The Bad Girl - [Rewriting]

By elenacopper

"Why don't we give him something that he wants to see," Taehyung says in a suggestive tune which makes me gul... More

Introduction
Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 3

1.9K 103 69
By elenacopper

Lisa's P.O.V.

I was walking towards the school thinking about yesterday's event where I saw Jennie with another guy. I still can't believe it. I thought she loves Jungkook but I guess she's also like those girls who live up for their looks.

I enter the school and made my way to my locker. I couldn't stop thinking about that scene.

Should I tell Jungkook?

I know he's not gonna believe me but I can't help it, I need to tell him, or else he'll be living in a lie in their relationship.

But how should I tell him?

I was so deep in thoughts that I didn't notice that someone was playing with my hair.

"Hey nerd, are you listening?" He asks, twirling his finger around a strand of my hair.

Speaking of the devil.

I looked at him and the flashes of Jennie with another guy played through my mind. I sighed.

This is so frustrating!

I come out of my trance when he snaps his fingers in front of me. I blink a few times, confused.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" He asks while raising his eyebrow. He was leaning against the locker beside me, his arms folded against his chest, his sleeves were rolled up to his elbow, his veiny and muscular arms on display.

I gulp.

"About someone," I answer him vaguely and tear my eyes from him before I start to shamelessly check him out.

Her brows knit together, eyes showing an emotion that I couldn't understand.

"About who?" He asks more like demands, then stands straight, with still his arms folded, towering above my small figure.

About you, idiot!

"I-It's none of your business." I feel imitated by his posture, he looks kinda scary.

Suddenly, he smirks, making my stomach churn.

He leans his face down to my eye level, looking deep into my eyes like he was trying to read me. My cheeks heat up due to our close approximation.

And again, I was lost in those beautiful eyes of his which were gleaming due to the light.

"Were you thinking about me?" He asks, his voice deep and low, making a shiver run down my spine.

My breath gets caught in my throat and my eyes enlarge. My heart was hammering against my ribcage.

How did he know?!

Here I was freaking out internally and he suddenly starts laughing while throwing his head back.

I look at him in confusion.

Has he gone mad or what?

"You should have seen your face. It was hilarious." He says between his laugh and I look at him blankly.

I sigh.

Why does he always make fun of me? Am I just entertainment for him?

I glare at him and slap his arm, he calms himself down.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry! I won't do it again." He says and looks at me hopefully.

I sigh and turn around, totally ignoring him. Suddenly, he appears in front of me, stopping me in my track. I raise an eyebrow at him, demanding him why the hell he stopped me.

"Hey, don't be angry. I was just kidding." He says with a pout adorning his face and I look away quickly, trying not to give in to his charms.

"Okay, how about this? I treat you to lunch today." I whip my head in his direction. Looking at him suspiciously.

"You are gonna treat me lunch, yeah right!" It's absurd because he doesn't treat anyone lunch, I don't know about his girlfriend but all I know is that he doesn't treat his friends. He eats my lunch mostly when we hang out.

"Thank God you spoke, I thought for a second that you have gone mute." I glare at him and he sheepishly smiles at me.

"And yeah, I will. What's wrong with that?" He asks in confusion like he has treated me lunch a lot of times.

"You never treat anyone lunch." I point out the fact because he can be very dense sometimes.

His facial expression changes as the realization hits him.

"So what? You're an exception." He winks at me and oh boy, my heart skips a beat, my mouth parting in speechlessness.

Don't say these types of words, do you even know how much they affect me?

"Come on, we are going to be late for our class." He grabs my wrist and starts dragging me and I let him be because I know my heart is too weak to refuse his touch, even if it's just a little.

____________________________________

We both decided to eat our lunch on the rooftop. I was busy with my thoughts, thinking whether I should tell Jungkook about his girlfriend's secret or not.

"Hey, Lisa!" I snap out of my thoughts when he calls my name.

"Huh?" I gave him a confused look and he just rolls his eyes in return.

"Stop zoning out and eat your food before it gets cold and if you won't eat it in 5 minutes, it's all mine." He says with a smirk and this time it was my turn to roll my eyes at him.

Pig! A muscular pig though.

"You can have it, I don't feel like eating." His eyes lit up at that, lips curling upward in a bright smile. My lips tugged upward a bit at how to cute he looked.

God, I'm so whipped for him.

But then suddenly, his expression changes, he frowns, he looks almost concerned. "Are you okay? Are you not feeling well?" My smile widened a bit at how concerned he sounded about me. I feel so giddily at the moment. My heart won't stop fluttering.

"I'm perfectly fine, don't worry," I reply, a smile not leaving my face.

"Okay, if you say so." He says then shrugs and starts eating my share of food.

"Jungkook?" I bit my lips in nervousness.

I can do this!

He hums, still munching on the food while looking up at me.

