breasts. His right hand cupped my left breast as his lips surrounded the tip of my right. His left hand slid under me and pulled me toward his mouth. Oh heavens! I never knew I would actual be able to be with Darien like this.

I ran my nails down the front of his shirt so that the buttons no longer had any thread to hold his shirt closed. He was a successful man that he could get another or I could just sew them back on for him. Now his shirt was opened, I pulled it away from his chest. I touched his chest and abs. They were so toned and he had strong muscles. He worked out and felt so smooth. Touching him like this was very sensual.

His lips left my breasts and returned to my lips as his hands removed his shirt from his back. He tossed it over the back of the couch. I loved that he did not care I just ruined his shirt like that. After his shirt was gone, He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a sitting position with him. My ruined shirt slid from my shoulders and stayed on the couch.

His and my hands slid down each of our bodies. We were each going for the other's pants. We stopped kissing and we unhooked each other's pants and slid down the zippers. My wings spread out and behind me as he lifted me up to sit on the back of the couch. I was perfectly balanced right there. Having practiced this on his office balcony once or twice. I could balance myself anywhere.

He kissed down my chest and my abs as his hands slid underneath the top of my pants over top of my panties. It was such a quick moment when he lifted my butt off the couch temporarily and pushed my pants down passed my mid thigh. He continue to kiss down my body. When he kissed my panties, my wings extended fully, my chin went up, my eyes closed, and my whole body seemed to jolt with a delighted gasp from me.

His hands continue to push my jeans down my legs till they were completely off me. His lips continued to kiss down my legs, the inside of my legs. First down the inside of my left leg, then up my right legs. He continued to kiss up my body till he was back to my lips. As he kissed up me, he was placing himself between my legs and moving his hands to my back. He pulled me to him as we kissed again.

He lifted us up off his couch and I wrapped my legs around him. My arms went around his neck as I pressed my breasts to him. He was walking us through his suite. I did not care where he was taking me, I just wanted him. I wanted him more than I had wanted my husband so long. I wanted to be completely intimate with him. I wanted to make love to him and only him.

He made it to where he wanted us. His bed by the feel of the softness under me as he laid me down. My wings felt so comfortable where they laid on the bed. His bed was so big that my wings did not hit anything.

My hands now took care of his pants as he had taken care of mine. With my hands on his also well sculpted butt, I decided to have some fun. I smiled as I turned us over so I was on top of him. I love being strong enough I can do that. I kissed down his chest just like he had done to me. My hands pushed his pants away while I just graced his skin with my fingertips. It would be a mood killer to scratch him.

When my mouth got to his boxers, I smiled at how hard his was already. I pulled his pants off the rest of the way in one quick movement which freed my hands. I slid my hands up his thigh, but he moved before I could do anything. He was kissing me and pulling me into his arms. I wrapped mine around him as I slid onto his lap with my legs around him.

He twisted us back around and this time he was not so gentle as he put me back onto his bed. I moaned as it felt right that he not treat me gentle at that moment. His hands removed from my back and went to my hips as he was pushing himself into me. We kissed as he was grinding into me. Delicately one of his hands moved in between us and moved fabric away. I felt as he gently slid into me for the first time.

Oh heavens! I was a virgin? That serum must have healed more than my injuries. Ooh, but this time was so much better. One second of unexpected pain when he pushed all the way into me, and then the most amazing sense of pleasure. Every one of his thrusts gave me pleasure beyond anything I had ever experienced. My skin was burning slightly as he made love to me. But the pain of my skin was overshadowed by the sheer pleasure of being with him.

He started to thrust harder which made my skin burn more and made me feel even more pleasure. Harder and harder he went until my pleasure and pain seemed to make the whole room vanish, and all that was left was just Darien and me. He threw his head back and arched his back as he climaxed with me. My arms and wings were all above my head as I too arched my back. My hands had gripped the side of his bed.

I was feeling very tired as I relaxed my back and Darien moved away from between my legs. I shifted to my side as I smiled. I felt Darien stroke my back and kiss my neck as I fell blissfully asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.4K 33
18+ R-RATED CONTENT! Kale Rhodes lives a normal, boring, rather depressing life. He has no girlfriend, he doesn't live near his family anymore, his a...
388 42 17
A new year has arrived and along with it are twenty new angels that must earn their wings. Among the new angels is Alexandria, a young female angel t...
50.5K 1.1K 33
Life is built on emotions, challanges, complications, rejections and love. You cannot hangon on a situation and let it effect your life, You cannot f...
164K 5.1K 34
*COMPLETED* Moving away from the big city life will finally bring her peace and harmony. Or so she thought. She loved who she was. She was proud, mys...