Why Don't We Imagines [comple...

By herronshabanero

smut about Jack Avery, Corbyn Besson, Zach Herron, Jonah Marais, and Daniel Seavey🤠 PSA: I take requests dm... More

Beginning!
Boy Next Door // Zach Herron
Cupid// Daniel Seavey
Berkeley and Boys pt 1 // Jonah Marais
Skate Parks & Shakes & Sleep Overs // Jack Avery
Chemistry // Corbyn Besson
Bases Loaded // Why Don't We
The First Day of Summer Before Yale // Zach Herron
Double Date // Daniel Seavey
Berkeley and Boys pt 2 // Jonah Marais
Bad For You // Jack Avery
Outta State pt 1 // Corbyn Besson
Prom // Why Don't We
online then in reality // zach herron
Tour // Daniel Seavey
candles // jonah marais
Best Friends Brother // Jack Avery
Announcement!! // Bella Herron :)
Outta state pt 2 // Corbyn Besson
The Art of Giving In // Zach Herron
Big Flirt // Daniel Seavey
Return // Jonah Marais
Valentines Day // Jack Avery
The Book // Corbyn Besson
Cold In LA // Why Don't We
Jachary // Zach Herron
Carefully // Daniel Seavey
In My Head // Jonah Marais
Teacher // Jack Avery
The Book pt 2 // Corbyn Besson
Boomerang // Why Don't We
Writers Block // Daniel Seavey
PLEASE READ // Bella Herron
announcement :(
i don't belong in this club // why don't we
Date Night // Jack Avery
i'm sowwy.
long time no see...
hi again

The House In My Nightmares // Why Don't We

245 1 0
By herronshabanero

it was freshman year Halloween and me, Zach, Jack, Daniel, Jonah, and Corbyn. we were walking around and we came across this house that we always cross and like usual it was empty. it's always empty. it had been for four years. we all stopped in front of the house. 

"we should go in." zach said.

the rest of us laugh. 

"that's not happening," daniel said back.

i look at the house then zach and the house again. "maybe we should go." i said looking at the house.

i could feel zach smile.

"i'm in." corbyn said.

"me too." jonah said.

"i'll go."  jack said.

we all turned to look at daniel. 

"i'm not going," he said holding up his hands.

"come on go with us," zach whined.

"no." 

i walked up to daniel and looked at him with puppy dog eyes, "please?"

he looks at me and throws his head back, "fine." he rolls his eyes and holds his hands out. "are we going?"

we all nod and walk towards the house. 

i'm the first one to reach the door i put my hand on the door and  then pull back. 

"scared?" daniel asks smiling.

i give him a glare, "nope." and then i open the door and walk in.

everyone follows behind until we're all in the house. once we are, we all just chill for a second.

"me and daniel will take upstairs first," i say pointing at jack, zach, jonah, and corbyn. "shout if you see anything." they all nod and i look at daniel, "let's go." he smiles and takes the lead. 

we get upstairs and we both look scared so i grab his hand and lace our fingers together. i see his shoulders loosen up and his breathing goes to being normal

"pick a number one through five." daniel says.

"um okay, 4." 

he pulls me to the fourth door upstairs, "ready." i look at him and nod my head. he takes a deep breath. and then opens the door.

all there is in the room is spray paint on the walls and a really broken bed, i look at him and smile. "daniel," i say lowly.

"yes?"

"can we go to the next room?" 

he shakes his head, "one through four?"

"two." 

we walk into the second room, its creepier than the last one. there's scratches on the wall and the beds cut up and the mirror once hung on the wall is now broken into millions of pieces. 

"next room?" he asks.

"yeah." i look down and notice that we're still holding hands. i smile.

"one through three?" he ask now.

"three."

we walk into was technically the fifth room, "this is nice." i said. its the biggest room in the house. and it actually had everything a normal room would have and it didnt look like it had a satan spawn in it.  "daniel," i said for the second time this night.

"yes?"

"i like you."

he turned around, his eyes are wide. he took his hand out of mine, "i-"

"i shouldn't have told you, its stupid never mind."

he smirked, "its not stupid." he said grabbing my hands again.