"Where was Jennie yesterday, in the evening?" He stops chewing and looks taken aback by my question.

"Why are you asking me this all of a sudden?" He frowns, his tone changing in suspicion. I gulp.

This is going to be hard.

"Just answer me!" I say impatiently because I want to know if she told Jungkook who she's hanging out with.

"Um—I think she told me that she's hanging out with a friend." He looks at me confusing.

"Was that friend a guy or a girl?" I ask and his frown deepens.

"I think it was a girl. Probably Irene." He answers and shrugs casually then take a bite of the sandwich.

"It was a guy," I say and he chokes on the sandwich. I instantly give him the water bottle and he greedily drinks it.

"So what? And how do you know?" He looked at me skeptically.

Here goes nothing.

"I....uh...I saw Jennie yesterday at the park near my house, w-with a guy. They were acting like a couple, anyone could tell that. He even kissed her and she didn't push him away!" I blurt out.

I don't exactly want to tell him where that guy kissed. But that doesn't change the fact that he did kiss her.

"She would never do that. I know her, she will never cheat on me!" He angrily stands up and I stood up as well.

"Jungkook, why can't you open your eyes and see what that girl is doing behind your back. That girl is seriously tricking you. You are too good for her." I say desperately.

I wanted to yell at him to look around and see that there is someone who loves you madly and will never cheat on you behind your back. That person will never look at any other guy but you and will never leave your side. Ever.

I wish you could see me, Jungkook.

"You are no one to decide if I'm good for her or not. I don't believe your bullshit, I trust my girlfriend! If you are one of those girls who want to break us apart, well I'm sorry to break it into you, I won't let that happen!" He spats and turns around, stomping his way out of the rooftop.

I felt a pang in my heart. I couldn't do anything but look as his figure was going further and further away from me until it was completely gone.

I didn't even realize that a few tears left my eyes. I wiped them but those stubborn tears just won't stop falling.

Of course, why would he believe me over his girlfriend, it was so stupid of me to tell him the truth.

I won't lie, a part of me wanted them apart because my heart can't bear to see them together anymore. It almost hurts physically.

Why did I have to fall for a guy like him?

___________________________________

Jungkook's P.O.V

Finally, the classes were over and I quickly packed my bag and made my way towards Jennie's class.

When I reached there, she looked at me and smiled, my lips automatically curling upward after seeing her cute gummy smile.

She comes out of her class and I offer my hand to her which she gladly accepts, her smile widening, making my heart flutter.

We walk while holding hands and I keep stealing glances at her occasionally. We finally reached her apartment but I wasn't planning on letting go of her hand. She turns her body to face me, "What's wrong?" She asked.

I don't know why but I hugged her, nuzzling my nose in her nape, inhaling her scent. She also wraps her arms around me, one around my waist and the other stroking my back.

I shouldn't let myself be tricked by Lisa's words.

"Jungkook–" I cut her off by pulling away but still not removing my arms around her. "You won't leave me, right? even if something bad happens." I asked her, I don't know why I did. Maybe I was feeling a bit insecure.

I was getting nervous. She frowns, "Why are you asking this all of a sudden? Did something happen?" She asked in concern and I almost regret asking this stupid question.

Ugh, me and my stupid insecurity. Jeez, why am I acting like this?

"Just answer my question," I whined, not wanting to make it look serious, even if I was dying to know her answer.

She smiled and oh that smile of hers.

I probably sound like a lovesick puppy.

She grabbed my hands into her small ones then looked into my eyes and confessed, "I know I'm not an expressive person but I want you to know that you are the best thing that ever happened to me and I don't plan on letting you go."

She once told me that I was her first love and that's why I meant so much to her. I couldn't be happier at her answer, my heart was beating so fast and I was smiling widely.

"Now you tell me, you won't leave me, right?" She asked me the same question. I was staring into those gleaming luxurious eyes of hers and I saw how her cheeks were deliberately starting to tint red. My lips curl up a little from one side after seeing my effect on her.

"Never. You are basically stuck with me." I said and she blessed me with that smile of hers.

I don't need to think about this, I know that I want her.

"Now get inside it's getting late," I leaned forward and kissed her forehead, I purposely let my lips linger there. I wait for her to enter her apartment. She reaches her door and waved at me which I returned then turned to leave.

I hope we last long.

_________________________________

Sorry guys for the late update, I'll try to update sooner.

What do you guys think about this chapter?

What do you guys think, what Lisa did was right?

Who feels bad for Lisa?

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 10.6K 21
"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay with me...TAEHYUNG PLEASE". Jungkook sobbed...
300K 12.4K 64
"I have every right to say this y/n" I glared at the man in front of me. "You are no one to me" I yelled making every word clear to him. He clenched...
15.2K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
87.5K 4.6K 64
"I killed them. I did. I'm saying it by myself..." "No. I don't believe you." He says with a deep voice that was still somehow calm. "You don't know...