"why do you say that?" i asked.

"because i like you too," he said kissing me. i was shocked for a moment but then kissed him back. i smiled  against his lips and kissed him again. our kiss instantly became deeper. he grabbed my waist and i placed my hands in his hair and we slowly waddled towards the bed.  i sat down and slid back on the bed til i was laying down at the top, daniel slowly lays on top of me not breaking the kiss. 

"yo guys come down here!" we hear zach yell. daniel stops kissing me and groans. 

"we should go." 

i nod and he gets off of me. "i'm sorry."

"i'm sorry for what?"

"that," he said pointing at the bed.

"nothing to be sorry," i replied going towards the stairs.

he smiles and follows behind me. 

we get downstairs and  zachs pointing at a tampoline. "you guys go on it we're going upstairs," zach said. 

"okay," i said climbing onto it. i'm jumping and daniel's staring at me with a smile on his face leaning against the wall.

"come on daniel join me."

he shakes his head, "there's no nets. it's not safe."

"please for me?" i asked making puppy dog eyes.

he sighs, "fine."

everythings good for a while me and daniel are jumping up and down for a long time and then one jump he doesn't land. and he lands on the floor. not of the first story but of the basement. 

i scream and run down to the basement. and find daniel on the floor blood going everywhere. i hear a bunch of clomping. 

"whats wrong?" i hear jack ask.

"what is it?" i hear corbyn ask. 

"what happen?" i hear jonah ask. 

i point at daniel and sob, and i swear to god i stop breathing.

"someone call fucking 9-1-1." jack yells.

i grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and as soon as the operator answered i screamed into the phone "we're at the empty house on lake-river, we need a ambulance now. there's blood everywhere."

i sit there and sob holding daniel, blood getting all over me. but i didn't care. 

a few minutes later i hear ambulance screech to a halt in front of the house. random muffled voices. then there's steps. two people picking up daniel while jack pulls me off of him. i'm sobbing even more. 

the next few days just were there, i sat there existing. me, jack, zach, jonah and corbyn just existed. we didn't talk to anyone else besides each other. then in fourth period three days later the hospital called me and said to be there rigth away. we we're at lunch so we texted our parents and they said go. jack's sister drove us to the hosital and we all ran in.

"daniel james seavey," i gaspsed. "room number i need it." 

the lady at the desk looked at me then at the computer, "floor five room seventeen." 

we all full sprint ran to the room.

when we got there we all stopped, daniel's parents were there full tears. i'm the only one to walk in, i walked up to daniel's mom. 

"he didn't make it?" i asked shaking  my head.

she looked at me and hurried over to me and hugs me, i push off of her and fall to the floor sobbing. the boys soon join me. and now they're actually crying, it was the first time i'd ever saw any of them cry.

My eyes open and my breathing's heavy. I look to my left and see Corbyn looking at me, "Daniel dream again?" he asks softly.

I nod my head, "I miss him so much Corbyn."

"I do too," he says pulling me into him. "I mean he was your first love." 

I sob harder.

"He would be happy that you're happy with someone he trusted so much," he says kissing my head.

I smile. 

Corbyn holds me till I stop crying and my breathing is normal. 

He's asleep now. I should be too. 

"it's been five years without you Daniel, I miss you." I whisper and pick up the locket off my chest that's always around my neck and kiss the locket. 

It's the last present Daniel gave to me. Five years and a day ago. 

** i cried while writing this**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 463 22
y̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶j̶a̶c̶h̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶ *** "Are you with Iris?" Zach asks carefully. "No, my day is only tomorrow...why?" Jack questio...
31.5K 1K 25
-𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ❝ 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬 ❞ ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── © -peachysea...
10.3K 150 25
This is an imagine book on my babies, the Why Don't We Boys. I will write about Jonah Marais, Corbyn Besson, Jack Avery, Zach Herron, and Daniel Seav...
4.9K 265 27
Daniel meets a fan at a meet and greet in New Jersey, and she sticks out to him. After seeing her, all he wanted to do was help her. But, due to havi...